~Chuunibyou with a Pinch of L...

Trash7680 tarafından

*I do not own cover art-all rights go to creator, CottonLilith* Teyvat is a magical world... but not anymore... Daha Fazla

First Day
Greetings All Around
Dodgeball
Interesting Encounters
Realize
Clubs
Intermission: Substitute Teacher
Occult and Realm Research
Normal Day
Shopping
The Chaos of Shopping
Study Harder!
Intermission: The One and Oni
Unluckiest
Summer Festival
Fireworks
The Word Called Love
Prinzessin's Curse
Notes on Love
Intermission: Favorite Teacher
Final Exams
The Beginning of Break
Winter Shenanigans
Update: Inactive
The Eve of Christmas
Christmas
New Years

Oblivious Love

374 16 6
Trash7680 tarafından

"My name is Aether." A boy with blond long hair introduced. He walked down the street on the sidewalk, and along side him was his sister.

"This is my annoying twin sister, Lumine." Aether explained.

"I can beat you in a race to work." Lumine said.

"Cool." Aether replied.

"You're not fun." Lumine replied.

"I'm trying to relax!" Aether replied.

"I work at a nearby school, one that I graduated from. I guess you can call it work, but I can't really join until next year." Aether explained. They walked in at the front doors.

"So I really just help out everywhere and don't really have a single job. Of course there are coworkers I hate." Aether glared at Childe, who moved to the corner of the room.

"And coworkers I find to be amazing."

"Hi Amber! Noelle!" Aether greeted. Amber and Noelle turned to see Lumine and Aether.

"Hey you two!" Amber waved.

"Of course, this is just a normal day like usual."

"Aether, could you help with an experiment today? I need help showing everyone what to do." Albedo asked.

"No problem! I'd be happy to help!" Aether exclaimed.

"However, turns out there was something today."

"Everyone! Please now finish up the experiment." Albedo exclaimed to his class. Aether stood there watching. His eyes landed on a certain student.

"Something interesting caught my eye, or, I at least decided to finally investigate it."

Suddenly a loud poof filled the room. Standing there, a boy covered in soot standing next to a girl worrying about him...

"Are you alright?" Aether asked, handing him a towel. They were in the nurses office after class.

"Yeah, I'm fine. This happens often." Bennett replied. Suddenly the door opened.

"B-Bennett! I have acquired—" Fischl exclaimed when she suddenly stopped, seeing Aether.

"A-Ah! Greetings!" She greeted.

"Hello." Aether replied. Bennett gave a thumbs up.

"I-I'm fine Fischl! Aether helped me..." Bennett said. Fischl stood there nervously.

"O-Oh. Alright then." She said, red. There was a moment of silence.

"A-Anyway, I'll be going now! Thanks Aether!" Bennett exclaimed. Aether placed his hand in Bennett's shoulder.

"I must talk to you for a second." He said. Bennett jumped a bit.

"A-Alright then! I'll be there Fischl. You can go ahead and leave." Bennett replied. He thought he was in trouble. Fischl nervously left the room. Aether took a deep breath.

"That girl..." He began. Bennett gulped.

"You're in love, aren't you?" Aether asked. Bennett jumped in shock.

"What!? Where is this coming from!?" Bennett asked.

"Well, you and that girl's interactions during chemistry and just a second ago show it all. You two are in love." Aether said.

"W-We're in love!?!" Bennett asked. This one was kind of a genuine question. We?

"It seems that he hasn't realized it yet." Aether thought to himself. To Aether, things like love isn't important to him. His goal is to become a great person, but love has no meaning in his dictionary. However, since his one goal is to become a good person, it means to help people, and helping Bennett achieve love is what his goal is now.

"Well, it is my job to help you!" Aether pointed at him. Does he have experience in love? Yes. Elementary school. He was given a love letter on Valentine's Day, also known as Windblume. He never knew who it was from, but he got it.

"You don't have experience in love at all, idiot." Lumine tells him. However, Aether tells himself otherwise.

"So, tell me what you know about her." Aether said, sitting down. Bennett didn't say anything.

"I'm just... gonna go eat lunch." Bennett said, walking away. Aether sighed as he did.

"Looks like I'll need help..." Aether thought to himself...

"Now I'm late." Bennett said to himself, getting lunch. He walked over to his table. As he did, he realized that there was more than just Fischl there now.

"Uhhhh that's new." Bennett said. Xingqiu, Chongyun, and Xiangling turned to him.

"Yo." Xiangling greeted. Fischl sat her seat, and next to her was Xiangling. Chongyun and Xingqiu were on the other side.

"H-Hi... what happened to your old table?" Bennett asked.

"Nothing. We just saw Fischl alone so we decided to come over." Xingqiu explained. Bennett nodded, then shot a glare at Chongyun.

"This isn't helping." Bennett thought.

"It kinda just happened." Chongyun replied telepathically. Bennett sat across the table from Fischl. He looked up at her, then realized she was bright red.

"Fischl? Are you alright?" Bennett asked. Everyone also turned. She had this kind of angry yet embarrassed look on her face.

"Y-Yes! I am doing perfectly! Bennett! Don't be late next time." Fischl said, breaking character for a bit. There was a moment of silence.

"S-Sorry..." Bennett said. After he said sorry, Fischl kinda became alarmed, standing up.

"N-No! It's alright! I am just stating this as a form of advice and wisdom so that you can sit in your usual seat... next time..." Fischl said, slowly sitting back down. Bennett nodded.

"R-Right..." He said.

"She wants you next to her." Chongyun communicated.

"Shut up." Bennett replied, covering his face...

"Hello?" Aether said, on the phone.

"Hey man! How's it going!?" A voice replied.

"I need some help. Come over to my place later. I'm also getting Xiao." Aether explained.

"Uhhhh alright. I was gonna try my luck again today buuuuuut I'll come on over!" The voice said again. Aether nodded as he hung up...

"Finals are coming up soon." Bennett said.

"Then the sweet release of Winter break." Chongyun said.

"I will finally indulge in the greatest time of the year!" Fischl exclaimed. All three of them smiled on the thought of winter break. Meanwhile, Barbara, Razor, Xiangling, and Xingqiu were more summer people.

"We all have to do great on our final exams so we can have a great winter!" Barbara exclaimed. They all nodded.

Time until Final: 1 Week

"What?" Xiao asked, standing at Aether's front door. Behind him was Itto. Aether was at the door.

"We have very important matters to discuss. Itto, you're an important role in this operation. Xiao. You're just here for support. Let's go." Aether said, inviting them inside. They went straight to his room. However, on the way, Itto saw Lumine.

"Hey! Lumine! Here anything from Sara about me—" Itto was asking before she cut him off.

"Nope." She said, studying in her room. Itto walked to Aether's room depressed.

"So what are these important matters?" Xiao asked. Aether sat in a spiny chair, then spun away from them, then slowly spun back towards them.

"L. O. V. E. LOVE!" Aether exclaimed. Itto got excited while Xiao got confused.

"Seriously?" Xiao asked. Aether nodded.

"Of course! It's all planned out!" Aether said to himself.

"Alright! I can't wait to help!" Itto exclaimed to himself.

"Don't worry. You're already helping! You have an integral role in this plan actually." Aether explained.

"I do!? I-I mean of course I do! Look who you're talking to!" Itto laughed to himself.

"All the person has to do is not what you do." Aether explained. Itto's laugh quickly disappeared.

"Huh?" He asked.

"So who are we helping?" Xiao asked.

"Well, there's these second year kids at the school. They're head over heels for each other, and they haven't realized it yet. Ya know, with one another. Oblivious Love!" Aether explained. Oblivious Love! The type of love that is completely obvious to everyone except the person you're in love with! For example, Fischl and Bennett are in love with each other, and yet, everyone else can tell they are except for those two! Oblivious Love!

"So how do you want me to help?" Xiao asked.

"You're gonna help with tips. You're very wise. I'm sure you can help... even with your no experience." Aether mumbled that last part

"Hey! I'm trying! You're not doing much better!" Xiao shouted. And so, Bennett's advice squad was made...

"L.O.V.E. LOVE!" Aether exclaimed. He was loud. Lumine heard.

"What are they talking about? I have to study." She thought, annoyed. She started to walk over to his room. She went to go and knock before listening in some more.

"...They're head over heals for each other, and they haven't realized it yet!..." Aether explain to Itto and Xiao. Lumine listened more.

"So they're gonna get the boy to confess... well, looks like I'll step in!" She exclaimed. Here's the thing with sibling rivalry. A usual rivalry will have battles at convenient times. Like an arm wrestle or grades. However, these two are willing to do ANYTHING to get a step ahead the other.

"I'll give better help to the girl!" Lumine exclaimed to herself. This wasn't about Bennett and Fischl. This was about her one upping Aether. If Aether was doing this, she had to catch up. She had to prove she was the better sibling... but of course, there's a reason Aether said it so loudly.

"She's fallen into my trap..." Aether thought to himself. He had said it loudly enough to get Lumine interested, and now she's going to I detector help with his grand plan.

"I am the only winner in this. I shall come victor once I explain Lumine my whole and true plan." Aether thought to himself. He started laughing to himself. Itto and Xiao took a step away from him.

"Weirdo." They both thought. And thus began the race to make one confess. Who's advice would be better!? Who's crew is better!? These are questions that shall be answered as time goes by! What will destiny decide!??!!?!

"I win!" Aether thought to himself.

"Hello! I was wondering if you two wanted any snacks." Lumine said, bringing in a plate of crackers.

"Yes! You're so thoughtful!" Itto exclaimed. Lumine went and placed the plate down. She then went and "accidentally" tripped into Xiao. Xiao caught her, unwillingly.

"S-Sorry." She smiled. Aether sighed.

"Your tricks don't work woman. Nobody is ever falling for you— XIAO!" Aether exclaimed. Xiao was standing nervously, a little red.

"W-What!? Shut up!" Xiao shouted. Lumine left with a large smile on her face. Another important detail between the two. They were both single. Whoever gets into a relationship first wins, and Lumine was making moves.

"DAMMIT! You haven't won yet!" Aether exclaimed...

"These crackers are good." Itto exclaimed...

——————————————————————————

A/n: Yo! I just wanted to quickly come in here and say a few things. First of all, the whole Aether and Lumine relationship thing, I'm not sure what to do about it. Cause they both have Harems, so chances are there's no ship with them.

Also, sorry if the quality of the chapter was bad this time around. I remember writing the first half like a fever dream. I'm not sure what I was doing but I don't feel like rewriting it. It's probably not as bad as I say it is, but still.

I liked the end of this chapter! Also, there's a lot of stories I've gotta write on, so I've been focusing on one other one as well. That's why it's taking about a week or two per chapter. That's what I get for writing more than one story.

That's about it tho! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a great day!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.3K 1.4K 21
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 when bennett finds out that razor wasn't good at talking he decides to help him communicate better. hanging out with friends, going p...
182K 6.5K 24
"Look, the sky is getting darker. Let's head inside, (Y/n)." You, Xingqiu and Chongyun have been best friends since you were little. The three of yo...
369K 10.9K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...
308K 13.3K 53
. ݁ ، 𓂃 ⋆ ─ A RANNETT STORY. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐲 would like to chat! 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐲: hi.. 𝐛...