SAVE ME | Seolbo Au

By minkii12

A tragedy came to Jiyeon's (bona) life, is she able to find the person who almost killed her? What if the per... More

CAST/INTRO
... Prologue...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
WATCH OUT
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
WATCH OUT
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update

Chapter 12

226 10 0
By minkii12

Cheng Xiao saw Yeo-reum talking to Luda one of Bona's friend as she joined the conversation.

"The fuck Yeo-reum?" Cheng Xiao said and talked to Yeo-reum for a second.

"I can't do this anymore" Yeo-reum said and Cheng Xiao raise her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"I will tell them the truth so Jiyeon will never be confused to her feeling anymore" Yeo-reum said and was about to go.

"Do you really think I will let you do that?" Cheng Xiao said and grab her knife and play with it while looking at Yeo-reum.

"C'mon" Yeo-reum said and turned around to look at Cheng Xiao again.

"Look, i will tell them when Eunseo wakes up" Cheng Xiao said.

"I don't trust you" Yeo-reum said.

"Then trust me" Cheng Xiao said as Yeo-reum deal with her.

"I'm going home, don't be late" Cheng Xiao said and walk away.

•—————•✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
916K 42.1K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 56K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...