πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹π’ 𝐏𝐀𝐖𝐍 .

By von2dutch

π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπˆππ„ π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 Cover by : Wordsbykay More

πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
HEY !!
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜- π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜- π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹π’ 𝐏𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐈
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ

12.4K 281 398
By von2dutch

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒  𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

The sound of the music being played awoken amiko from her beautiful sleep annoying her instantly.

Von was blasting the speaker with I can't stop loving you by Kem.

Him and this song lord.

Throwing the cover to the side, she shot out of bed storming down the stairs.

"Dayvon why are you pla—." she paused at the sight of balloons and bags of name-brand bags from Gucci, Louie, Prada, and Dior and so many more along with roses and A chief inside of their kitchen.

"Happy birthday wifey." Von came behind amiko wrapping his large arms around her small frame leaving wet kisses on her right cheek.

"Von you did all this." a shook expression appeared on her face taking a glance around the kitchen for the 3rd time amazed at how sweet he could be no matter how thugged out he seemed he always had a soft spot for amiko.

"Yeah happy birthday Miko I luh you Lil girl." he left wet kisses all over her face earning laughter from her.

Turning around to face him she spoke "thank you so much baby you are so sweet." She pecked his lips.

"Don't even trip you deserve it, you hungry tho?"!He raised his eyebrows in a questioning tone.

"Yeah I see you got a chef you went all out and all the gifts you showed out baby you gon make me cry." she chuckled before blushing once more at the sight of everything it warmed her heart, not only that but how sweet and thoughtful he could be to decorate everything like he had she wouldn't think someone like him could be such a sweetheart from the way people paint him out to be.

"Don't cry yet, That ain't all I got another surprise for you, hea put this on," he said before taking a black blindfold out of his grey sweat pants.

"Dayvon what you got me, it better be no dam snake either." she put her hands on her hips pursing her lips together.

"Ma it ain't no snake I promise you gon love what I got you hea just put it on." he chuckled before leading his way behind her he wrapped the blindfold around her head folding it tight but not too tight around her head.

Grabbing her hand he led amiko outside of their home in the back garage where all the cars were set. He stopped in front of the garage still holding her hand.

"You ready?" He glanced over at amiko awaiting an answer.

"Yes! Can you take this off of me now I'm scared Dayvon for real." she fidgeted with her now sweaty palms,

"Aight." before you knew it von unwrapped the blindfold from around her head Opening her eyes she stared at what stood in front of her a 2022 white lamb truck.

"Von..are you for real." she turned towards him with tears forming in her eyes.

She was stunned at what she was seeing, Von always heard amiko talk about getting a lamb truck and he always remembered to get her one for her 20th birthday this year so he got it 2 months before her birthday

"Yeah you like it." he smirked before embracing her into a hug "why you crying ma ma." He chuckled at how emotional she was, she was a crybaby.

"Because I can't believe you bought me a lamb truck, something I've always wanted." she wiped her face of stained tears that continued to stream down her face she was filled with so much joy and happiness.

"It's yo' bday I had to go all out, I luh you girl fa'real you deserve it, you ain't been nun but loyal and a rider Fasho." he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too omg I'm about to pass out." she ran towards the car opening the door and seeing yet another gift inside which was a Birkin.

"You got me a Birkin too?! Dayvon you're gonna make me cry again." she popped her bottom lip out glancing at Von.

"Don't Eva say ion love yo' cry baby ass." he chuckled embracing her into another hug before walking over towards the other side of the car and getting inside.

"Dam this shit nice as hell we gon fuck in hea Fasho." he looked in the backseat of the car admiring the red leathered seats.

"Not in my car we not! I just got it." she chuckled getting inside.

"My husband got me a lamb truck I feel like I'm on top of the world." she smiled widely.

From the minute she woke up she was smiling, Von went all out for amiko she deserved everything he got her. Anything she wanted he got it even when she told him not to get it he did anyways.

She held him down and was always there for him in ways no other woman could, for him he knew he could always count on her to ride if anything she was by his side and he appreciated that the most.

"You happy ain't you?" he looked over at amiko adored by her acting her normal goofy self making a smile appear on his face.

Yes, thank you thank you, baby!" She repeatedly kissed his lips happily.

▃▃▃▃▃
𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴: 𝟣𝟢:𝟢𝟦 𝖠𝖬

After a while of eating breakfast, talking, and cuddling the two sat in bed watching tv.

"I can't thank you enough for my car like I can't even believe you got me that let alone did anything for my birthday."

"I told you this time was gon be yo' big one Lil girl, but you can suck my dick tho for repayment," he said with a serious face.

"Ok now I'm going back to sleep." she rolled her eyes attempting to pull the cover over her head but she didn't get too far before Von wrapped his large arms around her cuddling her with kisses.

"Aight chill I was just playing ma." he chuckled with a beautiful smile that she always loved.

"Mhmm." she playfully mugged him.

"What you wanna do today?" Von asked looking over at a half-sleep amiko already knowing the answer but he had something planned for her in surprise.

"Nothing I just want to spend time with you all day since true is at Durk's for right now plus I wouldn't want to do anything else you know I don't celebrate my birthday anymore." she shrugged she didn't celebrate her birthday anymore after the death of Ari and not having any family.

"Ma you gotta do sum its yo' bday we gon T'up Fasho I got some shit planned for you so quit all that you ain't doing nun shit."

"Like what:" she smirked at him wondering what he had planned.

"You gon see just know ima have you lookin' fly Lil girl." he chuckled flipping her over now hovering over her.

"Finna give you some bday dick." Von grinned leaving kisses on her exposed neck.

"You are such a sex addict." she chuckled.

▃▃▃▃▃
𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

The sound of Von's song 'fuck yo' man' played throughout their bedroom as he sucked and fucked amiko with her legs spread.

"Fuck, Dayvon," Amiko whined, gripping his dreads as her back arched.

"Mmm." he groaned, sucking her clit in and out of his mouth.

"Fuck me." she breathed out after she came from her orgasm.

Coming up Von smirked leaning down, kissing her with his arousal lips.

The couple moaned into each other's mouths completely infatuated with each other.

"When yo' ass get bold ma," he spoke with a grin on his face he enjoyed how comfortable she was with him now.

"You fuck me so good I gotta do the same daddy." she bit down on her bottom lip as the two stared intensely into each other's eyes.

"Aw yeah?" He grinned as he pulled down his white Calvin Klein boxers before wrapping his dreads into a ponytail leaving some hair down.

Getting himself positioned, he gripped her thighs he couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her and hear her screams.

As he slid in slowly, amiko's eyes rolled and her body shook a little. It felt so good to her, she knew she would never be leaving this man.

"D-Dayvonnnn." she moaned, her moan getting cut short as he leaned down kissing her passionately.

Depending on his strokes, he sucked on her bottom lip before going to her neck, amiko let out pure cries of pleasure as he fucked her. His fast aggressive paste showed he had no mercy or intention of getting tired or letting up as she took everything he had to offer.

"Daddyyy, right there!" She cried out as he shifted and managed to go deeper.

"Right there, baby?" He groaned as he pounded her spot with force knowing how to get her.

"Y-Yesuh." she choked out a moan whimpering as she felt her feet grow hot "oh my fucking- DAYVON I'm gonna cummm." she gasped, clutching onto his back, digging her nails into it.

"Nah look at me fuckin' you, ain't that what you wanted right? show out fa' daddy Baby." he licked his bottom lips staring down at his wife.

"I fucking love you! So much," she yelled out from the intense strokes she was receiving.

"I'm your slut baby, yess I promise I'm your slut fuck me like oneee." she moaned out a variety of filthy words escaping her mouth.

"Aw yeah? It's yo' dick right amiko so show daddy you his slut." he coached groaning deeply in her ear, catching her ear lobe in his mouth.

"Ugh! Fuuuuck!" She cried as he stroked her pussy relentlessly.

Amiko was seeing sure shit starts as she came, she couldn't even explain the feeling she felt but shortly to describe it as amazing.

"Fuck, I'm tryna get yo' ass pregnant again," he smirked at how good her pussy was to him he knew as much as she knew she couldn't leave him and he couldn't leave her.

"I'm tired." she breathed out attempting to lay back down under the covers before Von spoke again.

"Nah, I ain't done wit' yo' ass yet turn over on yo' side," he demanded watching her tiredly turning over on her side.

Von then moved his position in front of her while one leg spread wide and the other rested on the bed all while she layed on her side he slid slowly but deeply into her all while never breaking eye contact that the two were sharing, he watched as amiko threw her head back closing her eyes shut mouth forming into an indefinite shape at the feeling of Von inside of her.

Leaning down the two shared a sloppy nasty kiss moaning into each other's mouth full of lust the two totally forgot that the chief was still downstairs but still didn't care and continued.

"I'm finna fuck the shit outta you," he mumbled into the kiss earning a grin from her, amiko had become so comfortable with him that she liked the nasty talk herself.

Before she could say anything von started to dig deep into her making tears sit in the corner of her eyes from the intense pleasure.

"Open yo' eyes amiko, Look at me fuckin' you."

Amiko bit down on her bottom lip, refusing to open her eyes at this moment she couldn't handle eye contact.

Smirking, Von pulled her hair with a tight grip, speeding up his strokes biting down on his bottom lip while stroking her pussy all at once.

"So you bold now huh? Since you wanna be grown open yo' eyes while I stroke this wet ass pussy baby." He groaned staring down at her.

"And I ain't gon tell you again Amiko," he warned.

Opening her eyes she instantly came from the look he was giving her but that didn't stop him.

"Fuck, fuck fuck,." she repeated as she came, "Von slow down please," she cried out, shaking putting her hand onto his bare torso.

"Move yo' fuckin' hand Ami- matta fact watch this." he wrapped his large hand around her throat
Speeding up thrusts he fucked her out of her mind.

"Yessuh!" she choked out a moan eyes bucking open at the feeling of everything all while he kept his pace loving every moment of everything.

"That dick feels so fuckin' good to you, don't it? It's deep, baby?" He smirked taunting her.

"Sooo fucking deep in my pussy, Daddy," amiko whined she started to clench her pussy muscles making it harder for him to continue what he was doing.

"Yo' ass betta stop foe I nut in yo' ass amiko," he warned groaning unintentionally moaning gripping her throat tighter.

"Do it, I wanna feel you nut in me Dayvon." clenching around him once again making him cum inside of her.

The two both came to their climax only to end up with amiko over the kitchen middle counter 2 minutes later.

"Oh my— fuck you're gonna make me fuckin' cum!" She whined as he grabbed a handful of her hair fucking her from behind while the two stood up.

"Cum on yo' dick, clam it." he pulled her head back staring into her eyes before pulling her into a Nasty slow kiss.

He slapped her ass once more leaving a mark, thrusting faster.

"I'm the only Nigga that's gon make you cum, and the last Nigga that's gon get you like this, ain't no escaping me," he growled as the two both came.

The chief hand long gone hearing the two upstairs she left with her payment Von left her on the couch since he already knew how things were going to turn out,

"Come on we finna fuck on the stairs." Von picked amiko quickly off her feet placing her over his shoulder. He walked out of the kitchen to the stairs which weren't far from the kitchen.

I am not going to be able to walk later on.

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐣.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

"Man pop them bitchs was feening for sum dick." last night word to my motha." K9 his friend chuckled reminiscing on the night the two had at a club.

"You ain't lying I got one of the lil shorties Ig an shit."pop glanced over at K9 before Turning his attention back onto his phone.

"Driver turn that down real quick." He instructed the driver to turn down the radio before saying "Aye pop ain't this yo' fam?"

Pop turned around snatching the phone from another one of his friends before eyeing the picture.

A/n: act like the 2nd video is them two just ya' imagination!

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎: happy birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world, my luh rider Fasho I love tf outta you girl. You was always there for a'Nigga when I ain't have shit through the court dates and me being in an out of jail you stood by my side and I love you for that, ain't no Otha bitch that can replace yo' beautiful ass, I watched you grow into an amazing momma to my daughter and amazing woman one thing I wouldn't change is meeting you, I luh you lil folks happy bday now known ass queen Von she the female me my wifey!🦅💙

Tf?! When she get married to this nigga.

It was a post made by a rapper that goes by king Von a post for his girlfriend amiko fletcher which is his now wife a sweet Message to her for her 20th birthday.

"Aye don't he look familiar." K9 squinted his eyes taking a look at the picture also.

"Yeah he do." Bashar rubbed his little chin hair in a thinking tone.

Bashar was thinking hard on who could the man be and where he remembered him from. He desperately wanted to remember who he was and why he married amiko the thought desperately crossed his mind.

Then it hit him, back in the demon realm amiko and a 10 commandment were sneaking around with each other but that wasn't the the problem at all the problem was that amiko was an angel and he was a demon which the two are forbidden to be together.

Later everything was exposed and the demon was the cause for Amiko's death well what Bashar thought, he always said he would get revenge for amiko and not only for her but the klan itself.

"I remember shorty now, he the one that got my cousin killed." he glared at the picture feeling the anger build inside him.

"Oh word? So what you wanna do." K9 asked glancing over at Bashar. He was on whatever his friend was on but not only that he himself had a crush on amiko but when he found out about her and the 10 commandment he told out of despite and jealousy she was suppose to love him not a demon who could possibly kill her.

"Matter fact we going to the party, it's cool if I try to get at amiko since I never got to back then." K9 asked.

"Ion give no fuck , she married but fuck him, his ass gotta die one way or another." he rubbed his hands in a repeated motion narrowing his eyes forward.

"And if she wanna stick beside him she gon die wit' his ass to." Bashar added on.

"You sure about this." Kevin his other friend mumbled looking at his friend with a worried expression he didn't like the idea at all.

"Yeah I'm sure, you scared Nigga?!" Bashar glared back at Kevin raising his eyebrow before bucking at him.

"N-no." Kevin stuttered jumping, sitting his back against the seat.

"See I told you he a bitch ass nigga ion even know why you let him come down here with us." K9 shook his head in disappointment smacking his lips.

"Shut tf up K, if I want someone on board with us then it's that my nigga quit bitching!" he snapped

"Now this the plan".

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐛.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

Von sat in the dark black Cadillac truck aside Amiko scrolling away on his phone.

They were headed to the surprise party he had for amiko, he really went all out and had things planned out for her today. He had a private hairstylist, nail tech, and makeup artist for amiko today and a dress which India helped him on and many more.

"Dayvon why would you say this." she moved to the side showing Von a comment he wrote to someone on her latest post.

A/N - Don't be mind the 19 act like it says 20!

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎

❤︎ 𝟖𝟒𝟖,𝟗𝟗𝟎 ⤤ 𝟒,𝟐𝟖𝟑

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎: Happy 20th birthday to me! Thank you baby for everything I love you🥺❤️! @𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧_𝐩𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨_𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 : 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝  𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 😍

⤤ 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞 - 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲

"That is so rude." she chuckled resting back into the seat.

"Man Niggas betta learn to watch they mouth ion play like dat ma." he rambled on creasing his left hand on her chin staring into her eyes. he was a little high but was very aware of his surroundings.

"Where are we going anyways, you got me all dressed up I just wanna sleep Von." she whined poping out her bottom lip.

"You'll see when we get there ma Aight." he glanced over at her rubbing his hand against her thigh.

"Ok." she sighed staring out the car window watching them pass by the large buildings.

"You wanna know when I knew you were really crazy." she stared at him.

"When was that?" He asked glancing at her.

"When we were at the club and you had just came from the bathroom and I was standing in our section and you thought I was talking to this guy since another girl had on the same dress as me."

"So you walk up to me hugging and choking me with your gun talking about some "damn ma I thought I was finna have to smoke you, I thought you was talking to that nigga."

"Like you seriously need help." she chuckled reminiscing on the crazy moments the two had.

You could say when the two first met things were pretty rocky and Von was mean and very possessive and still is just more loving.

"Man why you bringing that shit up, I ain't even crazy tho you just dragging it ma." shrugged with a plan expression.

"Oh really? Well you remember when we were play fighting and you put me to sleep on accident playing and thought you killed me , then when I woke up a few mins later you was all like "on O I thought I killed you ma I'm sorry" you dead ass was scared Dayvon." she stale faced him folding her left arm over her right.

"Because I ain't even try to put yo' ass to sleep so I thought I den killed my baby man I was scared as hell I almost took you to the hospital."

"I bet, you are crazy Dayvon and you can denie it all you want but you know your crazy." she shook her head with a goofy smile.

"We're here sir." the driver spoke pulling into the parking lot of a big white building full of cars.

"Dayvon where are we?" amiko asked opening the door with Von helping her out.

"You gon see close yo' eyes ma ma." he grabbed her hand as the two approached the door.

"Von I'm scared what is this!, you tryna kill me?!"She whined almost near to crying, she kinda hated surprises and was very nervous at what the surprise could be. Even though she loved Von apart of her still feared him.

"Nah amiko just close yo' eyes if I wanted to kill yo' ass I would've been did it." he smacked his lips in annoyance.

"So you are then!" She shouted anxiously hands shaking tremendously.

"Amiko I'm not about to kill you guh, like I said if I wanted to I would've been did it now chill yo' ass before you piss me off gang."

"Ok ok fine I'm sorry I'll close my eyes." she shut her eyes closed moving forward with Von holding her hand leading her into the building,

"Baby why is it so quite." she asked not hearing anything but the bottom of her heels clicking against the harden floor.

"Open yo' eyes now." he Instructed for her to do
Holding her hand he stood beside her.

The sound of Anniversary by tony,Toni, tone could be heard through out the loud speakers.

Amiko opened her eyes shocked at the sight she was seeing in-front of her.

There where decorations everywhere glitter trees, gold table set ups with forks and naps onto, a board picture of her every where from her to Von and true all around and a section were she could take pictures and most of all everyone she loved.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone screamed In sonic cheerfully.

She stood there stunned, she didn't know what to feel at the moment she was shocked and all types of emotions started to run through her body.

"Von..you did all this." she turned towards him with glossy eyes.

"Yeah I luh you ma ma happy bday luh girl." he smirked embracing her into a hug before wiping the tears off her face.

"Ma stop crying you gon mess up yo' make up I ain't pay for that shit for nun." he joked trying to cheer her up.

"Shut up." she pushed him playfully before india ran towards her with a hug.

"Happy birthday girl! You big 20 years old." she adored.

"Thank you I'm about to cry he did all this for me."she glanced around the room one more time.

"Happy birthday mommy!" true approach her with a hug to the before she picked her up embracing her with kisses to the face.

"Aww thank you baby." she smiled ear to ear loving every moment of everything.

"What a day this has been, thank you baby." she mouthed the last part glaring at von before he mouthed something back.

"You know I got you forever."

▃▃▃▃
𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴: 𝟤:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆

It was now near to 3:00 in the morning and everyone were still partying with kids still running around losing energy a few were sleepy.

Amiko was rapping lyrics to Von's song hard to trust a song she loved by him knowing it was about her.

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 • 𝟑𝐬

"We've been through too much shit, we can't give up , Risk it all on love , Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was And that's just
because Think I'm in love But I'm still a thug."

She shouted the lyrics to the songs hyped with energy smiling ear to ear.

"Rap yo' man song girl." india cheered on before a chuckle left her mouth.

Coming behind amiko he turned her facing him looking into her eyes before rapping the lyrics to her.

"Baby, it is what it is I'm sorry, I did what I did
You told me I made you look bad ,I'll never do it again . Don't listen to none of your friends
'Cause they be all in my DM."

"Man, them hoes be sendin' you off,
They be just wishin' it's them Know it's hard to trust." He rapped his lyrics to her holding her hand.

"But we done came this far, we can't give up
Want a car or truck? Whatever it is you want, I'll make it up Just know we ain't breakin' up."everyone shouted the lyrics inside the building.

The song soon ended with the two dancing on eachother on the dance floor.

"I wanna cry so bad but don't want to mess up my make up." she whined she loved how her whole day went she never imagined someone to love her like Von did.

"You been crying all day ma I know you happy and shit but I got some mo' shit for you tho." he kissed her left cheek arms wrapped around her small frame body.

"I love you so much." she looked back at him with innocent eyes.

"I luh you go girl." he smirked.

Their was a different type of love the two had for each other, an unbreakable bond they had. Having a family with person he truly loved and adored the most and soon would be marrying, he wouldn't ask for anything else.

"I remember when you went to jail that one time after someone snitched about the Ari situation."amiko randomly brought up.

"Aw I remember I was mad as hell, but you was a rider to you was pregnant with my first born an shit ."

"I remember you called me all hyped to talk to me."

▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Amiko laid in bed watching recorded videos of her and Von having the best moments.

She missed him badly and him being in jail while she was pregnant crushed her she just wanted him to be home with her.

The sound of her laptop ringing spooked her a bit before she read the name 'cook country jail' across the screen.

She quickly pressed the answer button before Von face appeared on camera with a wide smile.

Von had a way were amiko could FaceTime in jail from a network which was new for him so he could call her anytime.

"Heyy baby!" She smiled admiring his handsome face.

"Wassup babiimama you miss me? I'm missin' yo' bald head ass." he smirked earring laughter from her.

"You know I do, you've been ok in there?" She asked she knew how bad jail was so she worried for Von everyday she realized he was in there.

"Ma this ain't my first time in jail girl, I'm straight Niggas know my body." he shrugged off.

"Mmhmm." she pursed her lips together playfully rolling her eyes.

"I use tell all my hoes send me some money and some pictures bitch I ain't playing, use be on they ass."he chuckled.

"Not with me you not." she mugged him.

"Ma you wifey Nah I ain't gon do you like that." he smack his lips watching a smile grow on her face.

"How lil folks been doing? My lil daughta straight? What she been doing ma." he asked a million questions in one sentence.

"She's been good Dayvon just kicking a lot but I miss you so much." she popped her bottom lip out.

"I know babygirl I miss yo' ass to I'ma come home though ion give no fuck what nobody say I'm coming home Aight!"

"Ok, you look so handsome with a bread." she blushed face turning red watching him smile.

"Ima cut this shit when I get out make me look old ass folks." a mug grew on his face.

"Don't, you look so grownish with it, makes you look so handsome than you already are baby."

"Nah ma I look old as hell with this shit."

"Look I been working out an shit ima get home and pound yo' shit out." he lifted his shirt show casing his abbs in the camera.

"Lemme take a picture." she chuckled pulling out her phone snapping a picture of him.

"Paparazzi ass girl." he smacked his lips.

"10 seconds on the remaining call." the robot announced.

"Damn we only got 10 seconds on this hoe."

"Yeah , I love you baby."

"I luh you t—." the call disconnected before he could finsh his sentence.

"I miss you so much."

▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

The two were reminiscing on the best moments they've had with eachother it felt weird as if this was there last time together.

Before the two could say anything in walked a group of men into the party which alerted Von.

Being from Chicago he was always paranoid and watched his surroundings still to this day he did, he was always ready his guard was never let down.

"Who Tf is them?" He mumbled unwrapping his arms from around amiko.

"Amiko go get true and go to th—."

"Bashar?!" She said in a shocking tone staring eye to eye at her cousin whom she hasn't seen in 2 years.

"Cousin!!" He approached her with a hug kissing her cheek.

Von watched In anger, he knew something was off about the male, something told him he knew him from somewhere but he couldn't just figure out where.

"Heyy! Omg I haven't seen you since my fathers funeral two years ago." she stared at him impressed how he looked and how much he's grown.

He had on a black hoodie over his freshly done briads on each side with shining jewelry on to top the outfit with his grey pants and white Air forces.

"I know but I couldn't miss my little cousin 20th birthday, yo' lil ass grew." he stared her up and down he remember her just being small shy girl to this now fully grown woman time flew by fast.

"How did you even know where I was? Did my husband invite you?!" She questioned curiously.

"Hell Nah I ain't invite his ass." Von mugged the older male standing infront of amiko.

"Oh my bad man I'm Bashar her cousin nice to meet you , I see you put a rock on my cousin finger don't fuck up ion wanna have to kill you shorty." he grinned.

"Nah ion wanna have to fuck you up." Von spat stepping up to Bashar.

"Ok umm it was nice meeting you Bashar I'll talk to you later my daughter is around here somewhere you should meet her." she smiled awkwardly.

Bashar walked away winking at von with a grin plastered on his face.

"Dayvon wtf is wrong with you." she shoved his chest angrily.

"Fuck you mean what's wrong with me? Ion know that nigga from a can of paint talkin' all disrespectful an shit."

"Betta get him before I do his ass like yo' bald head ass sister." he warned pointing his finger in her face Walking away.

Standing in the middle of the dance floor she felt her world crashing in seconds, her once happy mood was ruined.

She hated how defensive Von was over her, he has to understand not everyone is out to get her or is anyone trying to backdoor her.

She couldn't have any friends except india, she couldn't link up with any of her YouTube friends she met online behind his back. She couldn't do anything she felt like she was in jail at this point.

Feeling a small presence approach her she turned around only to be face to face with K9.

"Hey K9." she said dryly.

"Damn what I do." he chuckled kinda hurt by her dry response.

"I'm sorry it's just I'm having a bad night." she stressed letting a sigh escape her lips.

"Ma it's your birthday you should be happy, what Nigga got you feeling like this." he wrapped his arm around the back of her neck speaking into her ear.

"My husband, he just doesn't understands I have family that he doesn't always have to know about he needs to learn to not be so defensive about me." she explained.

"Leave his ass, I bet he got you feeling like you in jail a'sum tryna trap you. He ain't no good for you ma."

"And you are?" She stared up at him.

"I mean shid if you give me a chance." he shrugged with shoulders with a slight smirk.

Staring into his eyes she stared to read his mind.

She realized her cousin and K9 were here to start trouble and there plan was to kill Dayvon but first K9 had to butter up to her and flirt with her to get her attention away from what was about to transpire.

She had a new ability which was to read peoples mind, she couldn't read Von's only because he had so much of a high ranking power it was unbeatable to read him.

Snapping back into reality she knew had to find Von fast "umm I have to find my husband it was nice speaking with you." She quickly walked away.

Panting in fear she glanced around the building searching for Von but couldn't find him at all.

Spoting true she grabbed her holding her into her arms, by her doing so she knew Von would react off that since he could sense something wrong just leashing off of their daughter.

But tonight would be his last.

Before she could doing anything else she heard commotion coming from the other side of the building.

She watched Von fight infront of her without anything he had on before hand just his white pants and shirt on.

He was beating the hell out of Bashar , but before she could react Shots let off.

Screaming and people running echoed through the building her vision was blurry as she fell to the ground shielding her daughter the only thing she could think of was Von.

She looked around anxiously hands shaking with fear of what could have happened to Von.

Did he get shot?

Was he ok?

Her mind raced with answers.

Before she could say another word her name was yelled out.

"Amiko get down." she heard Von Shout before a another six shots went off hitting Von directly.

"VON!" Was all she screamed before everything went black.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏-𝟏𝟎
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 ! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 😭

𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 ?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

𝐃𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 ?

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝟗?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.7K 54
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...
24.4K 533 29
Another von durk story
420K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...
20.3K 590 13
this feels like home now... come in and stay here. king von x black o.c. imagines! smut, oneshots, and overall otf imagines here!