Make You Feel My Love

By x_csmia

Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen w... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Foreword
Playlist

Chapter 18

2.1K 88 270
By x_csmia

Days have passed they are living peacefully. Because of what happened, Imelda ordered them to get more guards. For their safety of course. The moment they knew what happened Bong instructed the whole community of Forbes to never let Rachelle enter their community again.

Irene, on the other hand, was stressing herself from overthinking. What if Celeste will leave her? What if Celeste will not choose her? She was stressing herself to a point where in she'll not eat anymore.

While they are having their lunch Irene felt a pain in her stomach wherein Greggy saw her. 

"Hey hon, you ok?"

"H-huh? Y-yes yes." But the pain is getting stronger and stronger. She stood up to wash her hands and felt the pain again. 

"Ma, calm down ok? May blood ka ma." Luis said calmly. Before Irene can react she lost her lost her consciousness. Fortunately Greggy catched her wife and carried her. They all hurriedly went to the hospital. Alfy was in the shotgun while Luis is driving. Greggy and Cassy were holding Irene. 

The moment they are in the hospital already they hurriedly asked for help and assistance. Hindi nagtagal eh dumating din ang ob-gyn nila.

They waited for some updates outside the room. Alfy called Imee as she is the one whom really knows how to calm Cassy and help them.

Minutes have passed the doctor of Irene came out already.

"Doctor Montgomery what happened?" Greggy asked. Imee is there already with her niece.

"Spotting. She experienced spotting. Is she stress lately?"

"Yes." Cassy answered.

"Please avoid stress to her. The spotting is very alarming as she experienced contractions. She cannot go into labor yet as it is still very early."

"Yes. Yes we are doing everything that will give her stress now."

"Alright. I'll give her medications in a while. She is already transferred in a private room."

"Thank you." Greggy answered. Addie just patted his shoulder and left.

They all hurried to Irene's private room. There they saw Irene. Paleness and tiredness is seen. Cassy hurriedly went to her Mother and kissed her forehead. Irene was awake because she felt someone kissed her.

"Sleep ma. You need to rest." Cassy whispered and caressed her Mommy's hair. Irene just weakly nodded and smiled.

"Don't leave me anak." Irene weakly whispered. She raised her hand touched her daughter's hand. Cassy held her Mom's hand and sat beside her.

"Yes mommy. Now, rest na po ikaw." Cassy said as she kissed her Mom's hand. Irene smiled and closed her eyes. 

........................................................

A week has passed and they all became very gentle with Irene. Celeste, however is with Bong as she is more safe there. Ever since the incident, Cassy is always with Irene. She never lets Irene out of her sight. Even if she has classes she'll take her laptop with her to Irene's room to be with her Mother. She never left Irene. 

It's currently Monday, the very toxic day of the week for Cassy. As she is the supreme student council president and one of the top students. She is currently stressing with some paper works while Irene is watching the news. Irene saw how dedicated her daughter is with studying. She felt proud.

Cassandra was finishing her exam when Irene asked for permission that she will be getting a glass of water. As Irene finished in drinking she was about to go up when she heard someone shouting. 

"Ilabas niyo ang anak ko! Ilabas niyo siya!" someone shouted. She knew then it was Rachelle.

Irene together with Manang Rosa went out and faced Rachelle. 

"What do you want?" Irene calmly asked.

"Nasaan ang anak ko? Ilabas niyo ang anak ko!" pageeskandalo niya.

"Wala siya dito."

"Katulad ka lang ng tatay mo! Magnanakaw ka! Mga magnanakaw kayo!" Rachelle said and pointed at her. Dinuro niya si Irene sa may balikat. Irene was already shaking and crying. 

"Hindi ko kasalanan na gumawa ka ng bata at iwan sa labas ng bahay namin." rebat ni Irene.

"Kahit na! Bakit hindi niyo kayang ibalik ang anak ko ngayon? Katulad ng hindi niyo pagbalik ng mga nakaw na yaman niyo?!" Tuloy tuloy na litanya ni Rachelle.

"Asawa mo land grabber! Ikaw child grabber! Mga hayop kayo!" Rachelle said and punched Irene's tummy. That's where Manang Rosa went in and called Cassy.

Irene protected her womb and pushed Rachelle. 

"Hindi mo deserve magka anak pa ulit! Wala kang kwentang Ina!" Rachelle shouted and grabbed Irene's hand that is protecting her tummy.

Cassy who just finished taking her exam was startled when Manang Rosa shouted.

"Cassy ang Mommy mo inaaway ni Rachelle!" Sigaw ni Manang Rosa. Tumayo kaagad at tumakbo pababa si Cassy ng makitang niyang hinahawakan ni Rachelle ang Mommy niya. Kinuha ni Cassy ang Mommy niya at sinampal si Rachelle na dahilan ng pagkahulog niya. 

"Lintik ka! Sinabing lumayo ka na eh!" Saktong dumating ang mga guards.

"Napaka hayop mo anong ginawa mo sa Mommy ko?!" Cassy angrily shouted.

"Deserve niya yan! Child grabber!" Sigaw ni Rachelle. Tinadyakan siya ni Cassandra sa puson.

"Dalhin niyo na sa presinto yan!" sigaw ni Cassy. Ipinasok na niya si Irene sa bahay at pilit na pinapakalma.  

"Ma tahan na. Here drink water." Cassy offered. Irene accepted the water. She cannot breathe anymore. She held her tummy as she is experiencing pain again. Worse than the pain she experienced last time. 

"A-Aah!" She exclaimed. Cassy went to her as she was very worried anymore. She held her Mom's tummy and was surprised with what she saw.......

"M-Mom. t-there's blood. Mommy!"

Irene looked down and saw that there are blood coming down from her.

"N-no N-no N-no! No!" She sobbed. She was holding her tummy while holding tightly her daughter's hand. She can see how the blood is streaming thru her thighs.

"Manoooong! Yung kotse!" Cassy shouted. Binuhat nila si Irene papunta sa kotse at pina andar agad ang kotse. Nakahawak parin si Irene sa kanyang anak at umiiyak. Hindi niya kayang bumitaw dito dahil pakiramdam niya ay iiwan rin siya nito. She felt like her daughter will be away from her again.  She was in deep pain. All she can do right now was cry as the pain was not tolerable.

"Hang on Mommy malapit na po tayo shhhhh. Calm down Ma. I'm here mommy." She said panic is heard in her voice but she remains calm. She needed to be strong for her Mom. She kisses her Mom's head. Naka higa ang katawan ni Irene sa kanyang anak. Her white dress is now covered in blood.

"Jake kapit lang ikaw kay Mommy ha?" She said and touched her tummy. 

"A-anak w-wag m-mong bitawa s-si M-mommy ple-. A-ahhhh!" Irene screamed in pain. 

"Andito lang ako ma. Tahan na." Cassy caressed her Mom's hair. The moment they stopped in the hospital they immediately asked for help.

"Help! Help my Mom!" Cassy exclaimed. Fortunately Dr. Montgomery was there. She went to her and examined Irene immediately. Manang Rosa was with them and the one who called Imee and Greggy.

"Cassy, I need you to be strong ok?" Cassy just nodded.

"Sadly we cannot save your baby brother. Your mother is in distress already and needs to be operated."

"Please do everything to save her. Doctor Addie please!" Cassy begged.

"Yes yes my dear. I'll do everything. I'll go now." Addie said and left hurriedly. While they were in the operating room Cassy excused herself. 

She is now full of blood. She went to the chapel of the hospital. She walked there and kneeled in front of the altar. She was still crying.

"Parang awa niyo na po. Iligtas niyo po ang Mommy ko. She don't deserve this. Lord please, I still need my Mommy. Hindi ko pa po kaya. Kailangan ko pa po siya. Wala pa po akong napapatunayan. Hindi ko pa po nasusuklian lahat ng sacrifices niya. Hindi ko pa po napaparamdam sa kanya na napaka importante niya saakin. Lord, please. Please save my Mother. Life will be miserable without her. Spare her from death god please! Mahal na mahal ko po yung Mommy ko. Kahit ako nalang Lord. Kahit ako nalang." She prayed. She cried and cried.

The tables have turned. Before Irene was the one who's begging the Almighty Father to save her daughter. Now it's Cassy who's begging for her Mom's life.

The moment she felt some thing is wrong she hurriedly went to the operating room. There she saw Manang Rosa and Imee walking back and forth. She hurriedly went there and asked.

"Are there any updates?" She asked. Her voice was hoarse already.

"Wala pa anak. Kanina pa kami naghihintay." Imee said. Cassy was about to sit when Addie came out of the operating room sadness was written in her face.

"Addie? Addie what happened? How is Mommy?" Cassy weakly asked? Addison kept quiet trying to compose herself.

"Addie! Answer me please!"

"I-i no w-we tried everything we can. I'm sorry." Addie gently said.

"N-no! N-noooooooooo!" Cassy shouted. Her pain was unbearable. Napaupo na siya.

"M-mommy no! Please Addie! Save mommy please!" Cassy begged. Imee was consoling her niece. She was also crying.

"Time of death, 3:20pm. I'm sorry."

Author's Note: 
Helloooooooo! Gulat kayo? Anyways hahahaha chapter 18 is finally published. An appreciation for my ate maxi_018 whom helped me with this chapter. It was us who made this. Ayun lang! Hope you enjoyed! Kitakits sa Chap 19! Ily guys!
- C 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.5K 26
Until when will she suffer from this misery and pain? Are you going to keep your promise to her until the end?
80.5K 1.7K 24
Life isn't always fair. It never was. In a life that is not always made from bed of roses, how will they be able to withstand the ever changing circu...
1.4K 155 4
As the magnificent Sinulog festival unfolded before them, Ysabelle and Irene felt a magnetic pull towards each other. Their paths were about to inter...
20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...