Nurse Deku (Izuku Midoriya x...

By Elina_BNHAgirl

This is a WattPad Book, stop stealing it (To all story stealers) A common boy, in love with a doctor, can do... More

Information of this book
I want to achieve my dream.......... if I can?!?!
I will do it for dignity......... Mine or yours?
Where were you my whole life????
They....... WHAT??!!!!!
Why it's always me?!!!!!??!!!!
A New Restart
My first day, what could go wrong?!
His talks and Her doubts
Her reasons and first real meeting
New Story, It will be worth your time
The fight and plan
Not as planned but still good- Huh?!
Mutual feeling?
Shopping disaster
Unrequired Confusion
Going downhill
Her reason behind her rejection
The eventual truth

I could be a better husband than him

17 1 0
By Elina_BNHAgirl

The suits on top were what they were wearing in this chapter.
I couldn't find a nice birthday gown for Elina, so just imagine however you like.

Author's POV
Her eyes widened looking at the man in front of him.
If she thought Shoto is attractive, this man is on a whole new level.

Without knowing, a blush formed on her cheeks while her eyes shined even more than before.
She didn't even consider trying to remember if she saw him somewhere or not.

Both of them made eye-contact with each other. Elina was shocked looking at him as he came closer, a soft yet loving smile dancing on his lips while his green eyes seems to cover the black hue from the excess lighting.

She broke the contact feeling such brightness, she turned to look around to see the street full of fairy lights with huge bundles of every possible flowers tied occasionally, with draping curtains. It seems to stretch as much as her eyes could see.

She turned to him with a confused expression and glazing eyes to see him in front of her, nearly 4 feet away.
The boy with the same expression gave the bouquet slowly to her,"Happy Birthday"

She looked at him carefully, hesitating a bit, but seeing his genuine expression, she gave in and slowly took it from him.
"Do you know? This is my luckiest moment in my life, standing in front of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life"

She kept silent listening to his confrontation as he sighed,"Can't believe it, I can't control myself from bursting in joy, not literally"
He gestured his hands in denial.

She was still in daze and couldn't do anything but listen to him,"I'm just going to say one thing, without any care of world or what people might say about me.

I love you.

I really do love you"

They didn't break their eye-contact from their whole exchange, well one-sided exchange.
(Does that make sense? 😀)

"And one thing. This isn't the time where I started loving. Many months ago when I saw you for the first time, my heart rate increased right there. You might haven't saw me but I couldn't miss someone like you"
She shyly broke the eye-exchange while Izuku's didn't leave hers and her face.

She was about to open her mouth but he stopped her,"Uh-huh, no. Not now. Don't anything in the mean time. Take your time, as long as you need. Try to think about it more. But remember, I have finalised my decision.

I can give you everything you want, as long as it's within my reach or something that might exceed a little of my expectations. But I can guarantee you a happy and stable life, much more than some messed up richness.

I'm waiting for your answer. Hope you would say yes and agree"

He gave her one last smile,"Bye, for now"
He started walking backwards still trying to memorise her face from the closeness.

She didn't make her eyes leave from the green-haired man, who waved at her with satisfaction.

He finally turned around and started walking away from the street. She took a glance at the bouquet and saw the species of it.

Her favourite,Middlemist Red, a thick green string keeping it together with a yellow and orange bows tied for more adhesive purpose.

She kept looking at the man and didn't look away until she felt a hand on her shoulder.
She jumped in shock, finally coming out of her daze, and turned to see her supposedly-future-husband.

Shoto was told by Elina's parents as to why she hurried out of the house, and asked to call her inside for the celebration.
He went to see the street in front of her house empty.

So he looked towards a familiar street where lights were glowing brighter than the surroundings. He went towards it and luckily saw the girl he was searching for.

Shoto was confused as to why she looked more bashful than her usual rebellion attitude. He turned to where she was looking, to see a man walking away. He also saw the bouquet in her hand and figured the obvious.

"We have to go, it's time for the starting of the celebration" She nodded her head and turned around walking slowly to her house.

Shoto turned to take one last look of the man too. Albeit, he didn't see his face but his green hair made him suspicious about something.

He looked similar to the woman he bumped into earlier.

But he didn't dwell on it much and went ahead in normal speed, letting the girl slowly walk behind. But he didn't see something which might affect his plan.

Elina slowly walked, taking advantage of his distraction and stopped at a point for a bit. She again looked behind her seeing his fading figure.

But didn't think anything anymore and started walking following Shoto again to the house.

The girl looked behind her meaning there will be something happening ahead of everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Intermission~~~~~~~~~~~

A little A/N:
The story continues.
I just found the video.
If you haven't figured it out, this story is totally based on an Indian movie.

If you know which story is it, good for you. If not, I will tell at the end of this story, which will not take long anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV continues
The next day, Izuku went to the hospital in one purpose. As his work of confession has finished, he can now peacefully wait for her answer. So his motive for today is very special too.

Getting Eri out of her coup of loneliness.

Although the little has several doctors and nurses for her care, she also deserves fun from children near her age. So he took her in her wheelchair and started to circle the corridor towards the children's ward.

The girl lost the ability to walk, when she was taken for experiments from some mad doctors and cut open her legs for that. She still takes the pain from that yet still managed to let a genuine smile from the rush she was feeling with her favourite nurse, Deku.

He took her to the children's room and saw many of them in their beds with female nurses and doctors checking up on them.
He clapped his hands gaining attention from everyone, "Listen children. From now on, this little girl will be your friend, okay?"

Some children were excited to meet the small girl while others let out a smile. A girl of nearly 7, came to her,"What is your name?"
Eri shyly replied,"I-i'm E-Eri"
The girl cooed,"Aww, don't be shy. We're friends now, right?"

The white-haired kid slowly removed her hands from her cheeks,"W-we are?"
The other kids came out and said,"Yes! We will be great friends!"
Eri smiled a little,"Yeah!"
The elders smiled at their interaction.

Izuku cleared his throat,"Okay, now that everything's alright, I'll let you on with a magic"
They turned to him excitedly,"Really?"
He nodded and hummed in agreement, "Now all of you turn around. You too Eri, don't look back"
They all did as instructed.

His voice resonated,"Now close your eyes and move your hand forward. I will give you something that you've always wanted to play with, made with a paper"
Eri asked,"Just with a paper?"
He said,"Yeah, now..."

Just in a little bit, all the children felt something being placed in their hands. After sometime they opened their eyes to see the desired designs of paper.
Dart, animals, birds, mini swords.
They got exactly what they wanted.

Some boys turned to him,"How did you made all this in just a little time?"
Izuku shook his head,"That's the secret of this magic"
The girl who befriended Eri asked,"Can you do another one?"

Izuku picked Eri up and placed her on an empty bed,"No, atleast not now. When you all truly become Eri's friend, take care of her and play with her, then I'll show the biggest magic ever"
Eri asked,"When will you show that magic?"

Izuku sat near her,"When you do everything the elders tell you to do, eat the healthy things, not nagging at anyone or any of those activities, then at last I'll show the magic trick"
Eri asked again,"What will you do in the magic trick?"

Izuku lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered.
Eri brightened up at the idea,"Really?"
He nodded.
"You promise?"
"I promise"

Elina saw the whole exchange with a man, Eri's father. She heard him say,"She really need someone like that nurse more than anyone"
Izuku got up and saw them both.

Elina diverted her eyes from him, so he got up to the man,"Don't worry about Eri anymore, Mr. Chisaki. She's in good hands"
Chisaki smiled and nodded.
(He's not the experimenting doctor)

Elina went out of the room and went to the nursing ward. She saw the same blonde girl with a patch on her right cheek laying there, wide awake, but with a boy, probably her lover.

She took the necessities needed and gave them to the nurse who was taking care of the blonde girl.
She heard him say,"Don't worry, Camie. Everything will be alright. I didn't love you for your beautiful face, that is just a bonus. I love you for your heart and your amazing self. When all of this is over, I'll finally marry you"

The girl Camie was crying at his words and even managed to touch her forehead with him, showing her answer and affection.
Elina looked at their conjoined hands and thought about Deku's words.
She heard the girl's father talking to the police while the mother was holding the girl close to her body, for silent protection.

But just then, the door got slammed open and came in some guys, with a intimidating man at front. The man snatched the father's phone and said,"My name's Yo. Meaning I'll blast your asses with my song..."
(That was kinda um...but pretend you didn't saw that line if you didn't like it...)

"...Your daughter might have been saved from the acid, but how will she say my name to police if she doesn't get out of this hospital alive?"
He threw the father to his lackeys and they slammed him to the wall, making him defenseless.

He came forward but was stopped by Camie's lover.
"Hey, how heartless can you be? Aren't you satisfied by what you did that you came her to kill her now?"

Yo said,"I don't care. Just move out of my way"
He pushed him to ground making his hit his head on the bed-support making his head bleed.
(Wow, I'm making some canon things here 😎)

Elina finally stepped forward,"Hey, leave this hospital right now? It is a place to treat the injuries not creating even more?"
Yo said,"Get out of my way, woman"
Elina firmly stood her ground,"No! I'm not moving one inch from the stop until you get out of this place"

One of the lackeys said to him,"Hey boss, why don't you just make kill her then kill the girl on the bed?"
Camie was sobbing in the arms of her mother, who was trying her best to move her out of everyone's eyes as much as she can, which wasn't working at all.

Yo nodded and showed Elina the knife he was holding. She saw the design of the knife and concluded that was a butterfly knife. As much as the design looks beautiful, that was the most deadliest yet unsuspecting knife known to anyone.

Needlessly to say, she was scared but she didn't move from his way. She would rather sacrifice her life for the job she has taken. Because it is the least doctors could do, after taking so many lives unknowingly in operations.

Yo aimed his knife at her so Elina covered her head with her hands. Just as the knife was about to plunge in her, a scream interrupted it.

Elina looked to him to see a scissor got stuck in his skin. They all turned to see who threw it.
And in came Deku holding the cart of operation materials.

A/N:
The fight will be in the next chapter.

I just got informed, I couldn't write after 10 days. So I'll finish this as soon as I can

Date and Published: 2 May 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 213 25
"I appreciate the fact that you people want to date me, but even I have standards. I have been single most of my life. So if you want to date me, I h...
98.3K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
883 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...