Love Punishment

Por DaBlueTeddy

This book has been on my draft for a year and a half now. :/ Description: "Who is the fool here? The one who... Más

Prologue
Chapter One
Announcement (Please Read)

Chapter Two

120 1 1
Por DaBlueTeddy

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains a graphic death scene and other things that may upset readers.

"Hey, Kokichi!"

"Huh?" I turned around trying to find the source of the voice. "Shumai? What is so important that you want to disturb my peaceful time?" He smiled at me and walked toward me. I looked at him suspiciously at his action. "Let's spend our time together.", he said very calmly. I stared at him shocked. 'This is very un-Shumai-like. He wouldn't just suddenly invite me to hang out with him...' I smiled at him, ignoring the alarm blaring in my head. "I would love to but... I have plans today." I turned around and walked away. "Wait, Kokichi-"

Ding Dong! Bing Bong!~

"Huh, what this?", I muttered under my breath. My question is soon to be answered in the most horrifying way possible.

"Puhuhu~ A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, a class trial will begin!"

The announcement made by the one and only Monokuma echoed in the hallways. I feel shivers down my spine, trying to process the information that was suddenly dumped into me. I glanced at the tall boy beside me. He hid his face with his face. I couldn't see his face very clearly but a dim red glow caught my eyes. "Shuichi?" Shuichi jumped and turned to look at me. The red dim glow disappears. 'What was that?' I questioned myself. "Yes, Kokichi?", he stuttered out. His hands are trembling, clearly in fear.

It is understandable to be afraid but unfortunately, we have to get used to it as we are trapped in a school and are forced to play a sick game. After Monokuma gave a - what he called 'Monokuma file' to us, I looked at Shuichi, who is still in his frozen state. "Let's not waste our time standing around here.", I said calmly, hiding the rising anxiety in my chest. "Y-yes. You're right." I smiled at him. "I am always right, dumb-dumb. Now let's go!"

🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍

"Hey, Kokichi!"

I called out for the purple head boy. "Huh?" The boy turned around and made eye contact with me. "Shumai? What is so important that you want to disturb my peaceful time?" He looked at me with curiosity. His cheeks are slightly red. "Let's spend our time together." He blinked a few times, trying to process the information. He frowned slightly before giving a smile. A forced smile. "I would love to but... I have plans today."

He walked away. "Wait, Kokichi-". I panicked and try to grab his hand but before it happen, an announcement boomed, startling us both. 'Wait... I know this thing! Has someone died? Oh~ this is going to be amazing!~'. Saliva dripped down my lips, my eyes began to dangerously glow red, and an obvious red blush formed on my cheeks. "Shuichi?"

"Yes, Kokichi?". I couldn't resist my excitement. I was vibrating like a phone. Let's not waste our time standing around here." I glanced at Kokichi. "Yes, you're right." 'I can't wait to see you in the trial. Let's see if you have the guts to survive!'

" I am always right, dumb-dumb. Now, let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I glanced at Kokichi. 'I need to be extra careful next time. I didn't act like the character I was supposed to be.'

We opened the door, and everyone gathered around to see the body. "Oh my God... How could someone do this...?" Kaede murmured to Tsumugi. "So, who died?", Kokichi spoke, making his presence known. I hide my face with my hat. "How disrespectful of you, Ouma!", Tsumugi yelled angrily. He shrugged it off and walked towards the murder scene, ignoring the girl with glasses' comment. "Oh, it's Yumeno-Chan.", he said with an emotionless face.

Himiko lay on the cold wooden floor, lifeless. Her hand was tied to the leg of the desk and the bedroom. Her lips were dry and her eyes shrank. Dry blood was displayed on her neck. Scratches all over the cold wooden floor. A spellbook is on the floor. The bed is very messy and the pillow under the bed with black stains on it.

Kokichi was the first one to move forward and investigate the body. " uhh... Kokichi? What are you doing?", Kaede asked the boy. Kokichi rolled his eyes and looked at the pianist. "Investigating, duh! Have you not heard what Monobitch just said?", Kokichi spat, glaring at Kaede and giving her a sour look. " Mister Detective. Aren't you going to investigate with me?~" he turned to me and winked. 'Fuck... I forgot I am the Ultimate Detective!' I scratched my head and hastily nodded. "Y-yes, Kokichi!". I kneeled to investigate the body. I heard an annoyed huff. I secretly took a peek to see the person behind us. Kaede, with her arms across her chest, glares at Kokichi as Kokichi just keeps on... Poking the dead body's cheeks.

Kaede caught me staring at her and quickly turned away and walked to Rantaro and the others. I continued my work and investigate the body. "Sign of struggle..." Kokichi pointed at the scratched floor. "Yumeno must be giving her killer a hard time...", he giggles silently. I smiled at his joke and shook my head. I suddenly remember the Monokuma file. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to Kokichi. " Uh... Kokichi... I think we should look at this first..." Kokichi glanced at the book and smiled. "I forgot about the autopsy!" He opened up the file and read the information given.

__________________________________________________

Monokuma File #1

Victim's name: Himiko Yumeno
Time of death: around 2 p.m
Place: Himiko Yumeno's private room in the dormitory area.
Caused death: A wound to the neck area made by a sharp object.

_______________________________________________

"Huh? That it?" He put the file away. "All we get out of this is when she died.", he whispered angrily. I handed the spellbook to Kokichi. "Damn, she's this desperate that she needs to read a book to teleport out of this hellhole?", he sneered. Kokichi then stood up and sighed. "I give up! I am not fit for being a detective." He made a sad (fake) face and looked at me with his big puppy eyes. I shook my head and stood up. "It's okay, Kokichi. You can be my assistant instead.", I comforted the little man while patting his purple hair.

"Hmm... Fine then! I'll be the best assistant you'll ever see!", he beamed, his fist punching the air. I laughed at the little guy and ruffled his hair, making his hair like a bird's nest. "Hey! Stop that! Do you know how long it is to tidy my hair!?" He fixed his hair while pouting and glaring at me. 'Maybe Kokichi Ouma isn't that ba-'

"Saihara!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. 'Why did I think of that? Kokichi's just the same as the others. He is just my plaything' "Yes, Tojo-San?" I turned to look at the maid. Kirumi looked uneasy despite giving an emotionless face. "Can I borrow you for a second? There is something I have to show you." I nodded and followed Kirumi as she lead the way. "What is it that you want to show me?", I asked. "Yeah, I'm curious."

"HUH?!" I turned around to see Kokichi smiling 'innocently' while his hands were on the back of his head. I decided to not question him and continue our way. We made it to the kitchen where Kirumi kneeled in the trash bin and took something out of the bin. "Here." She handed it to me. Kokichi had to tip-toed to take a look at the thing. "A packet of medicine? Why would someone throw something so valuable in the bin?", asked the boy beside me. "To get rid of the evidence.", I answered his question. He shook his head and crossed his arm. "Wow, what a lazy way to hide evidence. Throwing the evidence and hoping no one would find it? What an amateur."

I silently agree with what Kokichi said. What kind of amateur does this stuff?

"Thank you for helping us, Tojo-San.", I thanked her as she bowed. "It is my duty as a maid to help my friends. Is there anything I can assist you with?" I shook my head.

"It's fine. Again, thank you for the information" Kirumi smiled sweetly and bowed once again. "pleased to be of assistance". Kirumi walked away, leaving me and Kokichi in the kitchen alone. "We need to know everyone's alibi. Can you help collect all the information needed?", I asked, hoping Kokichi would agree. This is just a cover-up so I can go to the secret room and see who the culprit is. "Hmmm... I would LOVE to be a detective (like you) for one day but~ I can't. What a bummer~". he made a cute pout form on his mouth. "Do you think someone like me, who is a known liar would believe you asked ME to take information about their alibi? P-lease~ They would think it as another lie of mine."

I frowned hearing his answer. He stared at me before sighing. "But I'll try, Shuichi. I promise not to threaten them~". He smirked. 'Oh, thank heaven.' Kokichi began to walk away but stopped and turned to look at Shuichi. "I won't let you down, Shushu! You can count on me, your awesome assistant, Kokichi Ouma!" He gave a thumbs up before walking away. "Now, that I get rid of the pest, It's time to prepare things for the trial."

🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡

"Okay, how am I supposed to do this without anybody lying to me?", I pondered, kicking a pebble. I sighed and sat under a tree. "What am I going to dooooooo!!!", he whined. "At this point, I won't be able to impress Shuichi and win his heart." I started to laugh bitterly. "Who in the right mind would fall in love while being trapped in this killing game? I know I'm not. My mind is unstable unlike Shuichi's." I looked up and saw a spider hanging on the web. A light bulb suddenly appears on my head. 'Yes! That's it. Why didn't I think of that before?'. I quickly stood up and search for the answer that I was looking for.

"You want to know everyone's alibi?" I nodded. "So, can you help me?", asked Kokichi, giving her the puppy eyes. Kirumi nodded and bowed. "I'll do my best to help you, Ouma-Kun." I smiled happily. Kirumi is my savior. "Thanks, Kirumi. I appreciate that. And please, call me Kokichi." Kirumi puts down the dishes and walked away. I stood there for a minute, doing absolutely nothing. "I'm bored.", I groaned. I walked to the fridge and took out a Panta bottle. 'Now what should I do? Find more evidence?' I thought as I drank the Panta. 'Maybe I should...' I opened the door and ran to the crime scene. But on the way there, I bumped into someone and fell.

"Watch where you're going, gremlin!", A blonde hair girl with goggles shouted. "Ew, I think my face just hit your boobs.", I said in disgust, wiping my face with my scarf. " You're the one who bumped into me! How is this my fault?!". I sighed. I don't have time to deal with Miu's bullshit right now. "Sorry, I guess my eyes don't want to acknowledge your disgusting presence." I retorted. "You little bit-" I quickly thought of something that could stop us from arguing any further. As much as I like to tease her, we can't waste any more time. "Hey, what's that you're holding?", I asked the bitch in front of me. Her face quickly shifted and she had a nervous look on her face. "This is a project I've been working on recently.", she uttered. She opens the blueprint, showing me the project which is a small chip. " What's so special about this project that made you become one of the pandas?", I commented, finally noticing the black circles formed under her eyes.

"Well, this chip helps Kiibo to feel human emotion." She responded. She rolled it back and looked down. "Unfortunately, there is a problem with the chip that could consider deadly." She added. "I still don't know what the problem is and I'm working to get rid of the problem." She gripped the blueprint tightly. "BUT HOW CAN I DO THAT IF SOMEONE STOLE IT FROM MY LAB???!!!", she yelled out of frustration. I jumped at the sudden outburst. "Dude, chill. My ears are going to bleed." She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Good." She turned around and walked away. "Geez, what is her problem? This bitch just yelled like a fucking maniac and didn't even bother to apologize.", I muttered.

"There you are, Kokichi." I turned to look at Kirumi walking toward me. The sound of her heels echoed down the hallways. "What's up?" Kirumi took out a notebook from her pocket and open the notebook to read out the information she had jot down.

___________________________________________________

Tenko:...I was with Angie at that time. I asked her to make a perfect gift for my perfect Himiko. We spend our time, creating the gift. When it was finally done, I went straight to Himiko's room where I found her body...

Angie: well, before I went into my lab, I saw Himiko talking to Kiibo and Miu in the dining halls. I was hungry at that time and went to get some snacks. I saw you (Kirumi) preparing three glasses of drink which I assumed its for them. Then, when I arrived at my lab, Shabashira was already there, she wanted to make a gift for Yumeno-San.

Kiibo: I was with Yumeno and Miu before Yumeno died. Miu asked you (Kirumi) to make a drink for us. After a while, I excused myself to charge. But when I opened my eyes, I was in front of a computer.

Miu: W-well, The magic bitch was with me and Kiibs before she went off (die). We were just talking and shit. You (Kirumi) gave us a drink as I requested. After some time, Kiibs left the room and leave me and Yumeno behind. She then started to feel a little dizzy. Being the amazing girl I am, I help her to her room and left as soon as I sent her to her room.

___________________________________________________

"Forgive me, Kokichi but I only jot down the ones who saw Himiko before she died.", she bowed. 'She's good. This could help. I'll save this for now.' I glanced at Kirumi as she wanted patiently for another order. "You may go now... Unless you want to help me to investigate the crime scene once again to make sure no evidence is overlooked?" Kirumi nodded and smiled. "I would love to assist you, Kokichi." We walked down the halls, no words were exchanged. Kirumi followed me from behind, the sound of heels pitter-patter on the wooden floor.

We arrived in front of Himiko's door. I took a deep breath before entering the crime scene. I took a look once again at the body. I turned the wrist slightly and saw red marks on the wrist. The rope was tied tightly around her wrist, but her right wrist was free and she was holding something. A prick for the bun. It was covered in black shit. I then checked her body again to see if there was any injury. I could feel a slit on her neck. "Eww...". I turned my head and I picked up the book from the floor. "Hmmm..." I then traced the scratches on the floor with my finger. 'Could be a sign of struggle...'I looked under the floor and found a pillow with a black stain on it. As I searched the room, Kirumi called for me. She asked me to talk a look at the cutter she found in the bin. "Not only there's dry blood on it, but there is also a tissue with blood and black ink or something." She pointed at the tissue.

"Thanks, Tojo!", I said to her. She nodded and smiled. "It is not a problem, Kokichi. And please call me Kirumi." I helped her and pulled her up. "Let's see if there are any clues left somewhere-"

Ding Dong Bing Bong~

"ALRIGHT! It's time for all you've been waiting for the class trial! Please assemble in front of the Shrine of Judgment in the courtyard! I'll meet you there!"

'It's time a-already?!', I said in my mind in panic. I looked at Kirumi who looked as nervous as I am but tried to hide it. "I guess we don't have a choice but to comply. Let's go, Kokichi." I stayed silent as we walked out of the room. During the whole journey to the Shrine of Judgement, we stayed silent. I guess silence makes her uncomfortable so she started a conversation.

"You know... When I watched you teasing Momota back in the dining room back then, I thought of you as someone who is quite a troublemaker and untrusting" I let out a giggle. "Well, you're not wrong about that. Maybe I am the mastermind, who knows? I might use you for making this game to be interesting~" I smirked mischievously at Kirumi. She shook her head and smiled. "I am no fool, Kokichi. So you're going to try harder to lie to my face." She returned the smirk.

I smiled but it didn't last long as it started to fade. Kirumi noticed it and asked. "How long do we have to play this sick game?", I asked her. She stayed silent, not knowing how to answer. "I don't know, Kokichi... We just have to wait. Wait for some miracle to happen." I didn't like the answer she gave me but decided not to speak. We made it to the Shrine of Judgement where everyone was already there. I guess we were late.

"There you are, you virgins! Where have you been?!", Miu yelled in frustration. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I bet this bitch is a virgin too. Nobody wants to fuck her with that shitty attitude. " I apologize for being late and for making you all wait for us." She bowed while I gave them a gift of sorry (👁👅👁🖕). Everyone glared at me while I looked at my nails, which suddenly seem interesting to me.

"Kokichi...", Kirumi whispered in a stern tone. I glanced at her before sighing, finally giving in. "Fine, I'm sorry.", I groaned. Maki raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. I guess she didn't seem to be satisfied by it. "Sorry for?" I smirked. I've been waiting for that question. "Sorry that you have a lack of patience in your system." Maki frowned and was ready to beat the crap out of me when someone stopped her. "Calm down, Harukawa. Kokichi is just teasing you.", said Shuichi as he put out his hand to push her back.

BA-DUM

BA-DUM

BA-DUM

What is this feeling?... Why is it that every time I see him, I feel this way? It's overwhelming... But at the same time, it makes me... Happy. A blush appeared on my pale cheeks. 'Gosh, Kokichi! Stop being gay!', I scolded myself. I slapped both of my cheeks. Kirumi jumped at the sound of the slap and look at me. "Focus, Kokichi... You need to focus.", I whispered to myself.

Then, the ground started shaking. The statue of buff Monokuma went downward and revealed an elevator. A bridge to the elevator rose from the water. Holy shit! Whoever the mastermind is, they must be rich as fuck! We slowly walked to the elevator, but no words were exchanged. People didn't even question why there is an elevator or where they taking us to. But hey, I like to run to danger so, this might be fun.

We get in the elevator. I stood next to Kirumi and Shuichi at the back. Kirumi fiddled with her gloves. The elevator then closed as soon as everyone got in. The elevator went downwards, probably sending us to hell. Oh well. "Kokichi...", A voice called me. I turned toward the voice. "Hmm, Shuichi?", I asked. "If you need help in the trial, just yell my name. I'll try my best to help you.", he whispered. His eyes glanced at me. I nodded slowly.

The elevator opened revealing a room with 16 podiums. I went to the podium next to Gonta and Kirumi.

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial, so your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out 'whodunnit', then only they will receive punishment! But, if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. 'It's a life-and-death situation. We MUST find the culprit'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

388K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
496K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
567K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...