𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝐒𝐄𝐂...

Oleh Shedo_X

M/n... A normal guy going to highschool like any other kid, nothing special...unless. ◤____________◥ ⚠️______... Lebih Banyak

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸

374 22 0
Oleh Shedo_X

Based on Ep 13/14 Jpn/Eng dub, does not follow along the plot much.

M/n's point of view

I'm out of the house, I know it is unusual for me, to be out without someone else with me or me just gathering info. Actually right now I'm buying groceries. Ka-san said we're out, so she sent me a list. My little sister was supposed to come with me, but she didn't want to join.

Something caught my eye... it's chibi-chan, I mean Shin-chan. Well uhh what's his alias again...? Right, Conan. What's he doing in front of the pachinko parlor? Oop he's going inside...

And....yup kicked back out by a large guy. Aha, it's funny, people would usually let him in regardless! But now... haha poor poor Shin-chan.

"Eh? Conan-kun? What are you doing here alone?" I said, holding my hand up to help him stand.

"Uhh... ehehe...I got..lost?" He stuttered. Ahh investigation, y'know for someone who can spot lies he himself can't lie.

"Detective agency right? Want me to give you a ride?"

"Yeah that's right... ehe..he." Conan stammered.

"Hmm? Well then c'mon, my bike is right there." I pointed to my motorcycle in the distance.

"Hmm... I don't have an extra helmet at hand... Here, take mine."

It looked a bit big on his now small figure. Well better than nothing for me. I drive rather fast. "Hold on me tightly now, I'm quite the fast driver."

"Uwaah! Slow down!"

"We're here! You good kiddo? Since when was I nice to children like this? Oh right this isn't a child, it's a teen in a child's body. Right...

"Y-yeah I'm...good!" Shin said, holding his head, before giving the helmet back. I followed suit in going inside the agency.

Ding dong

In a second the door opened. Mouri-san was the one who opened it. "Hey! Why were you gone for so long?!" Mouri yelled.

"Oh..y'know..." Conan stammered.

"What's Ran focusing on?" I pointed out. "Hmm? She's been like that for a while now." Mouri said. She must really be worried about Masami-san."

"If I may ask... who's Masami-san?" What? I'm curious.

"A client." He simply answered.

"Something's weird about that guy. He's been looking up here this whole time." We all went toward the window, there's a guy in full beige long coat, and sunglasses. He looks like one of those typical detectives in movies or something alike.

"He's the man who was hanging out by Hirota-san's apartment! Come to think about it, the killer is a large man!" Mouri yelled. Now that certainly piqued my interest.

"He killed Masami-san's father?" Ran questioned, still looking through the window.

"Wait right here! I'll go catch him and find out where Masami-san's is!" As Mouri was about to take the stairs, Ran suddenly opened the sliding window and jumped down, elegantly might I add.

Damn I almost forgot that Ran, knows karate a bit too well... better not pissed her off.

Me and the other two arrived in time to see that Ran broke the driver's window, taking the suspicious figure out of the car.

"I caught him!"

"Good work, Ran! What great luck! Who'd have thought the killer would come to us?!" Mouri accused, grabbing the suspicious guy by his collar.

Ahh that's what Shin-chan was investigating...gotcha.

"Killer?! You've got it all wrong!" The guy defended.

"Yeah right! Then who are you?!"

"I'm the same as you!"

"What..?"

"I'm a detective too!" Ahahah...to think that my assumption was correct. Mouri let go of his collar, confused. "Actually, I, too, was asked to find Hirota-san. By this man." He took out a picture of the guy that threw Shin-chan out of the parlor from his coat.

"That's that guy!" Shin-chan said. Yeah same guy that threw you out. It's still funny.

Here we are, back in the agency with the so-called detective trying to convince he's a legitimate detective. Defending himself he ran away from Ran because he's a coward. Not a good trait for a detective now is it?

Mouri, being Mouri, snatched the sunglasses the guy was wearing. To my surprise...he was.. hiding really cute eyes for a guy... pfft... and I can see that both Mouri and Shin-chan agreed with me because of their fit of laughter.

"Get serious! Masami-san's life is at stake here!" Ran yelled. Well that surely put them back on track.

"Yes, I know. So you were asked to locate Hirota Kenzo-san as well, then?" Mouri continued, now back in a serious manner.

"Yes. But there was something strange about his family...This was the man who hired me! He asked me to find his brother who left Kyushu for Tokyo. He said his brother is his only relative." The detective said.

"His only relative..?" Why are they so surprised? What, did their client also say that Hirota Kenzo was also their only relative? "Masami-san was supposed to be Hirota-san's only relative!" Mouri said.

"That's weird, too! Masami-san's father came here from Yamagata!" Ran included. I was right, the client had lied.

"That is strange. There can't be two Hirota-sans..." How the hell can't they figure out that their client lied? Also for some reason I'm still allowed in here while they're discussing?

"There's one other thing that's strange. I heard this from the taxi company that Hirota-san worked at. Apparently he would drive the same route every single evening, without bothering to pick up any passengers! And he would do this at breakneck speeds!" The beige coat detective informed them.

"He was just letting off steam. Happens all the time to middle-aged men." Sounds more like an escape driver for me. "So, who's this client of yours?"

"Akira Hirota. 28 years old. He's a large man, over 6'3 tall." Oh could he be the killer of Hirato?

"A large man?!"

"That's right."

"Could he be the large man the inspector was talking about?" Mouri said, well...whispered. "Tell me! Did you tell this man anything about Hirota-san?!" He now yelled for answers.

"Yes, of course...And then after that, that Hirota-san was murdered. So I wondered if there was any connection..." Dumbass of a detective.

"That's it! This man murdered Hirota-san!-" Well isn't that obvious?

"-and then took Masami-san with him!" I highly doubt that... most likely the two clients was working together to find Hirota Kenzo. "Well? How can I contact him?!" Mouri slammed the table.

"He contacts me..."

"So you don't have any clues?" Wonder why chibi-chan hasn't said anything about the man yet? Hmm? He's thinking?

"Ne, M/n-niichan! Can you take me to Professor Agasa's place? I...I forgot something there ehehe..."

Going there to charge those glasses of yours? I saw it beeping before you went in that parlor. Also I think I'm invisible, everyone was ignoring my existence during this entire ordeal, except chibi-chan . "Yeah sure."

"Catch!" I warned, throwing the only helmet to him.

"Woah!" He almost missed.

We got to that professor's place, with chibi-chan's 'help', so as to not give myself away that I know this place.

"I'll wait here... you can take what you 'forgot to take'." I said as I lean on my motorcycle, it's getting late for sure... I'll text my mother that I would be late. Chibi-chan went into the place, before he got out again about 15 minutes later. That was fast.

"I'm done! Let's go M/n-niichan!" God that kiddie voice sounds annoying...

Turns out he really did put a tracker on the girl. And the watch is a tracking device. We, well... the Mouris, Conan and that other detective, get out of the taxi that brought them to a hotel. Conan lied and said he saw Hirota Akari walking inside here on the way home from school. Me? I'm on my motorcycle a bit further than them. It's most likely that they won't let an outsider in with their investigation. Should I follow? Nah... I'll just keep a lookout.

They went inside leaving me here with my thoughts. I already sent the groceries back home, and informed my mother that I won't be coming home early. There shouldn't be any problem here. Hmm? It's only been 5 minutes they're out already? Following the taxi in front? Isn't that one of the hotel's staff inside that taxi?... Oh. Right follow.

We stopped at a harbor for cargos. Conan ran to search with Ran following behind him closely before losing him. I went my separate way and found the hotel staff, presumably 'Masami-san' no Miyano Akemi, with a man that I was closest behind.

Wait a minute... isn't that one one my target? Okita... a criminal mastermind. But there's no chance of me getting him killed though... that'd be too risky with chibi-chan popping from any corner, plus the witness.

"Okita-san! What's going on?! The sleeping drug you gave me to put him to sleep... The instant he drank it, he fell to the ground and stopped moving! Explain!" 'Masami-san' shouted.

She was supposed to put that large guy to sleep by a drink Okita gives? That's dumb, considering the rumors of Okita killing all of his subordinates after they finish with his plan and all.

"Hmph, what he had in brute strength he lacked in intelligence. There's no doubt that he would alert the authorities by throwing all his money around the instant he got it." Okita said. I mean... he's right, the large guy went to the pachinko parlor after all. "As long as someone that dangerous remained alive, my own plans would be hindered." Okita continued.

"You intended to kill everyone from the start, didn't you?!" Miyano figured.

"Now hand over the money."

"It isn't here! It's being held at a certain location. I'm sick of you using me! I'm through with this!"

"Do you honestly think that is an option?"

"I do. After I escape overseas, I'll let you know where the money is."

"We can't have that now. As long as you're alive, my plan is in jeopardy. Once you're all dead, all links to me will have vanished. I can easily find any number of replacements for you and the other two. Getting my own hands dirty goes against my principles, but it will be the finishing touch." Okita said as he now holds out a gun to Miyano.

"How simple-minded, kill me and you'll never know where the money is."

"I have a pretty good idea on where to find it." Footsteps...? Conan is a cargo box behind me. "You did a good job. Allow me to express my gratitude by killing you-" "Take this!"

Holy, a can just shot out and hit Okita in the face! Nice! Shit I'm getting tired. The bullet did hit Miyano, but it's not fatal, she'll survive.

While Conan was busy with Miyano, I took my chance and held Okita in place, taking his pistol as well. Seems like Conan still didn't notice how I was here the whole time, he even said he's a detective. Haha.

"This guy intended to kill everyone-Eh M-Mn-niichan?!"

"Konnichiwa!" I said, having Okita still restrained. "No, no, don't mind me! I'll just keep this guy in check. Please continue."

"Uh... This guy intended to kill everyone from the very start, didn't he?"
Ey, he actually continued without questions.

"Yes. Hirota-san realized this, so he betrayed us before we knew what was happening."

"Does that mean this man is the mastermind behind the billion yen robbery?" Isn't that obvious?

"That's right. Okita scouted for people he needed to realize his plan. He would put these people into teams and have them commit robberies. Rumor had it that he would eliminate his recruits to keep them silent after they finished the job, but I didn't know it was the truth!"

Sirens could be heard, she wasn't running away, the billion yen was at the front desk of the hotel we were just at.

Okita woke up, I put him back to sleep. Not a moment later Mouri and Ran showed up with the police.

"Masami-san! Eh? Satsujin-kun?" Ran called, surprised I was here.

"Who's this?" Mouri asked

"The boss behind the billion yen robbery!" Qué the gasping of all the characters that just arrived.

I helped the police detain Okita, who was now a bit conscious. Sad that I didn't get a chance to kill him... but with the record he got he would certainly be sentenced to death not too long after, so I guess it's fine.

Miyano thanked Conan, calling him little detective, Mouri and ran confused on why calling Mouri, little detective, while I'm just snickering behind them.

Everything was settled here so I was on my way out of this traitorous place. "Satsujin-kun-"

"Please, call me M/n we've seen each other on multiple occasions already." I cutted of Ran.

"M/n-kun, why are you here?"

"I was curious. So I followed you guys here! Simple right? I gotta go now see ya Ran!" I simply walked to my motorcycle and rode back home.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.5K 1K 22
(Is Paved With Good Intentions) Conan accidentally becomes Shinichi on a case, and people find out who he is. The Black Organization decides to show...
2.3K 21 29
"There is always a Moriarty to a Sherlock Holmes." That is the last line of the anonymous writer who has sent letters to all the famous detectives ac...
1.3K 43 8
~The Summer's Flowers aren't a Sunflower Only~ *COMPLETED* Conan and his friends are at Teitan High School Summer Festival and something is about to...
122K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...