Returning To You

By darkromancelol

π•π€π‹π„π‘πˆπ€ π…π€π˜π„ π’π€ππ“πˆπ€π†πŽ was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend wo... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1- ❝his return❞
chapter 2- ❝safe house ❞
chapter 3- ❝alone❞
chapter 4- ❝hanging out❞
chapter 5- ❝remembering❞
chapter 6- ❝hold me❞
chapter 7- ❝being kids❞
chapter 8- ❝information❞
chapter 9- ❝one room❞
chapter 10- ❝club❞
chapter 11- ❝movie❞
chapter 12- ❝hospital❞
chapter 13- ❝ghost❞
chapter 14- ❝almost❞
chapter 15- ❝masquerade❞
chapter 16- ❝waiting❞
chapter 17- ❝period❞
chapter 18- ❝unwanted❞
chapter 19- ❝i love you❞
chapter 20- ❝home❞
chapter 21- ❝funeral❞
chapter 22- ❝truth❞
chapter 23- ❝first time❞
chapter 24- ❝loss❞
chapter 25- ❝comfort❞
chapter 26- ❝it's time❞
chapter 27- ❝battle❞
chapter 28- ❝missing you❞
chapter 29- ❝reunited❞
chapter 30- ❝drunk❞
chapter 31- ❝shower❞
chapter 32- ❝sick❞
chapter 34- ❝doctor❞
chapter 35- ❝parents❞
chapter 36- ❝lust❞
chapter 37- ❝forty five❞
chapter 38- ❝he's here❞
chapter 39- ❝peaceful❞
chapter 40- ❝happy❞
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
thank you! <33

chapter 33- ❝positive❞

18.2K 372 161
By darkromancelol

                  𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 one week since then and I still have been throwing up a lot. But, this time I think I know why. My period is late by two weeks, I keep throwing up, my breasts are tender, I get hungry a lot but can't keep anything down, I've been really tired.

I think I might be pregnant. I've been hiding my throwing up from Leo because I didn't want him to worry. Today I decided to take a test. I don't want to do it alone so I decided to ask Jaxon for some company.

He's like a brother to me and he's Leo's bestfriend so I wouldn't mind him being there. He's really responsible and smart and good at comforting people so I decided to ask him to accompany me. I also need to use his room so leo doesn't see my in ours.

I walk down stairs with the test secured in the waistband of my shorts. Leo is currently in his office doing some paperwork and he can come out any minute so I need to hurry. Jaxon is by himself on the couch and I walk up to him. "Hey, can I talk to you in your room," I ask him and he nods.

We get up and walk upstairs before making our way into his room. He sits on the bed and I stand in front of him. "What's up, Ria," he asks me. I pull the pregnancy test out of my waistband before talking.

"I think that I might be pregnant and I didn't want to do this alone. I asked you because your his best friend and we're good friends," I say to him and his eyes widen in shock. "Okay, I'm glad to help now you go pee on the stick and I'll wait in the room," he says to me and I nod.

I go to the toilet before doing my business and peeing on the stick. Once I'm done I set the test on the counter. I go to the door and open it. "I'm finished you can come in," I say to him and he nods before coming into the room.

"Do you want a baby," he asks me. "Yeah, ever since my last pregnancy I've wanted a baby I was very excited for that one but things didn't work out," I say a little upset. He nods before rubbing my arm in a comforting way.

"It's been a few minutes do you want me to look," he asks and I nod my head. He picks up the rest before he flips it over. I chew on my nails in anticipation. "Congratulations, it's positive," he says before setting the test down.

A small smile breaks onto my lips as tears well up in my eyes. I quickly go to Jaxon and hug him. "Thank you for doing this with me," I say to him. "It's my pleasure," he says before letting me go.

"Well I'm going to set up a appointment with the OBGYN and get some pictures so I can show them to Leo when I tell him," I say and he nods his head. "I can't believe Leo is gonna be a father that's crazy to me," he says and I wipe my tears and nod my head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I told Leo I was gonna go run some errands. What was a lie because I'm currently sitting in the waiting room to get a pregnancy confirmation. I can't help but think about having a baby.

Would it look like me or Leo? Or both? How would I look extremely pregnant? Would it be a boy or a girl? I hope they know how much I love them already. I subconsciously place my hand on my flat stomach as my thumb rubs back and fourth thinking about my little baby.

"Mrs. Santiago," the nurse says and I grab my stuff before making my way into the room. I sit onto the bed and wait for the doctor to come in. I decide to get a male doctor because the experience people have with women doctors and belittling their struggles because they didn't struggle as bad when they had a baby.

I want to be the happiest I can in this pregnancy so I can have a healthy pregnancy. I know some girl doctors are really good but I just prefer a male. "Hey, Valeria your head for a pregnancy confirmation?," Mr. Rodrigo says and I nod my head.

"Alright, we're gonna draw some blood and take that as our test and if it comes back positive we're going to get you a ultrasound and some pictures. How does that sound?," he asks me. "Sounds good," I say to him and he draws my blood before leaving the room.

I sit there and wait for the results as I press my hand to my stomach again. When the doctor walks in I remove my hand because I don't have a confirmation yet. "Okay so it appears that you are pregnant so congratulations! Now we're going to do a ultrasound to see baby," he says.

I sighed in relief, so happy that I'm pregnant and it wasn't a false positive. "Okay lay back for me and raise your shirt," he says and I do that. "It's gonna be cold," he says as he squirts gel on my stomach. He grabs the wand and puts it on my lower stomach.

He starts to move it around before he stops. He points to the screen. "That right there is your perfect baby," he says and I start to tear up. I know it's only a little dot but that dot is my baby. "Is it possible to hear the heartbeat," I ask him.

"Not until eight weeks when the heart develops, right now you are currently six weeks pregnant so  two more weeks to go," he says. He removes the wand and wipes off my stomach and I pull my shirt down. "Let me go make some pictures for you to take home, is the father present not judging I'm just curious if I need to make more copies," he asks.

"Yes, he is he just doesn't know and yes I would appreciate more copies, thank you!," I say to him before he leaves. Not long after he comes back. "Here are some prenatals you need to take every day and here are your pictures," he says and I thank him before leaving and getting in my car.

I stare at the pictures for a second letting them moment soak in. I place my hand on my stomach and look at it. "Time to go home and tell your dad," I say to my stomach before rubbing it up and down.

I drive home now and put the pictures and the pregnancy test and the prenatals in my bag so he doesn't see them. I walk into the house and see that Ivey and Alvaro and Jaxon and Leo are all sitting on the couch watching tv. Leo sees me before smiling at me and telling me to come to him.

I go up to him and sit onto his lap sideaways. He pecks my lips quickly. "Did you have fun," he asks me and I nod. "The best time ever," I say to him. "I'm glad you had funny baby," he says to me and I smile. I just sit here and think of a way to tell Emilio.

Now it is dinner time and we go to eat dinner. I see that someone had bought sushi with raw meat in it and I can't eat that because it's not good for the baby. It's just me and Leo in the kitchen because Alvaro and Ivey and Jaxon already ate and Leo just waited for me.

"I can't eat dinner," I say to him and he looks at me confused. "Why I thought you were hungry," he says to me and I laugh. "Well because pregnant people can't eat raw seafood" I say to him and he nods.

"I've read that somewhere," he says to me as he turns to get food. He turns around shocked. "Wait your pregnant?," he asks and my eyes start to water. I nod my head and grab the pictures out of my purse. His eyes gloss over.

"Your serious like not joking?," he asks me. "I'm serious, I found out today," I say as tears roll down my face. He rushes over to me and hugs me against him. "I'm seriously gonna be a dad," he asks me and I nod against him. He pulls back and grabs onto the pictures.

"That's our baby?," he asks and I nod my head again. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Thank you," he has and I smile before he pushes his lips onto mine. Our lips move together at the same pace before we seperate. He pulls back and looks down to my stomach. He puts his hand there and rubs it back and fourth.

"I can't believe this," he says to me. "On a realistic note, what am I gonna eat for dinner because I'm starving and I really can't eat raw fish in this sushi," I say to him. "You can eat whatever you want I can call someone to get it for you," he says before he goes to finish getting his food.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the living room and sits on the couch before pulling me onto his lap. He holds his plate with the arm that's around me and has his other hand taking bites of food. Everytime he takes a bite he puts his chopsticks down and puts his hand on my stomach.

I don't even have a bump and I can already tell he is gonna be obsessed with touching it. "Why are you always touching her stomach?," Alvaro asks. I look at Emilio with amusement. "Because my baby is in there," he says.

"Your pregnant?," Ivey asks and I nod my head. "Congratulations," Ivey and Alvaro yell at the same time and Ivey hugs me. "Why ain't Jaxon surprised?," Alvaro asks.

"I was with her when she took the test," he says as he continues to eat nonchalantly. "That's cute," Ivey cooes at us and I roll my eyes. "I'm hungry can someone order me 20 nuggets from McDonald with a large fry and I lot of ranch on the side and a Powerade, I'm really tired," I say and Emilio nods his head before I lay my head on him.

I feel his hand still on my stomach as I fall asleep on his lap waiting for my food.

Here's chapter 33!

They finally get their baby they wanted! 🥹

Jaxon and Val are so cute and when he called her Ria I was loosing it.

Only seven more left.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter see you next time! Thank you so much for 40k reads and 1k votes! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
445K 16.1K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1.3M 26.1K 64
Chanel Blanchett was a rich and snobby girl, she had it all, popular in high school with a perfect life and family, or so she thought. She was innoce...
139K 3.2K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...