Sun/Moon x reader

By Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... More

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special!๐ŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„!Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears

1.6K 44 214
By Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing

DC or Marvel? What's your favorite character?

(POV Y/n)
A light was shone in Freddy's face, making him cover his eyes with his arm by how bright it was. Footsteps approached. A familiar face you thought you'd never see again came out of the shadows, holding the light.
It was..
-----------------------------------------------------

It was the guard from your slumber party with Sun and Moon, the one at karaoke night.

(A/N: Say it with me)

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!" The guard yelled at Freddy.

"Officer Vanessa, I was just making my way to my dorm!" Freddy stuttered.
(A/n: "Officer Vanessa, I'm- A MATERIAL GWORL)

"Sure you were. If you weren't the face of Freddy Fazbears I'd have you fired!" Vanessa threatened.

You got angry at the way the guard, Vanessa, was talking to Freddy. You wanted to get up but felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned to the guard who was shaking his head. He then let your shoulder go and quietly searched the shelves. You turned to Vanessa and Freddy.

"Whatever, you have to go to your dorm, now. Or else you'll ruin everything, just one more thing to deal with.." Vanessa placed her thumb and pointer finger on the bridge of her noise, annoyed at Freddy.

You saw a figure in the corner, seemingly hiding as well. The figure looked like a small child with a big bow, the outline of curly hair made their shadow pop out in the dark more.

"I apologies, officer Vanessa, but I've been just so worried for Gregory I must've lost track of time.." Freddy half-lied. 

"Ok, look. Just go to your dorm, I don't want to have to report you" Vanessa ordered. 

After that, Vanessa left the way she came from. The moment she was out of sight a few medical supplies came crashing down. You opened the curtains to see what happened. The guard had fallen down and was now laying on the floor.

"Uh... Whoops?" The guard chuckled.

"Are you alright Mr. Head of Security?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah, just dandy. I don't know how much longer I can last without getting some professional help" The guard answered. 

"We can change your current bandages here as well as take some for when we arrive to the Superstar Daycare, from there we will call the proper help" Freddy said.

The guard nodded and sat up, leaning on the side of the booth.

"I'mma need a minute though, if you need to know my blood type is red" The guard joked. 

You rolled your eyes as you picked up wrapped bandages and boxes with alcohol cleaning wipes. Freddy took some bandages and headed towards the guard. Freddy took off the now bloody bandages, practically blood soaked.

"That is a very bad cut you have there Mr. Security guard" Freddy muttered.

"Can't you shorten the nickname? Why don't you follow Y/n's example and call me Mr. Security guard or just guard" The guard complained.

Freddy shrugged as he looked up at you.

"Mx. Daycare manager, please hand me some wipes so I may disinfect the area" Freddy asked.

You searched the boxes that you put away and grabbed two packs of alcoholic cleaning wipes.

"You can just call me Y/n, Freddy" You stated, handing Freddy the wipes.

"Thank you Mx. Y/n" Freddy said with a smile.

Freddy got to opening the packet and cleaning the now unwrapped arm of the guard. When Freddy touch the wound the guard hissed in pain.

"I am so very sorry Mr. Guard, I have to clean the area" Freddy apologized.

"Don't worry, just hurts like hell" The guard reassured Freddy.

You decided to explore the room you were in to ignore the pained grunts and whines from the guard. You saw unlabeled tanks by the door, you wondered what kind of liquid they held. You saw a fence with the gator mascot, a warning sign beside it. It was too dark to read so you let it go. As you looked around more, steam from nearby pipes and the open electrical wires spewing out sparks provided a sort of ambience. The pipes let out steam erratically and so forcefully it sounded like a scream.

'This place is creepy' You thought.

You turned your attention back to the guard and Freddy, seeing as Freddy was done cleaning the guards wound you listened in on the conversation.

"We have to arrive to the Daycare fast, these halls may be left abandoned for now but soon security and the local police will arrive to check these halls" Freddy said.

"I'm sure they'll understand if we just tell them what's going on" You added.

The guard looked at you with half-lidded eyes, seemingly ready to pass out. 

"I've been working for the Fazbear company for a couple of years now, they won't care what the circumstances are, if you break a direct order or do anything remotely past what you're supposed to do then you're fired. Luckily for you two, you're both high up in the ranks, Freddy being the lead star and you being a manager" The guard explained.

"What about you?" You asked.

"I'm replaceable, it's easy to hire some kid from the street, slap a badge on them and send them to do whatever dirty work no one else wants to do" The guard added, "despite being head of security I'm still not seen as important, they have another employee who's been dying to take my place. Ironic that me nearly dying is what gives them their chance"

Freddy tied the bandages.
"Is that okay?" Freddy asked.

The guard gave a thumbs up, exhaling deeply. Freddy put the guards bad arm over his shoulder and lifted the guard up, grunting with effort. 

"I'll help Mr. Guard walk" Freddy suggested. 

"Nah man, I can carry myself" The guard half-heartedly argued. 

Freddy refused to let the guard walk on his own. You let Freddy go first out the way you came, the guard slightly dragging his feet along the way. You took a right, passing large boxes and metal rods scattered across the rather large hall.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"We are now under the Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions!" Freddy explained happily. 

You took a left.

"So we can go anywhere? Even the Daycare?" You questioned.

You then took a right.

"Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway: they are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F. - with high enough clearance of course. Guests are not permitted down here" Freddy continued.

The halls were crowded with huge boxes and metal rods, machines appearing here and there. You stopped at a fence blocking the way. Freddy seemed to pause before confidently strolling to the right. You went down a somewhat small hallway, the end appearing to have stairs. The walls were stained from past liquids. Barrels were tucked underneath the stairs and wherever there was room. You all went up the stairs, the guard slowing you all down. You made it to the top, painted words "B-1" in a orange sign giving you a small hint of where you were. Once at the top to took a right, a red door that you assumed led to the outside was at the other side. You heard rustling from beside you, Freddy was helping the guard sit down. 

"I'm dragging you guys down, you can't go on like this. You'll get caught because of me" The guard huffed. 

"Nonsense, we are making perfectly good pace with you" Freddy put his hands on his hips, furious the guard suggested such a thing.

"What if we face a real threat? A guard on duty patrolling the area is bound to show up. It's been a few minutes since the alert, they're coming" The guard said.

You looked at the ground for a moment, then at the door. You thought about what the guard said.
'He's got a point. If we have to run or be sneaky, he could give us away' You thought.
You stealthily walked up to the door, opening it slightly. You saw the path was blocked by a large metallic shelf holding cans and boxes. You thought you reached a dead end before you saw a door on the far right wall. You closed the door and turned to Freddy and the guard.

"I'll stay here, you two go on, it'll be faster" The guard said more sternly. 

"But- you are injured! And if you get caught by another guard? Or worse, the criminal loose in the Plex" Freddy retaliated. 

The guard looked at the floor, unable to come up with a response. Freddy lifted the guard up again and carried most of the guards weight on his shoulder.  

"Freddy, you're way to nice" The guard muttered. 

"That is my job" Freddy chuckled lightly. 

"The hall is blocked by some metal shelves but there's a door that leads else where. No ones around for now" You said while pointing at the door.

"Thank you Mx. y/n, why don't you lead the way for now? The hall is full of twists and turns so you could be a scout of sorts to warn us of potential danger" Freddy suggested.

You nodded while smiling, happy to be useful instead of just being there. You opened the door, holding it open for Freddy, and headed to the next door. You opened the new door and saw a disgusting looking bathroom that looked like it hadn't ben cleaned in years, despite the mall being open for a few months. The bathroom reminded you of a gas station bathroom. You opened the door more when Freddy was behind you. You looked to your left and saw a security guard with a flashlight looking at a trash bag that had been ripped open. They kicked the bag, mice running out from it.

"Gross" The security guard muttered, their voice echoing.

"Oh shit, is that Leah?" Mr. Security guard asked.  

You shushed Mr. Security guard and slowly closed the door. 

"I thought there wasn't anyone around, I swear!" You said.

"That's alright Mx. Y/n, you didn't see them. We must find a way to get past them without getting caught" Freddy stated.

"Leah's dumb, make some noise and she'll investigate it" The guard advised.

You looked at the paint cans, they looked empty. 
"I got an idea, you two will have to go ahead of me while I make some noise. I think that door leads to the other side" You exclaimed. 

Freddy gave you a determined smile. Freddy was at the door, ready, while you counted with your fingers down to 1. Once you reached 1 you knocked the cans over and ran to the door. Freddy entered the bathroom and stuck to the wall while you stood at the doorway. Leah, the guard, jumped and quickly left to investigate. Once she opened the door you slipped inside and closed the door, following Freddy to the next one. Freddy got out first, you following right behind him. you turned to Leah who was inspecting the cans with her flashlight, staring at them. You quickly made it to the other side, hidden by a weirdly made wall that curved conveniently to hide you. You made it to another door revealing a room darker than the previous hall. Metal shelves holding various products blocked your path, making you have to zig-zag your way through. There was a red couch away from the metal shelves. Placing the guard down on the couch, Freddy and you stopped. 

"Too close" You mumbled. 

"How much longer till the Daycare?" The guard asked. 

"I wish I could say not much longer but, truthfully, we have a while left" Freddy answered. 

"We should've taken the way I came, through Roxy Raceway" You huffed. 

"And risk getting caught? No fuckin' way" The guard laughed at your suggestion. 

You sighed and sat down on the couch. 
"For someone who's been stabbed you're surprisingly doing well. How's the pain?" You asked.

"Absolutely god awful" The guard said with a bright smile. 

"There's just a few hallways left until we reach the main entrance, from there we can go up the stairs and to the Daycare" Freddy said suddenly. 

"If you say so, boss man" The guard shrugged. 

The guard got up, almost falling down. 
"Please, do not try to stand on your own until we get proper help" Freddy said. 

The guard huffed, hanging his head low. 

"Y/n, go in front of us, I'll tell you which turns to take" Freddy said.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

You had finally left the utility halls, having to sneak past a few guards here and there. The bright lights from the Plex were dimmed, but still bright. The large Tv's showed screen players of the mascots waving.

"Quickly, we cannot be out in the open. We must go up the stairs and to the right where Superstar Daycare pick-up will be" Freddy said. 

You looked at the stairs, it had two guards on the bottom and top part of the stairs. 

"How? There's guards everywhere!" You said.

"I have an idea, I haven't told anyone that I've been injured. I can act as if i caught you guys and I'm taking you to your dorms" The guard suggested. 

"That's a wonderful idea!" Freddy said. 

"Yeah yeah, let's just get you to your son" The guard looked away. 

The guard stood on his own, wobbling slightly. Taking out his flashlight he flicked it on and rolled his sleeve down to cover his bandages. 

"Stay behind me, try not to make eye contact and let me do the talking" The guard said lowly, his eyes concentrated on the path. 

You and Freddy kept your heads low. As you passed the ID waypoint another guard spotted you all, flashing his light at you. The guard wore the normal uniform but the thing that stuck out to you was his neon green hair.

"Hey, boy scout! What're you doing?" The guard yelled playfully. 

Mr. Security guard gave his best smile.
"Ah you know, the usual catching people breaking the rules. I'm just taking these two back to their dorms" Mr. Security guard joked, "doing your job, Oliver?"

"Well yeah, this is serious!" Oliver crossed his arms.

You began passing the guard, Oliver, and started going up the stairs.
"Would you look at that, you're doing work for once" Mr. Security guard laughed. 

As you made it half way up the stairs, Oliver stopped laughing. 
"Ah hah yeah, you want to know something else? That's not the way to the dorms" Oliver said lowly, "the door that leads to them is down here, in the main floor"

Mr. Security guard stopped dead in his tracks. You looked at Oliver. 
"So where are you taking them?" Oliver asked.

Mr. Security guard turned around.
"First of all, you think I don't know that? Second, this one" Mr. Security guard pointed at you "forgot their stuff in the Daycare, we're taking a quick detour. For someone who just joined you're acting like you know everything" The guard fake smiled. 

Oliver grumbled and began to look around with his flashlight. You made it past the guards at the top, who overheard everything. You all quickly made it to the door that led to a massive room full of painted posters and tv screens showing the Daycare mascots, you had gotten used to the room with the only new thing being how dim it was. The guard fell on his knees once the doors closed behind you.

"We're so close, just a little further" you encouraged as Freddy held the guard up.

You noticed the garage door to the Daycare was brought down. But you didn't see Pepper when you left so Sun or Moon had to had closed it. You breathed a sigh of relief when you entered the Daycare lobby. The lobby was dimly lit but the Daycare was just as bright as ever. You began to feel excited that you had finally arrived to a familiar area. 

"I don't feel like walking down the stairs, can we take the slide?" The guard asked. 

Freddy looked at you, as if asking for permission. 
"What?" you asked.

"Well this is your work area, I no longer have control here" Freddy shrugged.

You eagerly nodded and helped the guard go first. After he'd gone down and out of the way Freddy went down after, then you. Your heart was racing from how fun the slide was. You landed in the ball pit with a splash and got up. You saw Freddy already guiding the guard to the crafting tables. Sitting down with a heavy sigh, the guard threw his head back and slouched slightly, closing his eyes. You stood at the edge between the ball pit and foam floor of the Daycare.

You looked around for Sun, not being able to find him anywhere near. 
"Sun? Sunny?!" you called out. 

You heard the jingling of bells followed by heavy footsteps. 
"Sunshine!" You heard Sun call out. 

You were tackled into a hug, falling down with a thump on the foam floor you sat down with Sun leaning into you, hiding his face on your neck. You felt Sun squeeze you into a tighter hug. Then Sun immediately softened his grip and looked up at you. 

"Wait where are your bandages?!" Sun asked. 

"The guard over there got stabbed when I met him in the backstage tunnels, I gave him my bandages before we got to Freddy's room" You explained, "since then we've been avoiding secuirty"

"Stabbed?!" Sun asked in shock.

"Where is my son? Gregory?" Freddy asked. 

Sun looked at Freddy with a sad look. 
"He ran off in the play structures somewhere, I haven't been able to find him. I'm sorry" Sun apologized. 

"That is alright, Gregory can be a tough kid to deal with" Freddy reassured Sun. 

A small pair of footsteps could be heard from the structures. 

"Dad?" A small voice called out.

"Gregory? Come out!" Freddy answered.

Gregory came out from the structure near the crafting table and ran to Freddy. Freddy crouched down and held his arms out. Gregory jumped into Freddy's arms, hugging him tightly. Freddy placed a hand behind Gregory's back and his head. 

"I was so worried!" Freddy said. 

Sun helped you up, apologizing for hugging you so hard. 

"Uh, not to ruin any moment or anything but I'm literally seconds from passing out" The guard said weakly. 

"There's an emergency phone in the Daycare for medical emergencies, I'll call someone to get down here" Sun said.

"I'll give you new bandages" Freddy added, still hugging Gregory tightly. You could have sworn you saw tears in Freddy's eyes.

Sun grabbed your hand and led you to the security desk.
"You might want to see where the phone is, just in case" Sun said. 

you nodded in agreement as Sun brought you to a small drawer in the desk. 

"It has a note with a number inside along with the phone" Sun explained. 

Sun opened the drawer and took out a piece of paper. Inside was a black landline type of phone. Sun picked it up and began dialing the numbers in. As you relaxed you saw Gregory looking at you as Freddy helped the guard. It looked like Gregory wanted to talk.

(A/N: I'm just imagining Gregory standing in a mix of "I threw up" pose and an NPC pose)

Sun was talking with someone on the phone, explaining the situation, covering up some parts with a lie or two. He hung up the phone and turned to you. 

"They're on their way. Now, sit down so I can see how you're doing" Sun smiled. 

"What?" You were confused by what Sun meant.

"Your bruises?" Sun tilted his head. Sun grabbed a nearby chair and brought it close to you.

"Sun, I'm fine" You protested. 

"Y/n if you do this again I'll throw you onto the chair" Sun said blatantly. 

You huffed and sat down on the chair. Sun examined your neck, seeing how the marks were since the last check up. 

"I think some ice will help the marks heal faster" Sun said as he tilted your head side to side. 

"Why aren't you checking the guy who got stabbed?" You asked, your face heating up at how close Sun was. 

"Because Freddy has that covered. Besides, you're my main concern" Sun said softly as checked the other side of your neck.

Sun grabbed the sides of your face, looking you in your eyes.
"I also doubt you would would know how to treat your bruises" Sun joked, laughing.

Your face turned pink, Sun began leaning forward and so were you.

"Ew, are you two about to kiss?" You heard Gregory ask from behind Sun.

(A/N: I present: Kids conveniently getting in the way of romance) 

Sun turned around to look at Gregory, then side glanced at you. 
"N-no...?" Sun replied nervously. 

"My dad wants to talk to you, yellow guy" Gregory told Sun.

Sun looked at Freddy then at Gregory, sighing.
"Alright, stay here with Y/n will you?" Sun asked.

Gregory nodded. Sun left and Gregory turned to you. 

"Thanks for helping me, Y/n" Gregory said once Sun was gone.

"You're welcome, Gregory. How'd you find your way to the Daycare?" You asked.

"The ghost children" Gregory answered.

Your eyes widened, chills ran down your spine.

"Ghost... Children?" you repeated hesitantly. 

"They told me about you, even helped me get here because they knew you'd help me" Gregory explained. 

"Who?" You questioned.

Gregory opened his mouth to answer.
"Who? You know him, his name is-"

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Ooooh my god my throat is so dry holy shit

Anyways, should I make a chapter where it's Sun's POV of taking care of Gregory?

Total word count: 3536 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 29.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
571K 27.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
728K 28.6K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
929K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...