Wires and Fires (Willry/Helli...

By Pretty_Rad_Arson_Dad

A book full of Henry and William shit. There will be everything from angst to fluff, just be warned. More

Awakening (Hardwired AU)
Dress-Up
Gingerbread
Controlling Shock
Fingers
Old Friend
Rise and Shine
Formal
Diary Entry ???
Madness
Fair Ground
The Machine
Roses
We Can Do Great Things
Giggly Galaga Session Confession
A/N: No, Don't Worry, This Isn't a Discontinuation
His Nightmare
Wedding Bells
A/N: Don't Worry, Book Is STILL Going!
Make the Yuletide Gay

A DISCLAIMER!

1.7K 12 1
By Pretty_Rad_Arson_Dad

Hello all!

Figured I'd come back to add this as a chapter since some people have gotten confused in regards to my AU because of this book.

I had started this book back before my old Wattpad account got yeeted off the internet, and ended up having to move it over here. I mention this fact because it means that not only are some of these things from five years ago, but during that time, I was still trying to work out my FNaF AU and how I'd like to personify the characters, meaning that some of the older parts of this book (examples being "Controlling Shock" and "Fingers") are now completely inaccurate to my AU. However, this is made confusing, as I've also said that there's some bits and pieces in this book that actually DO contain canon information, so I plan on going back and editing a thing at the start to tell which ones are canon to my AU and which ones are random tidbits that I just ended up writing for the hell of it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my stuff and consider checking out my other works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.9K 200
A bunch of shitty conversations that happened in William's and Henry's life.
11.5K 241 46
REQUEST ARE OPEN Note: I am not pushing them to a relationship and tho I'm using real life names and stuff like meeting up, I'm not shipping real pe...
257K 4.9K 19
Read the shit. It's gay af I promise.
44.7K 1.8K 71
(Alternate Universe "PANTA CHOREI" now PUBLISHED!) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is...