Love You to the Moon and Back

By BLACK_CAT21_

Li Yi Chen a cold and silent young man. Zhang Yu Xi a kind and cheerful young lady. What will happen when Yi... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Announcement
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Hiatus Notice

Announcement

11 4 0
By BLACK_CAT21_

Hello I'm BLACK_CAT21_.

Actually this is my first story. So there will be many mistakes. Please be patient and bear with it. And also my mother tongue is not English so there will be some grammar mistakes. I will try hard to minimize them and give you a quality story.

Please read my story to the end. And please left your complaints and ideas after reading. I will take them as advice and correct my mistakes.

And also I will be updating the story once a week because of my school work. I will be updating every Sunday. Look forward to another episode next week.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.9K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
343K 39.5K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
691K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
642K 50.2K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...