Chapter 02

"I think today is one of these rare moments"

"What did you say?"

I couldn't believe what she said after that.

"He is coming this way"

I turned around and look.

"You are right, he is coming this way."

"Hey  you." he came and stand in front of me.I didn't speak for awhile.

"Hey you.I am talking to you." 

"Wh...Why?" I stuttered. Even I didn't know why I stuttered.

"My father asked me to give you this."

"What is this?"

"See for yourself."

"Why did he tell you to give me this.Uncle Li should have given this to my father."

"You are asking so many questions, can't you just take it and say thank you?"

"I can't.I'd like to know a reason."

"ahh....so annoying...My father went on a sudden business trip so he couldn't give it your father,that's why I gave it to you.Is it enough to satisfy your curiosity"

"Ohh...."I replied and looked at the envelope.It was an invitation for a dinner.

"Father hope that you all will come." Yi Chen said and went out from the classroom leaving everyone puzzled.

"Yu Xi tell me what just happened?"

"I also don't know.He must be ut o his mind."

"Why did Uncle Li has to go on a business trip suddenly.Look at those girls giving me death stares. Ahh.....My peaceful campus life is coming to an end."

To my luck few minutes after Yi Chen left the class our professor came to the class so everyone focused on the lecture.

Durong the break I went to the cafeteria with Su Su. We both were standing in the line waiting for our turn, someone came and patted on my back.

"Hey you."It was the second time I heard it for the day. I turned back to see who was talking to me.It was Huang Heluo the mean princess in the university and her friends, when I tried to ask what they need Heluo suddenly slapped me in front of everyone.

"Yu Xi are you okay?"Su Su asked me.

"Hey what do you think you are doing? Have you lost your mind?"

"tell your friend to stay away from Yi Chen.I'm not going to tell it again.You understand me?"Heluo said.

You must be out of your mind, aren't you?" I asked her angrily.

"You are the one who is out of your mind.How dare you talk to my Yi Chen?"

"What....?Your Yi Chen...Did Yi Chen asked you to be his girlfriend?I don't think so...Since childhood he never talked to any girl except me not to mention that too rarely.Don't act like a fool in front of everyone.You should come to the real world."

"What did you say?"

"I said what exactly you heard.Don't act like a fool in front of everyone."

She raised her hand to slap me again but this time it was stopped by another hand.We all looked at the direction where the hand came from.It was Yi Chen who hold her hand.

"Yi Chen ge ge......"

"What are you doing?" Yi Chen asked from Helu in a cold voice. 

"Yi Chen ge ge, she scolded me in front of everyone. She embarrassed me in front of everyone."Heluo said in innocent voice.

"Don't act like you are the victim here. I saw everything. You slapped Yu Xi in front of everyone."

"Yi Chen ge ge, she tried to seduce you that's why I was angry."

"Whether she tried to seduce me or not, it has nothing to do with you.And I told you once I don't like you.So you should stop following me. Yu Xi is my friend since childhood.You have no right to slap her.Apologize to her right now."

Heluo was trembling in anger and embarrassement,quickly went out from the canteen.

Everyone was whispering about us and Su Su looked at me with a surprised face.I was as surprised as she is. It took me some time to figure out what happened.

"Are you okay?" Yi Chen asked me ignoring the whispers.

"Ah..?"I suddenly came down to the real world.I was about to say thank you for his help but second thoughts came to my mind.It was one of the rare moments I get to tease him.

"You really are something Yi Chen.You just talked to me once and you made me get slapped by your fan.I should tell Yu Chen ge ge that his little brother is a playboy."I told him with a fake annoyed voice.

"I'm sorry."he said suddenly.I was caught off guard by his answer.For all the years I have known him he never said sorry to anyone.

"What did you say?" I asked him again. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I said I am sorry for the trouble you faced because of me."He said.

I looked at him with a surprised face.

"I'll deal with her so she won't create the same trouble again." He said again.

"And shut your mouth little one."His words brought me back to the reality.

"Who is little?"I asked him to hide my embarrassment.

"You are."

"Hey...You know you are really annoying right?"

"I know."He smiled at me and walked away.

For all the years I have known him I saw a smile on his face for the first time.But I must really say that he is so handsome when he smile.

Love You to the Moon and BackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara