{𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 & 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍} Bakugou...

By Ivoryseia

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kick start
Chapter 2: Mundane Living
Chapter 3: Ghibli Love
Chapter 4 : Restart
Chapter 6: Studious.
Chapter 7: Tease
C'mon! (+18)
HIATUS
Chapter 9: Leave
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Head in the clouds
Chapter 12: Whispers
Chapter 13: Witness
Chapter 14: Cool down
Chapter 15: Pool A
Chapter 16: Invatation
Chapter 17: Tassle
Chapter 18: Again? (+18)
Chapter 19: Home at last (18+)
Chapter 20: Contract?
Chapter 21: Judge & jury
Chapter 22: The verdict
Formal thank you + Notice
EXTRA 1: It's not mine, It's ours
Extra 2: The Big Idea
Extra 3: Rose oil
Extra 4: Slasher 18+
Extra 5: No Cheating (18+)
Extra 6: It's the one
Extra 7: Lemon and Cherry
Tie the knot (PART 1)
Tie the knot (FINAL CHAPTER)
Question

Chapter 5: Love is war.

4.9K 115 119
By Ivoryseia

You scurried down the hall, and tried to sprint into the washrooms. 

A dam about to explode, is what it felt like. 

Who knew words would hurt so much, huh? 

Well to give you some room to breathe, she was being another level of cruel. 

Like a predator playing with prey. 

She's toying with you. 

A joke only for her to laugh at. 

And while you are blinded by blurry droplets of tears a calloused hand wraps it self around your wrist. 

It tugged you back just enough. 

You turned to face the person, only to be met with a pensive faced hay blonde. 

"Let go of me." 

you huff, trying to say it stern enough to mask your hiccups. 

"Where the fuck are you going." 

It was less of  question and much more of a demand. 

He walks just a little closer to you, and drops his head in the crook of your neck. 

The next words he speaks are more like a whimper than a sentence you would know that man to speak. 

"Please, don't leave." 

he felt exactly like you had this entire trip. 

Small. 

Tiny. 

Insignificant. 

That was it, that was all it took for you to begin crying over top of him. 

Silently weeping while you hold his broad back. 

"Fuck it." 

he uses his hold on your wrist to drag you out of the back of the building, missing any of the waiting paparazzi. 

"Wait, wait, wait where the fuck are we going?" 

You squirm, trying to get out of his hold so you could talk to him like a normal person. 

He only pulls out his keys and presses a button, leading to the light on his car to blink and the doors to fly up. 

"Home." he murmurs. 

And, you comply. 

The car ride was spent listening to work out music turned down low, and him giving you what would look like nervously glances while you bring tissues to wipe your now running makeup. 

He groans a few curses and hesitantly plants a warm hand over your thigh. 

Even though you felt it was wrong, his touch was so warm- quite the contrast from the nights cold air. 

It felt wrong, but it didn't feel right if you didn't lean into his warm touch. 

This was just what friends did, friends could comfort each other. 

That was fine. 

friends were allowed to do that. 

What friends were not supposed to do however was kiss each other. 

As soon as the car was parked he dragged you into his loft looking house and closed the door behind you, before he gripped your chin and kissed you. 

It was quick, needy even. 

His lips were rough and not at all 'pretty' but you didn't mind. 

He has a firm hand on your waist, and his thumb was rubbing circles over the fabric of your jeans. 

But soon he pulls away, building a bridge of saliva in between the two of you. 

It was over as quick as it happend, but it left quite the impact. 

"Stay." 

he spoke, he looked so pretty like this. 

A pink tint over his cheeks and knitted brows, with strands of hair falling out of the bun his pulled over top of his head. 

He pushed his forehead to yours, and quickly you searched your jumbled mind for an answer. 

It wasn't fair. You would say yes to anything he asked in this state! 

"What do you mean?" 

you asked in a whisp-y tone, and he dropped his head before answering. 

"Stay with me." 

Your breath hitched in your throat, and you found yourself nodding before you could even consider the gravity of what he was asking. 

Fuck it, you only live once. 

Might as well snatch someone's boyfriend with the time you got. 

And before long, He was smashing his lips back onto yours. 

Though, the both of you did not go any further than that- it wasn't nearly enough to scratch the itch. 

But what was new however, is he had a tongue piercing. 

So, that was interesting. 

And, swiftly enough he saunters back a bit before slugging his way to the couch.

You bring your phone out of your pocket and send Mina a very half assed text, before turning back to the man lounging on the couch. 

It made a smile spring to life over your features when you sit on the couch, just far enough to beckon him to pull you close. 

And he does so with an arrogant click of his tongue, and a soft plump of your head on his shoulder felt like home. 

A warm feeling, an aura of safety that just seems to follow him around. 

"You okay?" 

he gave you a side glance, and you speak up. 

"Yeah, great." 

you flash him a smile you hope reassures him enough not to pry, and he leans back, flicking on the tv. 

He turns it down low and asks you another question. 

"So, when are you gonna go home?" 

he asks and you swore there was some sort of sympathy or longing behind those red eyes of his. 

"Well, there is a course I want to take here in Tokyo." 

you nod your head at your own words. 

The med course. 

With your quirk, you wanted to be an on site medic. 

Being able to immediately sedate someone with a touch of your hand is real handy paired with medical and hero training. 

He nods, and speaks up. 

"You can stay here if y'want." 

he mutters under his breath. 

You whip your head towards him stunned, it didn't make any sense. 

But you weren't going to complain. You smile, 

"Thanks." 

he hums, 

"So, what happend out there?" 

fucking fuckity fuck, fuck. He grins a little at your expression drop. 

"Dunno." 

short and sweet. 

"Don't lie." 

asshole. 

"Maybe I just don't want to tell you." 

you huff, and he puffs a laugh through his nose. 

"Sure."

he chuckles, and pulls your closer. 

Yeah, this was pretty damn great. 

"Maybe, I will stay here."

you sigh and he turns to look at you. 

He turns away with a genuine smile and you huddle a little closer to him, holding his side like he was a pillow made of pure muscle. 

Until he lifts you with ease and places you on his chest and holds you there. 

He stares at you with a blank expression and you blink a few times before shoving your face into his muscular chest. 

"Great." 

Hey! Glad you made it alll the way down here. I hope this was fun for you, and if it was maybe leave me a comment! They make my day and I will try to reply as soon as I get the notification <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 292 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewriting ( hopefully )
30K 617 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
211K 5.6K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
43.7K 1K 74
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now you're torn between two enemies, drama, and...