Uncommon Circumstances (Inter...

By NicoleMckoy

Alyssa and Jake once dated when she was sixteen and he was twenty-one. She is now eighteen and he is twenty-t... More

Uncommon Circumstances (Interracial Young Adult Suspenseful Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

5.9K 137 22
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Jake P.O.V.

I paced back and forth in my classroom as I thought of a new way to get Alyssa back. I had tried to be demanding then I tried to be nice but nothing was working with her. I didn’t know what else to do now that those pictures hadn’t broken her and Chad up. 

As I continued to pace back and forth my classroom door opened. In walked my accomplice and I had some few choice words for her. 

“What the hell!” I shouted. 

“Oh hush Jake. I did my part its not my fault the plan backfired,” Amy said. 

“You were suppose to text the pictures to Chad and be there for him when he saw them. He saw the pictures and then he just came to find Alyssa and I. They had it out and are better than ever. He kisses her in my face everyday making a point that they are still together and not fazed by this little hiccup.” 

“Well I tired Jake. I can’t do anything else or Chad will suspect that I’m the one who did all that stuff.” 

“Amy you didn’t do that sex tape stuff. The things that happened to Chad’s car yes I admit it now I did it. But I will make sure neither of us get blamed for the other things that were done to them. 

“Jake they’re happy we should just leave them alone. Chad will never love me and Alyssa doesn’t love you. Jake just move on from her. I’m going to move on from Chad.” 

“I will not move on! Amy we had a deal get your shit together and just help me!” 

“No! Don’t shout at me Mr. Preston. I will turn you in if you don’t end this!” 

I walked towards Amy and she took some steps back running backwards into the door. I locked the classroom door and Amy looked at me fearful. She didn’t know what I was capable of when somebody crossed me. She had yet to feel my wrath. 

Chad P.O.V. 

I was walking down the hall to Alyssa’s locker because I was meeting her there before our next class. She had gone off campus for lunch with Bridget and Mackenzie and I just stayed at school eating with Troy and Ben.

As I walked down the hall I was about to pass Mr. Preston’s classroom when the door flew opened and slammed shut. I saw a girl run out of the classroom with tears in her eyes. 

I noticed that the girl running was Amy. I ran after her and stopped her. She didn’t look good at all.

“Amy are you ok?” I asked. 

“Chad I’m fine,” Amy said. 

I could tell that she was lying because tears were running down her face. I reached out and wiped some of her tears away. She flinched at first but then leaned into my touch. 

“Amy tell me what’s wrong,” I said. 

“I don’t want to talk about it here,” Amy said. 

“Amy we can go outside and talk if you want,” I suggested. 

“No. Could I just come by your house tonight or you come over to mine. My parents will be out at dinner,” Amy said.

I usually was with Alyssa everyday after school. I guess missing one afternoon with Alyssa to help out a friend wouldn’t be so bad. 

“I’ll just come to your house. But I have to take Alyssa home first,” I said.

“Ok. Thanks Chad,” Amy said.

Amy smiled weakly at me and then walked off. I headed to Alyssa’s locker and she was already there waiting for me.

“Babe I missed you,” Alyssa said jumping into my arms. 

I picked Alyssa up and gave her a kiss. It had only been an hour but I knew we both missed each other. We were that kind of couple. 

“So after school I have to drop you off then go over to a friend’s house,” I said. 

“Babe why?” Alyssa asked. 

“My friend just needs someone to talk to. It’s no big deal. I’ll call you when I get home though,” I said putting Alyssa down. 

“I thought we could cuddle up and watch a movie or something tonight. I guess I have to put that on hold,” Alyssa said. 

“Sorry baby but my friend was really upset.”

“Who is this friend anyway?” 

“Its Amy. She was cry and wants to talk.”

“Chad no. You can’t go see that girl.” 

“Why not? She is just a friend Alyssa.” 

“You said she did all that stuff to us. And I didn’t tell you this but I’m almost certain that she took those pictures of Jake and I and sent them to you.” 

“Even if she took the pictures you did do that stuff with Jake. So what’s the problem?” 

“Fine go after school and hang out with the girl who has been harassing me then. I don’t care and I’ll find another ride home.” 

Alyssa opened her locker and got her things for our next class. 

“Baby why are you so mad about this. I talked to Amy and she told me she never did any of that stuff I accused her of,” I said. 

“Believe her then Chad I don’t care,” Alyssa said slamming her locker.

Alyssa went to walk by me and I stood in her way. 

“Baby calm down you’re overreacting,” I said. 

“Have you forgotten that someone sent a sex tap around to the school of us. It was her,” Alyssa accused. 

“I told you she didn’t do it,” I said. 

“Then who did it Chad, who! Who would send a tape like that around and then take pictures of me doing things and send them to you,” Alyssa said. 

“I don’t know. But I know Amy didn’t do it. She gave me her word,” I said. 

“Trust her all you want but I’m not,” Alyssa said.

“Baby just trust me on this,” I said.

Alyssa just rolled her eyes. I took her hand and we began walking off to class. I didn’t want her mad at me but I knew Amy was trustworthy. Amy would never just lie to me about something. 

After school I was able to convince Alyssa to let me drive her home. Once I dropped her off at her house I went over to Amy’s place. 

I parked in the driveway of Amy’s home and rang the doorbell. Amy answered the door and told me she wanted to talk in her bedroom. We walked upstairs to her bedroom and sat on her bed. 

“So what had you so upset Amy?” I asked. 

“Nothing Chad,” Amy said. 

“Amy come on I told you you could tell me,” I said. 

“Chad I just wanted you to come over this afternoon,” Amy said.

“Why?”

“Because I needed you away from Alyssa.” 

“Amy what’s going on?” 

“Nothing by now the damage is done.” 

“Amy what did you do?” 

“Don’t worry about it.” 

I was getting a weird sick feeling. Amy was up to something and maybe Alyssa was right about watching out for her. Was Amy lying to me and really behind everything?

Alyssa P.O.V. 

I walked into my house After Chad dropped me off at home after school. I didn’t want to just stay at home so I called Bridget and Mackenzie to see if they wanted to hang out. They came to pick me up and we just went over to Troy’s house to hang out for the rest of the afternoon. 

When it got late Mackenzie drove me back home and I went inside my house and turned on the lights. The lights weren’t working and it was dark. I took out my phone to use its light so I could get back to my room.

I opened the door to my room and walked inside. My parents were working late tonight and I didn’t know what to do to get the lights to work besides changing the light bulbs so I called Chad to see if he could come over to help me. 

His phone just rang and rang so I hung up. As I hung up my phone my bedroom door slammed shut. 

I jumped and turned around and not a second later a person was in front of me. I could see a figure but I couldn’t make out whom the person was. It was too dark for me to see. I held up my phone and was about to shine some light on the person but they snatched my phone out of my hand and threw it across the room. 

I heard my phone break and I knew I was now out of luck. 

“Please who ever you are don’t hurt me,” I pleaded. 

I knew that talking probably wouldn’t help me out in this situation but I had to try. The next thing I knew I was grabbed from behind and something was placed over my mouth. I slowly closed my eyes and lost all consciousness as I felt myself being picked up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.8K 37
The quiet girl being held in a government facility completes metal puzzles every time she's been given one. The doctors give her newly crafted ones t...
88.8K 4.9K 29
แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดœs แด„แดแด แด‡ษด ? แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ษดษข า“แดœ-แด„สœแด€ษช แด„แดแด แด‡ษด? sแด›แด‡ษดแดแด€ส€แด‹ แด„แดแด แด‡ษด ? ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดแดแดษด แด˜แด€แด„แด‹? The Dang Fu- Chai and Aventius coven were Witches, known to be the mos...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...