𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳...

By -KANEKISKEN

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐁. ⊱【 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 】 ❝ . *.𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆... More

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃
❤ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 # 𝟏 ❤
🎂 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 i 🎂
🎂𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐢🎂
❄️ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❄️
👨‍👨‍👧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚-𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢 👨‍👨‍👧
📣 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 📣
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 💍 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 💍
🤰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 🤰
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 #𝟏
🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐢 🧸
💥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 💥
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈 ✨
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐈 ✨
❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.....𝐞𝐩.𝟏 ❄️
❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.......𝐞𝐩.𝟐❄️
━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈
🎃 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 🎃
🎃 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 🎃

🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 🧸

2.2K 98 43
By -KANEKISKEN

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: the daily life of new parents,
Katsuki and Tomomi as they raise their
twin boys. This episode, it's the boy's
4th birthday. Part one.

Natsuki's & Touya's age: 4

( please do not be a ghost reader, I love
reading your comments )

Tomomi's look of the chapter

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The sun was out and summer just came rolling in. Perfect time for the birthdays of both Touya and Natsuki Bakugou. They were turning 4 years old that same day and Tomomi couldn't be more excited about it.

Planning the party took about three months to do and in record time, too. The theme of the party was Carnival and Circus. And it had everything you would find in such a place.

High end carnival games and snack stands, indoors circus eating area and show, hired carnival workers and caterers. Big Circus decorations that cost a fortune. Clowns and acrobatics. Cotton candy and every sweet foods you could find. Even a huge bounce house and merry-go-round.

And while Tomomi worried about the decorations and cakes, Bakugou was tasked to worry about invitations and security.

With them being famous pro-heroes and, Tomomi's growing fame as a manga artist/writer, there will be many many paparazzis who will try to invade their private event. So she wanted none of them to ruin her children's day.

The event was only open for family and friends. Invite only, so no plus one and, for security reasons, no weapons of any kind. Not like anyone would bring weapons to a children's birthday party but you can never be too sure.

The party was just beginning just as Tomomi was done dressing her boys. They were wearing the cutest little suits for their party. Since the dress code was semi formal.
( left is Natsuki and right is Touya )

Touya had longer hair than Natsuki so she tied his white hair in a low ponytail. Poor boy had bangs like his Uncle Shoto but fast growing hair like her.

Natsuki had shorter hair but it was still long enough to touch his shoulders. So she only slicked his hair back.

Both boys had a light blue sash that said "birthday boys" in white.

"Hey!" Katsuki called just as he pasted his sons room. He was dressed up for the party already and was looking for his wife.

He nearly passed by when he noticed his wife tying Touya's shoe on his feet. "Frostbite, you ready? The guests are starting to arrive! Your brother and Ponytail is here."

"I'm almost done," Tomomi replied, standing back up. With a smile, she looked at her two boys with love in her eyes. "They look so cute~"

"Of course they do." Katsuki said, walking over to them. "They look like their father. Come on, little man!"

He picked up Natsuki and placed him on his shoulder. Natsuki let out a giggle as he held onto his father's hands. His legs circled around his neck.

"Daddy's gonna teach you how to win at every game against the other kids!" Katsuki boasted as he walked out of the room with Natsuki on his shoulders.

"Yaaay!" Natsuki cheered down the hall.

Tomomi smiled a little while shaking her head. She turned to Touya, who was smiling back at her. His arms were outstretched towards her. Telling her that he wanted to be in her arms.

She gently picked him up and rested him on her hip. "Come on, my snowfall~" she whispered to him before placing a kiss on his forehead. "I'll teach you how to really win at all of the game."

Touya giggled softly as he snuggled in his mommy's arms.

_____________________________________

"Oh! There they are~!"

As the party started, the music blasted along as their party was now filled with adults and children alike. The atmosphere was fun and exciting for the kids. There were some who were playing the carnival games, some eating cotton candy, some were in the huge bounce house and some who were playing with each other.

The guest number had to be about 400 invited people, plus their children.

Momo greeted Tomomi as she held Touya in her arms. Katsuki took Natsuki over to the carnival games section for a bit while she socialized with everyone.

Touya was more of a mama's boy, anyway. He loved being with his mommy. That's not to say that Natsuki wasn't one, either. He was. It was just he loved being around his dad more.

Tomomi likes to think it's because those two have the same personality.

Momo wore a very pretty red sundress with her hair completely down and a diamond necklace around her neck. She had her son, Shotaro, by her side.

Little Shotaro was about a month older than the twins. He looked every bit of Shoto. Same face, same eye shape and same personality. His hair was a split color of black and white and one of his eyes were light blue while the other was black, like Momo's eyes.

He was wearing a little black and white suit.

"Hey, Tomo-chan ~!" Momo greeted, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She turned to Touya, who had not stopped clinging on to Tomomi. "Hey, little Touya~! Happy birthday!"

Touya shyly smiled at his auntie. "Thank you," he mumbled sheepishly.

Tomomi and Momo giggled. He had always been so shy, it was adorable. "Touya, why don't you and Shotaro go play in the ball pit together?"

She carefully sat him on the ground. Allowing him to stand in front of his cousin.

Shotaro looked up as his mom, as a way to ask if it was okay for him to go. Momo placed a gentle hand on his head, gently pushing him towards his cousin. "Go ahead, sweetie. Mommy's going to be with Auntie Tomo."

Shotaro looked back at Touya and smiled. Touya smiled back before the two ran off together to enjoy the party. Those two have always been close to each other.

"It almost seems like yesterday they were just learning how to walk." Momo sighed out as they watched their sons play in the big ball pit nearby. "Where do the years go?"

"I know." Tomomi agreed, placing a hand on her heart. "Next thing we know, they'll be in middle school."

"Oh, I don't even want to think about that!" Momo said exasperatedly. "But I do wanna know where's the adult drinks are being served. I have to tell you about the journey we had getting here."

"I'll show you." Tomomi began leading her to the bar. "By the way, where is Shoto?"

"Oh, he's with Midoriya and his son, Ichirou. He supposedly got a text from Bakugou about the carnival games." She explained. "Something about a rematch from when we were in high school? I don't know."

"That can't end well." Tomomi chuckled nervously as she sweat dropped.

Knowing how competitive her husband is, this can only end in disaster.

_______________________________________

"K-Kacchan, I don't think it's that-"

"I WILL DESTROY THAT DUCKS ENTIRE BLOODLINE!"

Natsuki and Ichirou, his god-brother and Midoriya's son, watched as their fathers played a Shoot the Duck game together. The confused looks on their faces were evident as Katsuki got mad a the rubber duck that wouldn't fall over.

In the game, you had to shoot the ducks down and make them tip over in order to win a prize. Katsuki has played consecutively 12 times in order to win a plush doll for his son. But each time he played, the last duck didn't fall over.

He forgot that he could just take the plush doll since they are hired for his sons birthday. But Katsuki loved earning things and he was super stubborn.

Midoriya had been trying to calm him down the entire time while Shoto just watched, drinking a clear cup of alcoholic cherry slushie with a silly straw.

Natsuki and Ichirou grew bored of the show quickly.

"Wanna go play in the bounce house?" Natsuki asked, leaning close to the green haired boy.

Ichirou shook his head. "Yeah, let's go."

And they were off. Running away from their dads for more fun.

"I'm not stopping until that dumb Olaf plushie is mine!" Katsuki growled out, slamming a dollar in the counter. "START THE DAMN GAME AGAIN!"

The poor worker shook like a leaf as he took the money and started the game up again. "W-Whatever you say, sir."

Midoriya sighed exasperatedly. Even after getting married and having kids, Katsuki still hasn't seem to lose his anger issues. Shoto thought it was funny.

"It's no use, Midoriya." Shoto said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You remember the bird festival? He nearly broke the whack-a-mole game because Mirio had a higher score than him."

Midoriya sighed, rubbing his forehead again. He was right. There was no stopping him.

"I need a drink," he mumbled, rubbing his temple.

He could only hope that nothing will ruin this day. Otherwise, Tomomi will kill him and the both of them for not stopping her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 108K 105
𝜊𝜊𝜊.ㅤ 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙀 ❜⠀❫⠀───⠀❝ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝. ❞    ▰▰ ⤷ ❄️ ˓ ⊹﹅˚. ‹ a 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 fa...
5.2K 363 19
𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ⋆₊ ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
1.3K 69 20
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
304K 11.8K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...