๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|6| Survival Test

2K 71 8
By firery_vry

━━━━━ 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 ━━━━━

━━━ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

It was early in the morning the Sakura tree haired girl was walking to the Tokito compound.

The reason she was going there, was to wake up the multi Coloured haired girl. It became a hobby of hers to do that when Naruto was not there to do it, and she was the one who had to wake the young Tokito up and make her food ever morning because she forgets about eating.

Once she got to the front of the compound, she quickly when in and when straight to Muichiro's room.

'Nock nock nock'

Could be heard from the bed room, the young Tokito grown from under head cover's. "Come on Muichiro, you have to get up, we have our test today, I even made your favorite" the door was quickly opened revealing 4'9 girl with messy bed haired that looks like a bird nest.

"Now that you are up , go get changed and come down stairs so we can go." Sakura said before turning around to leave.

While Sakura was down stairs, she was packing Muichiro's bag, putting her lunch a bottle of water, and fruits and bird seed for Ginko.

A few minutes later foot steps could be heard in the hallways where Sakura.

She turn her head to see Muichiro walking towards her, Muichiro already had her shoes on, so her and Sakura, left the Tokito compound heading to training ground 4.

"How long do you think Kakashi-Sensei will take?" Sakura asked yawning Muichiro was there sleeping on her shoulder.

Third person

"You're late!" Sakura and Naruto exclaimed. As Muichiro slowly opened her eye, adjusting to the light.

A long sigh escape Kakashi's lips. "Sorry, a black cat came cross my path so that why I'm late."

"Lair!"

He dug his hand into his pocket and took out 3 bells. "You see this, you objective is to get these ball off of me."

After he explained everything, all of the ran over to hide in one of the bushes. Muichiro's ran over to a tree and claimed, so she can get a better view.

She silently watch as Naruto stood tall in front of Kakashi.

"You and me right now, one-on-one fair and square, let's go!!" Naruto said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You know compared to the others you're a bit weird" Kakashi said looking a bit confused.

"Oh yeah? The only thing weird is your hair cut." Naruto mocked before lunging at him.

"Shinobi battle technique: One Thousand Years Of Death!" The next this Muichiro knew, she saw her best friend flying across the battle field.

'I feel like this test is about t-..... Um what was the word again, I starts with a T ' muichiro put her hand to her chin thinking hard, until she saw Ginko land on her shoulder.

"Hey Ginko, what was the thing people need to do when their are in a team, the word starts with a T." She turn her head to face Ginko.

"CAW! Teamwork." Ginko answered. Muichiro hummed in response and when to go find Sasuke and Sakura.

She spotted then while hopping tree to tree. She quickly pulled then to the tree that she was on and made sure that they where well hidden. "Listen, I think that Sensei of ours is playing some sort of game with us, maybe this part of the test, is for teamwork. I think I'm not quite sure."

"No, you guys will just slow me down-" Sasuke grumbled, be for jumping of the tree."Sasuke, wait!" Sakura said before running father him.

Muichiro shook it off, and went to find Naruto.

Naruto was punching his Shadow clones. There where so many the clones started fighting each other.

Suddenly Kakashi walked in, saying some stuff to him. A whole bunch of shurikens whirled out and directly hit him.

Naruto started yelling at Sasuke who didn't respond to him.

Sasuke ran past Naruto, in an attempt to find Kakashi. A blur of pink hair followed him.

Muichiro jumped down from the branch she was on to unite Naruto. "Thannks Mui-chan!" Naruto grinned at Muichiro with a thumbs up. "Mm, no problem."

"Hey Naruto I think we need to work together, for this test."

"Sorry Mui-chan, but if I want to become Hokage then I'll have to do this alone." he said the ran away. As soon as Naruto was out of Muichiro sight, she heard Sakura, scream. 'Should I help her....'

'Maybe.' Muichiro walked the direction Sakura voice came from. "Looking for someone?" Kakashi's voice rang behind her.

She jumped a few spaces in front, with her hand on the hand on her blade.

She moved her glaze back to kakashi but he was gone, she could feel the chakra of her teammates. 'They're watching.' Ginko thought.

She looked left and right, forward and behind. That only leave one place. 'The ground' Muichiro thought.

She clenched her fist with a large amount of chakra, and slammed it down to the grown, which broke due to the impact.

The dust rose and there was Kakashi looking pale. "Such strength. . ." He trailed off.

Without a second to waste Muichiro was in front of him with her blade out ready to slash his arm, but he dodged it just in a millisecond before it hit him.

Kakashi Jumped away, but Muichiro followed him throwing really fast trust. She was just wait from the time to get closer to him.

Mist Breathing Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds (漆しちノ型かた 朧おぼろ, Shichi no kata: Oboro?

A large mist covered the area that Kakashi and Muichiro where in. With in a split second Muichiro was gone.

Kakashi felt something go past, he turn to feel his pocket and the bells where still there.

The mist soon cleared up, ". . .How-!?" He was speechless, Muichiro just stared at him. "Tokito and. . . ." Muichiro quickly slashed him making his clone disappear. "I'm not an Idiot." She turn her body to see where the real Kakashi was hiding.

"So can we try taijutsu, I think." He narrowed his eyes at her. "your clearly more advanced then I though."

He just went in front of the tree and faced her, she brought her right hands in front of her with her thumb arched, and her left hand to her side. 'Gentle fist, eh? Since when did she learn that' Kakashi thought.

They ran toward each other. Muichiro tired to hit his face with her palm, but he moved it away, then tired to knee her in the gut but she jumped in the air, she then brought both her feet to both of his shoulders and propelled herself off of him, making stumble a bit.

There was a distance between them, Muichiro brought her hands up, a bright white light came on both of her hands.

She sprinted toward Kakashi ready to hit the chakra flow in his stomach.

'Ring* *Ring*

Muichiro couldn't stop herself in time and ended up crashing into, Kakashi who crashed into a tree.

Dust aroused, once it was finally cleared it, revealed a un harmed Muichiro and Kakashi with dust on him.

Kakashi got up and dusted himself. " You. . . Did well?" Kakashi said while sweating.

They went to where the rest of the team was waiting for them, they looked shocked and looked a muichiro with side eye"

Muichiro who was dozing turn her last energy to Naruto. "How did you get tied up." Naruto was tied to the post. Sheepishly smiled at Muichiro. She sighed and rested her head on the post.

Naruto stomach started growling.

"Uh oh, stomach growling huh?" Kakashi questioned. "That's too bad, of by the way about this exercise well, I've decided I won't be sending you back to the academy."

"What I passed, All I did was faint and fall over." Sakura said.

"Yes, the four of you should drop the program permanently -" Kakashi was cut of by a loud 'caw' and a few very hard Peck's on his head.

"CAW! Are you saying Muichiro-sama Should drop the program?! CAW! She got the balls off of you, old man." Ginko cawed out.

"What are you talking about." Kakashi said while he reached for his pockets. "I have the balls right here-" He looks down to see that the bells where don't there, all the was there was a blue ribbon.

"CAW! SEE?!" Ginko hoped of his head and walked over to Muichiro, She stuffed her face in Muichiro pocket and brought out all three bells on her beak.

"H-how?!" Naruto asked.

" Caw! Remember When you felt something slip past you, old man?!" Kakashi nodded. " Well that was Muichiro-sama, she quickly slipped through you and got the balls and replaced them with that ribbon."

The bird exclaimed as Kakashi sweat-dropped. Naruto and Sakura cheered, and Sasuke smirked.

"Okay, you guy can go home now, I'll take Muichiro home." Kakashi was picked Muichiro up and putting her on his back.

And headed to the direction of the Tokito Compound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.2K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
13.5K 862 35
โ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ โž โ”€โ”€ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐”๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š!๐Ž๐œ ๏น™...
520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...
87.6K 2.2K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...