Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

11.6K 164 134
By Darkdecade97

Merlin approaches Jaune and his Servants after their fight with Yang. Jaune and Fran ended their fusing and now she stands right beside Jaune.

Mordred: We did it, we kicked her ass!!

Nobunaga: That's what she gets for hurting master.

Fran: Hmmmm!!

Sherlock: You did well Master, you were able to show everyone your true strength.

Edmond: Let's hope it sends them a message to not mess with us.

Jaune: 'We we're able to send a message to Alister'

Edmond: 'Yes Jaune, by the way he looked at you. He's preparing something. It's best we be ready for anything he does'

Merlin: 'No doubt he already contacted your former father Jaune.'

Sherlock: 'Remember what Ozpin said, one more slip-up and he's expelled from the school'

Mordred: 'It doesn't matter if that fool tries to attack us. All he's gonna get is a trip to the morgue'

Edmond: 'Remember Mordred, we're not going to kill him. No, we're going to make him suffer'

Then Ozpin and Glynda arrived in the arena.

Ozpin: Congratulations Mr. Pendragon. You've proven to everyone here that you truly belong to Beacon.

Jaune: Thank you headmaster and my request?

Ozpin: Of course, Mr. Pendragon. As of this moment you are the leader of a new team in Beacon, do you have your members already selected?

Jaune: Of course Headmaster.

Jaune raises his hand and calls for his Servants.

Jaune: Mash Kyrielight, Arthur Pendragon, and Jeanne d'Arc answer my call!

Ruby: Woah!!

Nora: Hey look the guy with the Blue cape looks like Jaune-Jaune!!

Ren: And didn't Jaune also say a name that was similar to his?

Blake: He did. To be honest the blonde girl can be mistaken as Jaune's sister.

Pyrrha: The pink hair's shield looks too big her for her.

Weiss just stares at Jaune, she's wondering just how Jaune is summoning these people. She is going to get answers.

Jaune: Here are my members Ozpin.

Ozpin: Very well. Jaune Pendragon, Jeanne d'Arc, Arthur Pendragon, Mash Kyrielight. You will be known as Team JJAM.

After the impressive display in Combat Class, Jaune is in the cafeteria alongside his new team.

Jaune: So Beni-enma gave me this?

In Jaune's hand is a Bento Box filled with a delicious meal.

Mash: Yes, senpai. She said it's a congratulations on your return to your school and for defeating those that wronged you.

Jeanne: She's right Master everyone is happy you were able to show them how far you've come.

Arthur: Let's just hope we don't get too much attention. From what Merlin told me, people will think your "Semblance" is too powerful. Which eventually will make them jealous of you and would want to "deal" with you.

Jaune: Then let them come, I'm sure we can all handle them right?

They all nodded as Jaune looks from the corner of his eye Teams RWBY and NPR heading to their table. Jaune laughs a bit when he saw Yang in bandages, and her hair now is shorter courtesy of Sanson.

Jaune: 'Looks like Sanson did a number on her hair.'

Arthur: 'Indeed'

Pyrrha: Hello Jaune it's good to see you again.

Jaune: Hello Pyrrha, care to join us for lunch?

Pyrrha: Sure Jaune.

Teams RWBY and NPR sit in Jaune's table.

Ren: So Jaune care to explain who your friends are.

Jaune: Of course guys, the pink hair girl is Mash Kyrielight, the one with the cape is Arthur Pendragon, and she is Jeanne d'Arc and they are my Summons.

Ren: So they're your Semblance. Do you mind explaining what that is?

Weiss: Yes, we demand answers! Who exactly are they?! They can't just be mere summons, they should've disappeared by now and your Aura should've dropped!

Jaune: Well Weiss, let's just say my Semblance
is more powerful than you think.

Blake: Besides the summons Jaune, how were you able to transform into those people? Like the man with the two spears and the girl with the hammer.

Jaune: To summarise it all, the people I summoned I can basically use there powers. All I need to do is shout their name and I don their armor and abilities.

Weiss: What's your limit?

Jaune narrows his eyes at Weiss.

Jaune: 'She's trying to figure out how to defeat me'. Well around 3 summons, I can switch to them anytime but after 3 I'll be exhausted.

Weiss nods.

Jaune: 'Fool I can summon and fused with up to 9 servants but you don't need to know that.'

Arthur: 'Good job with the cover up Master. But I need to point out, Alister is watching you'

Jaune: 'Is he now?'

Arthur: 'Yes, Master. He's been watching you since your friends arrived in the table'

Jaune: 'I have an idea'. Would you guys like to see a demonstration of my Semblance, so that you guys can have a better understanding?

Ruby: Really Jaune!?

Jaune: Yes, Ruby and yes you can see what weapon my summon has.

Ruby: Yay!!

Jaune: 'So which Servant is best for this? We can use a simple Servant. I don't want to reveal all my Trump Cards. Alister is probably recording everything about me so that they could find a weakness and exploit it.'

Jeanne: 'Hmmmmm, I think it's best to summon a middle tier servant'

Jaune: 'Ah, you mean a 1-3 star servant. Hmmmm, I could show them either Bedivere or Billy. Medea of any of the other berserkers are out of the option especially Kiyohime'

Arthur: 'How about David Master?

Mash: 'He could be a good Servant to show your friends Senpai'

Jaune: 'Yeah let's go with him. Hey David do you mind if you could lend me your power? I want to show my friends my "Semblance".'

David: 'Sure Master, I would be happy to assist you'

Jaune: Alright here goes, David lend me your power!

Then a bright light appears on Jaune, as it dims down he is replaced with a man with light green hair.

Ruby: Woah, as Ruby begins examaning Jaune's new summon. So What weapons does he have?

Jaune/David: Well David uses bows and arrows that he makes himself. Then his staff over here is actually good at close range combat. Despite him being an Archer he is good at fighting and has a lot of tricks up his sleeves. But remember not to underestimate his staff, cause this staff is really powerful.

Mash: Yup it's true that Staff was able to push me back.

Blake: And what's that on your back?

Jaune/David: Oh this, well this here is called Hamesh Avanim, it's a sling.

Weiss: A sling? Really, like That's going to do anything.

Jaune/David: Once you get hit by this you're going to regret saying that.

Jeanne: It's true, don't ever underestimate our abilities.

Ruby: So Anyways besides Jaune's cool weapons. What about you guys? What are your cool weapons?

Jaune/David nods and tell them to show their weapons but not tell their full capabilities.

Mash: Well....I have this shield.

Mash brings out her Shiled Lord Camelot as she gaved it to Ruby but it was too heavy for her.

Ruby: What the! How is your shield heavy?!

Nora: Oh! Let me try!

As Nora tries lifting but is having a hard time.

Nora: Ughhh! I give up!!

Ren and Blake examine the shiled.

Ren: Mash, how durable is the shield?

Mash: It's able to block anything. It can withstand poweful blows.

Arthur: It's true this shield has saved Jaune multiple times.

Weiss: And someone like you can lift this shield with ease. I mean it's just a Shield. Like that can be used to attack anyone.

Jaune: 'Oh please Lancelot got hit by that shiled and got sent back, I'm sure when Mash bashes your head you would be knocked out'

Jeanne: 'She's really underestimating us Jaune'

Jaune: 'I know, she thinks you guys are inferior compared to her Schnee Semblance'

Jeanne: Well, despite Mash's weapon being a shield. Mine is a simple Holy Battle Flag as Jeanne brings out Luminosité Eternelle

Weiss: A Flag? Really?

Jeanne: Yes, this Flag has a special place in my life and I use this as I go to battle.

Arthur: It's true, each of our weapons are an extension of ourselves. These weapons define us, they all have a special place in us.

Ruby: Amazing! You guys cherish your weapons like me!! So what's your weapon?!

Arthur: Well mine is a simple Greatsword.

As Arthur pulls out Excalibur Proto and shows it to everyone on the table.

Ruby: Wow! It's so cool!!

Ren: The craftsmanship on the Sword is impressive.

Pyrrha: Indeed it is.

Arthur: So that's my weapon, I won't say all its abilities yet. It's best I do it in the Combat Arena.

Jaune reverts back to his original self.

Jaune: So anyways, me and my team need to head out in Vale we got some business to attend to. I'll meet you guys in class when we get back.

Ruby: Alright Jaune.

Pyrrha: We'll see you in Class.

Jaune and his Team leave to Vale, well they're actually going back to Chaldea. While they left Alister left to make a call.

Alister: Did you receive my message father?

Nicolas: Yes I did, is it true he's really back and stronger than ever?

Alister: Yes, I was able to get information about his new team. They don't look much but I can tell their strong.

Nicolas: I see...I'll gather everyone we know and in a few days I will head to Beacon and deal with Jaune.

Alister: I understand Father.

Nicolas: Keep on observing Jaune, we need to find a weakness and exploit it.

Alister: But what about Ozpin?

Nicolas: I'll deal with him Alister, I'm brining an army to Beacon. He'll be focused more on his students then Jaune. We'll use that to our advantage. Jaune will be alone with his time and we use that oppurtunity to strike him.

Autbor's Notes:
- The confrontation between Jaune's former father and Alister will come soon. Jaune will summon around 9 Servants, basically he'll summon 1 Saber, 1 Archer, 1 Lancer, 1 Rider, 1 Caster, 1 Berserker, 1 Assassin, 1 Ruler, and 1 Avenger. Would you want him to summon?

- Also which Servant should Jaune use to fight Alister and his Father? My plan is to use either Gilgamesh Archer or Jeanne d'Arc Alter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...
25.2K 289 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...
17.4K 322 14
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin and Winchester and was disowned by his father, but his Team, Team CFVY, Ruby, Blake and Weiss along with...
52.8K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...