Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

بواسطة Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... المزيد

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

Disappear

545 15 1
بواسطة Omixc_

I woke up in white space. Omori was looking through the keyhole of the door to dream word, his knife was stabbing the ground next to him. " ..Omori..? " I silently spoke. Omori separated his view from the keyhole and looked at me. " What are you doing? " I asked. Omori pulled the knife out of the ground and put it in his pocket. " witnessing the disappearance of some items in the dream world. '' Omori replied with a straight face. " What? " I questioned and I sat down on the ground crossing my legs. Omori kneeled down and looked at me. " Dream world is a dream, you will eventually forget most of it like other dreams, but since you haven't had a different dream in the past four years you haven't forgotten anything about it. " Omori explained. " But, since I haven't had any different dreams, why have I started forgetting them now? " I asked. " I don't know.. Maybe because you are moving on? " Omori sat down and Meow climbed onto his lap. I felt sad. I really didn't want the dream world to leave. Omori notinced and he put his hand on my shoulder. " Don't worry, it will take a while before you forget most things. But even then, you probably won't forget about Omori, Aubrey, Kel, Hero, Mari, ect. " Omori tried to cheer me up. I sighed. " It can't be helped, Sunny. I would appreciate the dream world while it's still intact if I were you. " Omori picked up Mewo and put her next to him. " What about you? Don't you want to enjoy your world before it's gone? " I stood up and so did Omori. " Sunny, even if you become Omori I am still a part of Omori. " Omori said. I nodded and my view changed to Omori's. I watched as I- or.. Sunny,  slowly vanished and opened the door to a dream world.

The first thing I saw when I opened the door and Hero was comforting Aubrey as she cried in the corner. Kel was sitting next to them while organizing his cards before catching a glance of me. " Omori! " Kel yelled. He stood up but he was much taller than before. He was.. His real height. The second after Kel stood up I saw Aubrey get up and run towards me. She hugged me and cried, I looked down at her and she had a pink strand of hair. " Omori!!! " Aubrey sobbed. ''Look at this! " Aubrey cried while picking the pink hair out of the rest of her hair and showing it to me. Hero sighed and stood up. " Omori.. This has been happening to all of us! Well... except for Mari. " Hero spoke. " We need to go check on the others! Things have also been disappearing, too.. " Aubrey let go of me and wiped her tears away. I nodded, and my friends joined me as I walked upstairs. I was scared to see what had disappeared. I got my allowance and left. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 96 11
sunflower angst fic, also Omori spoilers guyzies!!! The story takes place after the Omori good ending and is a sunny x basil fic so if you reallyyy d...
12.7K 267 11
⚠️ WARNING: this story contains MAJOR SPOILERS for basically the entire game of OMORI, so if you haven't finished the game, i'd suggest doing so befo...
62K 1.7K 22
what if Sunny never had to move, never got over Mari, never told his friends the Truth, it was all the same. Every. Single. ...
7.5K 225 11
I'm discontinuing this because I'm rewriting this, since it's badly written and I just wanna add things that I can't in this version. Basically what...