Super Soldier Izuku

By izumomolover25

Izuku was a happy boy until his 4th birthday where he was diagnosed quirkless More

Bio and house
Izuku Barnes
Side story break up
Arrange marriage and date
Tony adopts momo
Sports festival
Rest of the harem
Interns and betrayed
Turn of events
Epilogue

Realization and USJ

4.7K 63 23
By izumomolover25

Ik the previous  chapter Nezu was in a meeting with the avengers along with Izuku and both were shocked to see each other and Nezu asked why is he here and Izuku told him everything and that made nezu pissed and now he made it back to Japan and everyone including the tormentors were shock to see that Nezu came back mad.

GT: nezu have you found my grandson?

Nezu: yes I have and I gotta say he's in perfect condition.

Toshi: why didnt you bring him back?

Nezu: crazy how you asked me that question knowing that you people*points at the tormentors* had abused and Neglected Izuku and even taking his arm in the process for something he wanted to do or confess but instead you beat him down like seriously you beat him down and take his arm away.

Katuski: that just proves that he's weak.

Mitsuki and Katuski smacked him a crossed the head together.

Mitsuki: you jackass why would you say anything like that he wasn't weak for 4 years your more weaker then him.

Maseru: I must say even tho you 3 ignored him I didn't if it wasn't for me he would be dead.

Nezu: I got ti say thank you for being the only person who cares I bet he sees you as a father.

Maseru: I bet he did I see him like a son I never had anyways

Katuski: what about me I'm your son you old man.

Maseru: like I said like the son I never had because between you and him he never yells and he make sure that I'm alright even tho I take care of him and now because if you people he's gone and Mitsuki I want a divorce because you and these little demons are the reason why he's gone and 2 more things that I've learned one Toshi you were quirkless beforehand I don't know why you are against him to 2 he's not even your real son.

Everyone but Inko: what do you mean?

Maseru: Inko whore ass was with another man and she cheated on him with Toshi quite surprising that Toshi was this dumb.

Inko fell down knowing that she fucked up in her son life and is about to try (keyword try) to fix it because she knows who the guy was.

Nezu: is this true Inko?

Inko: yes it's true I cheated on him with Toshi but it was because

Nezu: he had money and Bucky didn't at the moment and the fact that you didn't allow him to see Izuku.

Inko: well I'm gonna get Izuku back from him.

Nezu: good luck with that then.

Inko: what do you mean?

Nezu: your not getting him back Bucky got full custody of him.

Inko: well imma take him to court then

Nezu: you know what I'm not gonna lose my brain cells over your stupidness just know that what ever happens in this custody battle which I know you'll lose in your job will be gone along with Toshi.

In this one the avengers are immune to all law in countries so they are pretty much free to do anything. As days pass by the students of 1a are at the USJ momo is still thinking about her Prince Charming and waiting for him to return during those 6 years after the break up all she could do is think of Izuku and how she is gonna walk down the aisle with him she did ask her dad to arrange a marriage between him and her and he accepted it because he knew the avengers but slowly he was dying because he had terminal cancer and he was hoping they would come back before he passed. As everything went as canon except for izuku everyone was in panic and a bird like creation was beaten Aizawa until it took rocket to the chest and everyone looked up to see Izuku

Shiggy: who the hell are you?

Izuku: I am the solider that haunts all criminals you can call me winter solider (Bucky gave that name to Izuku his name is now red solider)

Shiggy: Nomu take out the winter solider bring me his head.

As the Nomu complied Izuku find his weak spit already which is the brain and being out his knife and literally jumped in the air and aim for his brain with his knife and rapidly stabbed it causing it to die momo could help but try to remember him if she will die low on it for now.

Shiggy: you cheated you cheated you cheated.

Shiggy was about to run but he saw Izuku pistol aiming at him.

Izuku: are you valuing your life right now Tenko Shiruma

Shiggy: how do you know my name?

Izuku: research now fall back man child before you see your family.

Shiggy got scared if the threat and he left as the hero's came in and Toshi being an idiot he is went to go lunch Izuku which Izuku  dodge and hit him in his injuries.

Inko/Izumi: Toshi/dad

What izuku didn't know is that Toshi grazed his mask and it shows that it's Izuku.

Tormentors: Izuku/nerd/Oni-Chan

As Izuku heard them he felt his face and noticed that his mask is gone off his mouth.

Izuku: fuck now I have to deal with you peo- *looks at momo while momo looked at him with a smile saying you came back for me* what's your name miss I never got it after that day.

Momo: I'm Momo Yaoyourzu I'm glad you are back.

As the avengers are already there Izuku looked at them and saying that he took cared of them already which they already believe him.

Bucky: good job son I knew you could do it.

Inko: B-Bucky

Bucky looked at Inko with disgust and hiss at her.

Bucky: do I know you?

Inko: I'm your girlfriend the mother of your child.

Bucky: oh now your the mother of my child that you abused and neglected for 4 years.

Inko: look I know I'm a bad mother but let me be his mother again.

Bucky: no we don't want hoes and bitches who cheat beat and neglect in my family.

By the time Bucky looks back momo was already in Izuku scent saying that she would stay with him she doesn't care what happens all she want is Izuku in her arms.

Bucky: Miss Yaoyourzu if you want you can travel with us so you won't have to let go of Izuku.

Momo:(happy) ok

Katsumi: let my man go bitch

Momo: last time I checked you didn't want him and I do so shut up and take your L like everyone else.

Izuku: let's go back to UA I know Nezu wants me to be here for the sake of the school you people shouldn't be here as hero's but it's alright make a move and you will lose your careers

Katuski: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ORDERING YOU DAMN NERD YOU IS STILL WEAK NOW COME HERE SO I CAM KILL YOUR ASS

Izuku: I kill you before you kill me don't get to ahead if yourself

Tenya: killing is wrong. *hand chopping*

Izuku: relax and fix your hands we got immunity I got the right to kill.

Inko: no you don't mister you will go home and marry shoka Izumi and katsumi.

Izuku: why would I need to marry the people who took my arm away they rejected me when I wanted to confess so now they don't deserve me only this one does *point at momo*

Toshi: that's your mother son listen to her

Izuku took out a pistol and shot him in the kneecap.

Izuku: she's not my mother and your not my father you made it perfectly clear before don't rethink I don't remember it.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Next: izumomo arranged marriage and date and also getting to know each other

Later: Tony Adopts momo

After that: Momo becomes an Anvenger

Later after that: court case

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 540 19
To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi yagi as well as there group of friends...
69K 1.4K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...
754K 25.1K 41
Life was unfair. Izuku found out just how unfair it was at the tender age of four. quirkless, abused and looked down upon by society and his own moth...
330K 7K 23
Izuku Yagi was falsely diagnosed as quirkless when he was four due to the use of a article that was a century outdated. Afterwards, his family neglec...