𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓ᡃʳⁱᡃⁿᡃ α΅Κ³α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
‼️‼️‼️
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

twenty five

7.4K 240 67
By stevezwifey

y/n carried me into the house, simply because i just wouldn't let her go. she carried my bridal style all the way into the house, but she let me down the second we walked in the door.

i pouted up at her but she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. she made sure to lock the door before she slid off her shoes, and i followed and took mine off.

i held up my arms to her again and gave her my best puppy-dog eyes, silently begging her to pick me up again and take me upstairs. y/n threw her head back and groaned but obliged, swinging me back into her arms.

i smiled giddily as i rested my head on her shoulder, tightly holding onto her neck. y/n ran up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. i squealed as she hit me with a pillow before walking away to the closet.

i rolled onto my stomach and watched her like a hawk as she slid off her shirt. her back was turned towards me and i practically drooled at the flower tattoo that cascaded down her spine. she then slowly took off her jeans, slipping on her sweat shorts in their place.

i have no clue what came over me in that moment, but something did. i couldn't stop myself before i whispered to her, "i love you."

y/n suddenly froze and my eyes widened as i realized what i had said, my hand slapping over my mouth. "oh my god! i-i don't know what that was and i didn't mean it!" i yelled out in shock, sitting on my knees. i groaned to myself as i realized what that sounded like. "no, no i did mean it! it's just-i didn't mean to say it so early."

y/n didn't respond, instead she just slipped on another shirt and let her arms fall to her sides. i practically whimpered as i stood up from the bed and slowly walked to her. "y/n/n? can you just say something?" i whispered, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

y/n, slowly but surely, flipped around in my arms and hugged me back, chin on the top of my head. suddenly, her body started shaking and i didn't know if she was laughing or crying. that was until i felt her smile against my head and knew she was laughing.

i removed my head from her chest and looked up at her, blushing at the wide smile on her face. "w-why're you laughing? this isn't funny y/n/n!" i whined, hitting her shoulder.

y/n wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pecked my forehead. "you're making a big deal out of it. i'm not mad or upset with you, ari." i sighed in relief, my nails latching to her shirt. "i don't know, i'm just happy to know that you feel the same way i do."

i swear i smiled so big i thought my cheeks were going to rip. i stood on my tiptoes and grabbed y/n's neck, pulling her down to connect our lips. she looped her arms around me and kissed me just as hard as she did at lara's.

i tangled my hands in her hair and tugged a little, a spark running down my spine as i earned a small groan from her. i swiped my tongue against her bottom lip and y/n smiled before she obliged, opening her mouth to me.

only a few minutes passed before y/n slowly pulled away with a shaky breath, leaning her forehead against mine. she swallowed thickly before cracking her eyes open and staring down at me, the same look in her eyes that i know i have in mine.

y/n's brow furrowed and she brought her hand up to cup my cheek. "are you sure?" she whispered against my lips, her voice deeper than normal. my teeth sank into my bottom lip as i nodded up at her.

"i'm sure, y/n/n. i want you so bad." i spoke softly, pulling away from her and slowly pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in my simple black bra. y/n shamelessly checked me out as she licked her lips before looking into my eyes.

she kept eye contact as she grabbed the neckline of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her just as bare as i was. she threw it somewhere in the room with her eyes still not leaving mine.

i shivered in anticipation and y/n noticed, a cocky smirk spreading across her lips. i lost all my patience and broke our stare as i leaned back into her, pressing my front to hers as my hands roamed her upper body and my teeth nipped at her neck.

y/n hissed as i sucked on her pulse point, scratching my nails down her chest. i laid my hand flat against her stomach and slowly trailed it down as i left marks all over her neck. my hand slowly dipped into her shorts and i cupped her over her boxers.

y/n's head fell back as she let out a silent moan. i smiled against her neck as i felt her slowly grow under my hand. i glanced up at y/n and noticed the small smile on her face, giggling quietly.

i slid my hand out of her shorts and y/n let out an annoyed groan. i chuckled and brought my hand to the back of her neck again, pulling her down to kiss her passionately. y/n slid her tongue between my lips this time, running it along mine.

i gasped into her mouth as her long fingers worked on the button of my jeans and then the zipper. her hand looped around to my backside and slowly they slid into the back of my jeans, her large hands groping my ass tightly.

she gave me one last firm squeeze before she pulled away from my lips, gasping for air. she grabbed the top of my jeans and pulled them down my legs, helping me step out of them and leaving them laying on the floor.

y/n stood up tall and stared into my eyes, hers completely clouded in a mix of love and lust. i smiled up at her as i reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it slowly fall down my shoulders.

her gaze slowly trailed down before it locked on my exposed chest, and for a moment i almost brought up my arms and covered myself. but y/n never even gave me to chance as she bent down slightly and attached her lips to my neck.

her hands slightly grazed over my nipples as she caressed my stomach, a stuttered moan leaving my lips. this didn't go unnoticed by y/n who was still biting at my neck like an animal. she smirked to herself as she used her thumb and her pointer finger to tease me, the tips of her fingers circling over my nipple.

i moaned again as my hips jolted forward by themselves. y/n laughed against my neck before pulling back and admiring the work she had left behind. i squinted up at the taller girl and grabbed her by her waistband, switching us around.

y/n quirked a brow as i pushed her towards the bed. she took a seat herself before i could make her, and it was now her looking up at me. i stood in front of her and my eyes flickered down to her shorts, silently telling her to get rid of them.

y/n seemed to understand as she lifted her hips a bit, sliding the shorts down her legs and letting them fall to the floor. she looked back up at me and i licked my lips as i stared hungrily at her clothed dick that was only growing by the minute.

y/n cockily smirked to herself as i gulped. i instantly straightened myself out, not wanting her to know just how much power she really had over me. i would do anything and everything she told me to do.

if she told me to get down on my knees and get to work, i'd do it.

but i didn't let her as i sunk to my knees myself, y/n following my eyes. there was a new glint in her eyes as she watched me scoot forward. i dragged my nails down her thighs and smiled secretly as i saw her hands clench the sheets.

i laid my hands flat against her skin as i trailed them up her thighs, making sure to brush over her erection on the way to the waistband of her boxers. i looked into her eyes and y/n immediately nodded, suddenly breathing heavier.

i smiled and kissed just under her bellybutton before finally gripping the fabric of her boxers and sliding them down her legs. i kept eye contact with her, but almost broke it when i saw her slap against her chest out of the corner of my eye.

y/n let out a sigh as she was finally released from the confinement of her boxers, her hips relaxing into the bed.

i finally built up my confidence again and looked down at y/n's lap, my eyes nearly bulging out of my head. this motherfucker looked like she had a subway sandwich hiding in her pants and i almost passed out and died.

she was so thick and long, the prominent vain making my thighs twitch. she was throbbing, and i just knew she was suffering for those few minutes. her tip was already leaking and running down the underside of her cock, making me lick my lips in anticipation.

i swallowed my nerves and looked back up at my girlfriend again. y/n looked down at me with pleading eyes and a flushed face. "please, ariana." she whispered, her head lolling back.

i bit my lip with a smile before returning my attention to where y/n really wanted it to be. i wearily brought my hand up and gripped her base, noticing the way her breath hitched at my touch.

i felt my ego boost as i leaned forward and up on my knees a little, sticking my tongue out and running it along the vain that trailed down the left side of her. y/n closed her eyes and bit her lip, concealing her groan.

i watched her as i trailed my tongue up the side of her cock. taking her tip into my mouth, y/n finally let out a pant but it still wasn't enough for me. i wanted to hear her.

my tongue swirled around her slit as i continued to pump the rest of her in my hand. i sped up the pace and watched as y/n squeezed her eyes shut and her nose scrunched.

how could someone be so cute in a moment like this?

i lowered my head, her cock sinking further into my mouth. my eyes widened as she hit the back of my throat, but i had only taken at least half of her into my mouth.

i hummed against y/n as she brought her hand down and rested it on my cheek, her thumb stroking my cheekbone. her eyes were open now and she was looking down at me the best she could.

i kept scratching her thigh with my free hand, the other fluctuating between paces on her dick. y/n was slowly crumbling beneath me and i knew that it wouldn't be long before she would be cumming down my throat.

i bobbed my head faster and shut my own eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks as her tip rubbed the back of my throat. my eyebrows knit together as i gagged around her, but y/n didn't seem to mind as her hips jolted and an audible moan sounded throughout the room.

y/n's hand trailed from my cheek up to my hair where she tangled her fingers. she gripped my hair into a ponytail and held it in her fist as she began to guide me how she wanted me. i smiled as she finally let herself go a little, my teeth accidentally scraping against her a little.

y/n's jaw only dropped and her hips stuttered again as she looked up at the ceiling. "fuck, just like that," she whispered in a pant. "you're doing so fucking good."

she got a little rougher as she held my hair tighter and guided me much faster than before. my spit was running down her cock and my chin, but i didn't care, i just wanted to get my girlfriend off.

"i'm gonna-oh shit, baby. i'm gonna cum," y/n warned me, trying to pull me off of her but i refused. i kept her in my mouth and sunk deeper, taking all that she had between my lips.

by now, i was a dripping mess in my panties and my cheeks were aching. my thighs were twitching and she hadn't even fucking touched me yet.

y/n had realized that i wasn't letting her go and smiled to herself, pushing my head down until my nose nudged her pelvis. she let out a shuddery moan as she lightly shook under me, and before i knew it she was shooting her load down my throat.

i moaned at her taste as i swallowed the best i could with her still filling my mouth. i pulled back until just the tip remained in my mouth and sucked as hard as i could, milking her for everything she had.

y/n was panting like she had just run a marathon as she leaned back on her elbows, her hooded eyes watching as i swallowed one final time. i pulled her out of my mouth with a gasp for air and a pop.

i wiped the corner of my mouth with my thumb and stuck it into my mouth. y/n groaned as her thighs gently shook, her head falling back between her shoulders.

my throat ached as i stood back up on my own shaky legs and crawled onto the bed next to her. y/n grabbed my waist and pulled me into her, her breathing still heavy and labored.

i giggled at her spent face and pecked her lips, my hand cupping her cheek. y/n hummed into my mouth as she deepened the kiss, tilting her head. my nails scratched her stomach again as she explored my mouth with her tongue.

i whimpered as she pulled away from me and caught her breath. she huffed and sat up, grabbing her boxers from the floor and sliding them up her legs. i immediately grew disappointed and almost shouted in protest, but y/n turned back to me with a wide smile.

my eyes widened as she grabbed me by my ankles and yanked me down the bed. i yelped as my thighs smacked hers loudly, and y/n only smiled bigger.

i sat up on my elbows and watched as she sank down to her knees, taking my place on the floor i was in just a few moments ago. she scooted forward on her knees as she pulled me closer to her again, latching the undersides of my knees on either of her shoulders.

my eyes fluttered and my stomach flipped as my kissed the insides of my thighs, no doubt leaving her mark there too. i ran my hand through her sweaty hair as i panted in anticipation.

y/n switched thighs, licking a long stripe up the skin of my left thigh, trailing it towards my covered center. she groaned to herself as she reached where we both wanted her, her hands tightly gripping my thighs.

her long nose nudged my clit and i gasped, gripping her hair tighter. y/n smirked to herself against my thigh before leaning forward, making eye contact with me as she stuck her tongue out and dragged it up my covered pussy.

i groaned as she kissed my clit and made her way down again, repeating that process as many times as she wished. i was wetter than the goddamn pacific by now and i just wanted her to make me feel good.

y/n finally hummed in satisfaction as she stood up again, staring down at me with hooded eyes as she gripped the top of my panties. she leaned down and kissed me slowly and sensually.

she pulled away with a loud smack and a smirk as she leaned into my ear. "my turn."

--

😗 hehe

rest is coming later u horndogs....or is it??

no jk jk

i love youuuuuuuuu<33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
89.6K 2.9K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
216K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
64.7K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...