Small Love ( Mono x f!Reader...

By Lmao_Happy

This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will hap... More

Loneliness
Friend..?
Footsteps
...Escape?
Hunter (Fluff)
Adventure
School!
Β°^Β° Hunter Β°^Β°
Captivity
Adventuring through Hell
As They continued...
Β° HEAD CANONS Β°
The Trio is together again!
Back Alley' Brawl
Doctor's Office
Plastic Mannequins
Creepy Hands
A/n
Another A/N
The Horrible Crackling
The Doctor
The City
The Thin Man
Mono and Six
Y/n and Thin Man
Hurry!
The Tower
Β°HEAD CANONS PT.2Β°
Y/n?
The Happy End

The Beginning of the End

1.8K 45 8
By Lmao_Happy

(Art done by chloe.w56 on Instagram)

Mono and Six were unsure of their emotions. Should they be scared or should they be sad?

The room the two children arrived in was just like the one that Y/n was in before. She growled loudly when she heard their feet patter against the ground, rubble fell from the walls and ceilings as Y/n took steps back to protect her music box. It seemed like she was desperate to protect the one thing that she had during her imprisonment. Six quickly ran over to try and distract Y/n but the giant was much more agitated than before and charged at Six but luckily Six was good at dodging, and cursing.

Mono, while Six was distracting a scared and angry Y/n with shouts and yelps, dragged the ax that came with them and slammed it down onto the music box with all of his might. The room around them seemed to rumble and darken.

Mono and Six appeared again in the dark space they were in before, but there was something different about it. It was more cold and more empty than it seemed to be last time. Six sighed as she got up and helped Mono up to his feet, She paused and took a second to look at Mono. He seemed different as well with a small mist cloud that surrounded his body, She saw that as well she looked down at herself. 

"Six are you alright?" Mono asked with a tired tone, his voice sounded as if he hadn't slept for days. "Yeah, I'm just wondering why we have mist clouds around our bodies." She explained bluntly which Mono nodded at. Their voices echoed around the space as if to them that their were multiple voices.

"Lets go save Y/n," Mono directed their attention with a determined smile that Six also had, the two began to walk around in order to find the beaten up door they were suppose to find. It took them a couple of minutes but they ended up finding it with its signature ax stuck to its wood, Mono quickly went to work on the door. They reappeared again in the room they were just in before, some parts of the walls were moving like muscles and more rubble was falling from the ceiling as Y/n hunched over her music box.

The duo sighed as they had to fight Y/n again. They didn't want to but it was for the greater good, for her sake. Six ran around and began distracting Y/n while quietly cursing at her own predicament, Y/n meanwhile was grunting and screeching whenever anybody came too close to the box.

Mono had the opportunity to strike but he had to do it quickly, while Six was running through purple portal after portal to keep the giant at bay. Mono had lifted his ax to strike when the two small ones heard a loud "NO!" come from Y/n, Mono slammed the ax down before he could respond to the desperate cry.

_______________________________

It hurts,

That's what you thought. You didn't want to hurt Mono and Six but the compelling force that was the music box made it nearly impossible to not protect it, Your heart and mind ached for your body to stop your rampage. What did the Thin Man do to you? The building was falling apart around you and instead of escaping this torturous prison, you instead were forced into fighting against your friends for a melodic box.

Your body has been destroying walls and anything it could get its hands on, except for your friends who were thankfully always out of reach. They had hit the music box three times already and it was making you turn into a blind rage, you were getting more aggressive and you didn't like it. Once Mono had struck the music box the first time, it felt as if someone had harshly punch every inch of your body. The second time was worst than the first, it was like a giant muscle cramp all over your body.

Then when Mono had sneaked around you and was about to hit the music box one more time, you couldn't bear to think what pain you were going to face and had screamed a pleading "NO!" but it was too late as Mono struck the music box.

You were knocked down.

______________________________

Mono whimpered as his eyes adjusted to the scenery around him, there were more rubble and muscle like blobs were on the floor. It was a darker purple color around the room and the music box had small white particles flowing off the top of it, Six was on the floor next to him sitting up lazily. Mono had looked forward to see the ax and your body weakly hold the music box, Mono stumbled forward as he took his first step before quickly recovering and dragging the ax over to you.

"Y/n, a-are you okay?" Mono whispered with a sad tone, your ears perked at this and weakly lifted your head a little. "Can you talk please? just..just for me?" He whispered out, it took a little while to find your voice.

"I'm sorry" You said with a sob, it hurt to talk and you didn't want to hurt your throat anymore than you've had. The small chimes from the music box were making this more melancholic, Six had gotten up and walked over to the two conversing. You made a small whimper as Mono brought the ax a bit closer to the box. Mono sighed before raising his voice to yell out, you yelped and held your head for just the right amount of time for Mono to reluctantly strike the music box.

Six yelped as Mono and her flew onto their backside while Y/n was flung back. The music box looked a bit injured, Y/n cried out in pain as her body shrunk a bit. Mono and Six quickly got up to finish the job, Six looked over Y/n with sadness and grief in her eyes. As Y/n could only do was reach out for the box and pant, she didn't deserve this. Mono had to look away before striking the box for a final time. 

Everything around them was no longer in a purple tint, it all looked gray again. Mono and Six got up again to see Y/n back to her normal size, Mono and Six mentally cheered at the sight of her. Y/n got up silently as she looked at the ground but not before a purple light appeared behind her, The building was shaking and the muscle like blobs from before began to expand around the room quickly as an eye appeared on the wall.

The trio began to run away from the muscly mess, Six was the fastest and you were unfortunately the slowest. The muscles in your body ached, as the walls around you were crumbling down to let the muscle blobs pile through. The eyes that were on it were disturbing enough but the fact that it was gaining on you made it worse. Mono looked back to see that it was gaining on you and panic went through him, He quickly rushed back and helped you walked faster as Six called out to you two.

Mono had to reluctantly stop helping you when some of the floor started to rise upwards due to muscle blobs piling underneath it, you barely managed to get through it. The three of you got through a door frame to see a miracle, the exit. The eyes that stared directly at you followed behind as you and Mono stumbled on the floor as Six ran towards it. Mono got up as you followed his actions, He was ahead of you which wasn't surprising due to your aching muscles.

The path that the two of you were following was crumbling. She jumped onto the platform as the path below her fell, the path that directly behind you fell as well. Six had already made it to the platform that had the exit, she was holding her hand out for Mono. It felt as if everything was in slow motion as Mono jumped as Six caught his hand and pulled him up, it was your turn now.

You gathered all of your strength as you rushed up and jumped towards Six. She had caught you, but she was looking down at you. You looked up at her to see her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes that had a tint of red-ish in them, she looked like she was in a trance as she held your hand. Your feet dangled as the chasm of darkness below you, you had blinked before her face shifted into one that had seen true horror. 

Mono noticed that Six wasn't dragging you up on the platform as he came closer. he saw that Six was just holding you. He reached down and grabbed your left arm and yanked you up. Six snapped out her trance as she confusingly eyed you, Mono looked at you to see if you were okay. You look sad and exhausted, like you hadn't slept for days.

"Six, why didn't you fucking help Y/n?" Mono cursed as Six and you were taken aback by the curse, "I-I.. don't know.. I think I was in some-" Some sort of trance." You finished her sentence as she sent a look that said 'thank you' Mono looked back you before turning his head back to look at Six. He sighed before saying "Just.. don't do that again okay?" Mono said before turning his attention towards you.

"I'm so glad your okay," He grinned ear to ear, you didn't have time earlier to take in his features when you were attacking him (even if it was against your will) He had lovely eyes, both had a separate color, his slightly long and fluffy hair sat on his head, You looked at him with a soft smile.

"Can we please leave this place?" You asked 

"Oh! U-Uhm Of course!" He responded with Six giggling. 

The three of you had gotten up and one at a time walked into the portal, Mono was first, Six was second, you were last. Before you went through that portal you decided to look behind you. All was dark except for the light that came from the exit, it was kind of mind boggling to think all that you did all this by simply getting kidnapped by some tall man. Maybe Mono had a connection with the Thin Man? It was crazy to think that you attack your friends for a silly music box.

With one last sigh in the room, you turned and left.

__________________________________________________

Hey Hey Hey! I just updated after finishing a state test! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and like the title says this is the beginning of the end, Another chapter will be posted along with (if i decide too) an after story over time (That will be released faster than normal chapters) So yeah, hoped you liked this chapter. 

ALSO

I noticed that Six at the beginning was seen as rude and mean but that wasn't my intention at the time when i was writing the early chapters, if you hate Six in this book because of it please reconsider her as a character. Thought I had to clarify this just so y'all weren't too mean to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 394 16
this is a Moven story that I thought of whilst reading others from some amazing creators. this is also the first book I have made so, it might be qui...
12.3K 337 12
(Based off Little Nightmares 2 Ending. Please don't read if you want to avoid spoilers.) The black, bottomless death awaits him. "Hey.." Six's voice...
64.8K 2.2K 23
(n.) the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are a mono x reader fanfic π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 π§π’π π‘π­π—Ίπšπ«πžπ¬ if you haven't played...
361 4 11
go on an adventure with mono and six, fluff first. then spicy scenes when grown-up. Cover art isn't mine