The Switch

By ChelseaNorris5

Set immediately after the events in Souja. Duchess Contessina DeBaringer has been betrothed since infancy to... More

The Switch Chapter 1- Diagnosis
Meeting Fate Face to Face
A Rushed Courtship and Engagement
Till Death Do You Part
The Contessina Originale
Day 1 of Wedded Bliss
Off To See The World- Souja Inn and Tavern
Yekmeni
Drauch and Stormbreaker
The Truth About Side Sickness
Reconcile
Radiance Supreme
The Order of Radiance
Millie's Wedding
Serena

Wedding Night

20 1 0
By ChelseaNorris5

Chapter 6

You got to dance a few dances with Kragan as Saffiro taught Kragan and his brothers a few that were popular in Solowards as you taught Kragan's sisters the same dances, dancing with Saffiro to illustrate them as your parents did the same with Thaddius and Astrin. And once there was a couple of rounds of dancing and you grew weary and tired.

"Kragan, My Love, I must make ready and prepare for the night, join me in the Royal Suite in about half an hour or so. That should be enough time for me to be ready for you." You suggested in a soft, quiet murmur into his ear as the song you were waltzing with him to began to slow and wane to a close because your dose of medicine was starting to wear off and you needed to take either your nightly medicine or another dose soon as you left him and started to go back to the feasting table to gather your journal and all of Kragan's papers that he wrote on to put them away in a safe place.

But Kragan simply thought you were eager to consummate the marriage.

"Oh, no need for that, if you're ready to go, then I am too. I'll come with you. Come, we should gather our future and carry it with us." Kragan insisted as he went with you to the table and picked up the stack of papers to carry himself since you had left Mildred to watch over them protectively.

"Uh, ok." You couldn't argue with him as you blushed, wondering how in the world you were going to take your medicine and hide it's true nature from right under his nose. Quite literally.

So both of you gathered up your notes and plans as both of you had your arms full of papers and your hands were holding the inkwells and your pens. The other "gifts" were already in the honeymoon suite for you to open later since they were gathered before the wedding and put in there before the wedding. You didn't want anyone else other than Kragan and yourself to have access to such precious papers. Because you knew your father would try to at least have a servant sneak a few of the papers into his office for copying.

"My Lady, please, I insist on helping you carry those, I do not wish for ink to get on your dress!" Mildred insisted for a third time as she walked beside you and feared that somehow your journal and the inkwell would dirty your mother's wedding dress as she tried to reach out to at least grab the inkwell, lest the ink stain your hands at the very least.

"Mildred, can you see to it that my old desk is brought into the Royal Suite before it's packed away? I need to use it while I'm in this suite, there are still things in it I wish to show my husband." You urged her instead as you kept your journal and the inkwell and pen away from her grasping hands.

"Yes, My Lady." Mildred begrudgingly obeyed as she got two other servants to go and fetch your desk from your room before it could be packed up.

"Thank you for listening to my ideas. I was going to try to wait until we left this place before I shared them with you. But I just couldn't help myself." You thanked Kragan in a low murmur as you made your way to the suite in question with Kragan by your side.

"They're excellent ideas, I'm grateful you trusted me enough to share them with me at all. I'm going to use every one." Kragan assured you before you were shown into the Royal Suite of your family's estate. Kragan whistled lowly at the sheer opulence that surrounded him as he got more ideas about his own estate and The Contessina ships because he wanted even those to have an opulence that at least matched this and exceed it if at all possible.

"So why are we using your desk and not this one?" Kragan asked as he saw the desk in the room and temporarily put his stack of papers down on it along with the inkwell and the pen.

"Because my father has the key to this desk and I don't. And only I have the key to my desk for my privacy. And I wanted to put all of this into it and lock it up so no one but you and I can access such precious papers. Because if you had written these down on my father's own stationary- he would have demanded that you share the credit and royalties for providing you the paper to write them down on in the first place." You explained in a low whisper so that only Kragan could hear you.

"What?" Kragan frowned in disgust.

"But they're your're ideas, not his. If anyone is going to get credit and royalties, it's you, not him." Kragan explained.

"Well technically since I came up with them while engaged to you and presented them as your wife- by Solowardian Law- you own them because you own me, technically speaking at least. Which is why I'm happy that Saffiro offered you his paper instead before I could offer mine. Because Saffiro wouldn't do such a thing as try to steal my ideas and profit from them. Even though my father I'm sure is urging him to do just that. But Saffiro will resist and most likely say 'it's his wedding gift to us, the free paper to write down our ideas on'. And that 'it's only paper but the ideas on them are strictly ours'. Those are most likely the lines he will use against my father's insistence. So, just as a safety precaution- to keep my father and his many, many servants from taking anything more from you than that fifty thousand gold bouillon from you for me, I'm protecting our future. From even him, just in case there was something he could copy himself. Because no doubt Millie will tell the Lavines all about it when she gets to Crimore. But hopefully their own prejudice will keep them from actually stealing and using any of the ideas. Because Ron especially would not do such a thing. He has always resented me, and his resentment for me has always been stronger than his own greed." You explained in a low whisper and murmur as you did the same and waited patiently for your desk to be brought in.

"I'm sorry you have to be so guarded against even your own father. And frankly, Ron will suffer for feeling that way. Between Millie spending all his money, and demanding to be dripping in jewels and draped in gowns that are in fashion today and out of fashion the next. Serves him right for being an absolute prick." Kragan apologized.

"Well, thankfully Ron won't get full control of his family's wealth until his father dies and his father is in good enough health that he should last a couple more decades. And Count and Countess Lavine can of course always find a way to tell Millie "no" and give even her some boundaries. But it wouldn't be the first or the last time my father has heard a good idea, taken it, made his own and put it into practice and profited from it. How do you think he's gotten to acquire so many businesses and branched out into so many avenues of business?" You posed rhetorically.

"Yeah, but you're his favorite daughter, surely he wouldn't..."

"Yes he would, and has. Which is why we are taking this precaution." You cut Kragan off with a firm look that conveyed the seriousness of the potential threat that got him to frown but not argue further with you.

"Thank you, you can all leave us now. We will call if we need you but I sincerely doubt we will. Good night." You kindly but firmly told the servants after they set the desk down next to the other desk in the suite. Before Mildred and the others bid you goodnight and saw themselves out. And once the door was shut, then you used your key from the key ring you kept in your pocket. And used it to open your desk all the way, sliding open the rolltop to reveal all it's compartments and things before you handed Kragan your own sketches for the uniforms you had drawn up.

"I was inspired by what you've been wearing all week and obviously Solowardian military uniforms, I tried to blend them. Granted I'm not quite the artist you are." You offered.

"Tess, don't be modest or downplay your intelligence, intellect or any of your skills. These are quite good, you even have colors already picked out, that's awesome." Kragan praised happily as he looked it over carefully, noticing your rather remarkable skills in drawing and you actually used watercolors to bring a sketch to life.

"Well, that's just the first one, I also have these." You suggested as you handed the others from your sketchpad.

"Ooh, I like this for The Contessina ships." Kragan immediately urged you.

"Well, actually those were the captain's uniforms but yeah, that would work. You'd just have to make sure that the black cuffs and collars are protected when washing them so that if you need to use bleach, you won't bleach out the black of the cuffs and collars, but the blues or even the purples would be a very clear distinction from the grays of the uniforms. Because gray is a neutral color, any orc from any clan of any color could wear it and look just fine. Gray in all it's shades, black and white have always been neutral colors. But white is very difficult to keep unstained, black is difficult to keep from bleaching out and fading or even browning. But the grays, whether they be a lighter gray, like the underside of clouds or a darker gray like dark storm clouds, those were my inspirations, the clouds themselves." You explained as you showed him pictures you had drawn earlier in your life of the different cloud formations over the estate's gardens that were always quite picturesque.

"I love all of these." Kragan praised.

"Well I tried to incorporate other colors like tan or browns, like the wood you use on the ship or even blue, like a good navy blue, obviously- or even a medium or light blue, all the hues of the sky throughout the day. Blues and greens tend to not fade in sunlight. But I would just fear that depending on how dark brown the uniforms would go, would imply dirtiness to others. Because it would make them think of mud. So that's why I tried to draw more from the sea and the sky itself. So where the lighter colors would reflect more light and keep that heat away which would be great for the tropical climates would appreciate the lighter colors since they're already working in the hotter climates whereas the crews that work in the colder climates would appreciate all the heat they can get from the sun so darker colors would suit them." You explained as you moved all of the contents to two of the three drawers, so that freed up the third to hold your journal and everything else before you began to put all the papers that Kragan wrote and drew on along with your notebook before Kragan handed back all but one of your sketches back so you could put those in there as well before you locked it back up as he looked at his favorite one more closely, appreciating the little details.

"Or we can mix gray and tan together to make a taupe." Kragan suggested.

"Oooh, or even just a twinge of purple to make a purple tinted taupe, that would look exceptional too. That would be a good balance between natural and even slightly ethereal and again, that color would compliment just about any skin color." You suggested.

"Love it." Kragan immediately agreed as he wrote that down on his favorite sketch of the uniform before he handed it to you for you to put away and locked up.

"There, now we can sleep and rest easy tonight, knowing our future at least is safely locked away so that only those who came up with it, get to have access to it." You insisted before you handed Kragan the key.

"No, you keep it, I trust you and only you with such a thing." Kragan insisted.

"Thank you, I shall guard it with my life." You reassured and smiled happily as you put the key back on your keyring.

"Is every family in nobility..." Kragan began to ask.

"Like this? No, some are much worse." You guessed.

"That just doesn't make any sense, you'd think family bonds and ties would keep people..." Kragan began to argue.

"You would, but it's just the way this country's high society is. Remember in three days- we are going to leave it and never return except to build two skyports here. One for Salgria Shipping, and one for the Contessina Class ships. Otherwise, we personally shouldn't have anything more to do with this place and its two timing, backstabbing, sexist, rude and degrading "high society". But we will squeeze every penny from Solowardian commerce that we can, not the other way around." You insisted.

"Gods I love it when you talk like that." Kragan praised as he gathered you into his embrace and kissed you soundly and passionately because he had never been so happy or more in love with a single being in his life.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Kragan insisted in between kisses which made you giggle.

"I love you too." You returned happily as you freely let go of every reign of propriety because you were now fully free to really enjoy each other in every sense, especially carnally as you both eagerly undressed the other as you walked each other to the bed.

"God I want to burn every corset you have so you never have to wear such horrible things ever again." Kragan admitted once he stripped you down to just your chemise and your corset over it appreciating the fact that under that wonderfully silky soft and beautifully sheer chemise, your body was almost revealed to him.

"Ooh, well I still need them while we are on Solowardian soil and at least one if we are to go citizen shopping in other countries where corsets are still required for their fashions. But once we get the hell out of here, by all means, I'll light the match myself." You agreed as you turned around so he could untie the knots that held the half corset to you as he struggled with the damn strings and the infuriating knot that they were tied into.

"Oh for fuck's sakes. Ok, hold still, don't move." Kragan complained as he struggled with the knots on the itsy bitsy but surprisingly robust cord that the corsets were tied with and their little tiny knots that were too small for his bigger, slightly awkward hands that were shaking slightly because of his excitement because he had a hard time focusing on the damn knots and not your glorious ass that was practically begging to be lavished attention on.

His outburst got you to laugh before he went back to his boots and took the blade he kept in the leg of them and cut the dam strings by running the blade down the length of the crisscrossed strings. The corset practically flew off of you as you gasped when you held it in your hands and laughed hysterically when the bits of string were dangling from the eye holes.

"Well that's one way to get a corset off." You appraised- as you turned around and let the corset fall to the ground but when you turned around your jaw was on the floor to see your groom completely bared to you and his body was built like a god worthy for you to get down on your knees and worship at his alter daily.

"Oh lucky me." You giggled salaciously as you reached for him to kiss him again as he gently pulled up your chemise before he sat you down on the bed. But instead of moving to covering you with his body. He instead- refused to mount you. And kneeled on the floor and stayed kneeling in front of you as his hands stroked up and down your legs and thighs as your chemise was pooled around your waist. Before he gentley parted your legs and smiled when you complied and spread them as wide as they would go as the scent of your womanhood filled his nose and made his head almost dizzy and love drunk and his senses seemed to go haywire for a moment.

"Are you going to go down on me?" You blurted out rather excitedly as he resisted coming up onto the bed with you before you could stop yourself.

The moment the utterance left your mouth, you wanted to pull it back in and eat the words back up. You slapped your hand over your mouth as your eyes betrayed your instant mortification. You were an unmarried "chaste" highborne lady, you were supposed to be completely innocent not know anything about sex. But sadly, you were not.

"Shit." You cursed as you instantly covered your face with your hands.

"Hey, hey, hey, Tess, it's ok, it's ok, but answer your question, yes I am." Kragan quickly reassured you as he gently pulled hands from your face.

"I'm...I'm not supposed to know anything about this, and I do, and I'm sorry, I'm supposed to..." You began to apologize.

"Hey, it's ok, I promise it's ok. I'm actually happy and relieved you know a thing or two about receiving pleasure." Kragan readily and eagerly assured you as he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tight.

"But I'm not supposed to." You whimpered.

"Hey, do I sound upset?" Kragan asked, his tone of voice gentle, reassuring and surprisingly soft.

"No, but you should be, you should be offended that I..." You began.

"Tess, look at me." Kragan insisted as he pulled away just enough to look at you as his hands reverently held your face.

"Tess, it is ok. I promise and swear to you I'm not upset or offended, if anything I'm relieved!" Kragan insisted emphatically.

"But, how...?" You asked as your eyes welled with tears.

"Ok, we need to talk just a little bit. I just want to have full disclosure between us and no secrets between us. And I want you to know everything about me ok? I'm an open book for you and only you. And yeah, some of the chapters aren't that great. Hell look at me, I'm covered with scars and my body has seen more than its fair share of violence. I've fought off pirates and fought in bars and taverns and even on my own ships and I have gotten my ass kicked on several occasions. I've already lived a full life and had many, many experiences that I'm pretty sure as a Baron- I was never supposed to have. But I can't change my past, any more than I can change my heritage. So, as I'm sure you've gathered, I'm not a virgin. I've spent my fair share of time in a whorehouse. Because- again, living my whole life as a sailor, I've been around, both literally and figuratively. But I've already been checked over and I'm not carrying any venereal diseases and so I won't get you sick. So I'm clean for being, well, as dirty as sullied as my history is. And you're the one who's supposed to be offended and upset by that ok?" Kragan assured you.

"No, I'm not upset by that. You're so much more than just your experiences. Just as each of us is more than the sum of our parts. As long as you know how to give me my pleasure too, that's all I wanted, but..." You reassured him.

"Tess. You've spent your whole life betrothed to a jackass. Who probably has no clue how to please a woman. And you told me that most men in the gentry have mistresses and I'm guessing all your friends- whose husband's have mistresses, probably have lovers themselves to balance out infidelity right?" Kragan assumed.

"Some do and some don't, most just have drug addictions, or gambling addictions, or are alcoholics." You admitted.

"Ok, so, don't get mad, but Saffiro already told me that he's tried to help you elope with others because he was against your betrothal to that bastard just as much as you were. And I was actually relieved to hear it. Because it shows how much he loves you. And it shows that you still have self preservation instincts. Which is good, everyone should have those. I'm proud of the fact that you have fought Ron off until I could come and save you from him. And if others helped prolong that and keep my place warm before I could come, that's fine with me. I'm perfectly alright with that. I just want you, as perfectly imperfect as you are, flaws and all." Kragan insisted.

"Likewise." You returned, feeling more relieved that he felt that way.

"You offered me the chance to bare my soul without judgment. The least I can do is offer you the same. I don't hold it against you at all. And earlier in the week, when you said you'd be loyal to me, I believed you. I still do and I will never doubt you. Even if you had a lover in your bed only hours before, as long as they haven't been there since you offered that to me, we're good. So if you've been jonesing for a week for a release, I'll happily give you as many as you want. It's ok. I don't see you as sullied or dirty or damaged or anything like that, I promise. Besides, I got to read a few of those books that you like so much. And there were some pretty awesome graphic depictions of sex in those, which was really hot and so sexy. And all I want is to give you the pleasure you deserve. And especially if you have already gotten a taste of it, then you have that much more instruction to give me on how to give it to you the way you want it." Kragan earnestly professed as he held your hands in his own and kissed the knuckles affectionately.

"Ok, it's not quite like that." You began with a wince.

"Then how is it? Please tell me, I want to know, and I swear I won't judge you for whatever it is." Kragan insisted as he just held your hands and patiently waited for you to talk and gave you his full attention.

"Ok, so I've never had "traditional" intercorse, I'm still "technically" a virgin. But Saffiro wasn't the only one who tried to get me to elope. Ron did too." You admitted.

"Wait, what?" Kragan frowned, shocked by that revelation.

"For the last three years, Saffiro and Ron actually worked together to try to find me someone, anyone- to take Ron's place as my groom. Because not only did Saffiro think Ron wasn't good enough for me. But Ron has always been very intimidated by me because I'm two years older than him and therefore "had a two year head start on everything". And every time Saffiro has tried to "help me" he's unintentionally hurt me too." You confessed as your shoulders sagged.

"Ok, I thought Ron thought he was the god's gift to women? And an egocentric spoiled, selfish prick? How could someone with that big of an ego be intimidated by you?" Kragan asked.

"Because I'm better educated than he is and he knows it. Everyone in the gentry knows it. Sadly, thanks to Saffiro. The fact that I was more clever than he was. He felt emasculated by it and it only soured him towards me that much more and sent all the other men in the gentry running from me when they found out too." You admitted.

"Like Saffiro just blabbed to them that you're a brilliant genius and they got scared off or...?" Kragan guessed.

"Yeah, that. And Ron sent his own tutors to test my intellect, based on Saffiro's praise. And when they did test it, they threw problems at me that most men who pay thousands at the top colleges in the country to be taught by professors of language and mathematics and history and philosophy- even they would have a hard time answering them. And when I answered them without hesitation and answered them correctly because they did so in front of my father and Saffiro, they had no choice but admit I was correct in my answers." You revealed.

"That's awesome." Kragan grinned happily.

"No it wasnt. It was awful because then they grew desperate to try to find a way to prove that I wasn't as intelligent as they had previously proved. So, they reached out to every Solowardian university and college and got copies of all of thier entrance exams, exit exams and certificate exams and even graduate and degree exams. And they tested Ron, Saffiro, and myself all side by side but they only had us put our initials on our exams. But Saffiro insisted that a third- neutral and objective committee be the ones who would grade them because he didn't want any favoritism for his own tests or any bad marks based on the fact that I was a woman go on mine either. Becauase he could see that Ron's tutors were looking for any little thing to discredit me and to find fault in anything and everything. So that's why he suggested a grading committee who was neutral and who was objective and who would only see the initials to differentiate the test subjects. The tutors simply signed off that we didn't cheat or use any other materials than the tests and our pens and pencils for calculations. But were not allowed to grade them themselves. Only hand them over to the grading committee." You explained with a heavy sigh.

"Saffiro made my father and the tutors swear on the holy book to not to tell which test was whose to the third party grading committee and my father was with them to make sure that the tutors did nothing to the tests themselves to sabatoge the tests or the results and would not say anything at all to the grading committee other than solumnly swear that all three test subjects did indeed take the tests in full, did not use any books or other sources but only our own brains, pens and pencils. And that was all that they were allowed to say. And the grading committee- just so happened to be the very professors at these colleges and universities that these tests came from. And of course my father was curious as well- so he simply said to the third committee that he had three children that he was testing how well his own tutors had taught them. Saffiro did as about as I expected him to do- which was fair. Not great but still better than Ron who did dismally. The surprise for everyone was my results. That all the information the grading committee had was a set of initials- that I did not cheat- and that I was the child of a Duke. That's all that the third party had to go on to grade them." You began to explain.

"And let me guess you did better than Saffiro did?" Kragan guessed.

"Much better. When they got the tests back, and found out that I passed and not only passed but aced all of them. I didn't make a single mistake on any question on any of the tests. The grading committee proclaimed that only a true genius would be able to pass all of the tests. And from the tests and the results, they calculated my intelligence. And it was the highest score ever achieved before. Everyone who saw the tests and my answers proclaimed I was a genius. But only because they saw the tests with only my initials, and the results, not knowing that it was me that had been tested. Every college and university offered the test subject with my initials- free scholarships to not only attend thier very expensive, predigious schools, but even teach- if it all possible." You explained with a bittersweet expression.

"That's great though! I mean I always knew you were smart but the fact that you're a literal genius. That makes so much sense and I'm so happy and thrilled to have such a brilliant wife." Kragan insisted happily, not understanding at all how you wouldn't be beaming with pride about this.

"And that's why I'm happy to be your wife. Because you are the only man on Solowardian soil who feels that way." You answered as you squeezed his hands with your own, marveling at the contrast of his rich green skin to your troublingly sickly fair skin.

"So did you go to all those colleges and universities?" Kragan asked.

"No. Because once the tutors and all the professors and teachers from all the universities came to our house because they all insisted on meeting such a brilliant genius in the flesh. And to see Ron, Saffiro and myself come down the stairs. They automatically assumed Ron's tests results were mine and that the genius was obviously Saffiro. But when Saffiro told them what his name and intials were, then they looked at Ron and thought he was the genius until he told them his name and his intials and that only I was left out of the three tests subjects. They demanded to know who else was tested. And none of them wanted to believe that the test subject with the initials of C.V.D. was me. And they refused to believe it. Until my father made all of the tutors confirm that I was C.V.D. and had all three of us announce our names and write down our initials on the chalkboard that had been brought down and they used our writing on the chalkboard to test our handwriting to that on the tests. And that was the proof that they needed to prove I was in fact C.V.D." You recounted.

"And once they all had no choice but to accept the fact that the test subject with the highest scores- was me and that it was my initials that I had written on them. And that I rewrote my own initials to prove that the handwriting matched. The look of mortification and outrage on their faces is an image I will never forget. Because for them to grasp that such a brilliant mind was the head of a woman was preposterous to them and abhorrent. And they claimed I had somehow cheated even though all the tutors and those that administered the tests all signed that they had watched me take the tests and that I, as a test subject, had not cheated in any way shape or form. Immediately all the offers were withdrawn and the very same professors who proclaimed I was a genius that needed to be the next shining pupil or even a professor at their colleges and universities- suddenly proclaimed that no woman, with her feeble brain, could be that intelligent and not be a raving lunatic as well." You revealed as tears came to your eyes as Kragan gasped in outrage himself.

"NO!" Kragan balked in horrified shock.

"Oh I assure you. They did. And they demanded that my father admit me to a madhouse and have me chained to walls because I could be a danger to anyone around me. And they claimed they could see the insanity in my eyes. So at the very least they demanded to test my senility. And when they did test that I was in fact perfectly sane. And that they could not find a way to invalidate me, and discredit me in any way. But the fact that it was Saffiro who did fair but it was Roncharles who did the poorest, it was a great embarrassment for Ron. Because they claimed he was an idiot who was on the verge of retardation and had thought that I was the one with his initials." You explained.

"That's horrible." Kragan heaved as he fought to keep a firm grip on his temper because he wanted to burn those horrible professors in their homes and bomb the very universities and colleges they taught at.

"So my father got some really nasty letters from all of these colleges and universities and all their teachers and professors. All of them berated him for educating me so highly. And that I was never going to marry well because no man in his right mind would want a wife with an intelligence that dwarfed his own. That's why Millie and Gwendolyn's educations are so limited. And why Ron adores Millie because she has the "appropriate" amount of education. But she is otherwise, intentionally kept naive and less educated than he is. And Millie is happy and content with the education she has and has no wish to improve it. And that was done so that Millie and Gwen won't have that problem that I've had." You explained.

"That's not fair." Kragan complained.

"Life rarely is." You shrugged.

"So how did Ron's parents take the news?" Kragan asked.

"When Ron's tutors gave him and his family the results of his tests and mine, they were supremely disappointed in Ron's performance. But were elated at my results because that meant that Crimore would be looked after exceedingly well. And that just infuriated Ron more and really pushed him to try to get me to elope with someone else, anyone else. Ron hated it because suddenly his parents preferred to talk their business with me over him because I could easily grasp and understand things and offer solutions better than he ever could and he grew very jealous and even more resentful and just downright hateful." You confessed.

"I see." Kragan nodded in understanding.

"I mean Ron's an idiot in every sense. But obviously his parents and yours understood why you had to have the education you did, for Saffiro's benefit. So at least they didn't punish you for it, did they?" Kragan asked worriedly.

"No." You reassured him.

"And what's rather ironic is- all of the men who Ron and Saff have tried to get me to elope with have been just like you. At least in the sense that they've all been wealthy merchants who were ecstatic that I had such an exquisite education and that education could be shared with them and help their businesses. And all they saw of me was that I was like a living calculator that somehow held all the answers and secrets to success and income they could only ever imagine but didn't know how to achieve because their own educations were limited. And instead of Ron or anyone else in Solowardian high society, using me for my dowry and my nobility and my connections. All the others wanted all of that and were especially keen on my intellect and were keen on my help with their businesses. And their version of courting me was showing me their business models and business records and having me audit them and see where they could improve and where they could gain more income." You revealed with a derisive snort through your nose and a shake of your head.

"And you have never once asked for any of that. Which was why I was- for once, keen on giving it to you." You added with a fond smile despite all the heartache you were feeling druding up all of this past history.

"And a few of them thought that if they could talk their sons into "sullying me" by going down on me and giving me pleasure orally. That- that, would be enough for them to use against my father and I so that I would be their wife but not damage "my honor" enough that it would ruin me completely. And with Saffiro introducing me to all of these people and interfering. It put a wedge between Saffiro and I. Because while he was only trying to help, I ended up paying most dearly for it. And the first time it happened, it betrayed all trust I had built up with my father. Because in the first instance- he felt he couldn't leave me alone for a moment without me trying to find a way out of my responsibilities or trying to seduce any young man who came to the house." You admitted.

"But they were the ones who tried to seduce you and manipulate you and jeopardize and compromise you! If anyone was not to be trusted it was them, not you!" Kragan insisted.

"Thank you. I agree and it took for my father to see it with his own eyes before he believed me. And when he did and caught them red handed so to speak- he instantly came to my rescue- before they could get too far and got me away from them. And once he learned that what he had stopped was how the previous involvement happened. He was furious with Saffiro and he was furious with himself and he apologized profusely to me- for coming down so hard on me the first time it happened." You revealed.

"Oh gods, what happened the first time?" Kragan asked as worry and anxiety formed a pit in his stomach and made it sour and grip his chest so that it felt hard to breathe at the very thought of you coming under any kind of punishment was abhorrent to his very soul.

"The first time it happened- he basically put me under house arrest. And I was not allowed out of my own room whenever any business associate came to the house to do business with my father, nor any other social gathering for a month. And he restricted what I could read, who I could write to, what I could write about. Because he read all my letters and intercepted all of my mail to make sure I wasn't secretly trying to go behind his back and elope anyway. He changed out my maids. He changed the locks on my doors. He took away the lock to my desk. He inspected my rooms the way a wife would inspect her husband's mistress' rooms. He took away my allowance. He forbade me from socializing with anyone. It was awful. I felt like a collar around my neck and it was set to strangle me and a leash that was so short it kept me to my room and only my room." You revealed as Kragan's frown got deeper and deeper into his face as his breathing got more and more labored through his nose as it flared in rightous indignation and outrage as he wanted to do those same things and a hundred times worse to your own father and a thousand times worse to the first bastard who had tried to "sully" you. He wanted to destroy them himself.

"Even my meals were taken to my rooms and I was not allowed to eat with the rest of the family for fear I would be a bad, horrible and corrupting influence on my siblings. Even all the male servants on this side of the house were changed to be older, more "trusted" men. It was horrible. And just as I regained my freedom, Ron and Saff tried again. Only that time- and every time after, I made sure that my father never left my side and that not a single word could be said that he didn't hear himself. And when he saw with his own eyes and heard it with his own ears- did he let up and apologize for punishing me so harshly the first time. And after the second instance, instead of punishing me, because he could see that I was the innocent party here but it was Saffiro and Ron scheming to break the betrothal by involving all these other merchants and their single, marriagable aged sons- then it was I who got special protections by my father and it was Saffiro who got punished severely for interfering." You revealed.

"Please tell me his punishments at least equalled your own." Kragan pleaded.

"No, of course not, because Saffiro was his first born son and heir and business still needed to go on as usual." You answered with a spiteful bite to your own tone.

"I am so sorry, that is unthinkable. If any man dared to touch any daughter of ours, I would be tempted to shoot his head off his shoulders or hang him from the mast of my ship." Kragan apologized as he looked a mix of outraged and gutted.

"So in retaliation of the first incident. My father actually billed the offending party a "business consultation fee" that I had serviced for them by going over their books and business model. But he made the fee outrageous because of how much it could have costed me socially and damaged my reputation. And the fact that the paper I used to write down the ideas for their business ideas on, were his papers, his stationary- therefore, he could demand royalties for the "business consultant fees" he demanded of them. And if they did not pay it, and if they ever breathed a word of the matter to anyone, he would not hesitate to destroy them to avenge my honor that they dared to try to compromise." You revealed.

"Ooh, I see, his paper- his royalties." Kragan realized.

"Exactly. And he had not been bluffing. He used his own businesses and his own contacts and turned Solowards on them overnight. He destroyed their company by building a competitor business and drove them out of business completely because they wouldn't pay the otherwise exorbitant "fees" he leveled against them. And he completely discredited them because even if they had tried to say anything about any of it. He would sue them for slander against himself. Because I was his daughter, his property. And so any slander against me was slander against him. And he turned what was once a wealthy merchant family- penniless and homeless in a month. And they had to flee Solowards because no one would have anything to do with them. Which is why we will have to be careful here in the future and not do anything to make my father an enemy, but keep him as an ally. Even as vicious and vindictive as he can be." You murmured to Kragan so softly he had to strain to hear you because you were afraid if you said it too loudly, he was somehow going to come out of the wallpaper.

"I never want our children to be as afraid of me as you are of your father." Kragan insisted.

"I'm sure they never will be." You reassured him.

"However, once he did that. The other merchants got wise- that while I was a Duchess and a genius and could be potentially very useful and helpful. And while my ideas were very good and profitable. They were also potentially costly and they had to tread very carefully. Because if they didn't pay the fees, they were destroyed. And if they tried to compromise me or jeopardize me or my honor, the fees doubled or tripled. If they paid up- they got to give my father royalties and a percentage of their profits since I was his daughter and his property and still C. V. D. Or simply C.V. DeBaringer. Who still had all those tests as proof of my intellect and he claimed intellectual properties for me since as a woman, I could not do so myself. And he's been generous and giving me my rightful royalties into an account under C.V. DeBaringer. So that even if Ron were to divorce me, I wouldn't only have just my jewels to protect me but the royalties from all the businesses I've already helped rejuvinate." You confessed.

"Well for helping me with everything tonight. I want to give you 100% control of The Contessina branch of Salgria Shipping at least fifty percent ownership of Salgria Shipping in general." Kragan insisted.

"No, I want Salgria Shipping to be split up evenly between you and all of your siblings. You said yourself that Forestrong doesn't have primogeniture. So I want all of your sisters especially to have their fair share of it." You insisted.

"Then you too will get an equal share with them of Salgria Shipping, but I will only be satisfied if you have all of the Contessina line." Kragan compromised.

"Ok, fine. For now." You playfully narrowed your eyes at him and scruched up your nose at him which got him to laugh and lean forward to kiss your nose and then your lips.

"So, is that how every time Saffiro tried to help you, he hurt you, unintentionally at least?" Kragan asked when he pulled away to catch his breath.

"Yes. Which is why he hasn't had anything to do with you in court or much of anything else- before this past week. Because he had sworn an oath to my father to stay out of my romantic life since the last time they tried. And Ron had to swear the same oath. Although Ron has not held up his oath because even as of a few weeks ago. He had tried to send me more suitors." You revealed.

"Because he's a coward with no honor." Kragan insisted.

"He is." You nodded in agreement.

"But it's also why I've helped all of my brothers with their educations and help my other brothers find good and productive careers. And build things and businesses for themselves that my father can not give them because of primogeniture. And while Saffiro will get the title of Duke, my brothers are still Lords in their own rights and will hopefully build something for themselves and give them a sense of purpose and independence." You explained.

"Tess, while I want to know who those merchants who tried to tarnish your reputation are - for the sole purpose of destroying them for having that audacity. I will never think any less of you for any of this. If anything it just makes me want to protect you that much more and care for you that much more. And really unleash your genius onto the world and show every college and every university who felt that you never should have been given an equal education as your brothers to be exposed for being so awful on a global scale. To the point that they have no choice but to bow to your genius and admit that you are the greatest mind in the supersphere, let alone Solowards. And that they purposefully cheat every woman from receiving the education she deserves by purposefully keeping her less educated than a man. That may be "proper" here but it sure as hell ain't right. I want all of them to eat their words and take back every bit of criticism about you and give you apologies and beg for your forgiveness. I'm so sorry you can't fully trust every member of your family the way you should. And if I ever give you any reason to doubt me or even a moment of hesitation, or concern, or start to lose any bit of sense, please, do not hesitate to bring me back in line. I trust you implicitly. I love you without measure and I will be loyal to you to a fault." Kragan insisted earnestly.

"Likewise." You returned, feeling so much better that most of the weight of all of that was now off your chest and your shoulders, only the weight of your illness remained.

"But otherwise, I haven't had any oral pleasure from anyone in three years. So there is no lover for you to contend with and there's no one else in my affections that you have to share them with. But that didn't stop Ron from continuing to send suitor after suitor my way for the last three years. He even tried to bribe them to entangle me emotionally so that I would want to run away and elope and marry them instead of him. Because his father forbade him from pursuing any other lady but me, but turned a blind eye to his mistresses, because he felt that was "only natural" because he himself has a mistress too. But I've just been really guarded for the last few years. And looking back I'm happy I was, because it afforded me to wait until you could come into my life. And it's been well worth the wait." You tried to assure him.

"Then you are well overdue for all the pleasure I can give you." Kragan offered.

"Likewise, and I'm sorry if I overstepped my bounds with your shipping company. I could see your father wasn't exactly thrilled about my meddling." You apologized as you thought over the events of the night.

"Tess, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. You need to stop apologizing for things that are in no way your fault. You were not meddling, at all, you were just gracing us with your brilliance, which I am honored and flattered and humbled that you thought me and my family worthy of such a thing. If you recall, I invited you to share your ideas with me. I think your ideas are brilliant. And I can't wait to put them into practice and I can't wait for you to reap all the benefits from them. They are your ideas and you alone will get said royalties from the ideas. I will not steal them from you. And if my father thinks you're meddling then I can force him to retire and I will take it all over myself. Just so that you and I can do as we damn well please without any interference from anyone." Kragan insisted as you smiled appreciatively at his gesture even though you knew it would take at least a year or two before those ideas would be implimented and would be a while before they would be profitable and you would most likely be long dead by then. But it would still benefit Kragan and his family for generations to come and if you could put such things into motion and if Kragan could manage to keep his momentum after your death. He'd be an assured success.

"I am so sorry that you've been punished for such an innocent thing as being a natural genius! That's the most insane and asinine thing I've ever heard of. And while I love and adore your intellect, I love and adore you as a person more. The intellect is a bonus. I don't care about your nobility or your connections or whatever. All I care about is you. All of you. And it makes me sick that you've been punished for being smart and punished for not wanting to be married to the biggest moron in the world. And while I understand Saffiro's point of view. I want to understand yours more. I need to understand yours more than anyone else's because I love you more than I love anyone else. It breaks my heart that you've never gotten a chance to enjoy any pleasure, without pain and horrible consequences immediately following it. And starting right now, that will never happen again. I will protect you from any and all who would ever try to harm in you in any way, shape or form." Kragan insisted, heartbroken at this and kicking himself that he didn't see that or put that together before now.

"Even if you're the one who is the victim?" You asked.

"How am I the victim here?" Kragan asked as you started to cry and you wanted to tell him everything.

"Fifty thousand gold bouillon for a Duchess that is too educated for her station and has been..." You tried to state before he silenced you with a kiss.

"You are not too educated. There is no such thing. And you are not a commodity or a business venture that needs investments into and needs to prove their worth and prove that they're worth the investment and try to make that money back with interest. And I'm so sorry you've felt that way. If I had put that together before now, I would have said something sooner and set the record straight. You are a person. A beautiful, wonderful, brilliant person, with qualities so numerous I would spend our entire honeymoon if I had to name them all. You deserve the utmost respect not because you are a Duchess or a Baroness or anything. But because you are a person who is more than worthy of all respect and honor, reverence and dignity. You do not owe me anything. You do not owe anyone anything. You do not have to try to "make it up to me" for any of the money I have very happily spent just to have the chance to be your friend. Your friendship and your affection and your soul do not have a price - because they are priceless treasures that I will cherish forever that the gods themselves are not worthy of, let alone me. Even if you didn't just hand me my future tonight wrapped up with a pretty bow. Even if you had no clue how to do simple math. Even if you weren't a virgin and knew more about sex than I do. None of that has any bearing on your priceless worth to me and none of that will ever negatively impact how I see you and how I feel about you. You are wonderful on the inside out and from now on all I want you to know is pleasure without pain, without bad or negative consequences. And happiness and success and love beyond measure. Please, just let me give you that much and show you how much I love you, please, that's all I want." Kragan insisted.

"You say such things as if they don't also apply to you. I don't care that you've visited whorehouses. Hell, you could have visited every single one and that wouldn't make you any less worthy of love and care and dignity and respect too. I love and adore the fact that you've worked so hard. And I love the fact that you're not intimidated by me, you're not emasculated by me. That you're confident enough to not let others trample over you, but humble enough to seek counsel when you feel you need it or want it. I love it that your love and affection for me has pushed you to the point of invention. And The Contessina will be the greatest ship to fly the skies only because you will build her with as much love and care as you have for me. I love it that you're not just book smart but worldly too. I love it that you're well traveled and not naive at all. If anything it only pushes me to have more respect for you and faith and confidence in you and your abilities. Because you've been in the real world, all of it. All I know of the world is just what I've been able to glean from books and my brother's tutors. But otherwise, I know my own view, while informed, is still so limited and so narrow. My own horizons have always been so purposefully narrow and I can't wait for you to help me broaden them. And you have no idea how badly I've needed this. Just a chance to tell you things without you judging me harshly for it." You admitted.

"And I never will." Kragan insisted.

"Promise?" You requested.

"Promise. I want you to feel free to tell me anything and everything on your mind and heart. And I want to earn your trust and good opinion as much as you have earned mine. Don't feel like you have to tell me everything all at once. Intimacy and knowledge will come with time. But I want you to know as sure as the day, that I will never abandon you, or punish you or hurt you or harm you or be unfaithful or disloyal to you in any way, shape or form. I will always protect you, even from your family if I have to. Even from mine. Especially from Solowards and their horrible high society." Kragan insisted as you snorted a laugh.

"You're right, it is so horrible, this high society bullshit isn't it?" You posed rather rhetorically. As you were tempted to just tell him anything but you feared of overwhelming him and ruining your wedding night any more than you had feared you already had.

"The worst. And I am so happy I get to save you from it for as long as I draw breath and far beyond if you happen to outlive me." Kragan insisted.

"But what if you outlive me?" You asked as your secret felt like fire in your chest, waiting to burn it's way out of you.

"Then I will never be the same and I will mourn you forever, but I will stay true to the course you've set me on and I will always be faithful and true to your memory." Kragan insisted.

"Kragan, can you promise me something?" You asked.

"Anything." Kragan immediately answered.

"If, for some reason, or any circumstances were to arise, since we know from the scriptures that 'time and unforeseen events befall everyone'. If anything were to happen to me. Especially while we're both young, don't mourn me for the rest of your life. If, heaven forbid, I leave this world before you do. I want you to promise me to move on once you've recovered. And marry another who is worthy of your love and devotion. Even as unworthy of it as I feel right now." You insisted.

"The only thing you have ever been unworthy of is all those punishments and those greedy bastards trying to use you and take advantage of you. Which, after the honeymoon, if you're comfortable ever telling me who they are, we will deal with them how you see fit. I never want to ever take advantage of you. I will never touch you without your consent, I will never raise my hand or my voice to you in anger. I never want you to fear me for any reason." Kragan professed.

"But I already have a fear of you." You admitted as Kragan's head dropped and his own shoulders sagged, missing your scheming grin that threatened to split your face in half.

"Please tell me what it is so I can fix it. I never want you to..." Kragan urged you before you reached out to hold his face and bring his face up to kiss him soundly.

"The only fear I have is ever displeasing you. Because I want to make you happy. And I want you to be proud of me and be proud to be my husband. That's all, otherwise, there is nothing about you that I fear." You revealed which got him to smile in relief and blow out a breath of relief.

"Well then good, that is the one and only fear I have about you as well. I also have a great fear of ever displeasing you or disappointing you in any way. I want you to be proud to be my wife too. And I will do anything and everything in my power to assure that. If there is anything you want from me or of me. Just say the word. Even if it's just to listen to you gripe and complain about anyone or anything. Even if it's about problems I can't necessarily fix. If anything is ever troubling you or weighing on you or vexing you or irritating you. I want to know as soon as you're comfortable enough to tell me about it -ok?" Kragan requested.

"Ok." You agreed before you kissed more to the point that both of you had relaxed and restarted the burning flame of desire in each other because you didn't want to ruin the perfect romantic moment with the mortifying truth of your health.

"Now, my lovely Tess, lay back, relax, and just enjoy yourself ok? And if you need to give me any direction or pointers about how to love you right, don't hesitate to tell me ok? Every woman is different and you're the only woman I need to know how to satisfy and pleasure ok? I will do my best." Kragan insisted as he had you lay back onto the bed after you took the many hair pins out of your hair so that it hung down in soft and luscious curls. And after you grabbed a pillow to lay back on- so you'd be comfortable after you gave him a pillow of his own for his knees to kneel on so he didn't have to kneel on the rug on the hard floors and be uncomfortable doing so, because you feared he'd be there a while.

He kissed up your legs and pushed your chemise up to your waist to reveal your womanhood that was making his mouth water and his cock weep with precum because his body was begging to bury itself into you and once spread your womanly lips, crowned in blonde curls and revealed your petal pink folds, he nearly lost his load.

If any pussy was a work of art- yours was the greatest. Because it was yours. And also very visually appealing and smelled heavenly and tasted even more divine than it smelled as he let your thick and powerful thighs rest on his broad shoulders, your lower legs dangling down his back and wrapped his arms around your thighs to stroke up your thighs to get heaping handfuls of that glorious ass that was so round and plump and perfect and your soft wonderful belly with it's perfect healthy rolls of divine fat. And he canted your pelvis towards him and get you into the perfect position for his first feast on you. That he was not going to stop until you came. However long that was going to take. He would spend all night just to make love to you as slowly and gently as you needed him to be.

Your first gasp as his tongue pushed past your folds to your clit and even to spear your canal was wonderful and as his tongue began to lap and lick at your overly sensitive flesh. Pure pleasure seemed to jolt then flow and wash over you so that your gasp turned into a moan and then a keen. And the way his hands were touching you- conveyed just how reverently he cared for you. But also conveyed how much he desired you. You also expected his mustache to at least tickle or even irritate the delicate and sensitive flesh there but his facial hair was so fine and so soft and at the perfect length that it didn't as his facial hair seemed to perfectly settle against the hair surrounding your sex as his smaller tusks seemed to plant themselves at the crux of your thighs and the floor of your pelvis. It was like his face was custom built to be right there, giving you the greatest pleasure you had ever received.

Because the elf that had done this three years ago had no clue, and frankly, neither had you and it was just an awkward experience all around. And while you had used your hand to pleasure yourself since, this transcended all of that.

But when he inserted a single finger, your body jerked and your legs and belly fluttered started to tremble. And when he curled his finger inside of you, as if beckoning you closer. But somehow it was as if he was beckoning your soul as much as he was your pleasure. And between his mouth and his finger touching that spot. You felt like your soul partially left you when Kragan had summoned the single greatest orgasm you had ever had in your life. Your thighs tried to snap shut around his head as your pelvis ground against his mouth and his touch as your back arched off the bed and your fists were full of his hair and your voice reached a loud pleasured cry that echoed off the walls.

"Wha...how?" You asked him as your brain was flooded with bliss and any coherent thought was beyond gone from your head.

"Was that how you wanted it?" Kragan asked as he proudly licked his chops clean of your essences.

"Better than I've ever had in my life. Like, I didn't know there was a spot in me that could make me feel that way." You admitted, which got Kragan to smile brightly before he tried to climb up you and you stopped him.

"Wait, before you mount me, I have to take some medicine." You stopped as your head was still swimming in pleasure, but the thought of his body's weight on you made your body preemptively hurt.

"I thought you took it once a day?" Kragan asked.

"That's my day- medicine, I take another at night. It's more for pain relief so I can fall asleep easier and the pain doesn't keep me up. Because if you were to lay on me, your weight on me, as much as I want it very badly right now. It would be so painful I would throw up on you and I don't want to do that. You don't deserve to have your bride throw up on you just trying to lay with her." You explained.

"Are you ok? A horse kick shouldn't still be hurting you like that." Kragan frowned as worry gripped his chest.

"I know it shouldn't, but all my life I've been a case of Murphy's Law- of everything that can go wrong will go wrong. But I've had five doctors, very highly recommended specialists poke and prod me and test every bodily fluid I have. They bled me till I passed out. Because they all needed to run seperate blood tests just to be sure. I felt like they took half of my blood from my body to test it against everything they knew of- they were extremely thorough and all five of them came to the same conclusion and diagnosis and I trust them. And frankly, I just don't want to go through the very invasive, and frankly quite painful process of having another doctor look me over and poke and prod me and drain my blood to the point I want to faint again. So let me just take my medicine, and I'll be ok, it doesn't even take that long to take effect." You urged him.

"Well what if I don't mount you at all? What if you mount me instead? So I don't put pressure on you at all?" Kragan asked.

"I would love to have sex with you in any and every position imaginable. But please understand that I just don't want to take the chance, I'm one of those 'it's better to be safe than sorry' kind of people. Please, it won't take that long, I promise." You assured him before you took the vial that was on the bedside table and uncorked it and closed your eyes tightly as you downed it like a shot of liquor and grimaced at the taste before you took the cup of tea beside table and swished it around your mouth to try to get the taste out of your mouth before you took a piece of chocolate that was in it's box by the table to try to really get the taste out of your mouth.

"Are you really in that much pain?" Kragan asked worriedly as he came and sat beside you on the bed, watching you worriedly. Especially to see your face scrunch up in disgust at the taste of the medicine.

"Yeah, all the doctors keep telling me I'll be fine eventually and with five of them all saying the same thing and all of them staking their careers on my diagnosis, it's hard to argue with them. And will just have to take their word for it." You tried to waive off as your eyes still watered as you fought to keep the medicine down and not throw that up instead and tried to wait for the few long moments before it would take effect.

"Maybe we should get different doctors and different medicines then. There's Grandma Agnes in Fitsdale, her and her daughter Astrin have stitched me up and healed me on several occasions and I tust them with my life, I should have them look you over." Kragan suggested.

"Tell you what, when we eventually get to your family's home in Forestrong, I'll go to any doctor you want me to see there or anywhere else but I'm sure I'll be fine by then. But until then, I'll just finish this medicine's course because I'm supposed to take this for a while and take it as it's been prescribed to me. But the fact that it's so bitter and foul is probably a good thing. Because what's that saying? The sweet poison goes down better than the bitter medicine or something like that? Or a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down? That's why I keep some chocolates with me at my bedside, just to help this go down. Actually would you like one? They're very good, they are from the chocolatier in town." You asked as you still tried to get the taste out of your mouth so that when Kragan would kiss you again, he wouldn't have to taste it, or worse, realize what it really was because orcs were supposed to have very heightened, perceptive and sensitive senses. You grabbed the box and offered it to him before you told him all the different kinds there were in it before Kragan took one that appealed to him and ate it and made a pleasured hum when it was quite delicious.

"Ok, well let me know when you're ready, My Love." Kragan cooed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders that were still wearing that soft silky, and quite sheer chemise as you reached up and squeezed the arm that was on your shoulder, letting him and his touch ground you as the two of you continued to eat from the box of chocolates.

"Thank you for being so patient." You thanked him.

"If I've waited 23 years to finally meet you, I can wait at least a few more hours for when you're ready. Even if you didn't want to consummate our marriage tonight and you just want to go to bed, that's fine with me. We have a few days to get around to it." Kragan reassured you just as your medicine started to take effect.

And when you turned to look at him- your pupils dilated and the green in your glasz eyes grew much more vivid and bright. So that they practically glowed like emeralds, whereas when you were in pain, the green and blues faded into a dull gray. But soon that look took over and your own hungry desire for him burned like a fire as your smile grew almost wolfish.

"I don't think you'll be needing to wait a few hours, but I do think I'll take up the next few hours of your time regardless." You tried to gently warn him as you were ready and willing to practically devour him as you put the chocolates back onto the table.

"Yeah, my heart, mind, body and soul are for you to use and do with as you want." Kragan realized as the look in your eyes and that grin, had a delightfully, almost dangerous curve to it and it absolutely thrilled him as he realized he was in for a treat.

"Likewise." You smiled before you practically shed that chemise like it was an old snake skin. You practically pounced on him as he laid back into the bed and just watched you with eager yet pleasantly surprised eyes and a smile to match. You rolled yourself over him and kissed him as his cock throbbed and pulsed at your entrance before your mouth kissed a trail down his neck and his chest as his hands were eager to finally get to touch those heavenly soft, full and plump breasts as his calloused thumbs stroked over your nipples until they became pebbled and erect as you made sure to give each and every scar you found extra love and attention and affection.

"So the scars don't bother you?" Kragan asked as he watched you lavish such attention to them and was almost moved to tears watching you do so.

"Nope. it shows what you've had to survive to get to me. Hopefully they were worth the trouble." You reassured him as you had sat up and braced your hands on his wide and very full pecks as his thick chest hair was like soft fur against your palms that made up the vast expanse of his broad chest. All while you ran your slit over the length of his cock, pinning it down and seeing how the tip of the very impressive length and girth that was his manhood was reaching the bottom of his belly.

"You will always be worth any trouble or expense I have to incur to take care of you and safeguard you." Kragan cooed as his eyes tried to stay locked with yours instead of threatening to roll completely backwards into his eye sockets. Because this felt heavenly. He loved the fact that you were teasing him in a way to increase and spurn your own arousal as your essence coated him and he could feel it's wetness drip down the sides of his cock until the underside and sides were soaked and the smell was driving him crazy just as much as the sensation was threatening every shred of self control that he had to keep him from flipping you over and burying himself to the hilt in you. But you were still a virgin in his mind and eyes and he wanted you to move at your pace and your comfort.

"Is it ok if I touch you here?" Kragan asked as his hands settled onto your hips as he gently guided your own over him.

"Of course, remember, this is the tender area, everywhere else is fine." You outlined the area on the right side of your belly as Kragan traced the line with you. His finger's touch almost making your squirm and giggle cause you were ticklish.

"Sorry, when it's not painful, it's very ticklish." You explained before you took his hands and guided them all around your soft but powerful body as you moved his hands to show him where else he could touch you. And in all honestly his frankly hot and delightfully calloused hands were igniting a fire everywhere they touched. Before you brought his hands to your ass. He very happily squeezed and kneaded that as he looked at you in both awed wonder and burning desire that made you feel almost feverish and sent a delightful shiver down your spine because you wanted him in every way he would let you have him.

When you moved your pelvis down below his manhood, it seemed to spring and spear the air upwards before you moved up to hover over him. His hands moving from your ass and hips to your breasts to gently grasp and knead them but not pull you down. But instead, their hold offered your upper body a wonderful support. You took advantage of the change and leaned forward into his hold as you aligned him with your entrance and gently eased down until the soft, and squishy head of his cock could be stuffed inside. And with you lowering your body, the weight of your body was enough to overcome the threshold your maidenhood could withstand- as it tore to accommodate his frankly quite large and thick cock. You paused and hissed in pain as your face scrunched in pain again as you had to brace yourself fully into Kragan's hold on you before he immediately sat up to hold you in his embrace, mindful of your bad side.

"Is it too much? Is it too painful?" Kragan asked worriedly.

"It's not too painful, and you are blessed in many ways, one of which is to be very well endowed. I just need a moment to adjust to receive such a large blessing." You tried to laugh rather breathlessly as you gave your body a chance to adjust. Which got Kragan to smile despite his anxiety that this was too much to hope for. Because you would not be the first or the last human woman to try and fail to take an orc cock and worried that despite your rather otherwise perfect body, that you would be one of them. Granted he wasn't that well endowed. He wasn't even that big of an orc but he liked to think of himself as proportional at least. But he was hopeful and if anything, patient.

You then lifted your pelvis back up. And once his manhood slipped out of you- while you were relieved from not being so full, your heart, body and soul ached to be rejoined and filled again. Before you grabbed a vial of intimate oil and applied it generously to him and to you and tried again. Each time, easing down, you were able to get more and more of him inside you. And each time, both of you feeling more and more relief. Kragan could feel how hard your body was trying to stretch to accomodate him as he just kept expecting to feel the top of your cervix with every little milimeter you were able to take more of him.

"Take all the time you need. I'm not in any kind of rush. We need to go at a pace that is best for you. I'll adapt." Kragan softly and very lovingly reassured you. Before he took advantage of the fact that his face was currently at the same level with your breasts that were practically wordlessly begging to be loved on.

So with Kragan kissing and suckling at your breasts and raking his hands down your back before sinking his fingers into the softness of your hips and ass. But he never pulled you down onto his manhood. He simply kept squeezing and groping in place which helped relax you and keep you in the mood and keep you motivated to keep going.

And when his mouth wasn't on your breasts, it was kissing a blazing trail of desire all over your chest and neck and jaw before kissing you deeply and before you knew it, you had, by a miracle, you had seated yourself onto him, your butt finally sitting into his lap as the head of his cock was pushing against the head of your cervix and threatening to push past it. And while it was slightly uncomfortable to have it do that. It wasn't necessarily painful- or even that odd- just- new.

"I can't believe you fit in me! I honestly thought that I would only be able to take, like a third or at the most, half of you into me. But you fit. By a miracle. We did it!" You breathed in delighted astonishment as you looked down happily to see his cock finally disappear from sight as his pubic hair was a dark onyx contrast to your dark blonde/light brown hair. But you had done it. And only needed a little bit of that intimate oil to do so.

"Well, 'where there is a will, there's a way' right?" Kragan breathed in equal astonishment before you both seemed to slip into a natural rhythm. Kragan made sure that when he wrapped his arms around your chest, he did so around your ribcage and not your waist. Which was very thoughtful. And when you would grind your pelvis into his- your clit ached for more touch and more friction as you tried to change the angle to accommodate that need. But that was all the hint that Kragan needed as he licked his fingers and reached down between you and started to stroke your clit to change to the angle again so that his cock still slid against that spot inside you instead of pointed towards the back.

You pushed yourself into his touch as you clung to him as your own fingertips grew almost clawed. Your fingertips dug into the meat of his back and shoulders. Your rested your head against the crux of his neck and shoulder as your instincts took over and you picked up the pace and rode him harder and faster. And somehow, deeper as your canal seemed to stretch to accommodate even his magnificent girth with relative ease. Especially with the more aroused you were. So that he slipped in and out easier.

Your essences mixed with his and the combined scent of your essence mixing with his turned both of you on so much. Because sex not only felt amazing, it smelled magnificent. It was primal and instinctual. And overwhelmed all of your senses- yet left you craving more. The taste of his flesh and his mouth on your tongue. The surprisingly softness of his skin where there weren't scars was comforting. And the warmth radiating from him was wonderful and helped bring your body up to an optimal temperature.

And with one last thrust down and into his fingers, you came. And it felt like the head of his cock seemed to just barely breach the top of your cervix and almost into your womb. Kragan did reach up to wrap his arm around your back and hook his fingers behind your shoulder and help pull you down as he grunted, growled and snarled in your ear as you cried out in bliss. You felt like he was pumping your womb itself full of his seed. You could feel his cock throb and pulse in you. You were sure you could practically feel his thundering heartbeat through it too. He held you fast to himself as the action didn't hurt your side at all as you clung to him just as tightly.

You were sure your entire uterus was being filled up the way your lower belly seemed to distend as his cock just ejected more and more ropes of seed into you. Your orgasm seemed to last even longer than the last. It's intensity eclipsed the first as well as his own orgasm seemed to do the same. Once your orgasm seemed to peak and your body tensed- then once the pinnacle was reached- your whole body relaxed to enjoy the surprisingly slow slope of ecstasy on the backside of it. And only when he seemed to finish pumping the last of it into you did his whole body finally relax too as he finally seemed to start breathing again. Since he seemed to hold his breath as he ejaculated his extra large load into you as he breathed heavily to try to catch his breath again.

"You still with me?" Kragan asked as he felt how you were practically limp in his arms.

"Yeah, you took me to the moon, I'm just trying to come back down from the clouds." You appraised with a happy smile against the skin of his chest as you could practically hear his smile in his rather breathless chuckle.

"Yeah, I uh, know what you mean. I'm pretty sure I feel you sent me to heaven. Like I can die happy now." Kragan appraised rather shakily. Because he was sure he just emptied his balls completely from this one load. He usually didn't cum this much. Even when he was at sea for months at a time and only came into port for a week and even that first rut with a whore was big but never this big. Never this much. But it was like his body was bound and determined to overplant and overwater your fields- in a sense. And it was like his body was giving yours more than ample supply of seed to let it take root wherever it could.

"Don't you dare die on me now." You practically growled playfully.

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it." He reassured you as he removed his hand from your clit and licked his fingers clean. Still enjoying that wonderful and frankly divine taste. You even tasted expensive and amazing. Hell that fifty thousand gold boullion was worth just this. Granted he wouldn't cheapen you like that. But he couldn't help it. You- his Duchess, his wife- was priceless and well worth the wait and expense. You were without compare. Worth more than every bit of treasure on the supersphere and you were all his. And he would be damned if any other would ever touch you. He was ready and willing to fight to the death if he needed to as his sense of possessiveness was overwhelming him.

Then he used both of his hands to stroke down your back and smiled when you moaned in delight before he gave it a good scratching as you continued to moan and groan in pleasure. Now it was your eyes were threatening to roll back into your head. This felt heavenly. Just your wonderful, amazing, sophisticated, wordly and wise husband loving you right and caring for you so well. You felt like you melted further into him as you reached around and did the same to him, scratching his back in turn. He rumbled a very pleased moan that you found so sexy.

You could feel him soften and shrink slightly inside of you. It was enough that the majority of that seed- seeped out around him since he was no longer large and hard enough to keep it all in. It was like a cascade of cum came dripping down all around his cock to the top of the bed between his legs -into a pretty good sized pool. Coating even his large, heavy ball sack in the process. His black hair now coated in white cum.

Kragan felt like a year's worth of cum just erupted and emptied into you. And while he had held back from spilling it into anyone else since his father betrothed him. He had still masterbated plenty between now and then. Because at first, before he met you and got to know you- he was sure it was going to take an hour just to get the tip of his cock into "his Duchess". And that would be all that she could be able to handle or would tolerate.

And then when he got to meet you in person. He no longer feared such a thing. And then once he really mentally made you his Duchess. In every sense. He couldn't stop himself from masterbating even more! He felt so horrible and pitied your house's poor laundresses for cleaning up the many cloths that he had filled with pools of his cum. All week he had masterbated to his mental images and memories and most potent- his fantasies of you. He would not deny that he was attracted to you. Nor would he ever deny that he didn't desire you or want to please you any way he could. Because he absolutely did.

And he was grateful for Saffiro being your chaperone all week to keep himself in line because after those kisses in the library- it was a battle to not steal more and more of them ever since. Because your kisses were his new addiction. Your touches and smiles and the sound of your voice in his ears. And the feel of your soft hands on any part of him, especially framing his face. The only calluses your hands had were over the inside of your middle finger knuckle right at the fingertip and the middle segment of the finger- from writing so much. But he was bound and determined to never let your hands get calloused from hard work. You had done more than your fair share of the mental work. It was up to him to put in the physical work now. Put your mental work to good use.

Because there was so many moments that just talking with you, or seeing you, or smelling you or especially those little secret or not so secret little looks and smiles and innocent and maybe not so innocent touches that threatened to shred his sense of decency and decorum. And that if Saffiro had not been there, both of you had clearly given each other indications that you were open to each other's advances. And he was happy to recieve every one and absolutely tickled and delighted that his Duchess liked him! Had affection for him and loved him! Just as much he did her. And while it had been both the longest yet shortest week of his life because every moment spent with you- the hours seemed to fly by and then the long waits at night until he could see you in the morning. It felt so long. All week- he felt like he was counting down the hours and minutes to this. If you had made him wait to court you properly for months, he was sure his balls would have exploded and he would have gone mad with desire and his business would have suffered because he wouldn't have been able to focus on it at all. Because once he met you- you were all that mattered to him and all that needed his attention.

But he had been so happy and relieved that you chose to have a quick courtship and quick engagement. And most of all, he was so happy you could physically be this intimate with him and take him, take all of him and actually genuinly desired him. And you were obviously so aroused that your body accommodated your desires for him and to take him to the hilt was a dream come true. Because he just planted his seed as deep as possible and hoped it would take root immediately. And yet he wanted to wash it out just to refill you over and over again, all night long if you could stand it.

"Here, lace your fingers behind my lower back." You urged him.

"Like this?" Kragan did as you asked before you grinned wickedly at him.

"Exactly like that." You said as you used his hold to keep you securely in his lap as you leaned so far back you could reach behind you to grab your chemise as you prayed to all the gods that your tumor wasn't sticking out as you were doing this as Kragan made the most delightfully whimpering whine to see you be so flexible.

"That has got to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Kragan praised as he watched your body in mesmerization as you did that and came back up and was too focused on your breasts moving with you and how distended your lower belly was- to pay any attention to your middle or your side. You came back up with your chemise in hand before you put your hands to his arms to get him to let you go so you could move out of the way and clean up the mess you made.

"Been saving this for me have you?" You teased as you used your own chemise to clean up his seed from yourself before you both used it to clean up the pool of his seed both on the bed between his legs and that had coated his cock and balls in the process as you were kneeling between his legs to help in the cleaning up process.

"Always for you and only you." Kragan answered as the motions of you wrapping that heavenly silken, yet sheer chemise around his cock to clean it off only seemed to help it re-harden again.

An act that only had you grinning more wolfishly again.

"Here, move over." You urged him as you nodded further up the bed to a clean spot as he silently obeyed and you immediately took his length into your mouth and began to suck and lick him clean as his whole body flexed and shuddered in delight.

"Oh gods, oh gods," Kragan panted as he watched you with hungry, eager eyes. He didn't trust his hands not to grab your head and shove his cock down your throat. So he grabbed onto the bedding instead with both hands as hard as he could manage. All the while- fearing he was about to rip the very fabric of space and reality to shreds, let alone the bedding.

"Tess...Tess...please, please." Kragan whimpered as he begged desperately.

"Do you want me to stop?" You asked as you paused sucking and licking him clean but that didn't stop you from using your own saliva as a lubricant to stroke his large cock.

"No, I mean, yes, I mean, I don't know. It feels too good." Kragan stuttered and tripped over himself as his chest was heaving with his heavy breaths.

He was not a stranger to either giving or recieving oral sex and while he was adamant that he was going to give you oral pleasure, he hadn't exactly been prepared or ready to wrap his head around the idea of you wanting to do it and be ready and willing and knowledgable and frankly- quite skilled. He would not judge you for it. If anything this was a very delightful, wonderful suprise but just one he had not prepared himself for as he was already so close to cumming again. Because it was you who was giving him such immense pleasure.

"Mmm, if I suck you off, will you be done for the night? Or will you have one more round in you after that?" You asked thoughtfully.

"I can go as many rounds as you want me to." Kragan reassured you.

"Then it's time for you to lay back and relax. Besides, I made quite the mess down here, I should clean it up don't you think?" You purred and Kragan was ready to cum all over that gorgeous face of yours just with that cooing, silky purr as his ears needed to hear more of it to engrave it into his memory.

"Fuck- you're too perfect." Kragan growled as he took all the pillows he could reach and made sure you had at least two to kneel on and propped himself up to lay back but still watch on in delight as you laughed at the praise.

"Can you hold my hair?" You asked as you gathered it up and Kragan gladly grasped it and marvelled at it's softness and it's color. It was right between being a dark ashy blonde and a light ashy brown. Right in the middle. And it was like grasping strands of soft silk. It was amazing. And a fantasy brought to life.

And especially to watch your delicate little pink tongue lick him clean. The tip of it ever so delightfully prodding and stroking his testicles, trying to get his seed out of the thick forrest of hair that covered them. Which felt astounding. And when his sack was clean, you replaced your tongue with your fingers as you used your little bit of experience from three years ago. And the vast majority of your knowledge being what you had read in all of those romance novels to educate you in such matters.

You stroked and deliciously scratched both the sack and the creases where his legs met his hips. which earned you the most amazing moans and praise as it looked like Kragan practically melted into a puddle on the bed. The only hard part about him was his cock. It had completely rehardened and was weeping again as you used your hand to wrap around it as much as your little hand could before you used both hands to finally encircle it. You used his own precum to lubricate your hands to stroke it easier as you kissed up his belly before you withdrew your hands and pressed your breasts up and around his cock.

Now granted having large breasts did come in handy. Because you could completely make the shaft disappear between them. Only leaving the head to poke out as the underside of his cock rubbed against your sternum. Kragan fought to keep his eyes open. Because the sight of his Duchess, no, his Tessa doing this to him was downright heavenly. And when you dipped your head down to take the head of his cock into your mouth to suck him off, he was officially fighting a losing battle.

That elven cock you had done this with before had been thinner and shorter and had disappeared into your bosom and you had no sooner squeezed your still budding and growing breasts around it and he had shot his load into your upper chest and lower neck only after two strokes.

But Kragan? Oh even with your bosom now being twice as big as it had been before. And it still couldn't cover all of him. But you were grateful for it. Because what couldn't be covered by your breasts- could be covered by your mouth. And just the tip and the first quarter of his cock was all that your mouth could take without gagging. Your cheeks bulged as your tongue tried to cover your lower teeth so that they wouldn't scrape against the underside of his cock and tried to angle your head so that your upper teeth didn't do the same to the top of it. And all you could do is suck on the head and the first quarter of his cock that you can fit in your mouth.

Kragan was helpless to keep his voice in check as he praised you and told you how magnificent, how amazing and how wonderful you were- the whole time. Between his moans, keens and grunts as his body grew from a puddle of flesh on the bed- to a tightly coiled spring, ready to bounce. Or a rubber band pulled so tight it's ready to snap. His cock grew almost impossibly hard and it was like sucking on a rock with a soft head that threatened to reach the back of your throat.

You had to fight back your gag reflex. Because you desperately wanted to take more of him into your mouth. And only when he grabbed your head and stilled you when you had taken him as far into your mouth as you could- did his body completely tense. And his cock practically erupted more cum down your throat. You had to swallow and swallow to drink it all down. Your cheeks grew as bulged as they could be. Some seed of his broke the seal your lips made around his girth.

Your eyes watered slightly as you did your best to try not to choke on him. And took the gift that Kragan gave you with all the grace you could. Your little pleasured whimpers and gasping breaths through your nose between swallows only seemed to spurn him on more. His cock just throbbed with every jet of cum it erputed from the head and down your throat. You wondered if this is just the norm for him.

Because this load of cum felt just as big and massive as the last one was. And if you were full from dinner and desert, now your stomach was practically stuffed. Just as much- if not more than your womb had been. And while his seed was a bit salty and perhaps a little bitter. The pheromones in it and in the precum had turned you on. And if you were really in the mood before, now you were dead set on having as much of Kragan as he was willing to give. And once he was done and had relaxed and released his hold on you- did you suck him clean. And clean up the little bit that had tried to escape as he twitched and shuddered at being overstimulated as he fought to catch his breath.

"Before you even try to apologize for 'not being as good as you think I've had before'. Stop. Before you even start- stop. I want you to throw that thought out of your head. Because first of all, you're amazing. Second of all, that's the best suck I've ever had. Third, that was the greatest, sexiest things I've ever experienced. And if I had loved your tits before, now I love them even more. Because holy shit was that so hot and so sexy that you did that. And fourth- don't you dare apologize for anything anymore. Because you are blameless and practically perfect in every way, every single, conceivable way. And I am the luckiest man in the world right now. And I will do everything in my power to be worthy of the wonder that you are and treat you as such for as long as we both draw breath. And anything that you could ever ask for- should never be denied to you- ever. Your comfort and happiness are the only reasons I need to live- from now on." Kragan raised a tired and almost shaky hand in the air as his body was a puddle on the bed again. His cock had finally fallen between his legs under its own weight. His soul had tried to leave his body and he had fought to keep a firm grip on it.

"I wasn't going to, I was going to ask you if you enjoyed it though." You grinned happily.

"Of course. How could I not? You just gave me the greatest pleasures of my life. Just give me- just a few moments to recover and I'll be ready to go again." Kragan said as he let his hand fall back down and practically bounce off the bed as his eyes had finally closed in serinity from nearly rolling all the way out of his skull in bliss before.

You smiled and kissed your way up him and simply laid down on him and let him recover. He happily wrapped his arms around you and held you to him. And then he kissed the top of your head and was grateful and happy to feel your warm and frankly divinely plump body over his. And help keep each other warm over the chill of the air for a few long blissful moments.

Then once the chill got to have more of a bite to it. You sat back up and pulled the covers down and got both he and you under them. Then you climbed over him and laid back down on him. The silky soft blankets were now covering you both to ward off the slight chill in the air. You both basked in the happiness and satisfaction that still radiated between both of you.

Especially if he could give you oral pleasure, you could return it just as good as he gave it. You were happy to soak up his warmth and happy to rest over him. Enjoying his comforting scent the feel of his soft chest hair against your own chest. Your head rested on his upper chest, your face in the crux of his neck and shoulder where there wasn't any hair to tickle your face as he held you reverently and with a gentle firmness. As if afraid that if he let go, you'd float away from him or something.

Every sexual encounter in Kragan's life before this- had always been just that. He had just wanted sex, a quick release, no emotional attachment. Just an itch to be scratched. A very fleeting moment of a sense of satisfaction but always being a far cry from and but nothing more.

But this? Oh no, this was altogether different. This transcended everything he had ever experienced before.This was so much better than anything and everything else. Because it was with you. Because you loved him and he loved you and he loved the emotional attachment. And how the emotional attachment and investment- made him realize- that making love to you and with you meant so much to him. This wasn't an itch to be scratched, this was a need that needed to be filled and fulfilled. And was for once, completely satisfying yet a hunger that he knew he would happily feed from you and only you for the rest of his life.

And for being as insatiable as he had felt about you all this past week. Now that he was finally getting a chance to fill his hungry desire for you. It was somehow completely overwhelming yet perfectly satisfying but yet his soul was hungry for more. His body tried to recover quickly. Because after that mind blowing pleasure your breasts and mouth hand just provided. He needed to return it ten or even a hundred fold. This was a pleasure and an honor.

This was heavenly and far from sinful. This was in no way a guilty pleasure. It was just pure and surprisingly wholesome blissful pleasure. No guilt, no embarrassment, no shame, no feelings of filth and a judgment against his honor or integrity or his character. This had no negative feelings whatsoever. This was like a cleansing purification in every sense. It was like he had redeemed himself if you had graced him with your presence and your love and affection. He didn't feel worthy right now but he would prove to himself and you and everyone else that he was.

You were so much more than just a Duchess. You were a genius. You were humble and a sweetheart. You were kind and wonderful and romantic and had a nobility of character that far exceeded your noble title. You were so much more than he could fathom before. You were so much better than he could have hoped for.

And universes away from what he had feared. You were nothing like what he had feared and had let his imagination run wild with fears and anxieties about you. And he was still kicking himself for not seeing your genuine interest as it was before. He was just...so happy. He was so happy to have you as his wife, his companion, his friend, his confidant, his better half, his everything. You had him- mind, heart, body and soul. Completely devoted and all others who had tried to enter his affections before- could very easily be brushed off and forgotten.

Because who were they when compared to you? You were second to none. A wonder and a marvel- that had no compare in the whole of the universe. You were practically a goddess. And one that he would be bowing and rendering sacred service in any form you wanted to be worshiped in. And he was going to do so with pleasure, fidelity, dignity, respect, comfort, safety, devotion, loyalty, loving care, tenderness, kindness, compassion, sympathy, empathy and support. And was how he was going to do it- was by giving you all of that and showing you all of that and providing you all of that from himself.

"You still with me?" You asked in a light teasing tone, choosing to repeat his previous sentiments back to him- after a few long moments as his breathing returned to normal and he seemed to recover.

"Yeah, just, realizing I practically have a goddess laying on my chest that I need to worship daily and carnally as much she'll let me." Kragan sighed rather dreamily.

"I am not a goddess, I'm just a human Ray, I'm not..." You began before he silenced you by putting his forefinger over your lips.

"Yes you are. You are something special and precious and amazing and wonderful and if I want to treat you like a goddess and worship you the way you deserve, then all you need to do is tell me how." Kragan countered. Trying to be gentle but he was quite firm in his belief.

"Well you can try fucking me until I can't walk straight." You suggested after you kissed the pad of his fingertip before you lifted your head and crossed your arms over his chest with a mischievious smile to look into his wonderful and practically glowing golden yellow eyes.

"On it." Kragan readily agreed as he, with surprising speed and ease flipped you over and pinned you down to the bed before he seemed to remember himself.

"Oh shit, sorry, did I hurt you?" He asked as he immediately lifted himself up onto his elbows and knees to keep himself from pressing too much of his weight into you to make you any less comfortable. However- the medicine turned any pain you normally would have felt down to a small, dull ache that didn't inhibit you any further as you happily wrapped your legs around his waist and crossed your ankles behind the small of his back and used your leg's strength to pull him closer and tried to get all of him to touch all of you.

"No, come back, you're good, that medicine is working very well, I can barely feel any pain at all, it's like a tiny, little, minor twinge of an ache, not even a real pain at all. I want all of you on me." You encouraged as you pulled him to lay fully on you again because his weight on you was wonderful and to feel his cock starting to press at your entrance.

"Mount me like the stallion you are and fuck me until the only things I know is the pleasure your giving me- and your name that I will happily cry out for the whole world to hear as you give me every pleasure under the sun, moon and stars." You insisted as you scratched particularly hard from his glorious ass up his back to encourage him to bury his manhood to the hilt in you which he did with the most amazing, delicious and wonderfully dark, gravelly growling moan and every little bit of inhibition he had been holding onto- vanished as he really gave into his most basic of instincts.

And when he started up an earnest rhythm, you genuinely gasped and keened and moaned in bliss. It was like the world shrunk down to inhabit only the bed and the two of you in it and it didn't feel contrictive, but instead it felt protective, cozy and warm and wonderful and practically bursting with love and desire and devotion.

Almost three hours later, after having sex in almost every position you had read about and knew of. And both of you had lost count the number of times both of you had given each other your long overdue releases, did you finally collapse in the bed. You could feel the day medicine wear off completely as the night medicine's sleeping medicine began to fully take effect. And you were grateful that Kragan had left the bed to extinguish all the remaining candles in the room as you applied your thick jelly like facemask to your face to conceal your true complexion from him as you had no sooner applied it before Kragan blew out the last of the candles and came back to the bed and you both found each other in the dark, and cuddled with each other and finally succumbed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 5.9K 63
This is a fan fiction based on an Indian tv series "Barrister babu " aired on Colors tv. The story's background is 1920s and it deals with perils of...
4.9K 227 10
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0BHYRTWT1/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_Y55EZSA1KAX0XMHD12RF Lalit Khandelwal and Simran Singh are not two peas in a single pod. Both ar...
412K 24.4K 66
************************************************************************************** An outcast rogue must break a curse put on his fate, or die on...
451 72 44
The last thing Emilia needs is a scandalous entanglement especially one involving her. In a society full of no fewer perfect people, Emilia is consta...