๐˜๐Ž๐๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐–๐...

By Kawaii_Vanilla_Bean

Want to spend your quality time with your favourite boys? Want to imagine your life them? Through the thick a... More

||A/N||
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง-๐š๐ก || ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐‰๐ฎ-๐ƒ๐จ || ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐Š๐š๐ง ๐Š๐ฒ๐จ-๐†๐š || ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ค || ๐€ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
'๐€๐”' ๐‰๐š๐ž-๐‡๐š || ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐†๐ฎ-๐„๐ง || ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐›๐ข || ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š || ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ || ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐€๐›๐ข || ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
'๐€๐”' ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง-๐š๐ก || ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ|| ๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐„๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก?

๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ฎ๐ง-๐“๐š๐ž || ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

215 11 0
By Kawaii_Vanilla_Bean

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~ 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂

Warning: Fluff 

(You're Yun-Ho's older sister by a year, and his wife)

Words: 1.3k

-----------------------------------------

The kindness of a man's heart is beyond immeasurable.........

His smile, his encouragement, his words of affirmation was enough..........

You don't realise how much his love for you is, until he expresses his love. Whether sick, injured, a burden weighing your shoulders, through the thick and thin. How much he would go across the world for you, and yell the accountable love for you...

*

*

*

My eyes hung heavily while I clean my shared bedroom, hair messily hanging over my eyes. Dry tears clung to the corners of my eyes, while feeling rather feverish and warm. My fatigue must be catching up, especially when I don't catch a break. 

Leaning against the wall for support, I catch my breath feeling fuzzy and overwhelmed.

Shaking my head to adjust myself, I continue on cleaning before finally getting everything done within my room. Finally I step outside the room, heading down towards the pagola to take a break. Thanking for a nice, peaceful and calm day, as it's been raining so much recently. Never got a chance to let the earth flourish, but finally after a while the sun has risen and allowed the flowers bloom. 

I turn the corner only for myself to bump into someone. Almost stumbling back with a small gasp, a hand reaches out catching me firmly but carefully.

"Sorry Lady (Y/N),"

Blinking a few times there stood General Ju-Do, with his majesty standing beside him. Gasping in sudden shock, I bow with respect quickly. "My King, I apologise..........."

Soo-Won chuckles softly, shaking his head.

"No it's fine, we came unannounced......we were actually looking for General Geun-Tae," He assures me, before questioning my husband's whereabouts. 

With mentioning my love, a smile curls upon my lips.

"Oh....he's just lazing in his chambers, may I escort you?"

His soft sea green eyes light up, tilting his head slightly.

"That would be lovely, also do you still make your tea here?" He asks softly, interested if I still do tea making. "Last time I came, your tea was esquised."

General Ju-Do grunts in response, with a harsh glance towards the king.

"Not now, we just came by to inform General Geun-Tae personally just to organise his troops," the stoic general hisses.

Soo-Won clasps his hands together, bowing politely.

"Forgive me Lady (Y/N),"

Waving my hands with reassurance I gently guided them to the deck, while I found a servant nearby. Informing them the King was here, he runs off to inform Geun-Tae of his arrival. Yet, my mind so foggy and unable to feel comfortable before the King himself. Slowly guiding them, my legs almost give way when arms held me up.

"Lady (Y/N), you alright?" Ju-Do questions in alarm, while allowing me back to my feet.

Nodding softly trying to cover up my fatigue, he releases me.

"I'm alright, we're not far," I shift back to my husband, before arriving to the beautiful outback of our gardens. Gesturing to the seats, I politely and humbly offer the seat for the two. Except Ju-Do gruffly declined, standing behind his highness.

Soon I hear complaining, and rambling of my husband.

He pears through the doors before seeing Soo-Won, "Dear, our King has greeted us with his presence," I say softly, when sweat glides down my forehead.

He sends me his most charming, and handsome smile.

"Thank you, you may stay if you want,"

Nodding I bow gracefully, while he walks over sitting down before the King after greeting him while bowing.

Admiring him no matter he does always made my heart flutter, how immature but mature he can be. A powerful warrior of the battle field, always looking for a challenge. Yet he can be such a big sweetie, so soft and kind. 

After a while of their discussion, I decide to bid my goodbyes.

"Thanks your highness for coming, I must leave," I say softly, feeling more dizzy than before.

"Thanks again for helping us," he replies, before I take my leave.

Slowly turning the corner my vision soon grows so fuzzy I found it difficult to see, making me lean against the wall. My hand grips the edge of a sil, my hair hung over my eyes covering my feverish and discoloured face. Dammit, I've overexerted myself again. Carefully taking a step forward, a cough erupts from my throat. Hunching over my hand grazes against the rough wall, before I push all my strength back up again.

"It's okay, just need to sit down and taking a breather," muttering softly to myself, I continue to walk normally. But within a few steps trying to head to the pergola, when my knees finally gave up collapsing to the ground. Everything fell black, as darkness soon consumes me only to hear the servants alarmed voices.

"Lady (Y/N)!!!!!"

*******

Fluttering my eyes slowly open I groan in response, as the the bright light shines in my eyes. Wincing slightly I blink a few times, adjusting to the brightness. Heavy pants leave my lips, while feeling hot and overwhelmed with aches and pains all over.

"Geun-Tae........." I whisper, only to feel something warm interlace with my own.

"I'm here baby, I'm here," he whispers softly, his voice so tender and gentle. "You have a fever, you must rest and not overexert yourself."

Figured as much, but was I really that bad.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure our chambers was clean and then prepare our troops," I whimper, when he squeezes my hand gently.

He leans closer, his handsome grin curls upon his lips.

"Remember that we have loving servants and maids to help with that," He reminds me softly, when he chuckles. "You seriously work so hard, I'm glad to have a strong wife like you."

Tears of exhaustion wells up in the corners of my eyes, a lump forming in my throat.

He pushes my hair away and presses a chaste kiss against my temple, before gazing into my eyes. His piercing green eyes gave me a sense of comfort, before he leans down to press a kiss to my lips. I lean away when he took my chin between his thumb and index, raising an eyebrow.

"What? You hate my kisses already?"

Shaking my head, I avert my eyes from his.

"I'm sick, you might--"

Without hesitation he slams his lips against my own, but purely and tenderly. Squeaking in response, a chuckle erupts in his throat. Our lips move in sync for a few seconds, before he pulls away with a smirk.

"I would rather take my chances," he winks, before pecking my lips once more. "Anyway I'm glad it wasn't any serious, or I would've gone into a panic."

Chuckling softly, I cough harshly for a moment.

"Here, drink this," he holds some tonic in hand, before lifting to my lips. Sitting up slowly I lean forward, as he places it between my lips tipping it down to my mouth. Slowly drinking the grimacing tonic, soon finishing it. "Good girl....."

He places the bowl to the side, before shoving me to the side before sliding in.

"W-What are you--?"

He pulls me down into the sheets, holding me close to him carefully feeling his firm chest press against my back, with his lips against my nape. His hands carefully resting around my middle, feeling my heart pounding.

"I'm sick dammit!"

He scoffs softly.

"Then i would rather be sick with you, but I'm a tough general......nothing can defeat me but you," he presses a soft kiss against my bare shoulder, before resting his head on the pillow. "Just next time, tell me when you're feeling ill or even weary..........because I want you to rely on me?"

My eyes slowly widen, before softening with how soft his words were.

"Okay, next time,"

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, what you think? I've been wanting to make more imagines or oneshots with some manga characters, so I'm hoping to create more. Stay safe and have a good day/night

~ Little Bean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.7K 27
โ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ...
7.9K 145 45
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
61.2K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...
79.9K 1.3K 15
Just a book about our favorite BNHA characters! I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE ARTWORK (unless I specifically say I drew it) Published 4...