𝐘𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚 || 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐥

(Requested by DummDumm_original

Warning: Slight Angst, Fluff

Words: 1.6k

-----------------------------------------

The moment you walk away from someone after so long, they realise how much they relied on you............

Trying your best to show your care and concern, yet they tossed that aside........

Questions and thoughts, wondering if you were even good enough to care for someone besides yourself. Were you selfish? Were you too overbearing, or over exaggerated. Those kept rattling through your mind, hoping it was just your own thoughts. 

*

*

*

"He's been what?!"

Storming through towards his chambers after hearing the news, I burst forth the door widely to see blood staining the floor beneath me. My eyes slowly widen taking in the ghastly sight, before drifting up to see him panting heavily. He clenches his teeth tightly, his throat straining in response.

"Dammit," he mutters, his soft blue eyes darken in pain.

"Yokata, you're hurt!"

He pulls himself up resting against his tatami bed, his hand gripping his shoulder wound. A few cuts plaster against his delicate face, tainting his pale skin. Knowing how fussy he is with his beauty, and making sure to look good for battle.....I knew he would hate seeing himself like this. Striding toward him with my medical supplies already in hand, he glances up to meet my concerned gaze.

"Tch, I'm fine......why you here?" he grunts, wincing just after.

Bending down my hand reaches out tenderly, afraid to hurt him than he already is in. He flinches with my touch, before slowly allowing my hands to tenderly undress his shoulder. The ghastly flesh was torn, blood oozing out and the swelling was slowly becoming purple so fast. Swallowing thickly, my hands slightly tremble.

A silent tear rolls down, worried......concerned for him....

"You don't have too, you know," he bitterly rolls his eyes, while I purse my lips tightly. I stood up quickly heading over to grab some water and cloth, ignoring his resistant calls. Finally gathering what I needed I knelt back down, ignoring his glaring eyes. His hair hung over, which made me stand up and pull his giant mane of blue silver hair. My fingers comb right through, allowing me to find some grip, before tying it back so I can work on his fresh wounds.

Bending down I quickly start cleaning around the wound, earning a sharp hiss.

Pressing firmly trying my best to not allow more blood to flow, he kept his eyes on me. Boring right into my soul, while I trying finding some gauze in the kit i brought in. My hand fumbles for a moment, before he passes me some. Thanking him I got to slowly close up his wound, binding his wound with gauze revealing his defined torso, yet so soft delicate skin.

"Why do you worry so much?" He questions, breaking the thick silence. "You're too naive.....nice even......"

Finally finishing his gauze, I tuck it in before meeting steel blue gaze.

"I'm concerned because I care," i reply simply, before his hand latches around my wrist. He tugs me close to him, making me almost straddling his waist.