My Second Chance Part 2 (Extr...

Af LuminousKee

I don't know what happened to the story but for the people who sent me a message I'll try to upload it again... Mere

My Second Chance Part 2
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 1
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 2
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 3
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 4
My second Chance Part 2 Chapter 6
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 7
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 8
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 9

My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 5

316 20 0
Af LuminousKee

My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 5

(not edited)

Monica

They thought that since they took away my powers that I couldn't practice magic. People owed me favors, black mail and debts paid back helped me get a little magic back. Black magic isn't as strong as good magic but it's a start. When I get enough power I’m going to kill the council and become Queen. But what's a Queen without her King? Ace is my King.

My mom thinks that I don't know what's going on. I have my inside spies, they are going to make Ace the werewolf King. The vote was 2 to 1. You see, there are three elders from each supernatural Werewolf, Witch and Vampire they oversee everything. One of them thought that it would be good to have a king from each kind to help take the workload off of them and keep things in order.

They chose Ace for Were and for Witch that weak *ss Carmen. I hate that goody two shoes, we use to be best friends until I caught her in bed with my boyfriend of three years. They are at the top of my list, I'll make everyone who ever crossed me pay.

Ace

I shifted and ran for an hour to cool down, she makes me so angry sometimes. I know that she means well but everyone knows my temper, sometimes I can't control it. I blame it on my ex rouge mate. After her my temper just can't be controlled.

I have enough to worry about with her *sshole of a mate and crazy witch, not to mention I still need to make a decision about being King. If I say yes my family is going to be in more danger. I wish I could talk to my dad he always knows what to do.

I sat at their grave talking to their stones like I always do when I need time to myself.

“I miss you guys. I’m sorry I let you down.” There was a tap on my shoulder. What the hell..? I rubbed my eyes.

“Ace what did I tell you about swearing?”

“Mm-Oomm? How are you guys here?” I asked while jumping up. I must be losing my mind.

“Hey son! The council sent us, we heard you can't make a decision. We don't blame you for what happened. We're proud of you and we believe you will make a great leader.” Said my dad.

“Yeah Acey we love you!”

“Bonnie!?”

“Missed me?” I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I missed my little sister. She was annoying but that’s what I missed the most.

“I’m so sorry Bonnie, you had your whole life ahead of you.” I f*cked her whole life up.

“It’s OK. The other side isn't bad, my mate died two months before me and I met him when I died. We're happy.” She said while day dreaming.

“He better take good care of you or I'll come to the other side and kill him.”

“Still the same over protective brother.”

“Our time is almost up. Take the position son, your temper may be bad but you're a good person and Alpha. Thanks for taking care of the family, tell them we love them and kiss my grand baby and Anna for us, she's good for you.”

“I love you guys! Will I see you again?” I asked.

“That's up to the council, goodbye Ace.” They disappeared before I could say anything else.

“Goodbye.” I whispered. I didn't know I was crying until I felt something wet on my face. What the hell? I don't cry, I need to get myself together.

~Ace where are you?

~Graveyard, is something wrong?

~No, Anna said you left an hour ago and was blocking her.

~I’m fine .I’m on the way back.

Anna

That douche bag marked me and ran out, I’m going to kill him. I had just got into bed when he walked in.

“You idiot! I can't believe you marked me and you didn't let me explain.” He completely ignored me and went into the bathroom.

“Ace unlock this door right now.”

I shouted. I finally gave up after ten minutes. I laid in the bed, I was exhausted. There was a knock at the door, this better be good I said to myself.

“Hey Anna your plan worked, look he marked me!” Wayne said excitedly.

“That's great! Ace marked me also, without my consent.”

“Come on, lets go get some tea and talk about it.”

We sat on the chairs talking, it felt like I've known him for years. We talked about everything from our families to our mates. He moved here because when he came out no one supported him. That was mean, you cant help who you are.

“Well I better get back. We still have to complete the process.” He said while smiling.

“Eww too much info.” I laughed. He hugged me and we heard a growl, sh*t not this again.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” He yelled.

“Ace calm down!” He's such a drama queen.

“I leave for a few and you run to him! Are you two having sex behind my back?” Wayne burst out laughing. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped. Ace pushed past me and hit Wayne.

“Ace get off.” I yelled. I ran to help Wayne up.

“Now you're taking his side? F*ck you Anna you're just like my ex.”

“Ace wait!” He stormed off and I sighed.

“I’m sorry Wayne. Are you OK?”

“Yeah I’m fine, go check on him.” I kissed his cheek and told him goodnight.

I ran to his office to talk. “What Anna? I’m not in the mood.” He said while doing paperwork, he wouldn’t even look at me.

“You need to calm down and let me explain.”

“What is there to explain?” He while still looking at his papers.

“If you would shut up and listen you would know that he's bi. His mate is a man and he was scared to be mated to him. I only kissed him to make him jealous, it worked he marked him. You need to control yourself instead of going around acting crazy. Goodnight Ace and you can sleep in here or on the couch. I don't want to be near you tonight.” He had got on my last nerve today.

“Anna wa-” I slammed the door
I didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

It’s been a few days and I still wasn’t talking to him. I was so bored, I went into the library to read, reading always calms me down. I couldn't believe he accused me of cheating. I would never do that I love him too much.

“Anna there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you, you need to get to your room something is wrong with Ace.” Alexis said panicking.

“What happened?” I asked while running to my room. When I got there Ace was sitting on the bed looking perfectly fine.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Yeah. Are you ok Lance said that you was hurt. ” He answered while jumping up.

“Alexis told me the same thing.” I turned around to glare at her but she had already left locking the door from the outside. When did they put a outside lock on the door?

“Alexis open this damn door now.” I yelled.

“No you two need to talk. Ace has been unbearable and I’m tired of you sulking around.” Lance yelled through the door.

“Did it work?” Someone asked.

“Yeah they are in there now.”

“Wayne open the door!”

“No. We'll be back in a few.” I’m going to kill them.

I sighed and sat on the bed. “Guess we are going to be here for a while.” I cant believe they tricked us.

“Yeah​ I can't believe they locked us in here. When I get out of here I'm going to kill them.”

We sat there for a few minutes before either one of us said something. “Anna I'm sorry.” I stared at him, I can't believe he's apologizing.

“You don't even know why I was upset”

“I marked you without your permission then I basically called you a slut. I didn't mean it but you should have known that I was going to react that way, I just got you back I wasn't going to lose you again.”

“You should know that I would never do anything to hurt you, and you hurt me when you threw me out of the meeting.”

“Is that what this is about? A damn meeting?” He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Yes it's about a damn meeting. I’m the Luna you should be including me in pack business. I thought we were equal and in this together, I guess I was wrong.”

I slammed the bathroom door. God he just doesn't get it! I'm the Luna, I have a duty to protect my family and pack. How can i do that if I'm kept in the dark?

“Anna open this damn door we're not done talking.”

“I am, I have nothing else to say to you you jerk. Now leave me the hell alone.”

“You've got until the count of five to open this door.” He threatened.

“Or what?”

“I'm going to break it down” He said in a serious tone.

I sat on the counter suddenly feeling hot. I ran a cold bath, I guess he got the point that I wanted to be alone. The bath didn't help, I groaned not this again!

“Anna I can smell that you are in heat, open the door so I can help you.” He said in a smug tone.

“No, go away I'm fine.” I said through gritted teeth. “This is all your fault, if you wouldn't have marked me I wouldn't be going through this.” I said while sweating.

“I'm coming in whether you like it or not.” After two tries he finally burst through the door. I gasped when I saw that he was only in his boxers. Sh*t, he's so sexy! No! Bad Anna, I’m mad at him and I'm not giving in.

“Anna.”

He said with a husky voice. This is just great, now his wolf is coming out. It doesn't help that my wolf is being a slut, she keeps on telling me to give in flashing pictures of us doing very naughty things. I needed to stand my ground. When I looked up he was in front of me.

He grabbed my waist and kissed my mark. I moaned and almost had an orgasm on the spot. “Ace stop.”

“Why? You seem to like it.” I almost fell to the floor when another pain went through my stomach. “I’m helping whether you like it not.”

“You better not get me pregnant again I’ll cut your man parts off.” It was like the first time when he helped me through it but way better. We didn’t stop until the morning when we heard Alexis, Wayne, and Lance laughing outside of the door.

“Idiots.” I mumbled with my face heating up. Ace laughed at me and went to take a shower, I was too tired to do anything.

Thanks for Reading

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
49K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...