Enchantress

Av Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Mer

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Announcement

Epilogue

413 12 23
Av Ginnyzyn

Few months later:

Jenifer Adams POV:

"Awwww! Ezme, you are tickling me". I squealed as am laying on the bed with Ezme and Daniel at either side of me. She is keeping on kissing my baby bump. Daniel too joined her and stealing kisses on my bump.

"Babyyy$$$". She screamed in her baby voice and hugged my bump tightly.

Daniel chuckled and pinched her chubby cheeks. She is only two years old and already have become dear with my unborn child.

"Ezme, only few months left and then, no one will stop you from playing with your baby brother. So, for now, get off of your mommy".

Daniel gently pulled her on his lap and she giggled. Just a day before, doctor revealed the gender and I am beyond happy because I always wanted a baby boy. As we already have Ezme, a girl child, now I want a boy who will exactly be like my Daniel.

I was laughing at Ezme because she wiggled in Daniel's lap to climb on me again and all of a sudden, I felt a kick in my bump and I went still. Placing my hands on my bump, I realized that it's my baby boy kicking me from inside.

"Daniel.... Daniel here!". I jerked and pulled his hand, placed it on my bump.

He blinked his eyes and his lips curved into a beautiful smile when he felt the kick.

"Oh my gosh! He kicked you!". He said almost in shock and I happily nodded my head.

"Mee... mee....mee....!". Ezme screamed a cry in between and I laughed.

She too wants to feel her baby brother's first kick inside his womb. Holding her hands, Daniel placed her small hand on my bump and within no second, my boy gave a kick.

"Ahhhh mamaaa babyyy kickiiiiee!". She jumped in Daniel's lap and clapped her hands happily.

I and Daniel, started laughing at her cute little behaviour, and I laid my head on his shoulders. He kissed the side of my head and whispered in my ears.

"This pregnancy is turning you into something more hot and gorgeous. You are literally glowing day by day, Jen!".

I laughed and hit his arms. I know he is clearly lying because I look like a hot air balloon.

"Mr. Handsome, you don't know how to lie. So, better shut up".

I snapped at him and he turned towards me with Ezme giggling in his lap.

"I swear, Jen! Your cheeks, your breasts, your ass, everything looks enormous and gorgeous, especially this bump!". He kissed my palm and flicked my nose. "You are damn hot and I can't wait for the child's birth to have you all to myself again".

His confession brought a blush on my face but I masked it with a glare.

"You are becoming dirty day by day, Mr. Adams!".

I scolded him even though I love this dirty and naughty side of his. He chuckled and inched closer to kiss me.

"Ahhhh.... Dani noooo kissssieee!". Ezme yelled and stood infront of us like a wall.

He slammed his head and I burst into laughing. She still is against her dad kissing me. But why?

"Ezme, I made your mommy pregnant and that's something more than just kiss. And here you are stopping me from kissing her? Why baby? You hate daddy?".

He asked her and immediately her face fell. She tugged the hem of her princess skirt and looked at him with tears in her beautiful green eyes.

"Dani mine..... Not mommaa". She yelped and he pulled her into his arms for a hug.

My eyes widen at her confession because how possessive she is about Daniel? I can't believe that she is not willing to share him with me!

Looking at my frown, Daniel suppressed his laughter and patted Ezme's back soothingly.

"My princess! I am always yours and your Dani loves you the most!".

He calmed her and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. Slowly, she pulled away from him and forwarded her pinky finger towards him.

"Promise, Daniii". She asked him and he locked his huge finger with her small pinky one as if locking their promise.

"Promise, Ezme! My daughter is my favorite". He kissed her cheeks and she turned her head towards me and flicked her tongue out of her mouth as if teasing me.

I opened my mouth to say something but Daniel burst into laughter. This father and daughter duo is something really making me feel jealous. From morning till night, am taking care of this little devil but she always chose her "Dani"!.

Sulking, I crossed my arms on my chest and glared at his laughing face. Suddenly, we heard a knock on our bedroom room and Sean stepped in with a huge smile.

"Gumpyyyyy!". Ezme jumped out of Daniel's hold and ran towards her uncle, Sean.

"Awwww.... My princess! Did you missed me?".

He asked her and took her in his hands. She showered him with kisses and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing, Jen?". He raised his brows at me and sat on the edge of the bed, opposite to us.

"Because, you Mr. Peterson, the most eligible bachelor of this country, is the crush of millions of girls out there, who is literally dying at least to touch your shadow for once in their life. But here, our Ezme, is the only girl who has the audacity to kiss you whenever and wherever she wants".

I said and he started laughing. After giving infinite kisses on Ezme's cheeks, he turned at me.

"That's not true, Jen! It's not only our Ezme who has the audacity to kiss me. There is one more girl who had the audacity to kiss me and make me long for her every night".

He confessed and my eyes widened. I looked at Daniel and he shared the same "who is that girl" look!

"You better tell me, who's that girl?". Daniel asked him and he chuckled.

"That's none of your business!". He shrugged his shoulders and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sean, if you won't tell me, I swear, I won't let you kiss my bump anymore!". I warned him and Daniel circled his arms around my shoulders.

"Wow! Sean, please don't tell her. I like this punishment". Daniel winked at him and I elbowed him on his stomach. He always used to frown whenever Sean kisses my bump.

"Jen, it's no one! Just forget it". Sean tried to convince me, ignoring Daniel comments.

"But why? Are you taken? Is there any girl that you are hiding from us?". I raised questions without taking a break.

He chuckled and handed Ezme to Daniel. Rounding the bed, he came towards me and cupped my face.

"Honey, you are the only girl I've in my life for now. Apart from you, I don't find anyone caring for me and loving me. So, don't worry! Your brother is not hiding anything from you".

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I too smiled back at him but my heart felt heavy because I know he is not happy in his personal life. He is feeling lonely and I wish there is some girl who could take his loneliness away from him and give him all the happiness.

Bidding us goodbye, Sean walked out of our room. As he left, Ezme yawned and laid on the bed lazily.

"Jen, put her to sleep! I'll be back in a minute". Daniel handed her to me and stormed out of the room.

Daniel Adams POV:

"Sean, wait!".

I rushed after him as he reached near the hood of his car. He turned around,  stood there with his hands tugged inside his pockets.

"When did you kissed Stacy?".

I asked him and he chuckled. I clearly knew that the girl he was talking about is Stacy, because I've seen his desire for her in his eyes.

"How your so sure that's it's her?".

He raised his brows with a smile and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Because I am your best friend and your brother too. Now, share me with the details before I lung onto you".

I warned him and he raised his hands in the air as if surrendering to me.

"Okay, Fine! Yeah, it's her". He agreed and I grinned.

"OMG! When did the kiss happened?".

I asked out of curiosity. He smiled but that seems like a sad smile.

"Long time ago!". He replied with a blank face.

I took a step forward and held his shoulders. "Sean, what's happening? What are you hiding from me?".

I asked him with concern and he shook his head. I definitely knew there is something between him and Stacy. But I wonder what's stopping him from accepting his feelings?

"I could never hide anything from you, Daniel!". He smiled at me but I never saw him this much gloomy before. "It's just that, I realized my feelings for her but she decided to leave me too!".

He uttered and my jaws dropped. Did he just agreed that he has feelings for her?

"Why, Daniel? Why I never get permanent people in my life? Why everyone leaves me at some point? I never thought I would fall for anyone but she made me fall for her just by being herself and now she is gone?".

He spoke and his voice conveyed how much broken he is. I pulled him into a brotherly hug and he stood still like a lifeless man!

"Sean, you are over thinking! She isn't gone forever".

I tried to explain him but he took steps back from me. Adjusting his suit coat, he shooked his head.

"No, Daniel! As I said before, I don't deserve her. If she would have felt anything for me, at least, she would have asked me to wait for her! But she left me without worrying about how much it would break me".

He said angrily yet I could see tears in his eyes.

"She clearly said this isn't her home without knowing that I'm dying to make her as my...... home!".

His voice broke at the end and he ran his fingers in his hair frustratingly.

"Sean......". I tried to talk but he cut me by shaking his head.

"It's okay, Daniel! Losing people and enduring emotional pain is nothing new to me. All I hope is, I never wanted to lose the only family I've!".

He smiled and my heart crunched at his words. I always wanted best things to happen to Sean but it turns into something that's hurts him. Still, I feel happy because he fell for the right girl. Apart from Stacy, no other girl would love him for who he is and also, I don't want my friend to spend his life with some money bitch. So, Stacy is the only right choice.

"Believe in the timing, Sean! Things will turn around and she is definitely gonna come back for you. You are not gonna lose the only girl you ever fell for!"

I assured her firmly and he gave me his charming smile.

"Stop dreaming, Daniel!".

He mocked me and hopped inside his car, drove out of my penthouse. Looking at his disappearing figure, I smiled to myself.

"The most eligible bachelor is no more available".

I muttered to myself and laughed because I can't wait for the day for him to introduce Stacy to this world as his girlfriend which is definitely gonna break millions of heart's out there.

Rubbing my hands in excitement, I heard my wife calling my name from inside.

"Daniellllllllllllllll".

She screamed and I almost lost my breath. Rushing inside, I climbed the steps hurriedly with fear engulfing me.

"Jen, what happened?".

I barged inside our room and saw her sitting on the bed angrily with Ezme peacefully sleeping beside her.

I wonder how could she sleep while her mother is screaming loud like this?

"Daniel, am starving here and you have no courtesy to feed your pregnant wife? What kind of husband are you?".

He yelled at me and I slammed my head. This have become my routine these days! Getting scolded by her for no reason. Trust me when I say she is not hungry because she ate just before. It's her hormones that making her angry for no reason and am really loving this side of her!

Walking towards the bed, I sat beside her. She glared at me and I cupped her face.

"Jen, you don't have to scream for that. See, how red your face have become!".

I teased her and she swatted my hands away.

"I want chocolate waffles, fried chicken nuggets, cheese burger and....
". I cut her words my placing my hands on her mouth.

"God damn, Jen! You are ordering this much but you won't even eat half of it?". I accused her which is the sole truth.

She pushed me away and hit me on my chest.

"You are clearly denying to buy me food! Stacy, was right! I shouldn't have married you".

She sulked and almost her eyes filled with tears instantly. I slammed my head with my hands because nowadays she is often saying that 'she shouldn't have married me'. But I know she didn't mean it because the very next minute, she will say that she can't live without me!

"Okay, okay! Don't need to regret marrying me. I'll order everything you asked for. Happy?".

I asked her with a frown and she immediately threw her hands around my neck and pecked my lips.

"Aww... You are the best! I love you more, Mr. Handsome".

Here we go again! Her mood changes within a fraction of second and this is why am loving this pregnancy. Everyday, she is giving me more reasons to love her even more. My life have become more colorful and it's not only about work anymore. I've a beautiful, loving and caring wife to go to after work and a small, possessive daughter too. Plus, my junior version is getting ready day by day to make my already colorful life even more bright.

Kissing her cheeks and placing my lips on hers, I smiled into the kiss as she pulled me closer to her by my neck.

"I love you, Daniel!".

She confessed the millionth time but what feels like the first time. Yeah, whenever I grace my lips with hers, it feels like am kissing her for the first time. She is my addiction and I never wanted to cure from this drug called, Jenifer!

"I love you too, Jen!".

I mumbled against her lips and she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck but pulled away immediately as her baby bump didn't let her to hug me tightly as always.

"I can't hug you like before!".

She pouted and I laughed. Pinching her cheeks, I stood up and sat behind her. Snaking my hands around her bump, I hugged her from behind.

"This way, I can hug both my wife and my son!".

I whispered against her neck and she giggled.

"Yeah, I like back hugs!".

She smiled and I nuzzled my face into her neck and closed my eyes. Sniffing her scent, I felt relaxed and I could never ask for more. She wrapped me around her fingers with her magical powers and I would love to be entangled with her forever!

______________It's a wrap______________

I am definitely not ready for this😭❤️

Thank you everyone for giving my book, "Enchantress" a chance!

It has been a incredible journey and I've grown-up a family bond with each one of you. Y'all literally have become my family and I wanted to keep y'all smiling always and that's what am gonna do. With my words, with my books, I'll try to make y'all laugh more.

I'll come back with series two of this book in few months because I've been continuously writing for past three months. So, I am planning to take some break and will back with your "Sean&Stacy"

Hope, you won't forget me and will wait patiently!

Also, please let me know if you find my book under any other name or account because I do not give permission to copy or translate my book in any forms. Your support is highly appreciated!

Love you all besties 😘

Yours forever
Ginny❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.8K 546 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...
2K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...
9.8K 322 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...