Vampires?~A Niall Horan Love...

By NiallGirl21_

"AVA NO!" his effort was short lived though, because the second I took a step towards him Niall's eyes locked... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Need Your Input
Chapter 14
New Story!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SORRY:(
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

9.1K 241 33
By NiallGirl21_

(Niall's POV)

        "And, we're out!" the producer yelled as we finished our last interview for the day. Sighing I slouched down into the couch of the studio enjoying the softness of the cushions. After a day of photo shoots and interviews all I wanted to do was go home and relax with Ava.

        "Thank you so much for coming today boys." Ellen said as she shook our hands.

         "It was a pleasure as always." Liam said politely while smiling at her. We all waved goodbye before walking back to the dressing rooms.

         "Great job today boys. Is there somewhere you boys want to go before we head back to the bus?" Paul asked us as we changed into more comfortable clothes, than what the show had us wear. I cut Louis off just before he could say anything,

        "Actually can we just head back now?"

        "Aw, is someone missing his mate?" Louis said grinning at me. In a flash I had him pinned on the floor on the other side of the room. He was right, I had been away from Ava for way to long now, and I could barely stand to be away from her for any longer. Even though he was right I was really getting tired of his stupid comments, I didn't bug him when he first found El.

         "Shut up Louis." He rolled his eyes as he pushed me off of him and stood up.

         "Fine, I'll stop bugging you about her." He said putting his hands up in mock surrender. I shoved him playfully while making our way out the door and over to limo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        The ride home was eventful. There was a mini fridge with water bottles in the limo, so Louis being Louis wanted to see how much he could drink without taking a breath. Let's just say it didn't end well for him. For us it was amusing but he ended up spitting out half the water that he tried to drink.

        "So how do you think Ava got along with the girls?" Liam asked out of the blue.

        "They probably got on really well. Knowing the girls they made her feel right at home." I replied smiling as we pulled into the lot we had the bus stopped at. My smile faded though as a sickening feeling spread its way through me.

        "Is it just me or does something not feel right?" You could definitely hear the worry in my voice.

       "I think it's just you Nialler, what's wrong? Zayn asked looking concerned.

       "I'm not sure, I just have a sick feeling that somethings not right." I answered as we pulled into the parked the limo by the bus.

        "Do you think it's Ava?" That was all that was able to leave Louis' mouth before I through the door of the limo open and flitted over to the door of the tour bus. The sight inside made my blood boil, and I could feel myself losing control. Stepping closer I yelled.

        "What the hell are you doing?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Ava's POV)

         I'm so glad that I was left with the girls. I felt so comfortable around them. It was a nice change from always feeling on edge around the boys. Well, that and the fact that there was still the Directioner in me that had always dreamed of hanging out with the girlfriends. Right now the girls and I and bent over clutching our stomachs, laughing as Eleanor told a story about Louis that had brought tears to our eyes we laughed so hard. Our laughs were cut off by a knock at the door of the bus.

        "I got it!" Eleanor said jumping up to answer the door. She was just like Louis. All of our heads snapped in the direction of the entrance when we saw Eleanor walking back in the room with a boy around our age. The other girls smiled at him as he walked in the room.

        "Hey Alex." Danielle said smiling at him.

        "Hey girls." he smiled back while sitting across from us. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. An almost devilish grin spread across his face.

"And who might this be?" He asked not taking his eyes off of me. 

           "Oh this is Ava. Ava this is a Alex, he's a friend of ours." His smile only grew wider as he looked me up and down.             "It's a pleasure to meet you Ava." he said holding out his hand for mine. I had a weird feeling about him, but I didn't want to be rude so I gently placed my hand in his. Smiling he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. His lips lingered on my hand longer than I would have like, and when he pulled back he had that same evil smirk on his face that he had when he first came in.              "So what are you lovely girls doing here all alone?"              "We're just watching out for Ava while the boys are out." Danny said smiling, like she felt comfortable around Alex, in fact they all seemed comfortable around him, maybe it's just the fact that I've never met him before that makes him seem so different.              "Watching out?" Alex titled his head to the side slightly as if confused by the statement made.              "Yeah we're helping her keep her blood lust under control until she gets a little older.

        "A Newborn huh? I haven't seen one of those in a while." We sat in an uncomfortable silence after that which was soon broken by Alex.

        "Do you girls happen to have any blood around, I'm awful hungry."

        "I'm sorry Alex, but we just ran out. We could go get some if you like." El suggested which only made Alex smile wider.

        "That would be lovely if you don't mind."

        "Of course not, you coming too girls?" She asked looking at us. El and Danny decided to go with her, but we all though it was in everyones best interest if I stayed here, and away from people.

        As soon as the door closed Alex turned his head back to look at me.

        "Finally! I thought they would never leave."

        "Excuse me?" I asked confused. I thought he was their friend. I broke my stare with the ground just in time to see him race over to me and pin me against the wall. Screaming was useless though seeing as he had his hand covering my mouth, almost making it impossible to breathe. I tried squirming out of his grip, which he responded to by pushing me harder into the wall.

        "I wouldn't try anything if I were you love, that is unless you want this to be harder than it has to be." I shut my eyes tight as he brought his and up to my face and stroked my cheeks.

        "You're very beautiful, did you know that?" I don't know why he kept asking  me questions if he knew I wouldn't be able to answer them, unless they were rhetorical.

        "Now don't move, and everything will be fine." Slowly his free hand made its way down my cheek and to the hem of my shirt. As soon as his hand started to makes its way up my shirt I started thrashing around in his hold, and screaming through his hand trying so hard to make someone hear me. I knew something was off about Alex, but this exceeded any thoughts that I had, had about the topic. Tears started making their way down my face as his hand slowly trailed up my back towards the clasp of my bra. After all that has happened these past few days, this is not what I needed. I shut my eyes as tight as I could as the tears came down harder. I realized I was alone. The boys were out along with the girls. The tour bus was parked away from people, not only to protect them from me, but to keep the crazed fans away from the boys. No one was coming to save me. It was too late. Just as his hand grabbed the back of my bra the door of the bus slammed open. My eyes, still leaking tears, snapped open to see a very disheveled, very pissed Niall in the doorway.

        "What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled before charging straight at Alex, ripping me from his grip, and pinning him against the opposite wall as the other boys came rushing in the bus. Once his eyes landed on me Louis rushed over, grabbing either side of my face in his hands forcing me to look at him.

        "Are you okay Ava?" Concern dripping off his voice. He didn't even give me a chance to answer before he wrapped his long, slender arms around my small torso pulling me close to him, stroking my hair as I cried. From the way I was positioned in the hug I could see Niall with Alex up against the wall clearly.

        "What's your problem Niall? We were just having a little fun." He smiled causing Niall the push him harder into the wall and growl.

        "Does it look like she was having fun?!" He yelled pointing behind himself at me.

        "Why does it even matter to you?" He spat back in Niall's face completely ignoring his question.

         "Because she's mine!" Niall practically screamed in his face. A look of shock flitted across Alex's features for a second before he replaced it with his usual cocky grin. I'm pretty sure I myself had a look of shock on my face. What did he mean by I'm his?

          "You've finally found your mate Nialler? I must say I'm impressed. I thought after this long you didn't have one out there, and even if you did not one as beautiful as young Ava over there."

          "Shut the hell up!" Niall yelled swinging at Alex's face. The momentary release of pressure on his body gave Alex enough time to squirm out of Niall's grasp before he could hit him. Right before he left he flitted over to me quickly.

          "Get the hell away from her!" Niall yelled starting at him again, but once again he was at the door before Niall could reach him.

          "Until we meet again love." He said blowing a kiss at me before dashing into the night. Without a second thought Niall turned his attention to me and grabbed me out of Louis' hold. His eyes raked over my whole body as if looking for any sign of being hurt.

          "Are you okay? Did he hurt you in any way?" He asked frantically.

        "I'm fine Niall, I promise."

        "Thank God." he said while pulling me into a bone crushing hug, burying his face in my hair and inhaling deeply.

        "Niall?"

       "Hm?"

       "What did you mean by I'm yours?" I looked into his clear blue eyes that refused to look into my eyes. He looked at each of the boys looking for some help and or backup, which they gave him neither of.

        "You're my mate Ava." He shifted his gaze to the ground biting his lip obviously nervous of my answer. I on the other hand was still very confused having no idea what a 'mate' is.

        "What's a mate?"

A/N GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY.  I KNOW I AM THE WORST AUTHOR EVER. I PROMISE TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN I REALLY DO:/ PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. LOVE YOU GUYS<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 253 22
You would be surprised how much only two words could affect you. He said them with great confidence and a hint of something that made the hair on the...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...