Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 4

11.8K 177 159
By Darkdecade97

Yang comes out in her full battle gear as both her and Jaune are in the arena.

Jaune: So Yang ready to lose?

Yang: Don't get cocky Vomit Boy. I beat you up before I can do it again.

Jaune: Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Jaune then raised his hand and called for his servant.

Jaune: I'll show you Yang another aspect of my power!

Merlin: 'Jaune are you going to summon the 9 classes?'

Jaune: 'Yup I wanna teach this blonde bimbo a lesson'

Merlin: 'Ha ha ha ha, I'm excited Jaune, let's have some fun!'

Jaune: 'Hopefully Alister gets the message, if you mess with me you're gonna face the wrath of my servants and this is what you're going to get.'

Jaune: Frankenstein lend me your power! Mordred Pendragon, Oda Nobunaga, Enkidu, Astolfo, Merlin (Prototype), Charles Henri-Sanson, Sherlock Holmes, Edmond Dantes answer my call!!!

Frankenstein: 'Uuhaa'

Mordred: 'Finally some action!'

Nobunaga: 'Big sis Nobu answers your call'

Enkidu: 'Of course Master'

Astoflo: 'Yay Master calls for me!'

Merlin (Prototype): 'Huhuhuhu, this is going to be fun'

Sanson: 'As you wish Jaune'

Sherlock: 'I will answer your call my dear boy'

Edmond: 'Let's teach her a lesson shall we?'

The audience sees Jaune transform first, once the flash of light fades away. They see Jaune as a....girl in a wedding dress with metal parts in her head and holding what appears to be a large ball placed on a pole.

Ruby: Uhhhhhhhh what?

Nora: Jaune turned into a girl!!!!

Ren: I'm.......confused right now.

Pyrrha: I didn't think Jaune had the ability to change into a girl. This....is new.

Weiss: This doesn't make any sense, how is the even possible!!?

Then out of nowhere 8 figures appear by Jaune's side.

Weiss: HOW ON EARTH WAS HE ABLE TO SUMMON 8 PEOPLE!!! That's impossible his aura shouldn't be able to do that!

Blake: Who are these people? They don't look like normal summons.

Ren: Did you notice he screamed out their names?

Blake: I did.

Pyrrha: We should ask him after this about his Semblance.

Alister: 'What is this power? I need to get my hands on it. Don't worry father, we'll deal with Jaune soon and his little summons won't stand a chance against us'

Ozpin: Oobleck do you mind explaining who these people are?

Oobleck: Of course Ozpin.

Merlin: I'll help as well.

Oobleck: So, the one Mr. Pendragon is using is Frankenstein's monster. Based upon the artificial life created by Victor Frankenstein in Mary Shelley's novel "Frankenstein: or the Modern Prometheus". Victor sought to recreate the original couple described in the bible -- Adam and Eve. Due to the limitations of man, he first built Eve, intending for her to give birth to the counterpart. What started as a patchwork of lifeless flesh was given life by the energy harnessed from lightning. Unfortunately, what awoke was not the ideal woman that Victor envisioned, but an abomination with the mind of an infant. Having no developed capacity for expression, her sense of morality was completely absent. After presenting the entrails of a slain dog as a gift for the master, she was branded a failure and disassembled, before being abandoned completely.

Merlin: The one in the Red and Gray Knight armor is Mordred Pendragon. The Knight of Treachery, and the "son" of King Arthur, but she is actually female despite being raised as the secret male heir to the throne. She became known as a "rare villain" who managed to tarnish a glorious legend at the end of her life.
She was conceived between Artoria and her sister, Morgan le Fay, through unorthodox circumstances. Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft in order to consummate her marriage with Guinevere. During this time Morgan enchanted Artoria with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria. Due to her status as a homunculus, she was given a much faster growth period than a regular human being, and her life span was far shorter. She was raised in secret and told to hide her status and obey the king until the time was right.

Oobleck: Next is the girl in Red and Black her name is Oda Nobunaga. The King of Innovation and legendary warlord of the Sengoku and Azuchi-Momoyama Periods of Japan, and older sister of Oda Nobukatsu. Her moniker "Devil King of the Sixth Heaven" was based on the severe acts of destruction carried out during her campaign. The soldier of fortune from the Warring States Period, she was called the "Great Fool of Owari" in her childhood. She made a name for herself in the world upon defeating Imagawa Yoshimoto in the Battle of Okehazama. Responsible for the de facto downfall of the Muromachi Shogunate, Nobunaga had great influence during the closure of the long, turbulent war period lasting since the Ōnin War.

Merlin: Next is the man with extremely beautiful Green hair that's Enkidu. The only friend of Gilgamesh. Born from a clod of earth, Enkidu was clay shaped by hands of the Gods, their father the king of gods, Anu, and their mother the goddess of creation, Aruru. They were neither male nor female, but merely a monster made of mud that descended onto the earth and awoke in the wilderness.

Oobleck: Next is the girl-

Merlin: Guy.

Oobleck: guy with pink hair, his name is Astolfo. One of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne. In the Charlemagne Legend, he is the son of an English king, and one of Charlemagne's twelve faithful Paladins. Among the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne, Astolfo is said to be the most handsome, eternally optimistic, and completely lacking in sense. As the legends go, Astolfo was quite the ladies' man. As a cousin of Roland, Astolfo is included among those twelve—that being said, Astolfo was famed as "weak" in legends.

Oobleck: Then we have the man with the spikes on his shoulders, Charles Henri-Sanson. The fourth head of the Sanson family, which had performed executions for generations in Paris. Charles-Henri Sanson was no assassin, but an executioner. The role of executioner is something inherited through the generations, and he is the fourth. His lifestyle was extremely wealthy, but he was often scorned because of his occupation - something that became a source of anguish in his youth.

Merlin: The one that looks like me is another version of me from another timeline.

Ozpin: Another timeline you say.

Merlin: Yes she is the version of Merlin for the Male Arthur Pendragon.

Oobleck: Going back to the introductions. The man with the suit and cane is Sherlock Holmes. The world's greatest, most famous and sole consulting detective, the genuine father of all detectives. The crystallization of the concept of detectives, the representative of "the Revealers". The protagonist of the stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in the 19th~20th centuries, and the detective that solved every mystery, and in the many mystery novels written after, he is one of the progenitors of "Detectives".

Merlin: And finally the man with the hat is Edmond Dantes. Known as The Count of Monte Cristo and the King of the Cavern, the individual who possesses the world's greatest popularity as an avenger. The story of the King of the Cavern is treated as a literary creation by Alexandre Dumas, but it has been confirmed in modern times that the "Abbe Faria" who guided Edmond when he was imprisoned on the Château d'If actually existed.

Ozpin: Interesting, all of these people made their mark in history.

Oobleck: It's really fascinating to learn about their histories. Maybe I should tell the students about the History of Jaune's Servants?

Merlin: Good luck, all the students would surely be confused.

Combat Arena

Mordred: So, this is the blonde bimbo you talked about Jaune?

Jaune: 'Yes Mordred she is'

Fran: 'Mmmmmmm!'

Sherlock: So how would you like to deal with this Master Jaune?

Jaune/Fran: Uuhm, Mmmmm Uaahahh!

Mordred: Jaune says we rush her and deal small consecutive attacks.

Sanson: Which means we need to hold back.

Nobunaga: A shame I wanted to give her a taste of my blade. Oh well.

Astolfo: Yosha! Let's kick her butt Master!

Yang: I'm gonna enjoy this.

As Yang cracks her knuckles ready to beat these "weak" summons.

Glynda: Begin!

Mordred charges at Yang and punches her in the face with her armor. She gets pushed back and tries to retaliate by punching her armor but the armor was strong and Mordred just shrugs the hits. Then Nobunaga comes in with her sword and strikes at Yang, she merely dodges it and backs off. As Jaune/Fran appears with their weapon and emits a burst of electricity and smashes it on the ground causing it to shock Yang.

She gets angry by that attack and charges at Jaune/Fran but as Yang goes for the punch Jaune/Fran just grabs her fist and punches her. Yang then continues doing a flurry of punches as Jaune/Fran just blocks it and then they punched Yang numerous times which knocked the wind out of her and then they grabbed her and threw her to Mordred as she kicks Yang to Jaune/Fran then they bash her chest with the hammer.

Yang: 'Are you kidding me, she looks frail as hell and she's this strong!!'

Yang decided to try her luck and charges at Jaune/Fran but they just grabbed both of her hands and started gripping her arms. Yang is gritting her teeth in pain

Jaune/Fran: Ughhaaaa!!

As Jaune/Fran throws Yang at Merlin Prototype as she shoots out Magical Projectiles at her. Then Sanson charges at her as he delivers sword strikes at her, then Astolfo uses Hippogriff as they harass Yang with consecutive strikes that pushes her down. Edmond then delivers punches to Yang as she blocks it, but gets pushed back. Enkidu uses the chains to get a hold of Yang then Mordred bashed her using the hilt of her sword at her face as Yang staggers.

Jaune/Fran: Uhhmmm Huaahhh!

Jaune/Fran gestures to Sanson to make a move at Yang. Sanson then strikes at Yang's head but not with the intention of decapitating her. No, it's was to cut out majority of her hair. Yang then realises what he did and was furious, Sanson just smirks.

Sanson: 'All too easy.'

Nobunaga: 'Master was right she really does get angry when you cut off her hair. Good luck with that cause majority of the Servants would aim for your head, so good bye hair. Ha ha ha ha.'

Yang went in for the punch in anger, but was intercepted by Edmond, he smirks then their fists collided. Due to Edmond's strength Yang flies towards Sherlock, as he uses his cane to smack Yang towards Jaune/Fran as they use their War Hammer and hit Yang with a burst of electricity.

Yang flies around the arena as the Servants are using her as baseball. Sherlock continues hitting her with his cane, Astolfo uses Hippogriff to smack her, Edmond just punches her, Sanson uses the hilt of his blade as a bat, Enkidu uses the chains to slap her and throw her around. Nobunaga summons her muskets and fires at Yang, Merlin (Prototype) uses her staff to lift her around and brings her to the next servant. Mordred just punches her. The Jaune/Fran hit her with the war hammer as they brought Yang to the center of the arena

Sherlock: Master I think it's time we end this.

Sanson: Whose Noble Phantasm should we use?

Enkidu: I think one that won't kill her.

Jaune: 'It's best if I use Fran's NP, I'll limit the damage a bit'

Fran: 'Ugahhhaa!!!'

Jaune: 'Yeah let's do it Fran!'

The weapon Jaune/Fran is holding known as the Bridal Chest opens up. As it begins emitting Green electricity.

Merlin: The Bridal Chest a large war hammer that discharges electricity. Kept on her at all times even while not in battle to power her, the large, spherical orb on the top contains her reactor core, her heart.

As Jaune/Fran jumps towards the ground and hit the floor. As a large beam of Green Energy shoots up to the sky. It hits Yang with a few bursts then the Green Energy Beam strikes Yang. The aftermath was a huge crater with Yang severely injured.

Glynda: Winner Jaune Pendragon!!

Merlin: See Ozpin I told you, Jaune was gonna win no matter what. If he only used Fran he still would've won.

Merlin then goes to where Jaune/Fran are celebrating with their Servants as Alister watches everything. He texts somebody on his phone.

Jaune is in Beacon and is now strong. Come to Beacon now. We need to deal with this. Bring people to fight him.

Alister: 'Don't worry father, we'll put Jaune back where he belongs, in the trash.'

Author's Notes:
- I chose Frankenstein because it would be humiliating for Yang to be defeated by a frail girl. It would be a blow on her pride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
41.3K 771 13
jaune wanted to be a hero just like his old ancestors was but it all changed when his transcript was revealed to the world many others saw him as a f...
17.4K 322 14
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin and Winchester and was disowned by his father, but his Team, Team CFVY, Ruby, Blake and Weiss along with...
49.7K 1.1K 12
After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Blake, Goodwitch...