Set me free ~fnaf security br...

Por Azerty_azy

"Why can us animatronics, have emotions and personalities ? doesn't that make us human in a sense ? in that c... Más

Awakening
Separation
Young Life
Memories
Good night
Familly
Choice
Do you want to be human ?
I do.
Then, Good luck
Run.
Sun
...Home.
Love
'I wanna wake up !'
Secrets or Lies ?
'...Can I...'
Go to sleep Jason
Work. Work. Work...
Living...?
Party time !
...Party...?
Do you believe in God ?
The Dead Kid Inside of Me
Anger
Apologize
Is that a date ?
annoucement

Recycling park

17 2 1
Por Azerty_azy

Hello hello again ! I could go the easy way and tell you that I didn't upload the chapter yesterday because I was studying for my exam monday, but I just frogot (and I have english monday, I didn't even studied :P)
Anyway, Enjoy !

POV Chica

The two feminin animatronics walked to their house, they brought back many electronics devices and many questions. They're faces could still show the horror that they've seen.

Knock knock.

The doors opened, they stepped inside.
"... I-Is everything okay ?" Asked Sun.
-... We need to talk.

They put all of the robotic devices on the table; an animatronic arm, an old PC, a pair of electronic eyeballs and some other wires and metal parts.

Moon quickly woke Jason's up as they both joined the table. Everyone was now sitting and wondering what happened at the recycling park.
-... Where do we even start... ?
"... What is the recycling park ?" Asked Roxy.
Jason took a moment. "... Well, it is a place where everyone puts their electronic devices that no longer work anymore." He finally responded.
-... But what if... "they" still work ?"
"... What do you mean ?" Said Bonnie.

Roxanne held Chica's hand under the table.

"... When we arrived, we saw a place filled with animatronics and robot remains... We thought they were... "dead"... but they weren't... They were silent but we both sensed how they looked at us. We could hear their scream, their cry... And I saw it... Their souls."
-... They had "souls"... souls trapped in their own bodies... I-It was horrible...

Chica holded her head with one of her hands.
-... Why ? And how...
"... Chica" Said Freddy.
"... I know something about it... But you won't like it."
They all stared at Jason.

"... Maybe it is time... I hope I won't regret it..." As he said that he took a deep breath. "... It's time for me to explain to you your history and past."
"... About the flashback we had ?" Asked the bear.

"... About everything. The whole story, from the beginning." Jason said "... It all started with some restaurant, we don't really know who started first, the Freddy Fazbear family dîner, the circus baby sister location or some other Fazbear restaurant. But five kids got missing."

The wolf looked at the chicken. "...1985." She thought.

"Then" Continued Jason. "They're bodies were found in four animatronics, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and Freddy. The fifth body... Well we don't really know. Quickly, other crimes were committed and other children's bodies were found. At some point, some animatronics got placed under the pizzaplex, the President used they're wire and circuits to make the "program personality base", your minds."

Freddy looked down. "... It's unbelievable how you know much more about us than we do."
"... Well I found all of these informations with rumors throughout my coworkers and of what I remember from when I was a child... But yeah."
Everyone went silent.

"... Can we at least help them ?" Asked Chica "W-We can't let them stay there !"
"... We can't do anything."

Chica's face decomposed as she went into Roxanne's arms.
"... W-We can't... Let them like that.." she said softly. "... There were... T-There were-..."
"... T-There were childrens... Almost all of them." Roxy still remembered what she saw and felt, the vision of all these scrapped animatronics screaming in fear and pain. All those children whose life stopped before it even started.

If they could cry they would have. The simple thought of this place made them sick. They never wanted to go back there, never. Freddy first got up and took both of the feminin animatronics in his arms as he gave them a tight hug. Bonnie and Monty soon joined the hug, Moon and Sun also quickly joined the group hug.

Jason picked at his nails, maybe the whole truth needed some time to be revealed. "They've suffered enough for today." He told himself as he got up to join the hug, more like just touching Sun and Bonnie's shoulder as he made a strange face.

After a while everyone sat back at their place. "... There is something else we have to talk about, Money." Said Jason "I asked my step-sister for some of it and she lended me some, but we're not gonna go far with only that... I have to find work."
"No, we also want to help ya little bean" Said Monty.
"It is true, since bots can have work, couldn't we also have one ?" Freddy added.
"... Well... It's true... but you'll need to take off the... "Glamrock" makeup, mostly for you Bonnie and Freddy " Jason said. The bunny and the bear looked at each other, they didn't mind a relooking if it was for their freedom.

"Oh oh ! Can I also have a relooking ! I want to have eyes ! Can you repair my eyes Jason !?" Asked Sun.
"Well, I can try." Responded the human. Sun got up and runned toward Jason's office.

"... Your makeup is painted, right ?" Asked Jason to the other animatronics.
- Yes.
"...Then you could remove it with some acetone, I think I saw some in the bathroom." Jason went in the bathroom and brought back a bottle of acetone and put it on the table.

"You can take off what you want, even your bracelet, earring or anything that would make yourself be recognized as "a Pizzaplex property". I'll be with Sun and Moon for some more complicated change." Jason said, he soon got the approbation of all the animatronics as he got in his office.

"... What do we do now ?" Asked Bonnie.
"... Well, we could help each other." Said Freddy

Monty took the bottle and put some of the liquid in a tissue, he looked at Bonnie, who was sitting beside him, and smirked.

"... Don't you dare." The bunny said as he glared at the gator. Monty's smirk and growled before jumping on Bonnie, he wiped the tissue on his face, making the star around his eye slowly disappear.

"Ugh ! Traitor !" Bonnie said as he fighted to push the Gator off him. Freddy sighed and took a tissue filled with the liquid as he gave it to the bunny. "HA ! Thank you Superstar !" He said as he rubbed it on the gator's face, making the purple line under his right eye disappear.

As both of the animatronics still fought together, laughing and screaming, the other three helped each other to take off their makeup and other accessories.

"... Should we take off our earrings ?" Asked Roxanne.
- Nooooo, I like it ! We all have one (except Monty, but he's got his glasses) we should keep them !

After a while, Bonnie and Freddy were left without makeup. As for Monty, only the purple stripe on his face had been wiped off.

"... Wow, ya look weird... still hot though~" Said Monty to Bonnie.
"You too~ I could definitely still fuck yo-... "

.

.

.

"....What the fuck." He responded after a long silent as he looked at the bear.
"... Is something wrong ?" Freddy asked. The blue strip on his body wasn't there anymore, like his blue and red make up.

Monty looked at him, at first he thought he looked weird... but "Oh no he's hot." Was his final though.

"... Ya look ugly as fuck." Was his response despise his thoughts.

- No ! He looks like a gentleman !
Chica smiled at the bear, himself felt like he was missing something as he looked at his chest, but he would take whatever it needed to help his true family.

"Thank you Chica." The bear smiled back as they all sat back.

The atmosphere was lighter than before, nobody had forgotten what they saw or heard... Was their goal finally finished ? Were they really free if they knew that other "robots" like them were still being born ?

.

.

.

.

"... Does that mean... other animatronics will replace us... other animatronics... will also want to be free... and other animatronics..."

To be continued...

Hello hello ! Just for the test I photoshoped Freddy to see how he look without his make up... Please, don't do that, his face still haunt my nightmares... Jesus 0-0
Anyway, see you next time, bubye !

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52.8K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...
11.2K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
862 27 1
You were a short animatronic, not as short as the children that usually came into the daycare but they were only a growspurt away. You were built to...
5.3K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...