My Second Chance Part 2 (Extr...

By LuminousKee

I don't know what happened to the story but for the people who sent me a message I'll try to upload it again... More

My Second Chance Part 2
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 1
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 3
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 4
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 5
My second Chance Part 2 Chapter 6
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 7
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 8
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 9

My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 2

4.1K 189 9
By LuminousKee

Third Times A Charm My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 2

(Not Edited)

Kevin

That fucking coward is going to die. Not only did he kill my brother, he made Anna kill herself and the baby. She made us promise not to start a war but since when have we ever listened?

I'm going to torture that bastard everyday and when he begs me to kill him I'm going to laugh in his face, let him heal and torture him again.

I was sitting at the desk doing paper work when a gust of wind and a swirl of light suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, yeah I'm going crazy. I need to sleep. I stood up and looked towards the light.

"Ace!" I said shocked. I ran and poked him a couple of times this can't be real.

"Would you stop fucking poking me." Oh shit he's real. I gave him a hug.

"Shit man how are you here? We felt you die." I said, Yeah I was crying. So what? I just found out that my dead brother is alive, I get a free pass.

"It's a long story, get Lance in here ALONE. I don't want anyone to know that I'm alive."

I mind linked Lance and he came bursting through the door. "Lance you idiot you could have broken the door." I scolded.

"Sorry, what's the emergency?"

Ace

"Hey little bro, missed me?" He turned around with wide eyes.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"No it's really him." Kevin said.

"Dammit Ace we felt you die. This isn't funny how are you here?"

I told them about Monica after stopping a few times trying to calm down I still want to kill that bitch.

"We can't let anyone know that I'm alive. You will stay Alpha for a few more days. That fucking mutt is going to die, he mated and marked Anna."

They growled and told me their plan of attack. I gotta admit its a good plan they just need a few adjustments.

Anna

I haven't stopped crying, the stupid ass mating bond is hard to fight but I'll do my damnedest to try and fight it.

"Anna would you shut the hell up! You're mine get over it, there's nothing that you can do about it. Now get over here we still got an hour left until we have to leave."

There's no use in fighting, if I do then it will only get worse. If I just lay there then he wont be so rough. I just lay there and zone him out thinking about how wrong this is. An hour later we were back at the pack house. I ran to my baby's room and sat there with him, we fell asleep in his bed.

Two days later

"LIAM!" I screamed.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Why isn't john out? You said that you would let him go."

"I said that I would let him go, I never said that he could stay. I kicked him and his worthless mate out of the pack." I couldn't believe him he manipulated me again.

"You rat bastard, you said that you would let him out. How could you do this? He is your Beta and my brother. I hate you Liam don't come near me again. I did what you've asked and you still have to be an ass I knew I shouldn't have trusted you." I turned and walked towards Ace's room.

He swung me around and hit me across the face hard. I had to close my eyes to keep from getting dizzy.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. NOW GET YOUR ASS IN OUR ROOM.. NOW!" I kneed him and ran to Joeys room and locked the door, please someone save us.

Ace

I was sitting in the office when two guards came in.

"Alpha we have a male and a young woman trying to pass into our border, he says that he's our Luna's brother." I looked at Lance.

"John." We both said at the same time.

"Bring them." He bowed and and a few minutes later they came in.

"Ace? Anna said that Liam killed you." He said surprised.

"That's what they thought, what happened? Why are you here?"

"He tricked Anna, he said that if she mated him that he would let me go but instead he kicked me out. That's not all, he told her that he would take Little Ace from her if she didn't marry and mate him. With me locked up she didn't have a choice. I came here because I want him dead." He growled.

"Its time to go." I said to everyone in the room. Kevin cleared his throat.

"I've called this meeting because I have some great news. Come up." He said while looking at me.

There were gasps around the room, clearly they were shocked.

"Hello everyone, I know that you thought that I was dead. I was technically dead for a little while but a witch saved me. I'll explain later but for now we to get our Luna and my child and this time we will not fail." I answered a couple of the packs questions then we went over the plan.

"Everyone who is staying you have an hour to go underground, do not come up unless me or one of my brothers says so." I saw john arguing with his mate, she didn't want him to go.

"I have to go, I have to save my sister from him. Now Lance's mate said that you can sit with her, she'll look after you." I heard him say.

"OK everyone lets go."

Anna

I pushed several things in front of the door, I was terrified. What if he took my baby? I wasn't going to go down easy.

I had been sitting in the room for hours when I heard growls and crashing. I put Joey in the bathroom because that was the safest place in his room. I looked out of the window there were wolves everywhere fighting.

I spotted Liam fighting in human form with someone. The persons back was to me I couldn't see their face but I could tell that they were skilled. He beat Liam down easily, I saw Lance point towards the window. My breath caught in my throat, when he turned around I passed out.

"Anna baby please wake up."

"Mmm." I moaned, I've missed that voice but I knew it wasn't real at least in my dreams I could see him.

I felt sparks going down the side of face and opened my eyes. I blinked a couple of times it cant be.

"Anna baby are you OK?" I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breathes.

"Moon goddess or who ever you are if this is a joke you're more heartless than I thought." I said aloud.

He starting laughing. "No Anna its really me." He had tears coming down his face.

"Oh my god Ace its really you! How?" He hugged me so tight I thought that my ribs were going to break.

"Cc-aann-tt breath." I said through sobs.

"I'm sorry."

"I've missed you so much. I've been through hell, you don't know how many times I prayed that you weren't really gone. When I had that dream I knew that I had to have faith and it worked you're here. You better not do that to me again." He wiped my tears away and explained everything that happened.

I can't believe that we had the same dream. I was especially worked up when he told me about Monica, I knew it wasn't his fault but I was still mad.

"I better never see that bitch, if I do she's a dead whore."

"I'll never leave you Anna, I'll always fight to come back to you." The look on his face showed me that he was serious.

"Hey sis." I looked at the door and saw Lance, Kevin and John. He was holding the baby they all took turns hugging me of course Ace had to growl and threaten them.

I smiled and laughed at their bickering. I've missed them so much. John handed me my baby and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Where's Liam?" I asked. They all growled. Ace's eyes went black I knew that he was pissed because his eyes had brown swirls in them.

"Don't worry I'm going to take care of him once and for all."

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
111K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
169K 1K 188
Mature content
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...