Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 3

12K 185 104
By Darkdecade97

Jaune is in Beacon. His Servants are in the base right now as they are still trying to fix the damage done to the base due to the portal transporting them to Remnant. Da Vinci informed him that they sent Moriarity to infiltrate the Crime Network of this city, Jaune told her the best place to start is Junior's. That's the one place where he got his transcripts so it's best to start there.

Jaune enters Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Ah, Mr Pendragon, I take it you're ready to reveal yourself.

Jaune: Yes, headmaster.

Merlin: And I'm here to watch Jaune as well.

Jaune: Merlin what are you doing here?

Merlin: Well the Servants wanted to watch your fight and I decided to record everything and show it to them later. Oh and everyone is wondering who among them would you call.

Jaune: Don't worry I already have one in mind.

Ozpin, Merlin, and Jaune proceed towards the Combat Arena. They enter just in time before Goodwitch started class.

Glynda: Everyone settle down, now before we begin Ozpin would like to introduce an old student that returned.

Ozpin: Hello everyone, I just want to say that this person came back to Beacon stronger than ever and he will show you now how far he has come. May I please introduce Jaune Pendragon.

Jaune then enters wearing his Chaldean uniform.

Nora: It's fearless leader!!

Pyrrha: Jaune

Ren just smiles. Same goes for Ruby and Blake

Alister: What's he doing here I thought he quit Beacon caused he was weak!

Jaune: I assure you Alister, I am not the same man you once knew.

Alister: Oh please I bet I could take you on.

Merlin just snorts at that comment.

Glynda: Now then would anyone like to volunteer to fight Mr. Pendragon?

Cardin: Me and my team against the Faker.

Jaune: 'Why is it every time I think of the word Faker. I'm imagining Gilgamesh saying it to some red head kid'

Glynda looks at Ozpin and he nods.

Glynda: Very well, Team CRDL please proceed to the locker room to change to your gear.

Jaune: 'Alright Merlin, what do you think is the best servant to choose to deal with this'

Merlin: 'It's your choice Jaune, just remember not to kill them'

Jaune: 'Of course Merlin'

Team CRDL comes out all geared up.

Cardin: Ready to lose Jauney-boy?

Jaune: I don't plan too.

As Jaune gives Cardin a cocky smirk.

Jaune: Now then, before we start I think it's time I show you my true power.

Jaune lifts up his command seal.

Jaune: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne lend me your power!

Diarmuid: 'Of course Jaune, I am at your service.'

Jaune then gets enveloped by a bright light as everyone covers their eyes as the light brights down. They don't see Jaune but an entirely different person.

Jaune/Diarmuid: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, First Spear of the Knights of Fianna

Everyone was shocked that Jaune turned into a different person, they thought it was a shape shifting Semblance. Team RWBY and NPR were shocked with Jaune's power.

Ruby: What happened to Jaune!?

Blake: He turned into an entirely different person. Is that his semblance?

Ren: I don't know it doesn't feel like one.

Nora: Who cares! Fearless Leader kick their
butts!

Pyrrha just blushes when he looks at Jaune, without her realising every girl in the room is blushing the minute they look at Jaune.

Weiss: That dolt, he's still the same weakling. Even with that fancy Semblance.

Yang: I want to see what he's made of, I want to test if i can beat his ass like before.

Alister: 'I need to see if the Faker is strong, I need to show this to father'

As Alister records the fight.

Merlin: 'Did Jaune forget about Diarmuid's love spot again'

As Merlin looks at the Female students and notices their blushes and he looks at Jaune and he doesn't even resize it yet.

Merlin: 'Yup, he forgot about it. Oh well, nothing I can do.'

Ozpin: So Merlin, do you mind explaining to me who is Jaune using.

Oobleck: I can answer that Ozpin.

Ozpin: Oobleck, May I ask what are you doing here?

Oobleck: I wanted to see Jaune use his powers and I was interested to see which Servant he uses and from the books he gave me this morning. From what it says here, He is using Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, The son of Donn, foster son of Aengus Óg, and first spear of the knights of Fianna. He is known as Diarmuid of the Love Spot, due to a magical love spot granted to him by a young girl. Any woman who gazes upon the spot instantly falls in love with him, which eventually leads to an encounter with Grainne, the bride of Fionn mac Cumhaill. Gráinne, having fallen in love with Diarmuid at her wedding party, placed a geis upon him to run away with her.

Ozpin: Oh, so that explains why Glynda is blushing right now.

Glynda gets out of her stupor.

Glynda: Alright begin!

Jaune then charges at CRDL he was so fast that it looked like he teleported. He then kicked Russel in the stomach, the impact was strong that it kicked him out of the arena.

Glynda: Russel is out.

Jaune/Diarmuid: Jaune want me to take over for this one? Of course Diarmuid, teach these guys a lesson.

Jaune/Diarmuid then dashed towards the remaining three members of CRDL and dodges their attacks fluidly. He delivers strikes and parries without breaking a sweat. Cardin tries to surprise attack him, but then Jaune/Diarmuid jumps and kicks Cardin towards his team. Jaune/Diarmuid then delivers small slashes at CRDL to stagger them. He then delivers slashes at them but they dodged, the slash left a marking as it destroyed the floor. Jaune/Diarmuid tried to stab Cardin but he blocked it with his mace but it left a huge hole at the wall.

Everyone was shocked by the power of a simple spear. Alister is recording everything, he needs to report this to his father. Yang is jealous and is eager to challenge him. Maybe she could break his weapon to teach him a lesson.

Jaune/Diarmuid then charges at the three boys and uses his two spears and slashes Sky in the side, then he delivers cuts towards Dove's legs. Then Jaune/Diarmuid puts the first spear on the ground and is only using his second spear. He then charges at Cardin, Cardin tries to hit him with his Mace but Jaune/Diarmuid block it with the spear as it creates a crater as Jaune delivers a slash at Cardin's lower part of his chest.

Dove: Ugh, what is this?!

Sky: How were your spears able to get through our Aura?!

Cardin: I can't feel my Aura healing my wounds, what did you do!

Jaune/Diarmuid: Well that's simple. This spear here is called; Gae Dearg, a Spear that can render any Magical defence powerless and since Aura can be counted as a magical defence then that means I have the advantage. This one over here is called Gae Buidhe, a spear that makes any wound caused by the Spear to be unhealable. Be lucky I didn't aim for your spine, if I did then you will never walk again.

(This is Gae Dearg)

(This is Gae Buidhe)

Goodwitch and the students were shocked, Jaune has a weapon that can pierce through Aura easily and another that could make wounds unhealable. Glynda thought about what Jaune said about the Servants, she wonders what other abilities do those Servants have. Yang thought that spear was nothing. Weiss was jealous a weapon like that was given to him, and Alister needed that weapon. He'll try to steal it from him.

Ozpin was shocked by the weapon and wonders what else is Jaune capable of.

Merlin: Ha ha ha ha, shocked are we?

Ozpin: Is Jaune..how are powerful are his Servants?

Merlin just smirks at Ozpin

Merlin: Very powerful

As Jaune/Diarmuid charges at the three and delivers slashes and strikes as CRDL tries their best to block it. Jaune then Jaune kicks Dove towards Sky and they both went out of the arena leaving Cardin.

Glynda: Sky and Dove are out.

Jaune/Diarmuid: You and me now Cardin.

Diarmuid: 'Jaune should we end this quickly?'

Jaune: 'Yes, Diarmuid. But we need to give him a reminder to not mess with us ever again.'

Diarmuid: 'Of course, shall I lower the damage input. We wouldn't want to kill him'

Jaune: 'Yes, just make sure we don't also critically injure him'

Jaune/Diarmuid: Revealing Noble Phantasm.

Jaune then points Gae Dearg at Cardin, then dashes towards him at lighting speed.

Jaune/Diarmuid: Gáe Dearg!

Jaune then stabs Cardin in the chest as a burst of red energy hits him.

Jaune/Diarmuid: Gáe Buidhe!

Jaune then slashes at Cardin with the spear releasing yellow energy as Cardin falls down to the ground.

Glynda: Winner Jaune Pendragon!

Ruby: Yay Jaune won!!

Nora: Fearless leader did it!!!

Pyrrha, Ren, and Blake smile at Jaune's victory as Weiss and Yang scowled. While Alister is full of anger.

Jaune: 'Thanks Diarmuid for the help'

Diarmuid: 'Anytime Master'

The light shines on Jaune's body as Jaune reverts back to his normal self.

Ozpin: Excellent work Mr. Pendragon. I'm impressed.

Merlin: Well, Jaune has been training with us for so long. So he knows our abilities quite well. Also you might want to stay for a while.

Ozpin: Why?

Merlin: Let's just say this fight is not over yet.

Glynda: Now that the 1st match is done. Would anyone would like to volunteer?

Yang: I Do!! Me against him!!

As Yang points at Jaune.

Glynda: Miss Xiao long, Mr. Pendragon just finished his match surely he-

Jaune: I would like to fight her Miss Goodwitch, it's fine I'm all good and ready to go.

Glynda: Miss Xiao Long, please proceed to the locker room and change to your gear.

Yang smirks as she would teach vomit boy a lesson about who's the strongest.

Author's Notes:
- Yang will get a surprise when Jaune unleashes his power on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 287 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
4K 83 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
26.7K 883 9
We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bullied, and harassed by all of Beacon and...
25.3K 289 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...