Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 2

14.4K 199 178
By Darkdecade97

Remnant

Ozpin is looking at the window in his office as he felt a strange aura of magic. He'll have Qrow investigate it, as he heads back to his desk and continue looking at the reports about Jaune's disappearance.

After his disappearance, Ozpin decided to show the footage of Jaune saving Cardin from the Ursai. The reactions of the students were they felt guilty for hurting Jaune and wanted to apologise to him, but Ozpin stated that Jaune disappeared and they're still searching for him. Team RB and NPR were upset that Jaune disappears and offered to find him, while Weiss and Yang didn't care. His replacement Alister, shouted that him saving Cardin meant nothing, but Ozpin showed everyone footage of Alister leaving a bunch of people to Grimm claiming he is strong and that he didn't want to die and left them to die saying no one will ever know as he stabs them in the leg preventing them from escaping. Another incident of him murdering students and robbing villages. Everyone was angry and furious at Alister, he just claimed that all of them are weak and that he was the strongest as he was an Arc. Ozpin already sent the footage to the Council and we're about to arrest him, but Jaune's father tried to make a horrible speech about him being influenced by the Grimm and that he was forced to do it. The council didn't buy that bullshit. They concluded that if he does that again he would be expelled and banned from any Huntsman Academy. Alister, was given detention everyday and community service. He was kicked out of Team NPR and Pyrrha was made leader. In the end Jaune's replacement was useless and weak despite the father claiming he is the perfect Arc.

Chaldea

Jaune begins waking up he realises he isn't in the cafeteria anymore but in the Infirmary.

Jaune: 'Shit I hope Florence didn't do anything to me when I passed out. I do not want my hands to be mutilated.'

His thoughts were interrupted when Nightingale arrived to check up on him.

Nightingale: Jaune, are you alright! You fainted in the cafeteria. Have you not eaten, have you not be sleeping? I told you numerous times to rest after your training sessions

Jaune: No, no, no, no it's fine Florence. It's just I was shocked when Da Vinci showed me the footage.

Nightingale: Yes, I remember that, a lot of us were confused why you were shocked when you saw that.

Jaune: Florence do you mind calling all the Servants I need to make an announcement.

Nightingale nods as Jaune left towards the Cafeteria. On his way there he was stopped by one of his Servants.

Cu (Lancer): Yo, kid.

Jaune looks to his left and sees Cu (Lancer), Cu (Prototype) and, Cu (Caster).

Jaune: Hello Cu, I'm in a hurry right now. I had Nightingale call all Servants to the cafeteria, I needed to make an announcement.

Cu (Lancer): Oh, sure kid. We're already headed to the Cafeteria anyway. So let's go.

All four of them headed towards the Cafeteria where they are greeted by all of the Servants.

Artoria (Saber): Jaune are you okay! We heard what happened in the Cafeteria.

Jeanne (Alter): Yeah we heard you fainted when you saw the footage Da Vinci showed you.

Artoria (Alter): Yeah and I was going to give her a piece of mind for causing that!

Jaune: Well that is the reason why I called all of you here. The reason why I was shocked when I saw that was because that's my home.

Mash: You mean Remnant Senpai?

Jaune: Yup, the place where I was betrayed and now I'm back.

Cu (Lancer): So now you're back home Master, what do you want us to do? Beat up those that tormented you? Cause I'm up for that.

Mordred: Yeah! I'm looking to kick some butt! We can beat that asshole father of yours!

Iskander: I as well. Will join in this fight!

Artoria (Lancer): They will all pay for hurting Master. I will give them a swift death.

Gilgamesh (Archer): Finally you can exact your revenge on those that hurt you. I'm excited what you have plan.

Jeanne (Alter): Hey let me in on this as well! I wanna beat the shit out of them for hurting Jaune

Jaune: Guys, take it easy we'll do that later. But now I think it's best if I contact my headmaster. So that we don't get the attention of Atlas. Oh and Gilgamesh when the times comes I'll make sure to show Remnant the power of the King of Heroes.

Gilgamesh (Archer) just smiles and laughs.

Gilgamesh (Archer): You never fail to impress me Master.

Jaune goes to the Control Room to meet with Da Vinci.

Jaune: Da Vinci we're you able to get info about Remnant?

Da Vinci: Yes, Jaune. It's just as what you said, we're in the middle of the Emerald Forest.

Jaune: You know this could be the exact same spot where I found the portal that transported me here.

Da Vinci: It could explain all of this.

Jaune: Yeah, have some Servants clear out the Forest of Grimm, once I contacted my Headmaster I'll bring a group of Servants with me to Beacon.

Da Vinci nods as Jaune makes the call. Ozpin answers.

Ozpin: Hello, who is this?

Jaune: Headmaster, it's me Jaune.

Ozpin: Jaune, it's good to see you again. You disappeared out of nowhere. We've been looking for you everywhere.

Jaune: I'm alright Headmaster, but I need to have a meeting with you regarding an issue.

Ozpin: And what issue would that be?

Jaune: We'll I'm in a base right now and we ended up getting transported in the middle of the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin: Oh, so that's your base I saw in the cameras? 'So that's where the Magical Energy I was feeling came from'

Jaune: Headmaster I'm enroute to Beacon and will be bringing company. They'll make sure I don't get hurt considering of my reputation in Beacon.

Ozpin: Of course Jaune, I'll have the staff meet you in the courtyard. I'll see you soon Jaune.

Jaune: Da Vinci, I'm heading to Beacon now.

Jaune then leaves as he gathers which Servants he'll bring to meet Ozpin.

Beacon Academy

Jaune is in the courtyard of Beacon, the Servants alongside him are Mash, Merlin, Gilgamesh (Caster), Jeanne d'Arc, Artoria Pendragon (Lancer), Enkidu, Karna, Heracles, and Darius III. They approach the courtyard as they met with Goodwitch alongside Port and Oobleck.

Jaune: Miss Goodwitch.

Glynda: Jaune it's good to see you again.

Port: My dear boy it's good knowing you're still kicking.

Oobleck: And you brought some interesting guests.

As Oobleck looks at Jaune's companions.

Jaune: Don't worry everything will be explained in Ozpin's office. Now I think it's best if we go.

They all nodded as they head to Ozpin's office. Merlin whispers to Jaune.

Merlin: Be wary of Ozpin Jaune, he has many secrets that not even those he's close with don't know about.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Yes, there is a good chance he'll use your power to his advantage.

Karna: So what do you want us to do?

Gilgamesh (Caster): We'll keep an eye on him and let things play out......for now.

On their way to Ozpin's office Team RWBY sees Goodwitch and the staff of Beacon, but what they notice was that an all too familiar blonde was with her.

Ruby: Was that Jaune?

Blake: I don't know Ruby, but it's best if we keep it a secret from them.

As she points at Weiss and Yang. Ruby nods and they decided to wait until they see Goodwitch. Hopefully they could ask her if that was Jaune. They enter Ozpin's office.

Jaune: Ah Headmaster good to see you again.

Ozpin: To you as well Jaune.

Ozpin looks towards his companions

Ozpin: Do you mind introducing me to your friends.

Jaune: Of course Headmaster, this is Mash Kyrielight, Karna, Artoria Pendragon, Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Merlin, Heracles, Darius III, and Jeanne d'Arc

Ozpin: Arc? Are you two related?

Jaune: No, she just shares the same name as me. 'The same goes for you Ozpin or should I say Wizard of Oz'

Merlin: You were right Jaune, it's like looking at a mirror.

As Merlin examines Ozpin. Jaune showed everyone in Chaldea a picture of his headmaster and everyone said that he looks like Merlin, they would test it out with Fou if he would smell the scent of Merlin on Ozpin.

Ozpin: May I ask what you are doing?

Merlin: Oh sorry, let's just you and I are similar to appearances that's all.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Now then, I think it's time we get to business. Jaune do you mind explaining everything about us

Jaune: Of course.

Jaune then begins explaining everything from his arrival in Chaldea, to being a candidate for Chaldea, then the explosion, his journey throughout the Singularities, the Lostbelts, fighting Solomon, his servants and his new power.

Port: Outstanding my boy the journey you had must've been an adventure.

Oobleck: Indeed, I'm more curious about the history of the Servants.

Jaune: Don't worry about it Doctor, I'll lend you some books about Earth's history as a thank you gift for staying by my side during my torment days in Beacon.

Oobleck: I appreciate it Jaune.

Glynda: Jaune are you sure you're all right. All of this....just seem overwhelming. The things you faced are you sure you're okay?

Jaune: I'm okay Miss Goodwitch. I had help from some really important people in my life.

As Jaune looks at his servants and smiles. The. Gilgamesh opens up portals with weapons in them and aims it at Ozpin.

Jaune: Gilgamesh what are you doing?!

Gilgamesh (Caster): Tell me Ozpin what deal with you make with our Master knowing after his explanation would you make him your pawn for this fight against the witch?

Jeanne: Gilgamesh! Enough!

Gilgamesh (Caster): He needs to know that we don't trust him if he doesn't reveal all his secrets. Jaune told him everything about us now it's his turn.

Merlin: Calm yourself Jeanne, Ozpin knows he needs us, essentially our power isn't that right Ozma.

Ozpin just sighs.

Ozpin: Fine, but you need to understand this information does not get out of this room, that includes you two.

As he points at Oobleck and Port.

Ozpin: I trust you two, so you both need to make sure this doesn't get out, understand.

Oobleck/Port: We understand.

Ozpin: Good.

Then Ozpin begins to explain everything, about Salem, the Relics, and the Maidens

Oobleck: So the story of the Maidens is real.

Port: And that there is a Queen of the Grimm.

Jaune was shocked when he heard this, but it didn't fazed him that much since he faced other things that people wouldn't believe in.

Ozpin: Now that is over, Mr....

Jaune: Pendragon sir.

Ozpin: Pendragon, considering you're now back in Beacon. How would you like to come back?

Jaune: But how about my replacement?

Glynda: Don't worry he is already on thin ice after we revealed his true intentions of being a huntsman and his crimes.

Port: That boy gives Huntsman and Huntresses a bad name.

Oobleck: I agree.

Jaune: And what of my family?

Glynda: After we revealed Alister's actions, your family divorced your former father. Your mother and sisters are living in Argus away from your former father.

Jaune: That's good and him?

Glynda: Ozpin had General Ironwood from Atlas look at his record to see if he has any records of the same incidents like Alister. If we do find any, he would be arrested.

Jaune: Maybe I should ask Da Vinci to help out with that.

Jeanne: It would be a good idea to put that man behind bars for his actions.

Ozpin: Anyway, we're getting off topic. So Mr Pendragon, what do you say? Do you accept?

Jaune looks towards his Servants and they nod.

Jaune: I accept Ozpin, but I want 3 of my Servants to be a part of a team and I wish to showcase my power to the students.

Ozpin: Of course Mr Pendragon.

Jaune and the rest of his servants leave the office alongside Goodwitch, Oobleck, and Port. They were in the hallways when they were stopped by Ruby and Blake.

Ruby: Jaune?

Jaune and everyone look towards Ruby and Blake.

Blake: Jaune is that really you?

Blake steps forward but is stopped by Heracles. Ruby looks at the tall figure in fear.

Jaune: It's okay Heracles, she's a friend. Hey Ruby, Blake I'm back.

Ruby hugs Jaune.

Ruby: It's good to see you again Jaune.

Jaune: It's good to see you too Ruby.

Blake: So you're coming back to Beacon?

Jaune: Yup going to put up a show. Tomorrow in Combat Class.

Merlin coughs to get Jaune's attention.

Merlin: Well reunions aside, I think it's best if we get back home right Jaune.

Jaune: Of course Merlin. Anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow. Just make sure not to tell my team, I'll surprise them.

Blake: Who was that?

Ruby: I don't know but why does he look like Ozpin?

Outside on the outskirts of the Emerald Forest. They reach the base.

Merlin: So Jaune, you're gonna face your past tomorrow. How are you going to do it?

Jaune just smirks as he prepares to show his power at Beacon.

Author's Notes:
- Jaune will use a Lancer to beat the crap out of CRDL.

- What servant is best to beat the shit out of Yang, I would think of a Berserker, it would be funny if Jaune uses Fran just to humiliate Yang that a frail girl kicked her ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
17.6K 322 14
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin and Winchester and was disowned by his father, but his Team, Team CFVY, Ruby, Blake and Weiss along with...
4K 83 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
138K 2.3K 154
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...