To be on your side. |William...

By Fioilepsq

Y/n is a 23 year old Female, Seeking for a job at Freddy's. The Place seemed nice over all. But there was som... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
The day before disaster.
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.
An unforgivable mistake.
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
Thirty-two.
Update
Thirty-five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven. (smuty chapter)
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine.
Forty.
Forty-one.
The outcome of fighting for something.
WOW.
Something
I swear I'll stop posting these kind of things.

Fourteen.

276 5 2
By Fioilepsq

'He's what?!' I shouted, pretending I didn't know. 'Keep your voice down...' he mumbled. He frowned. 'It's going to be fine though! If we gathered enough evidence, we'll be able to show the police' 

'Uh, yeah' I slightly tilted my head. He stared into my eyes. I fastly ran towards William. 'William, someone knows.' I said. 'Who?' 

'Uh, connor' 

'He's a little twat' He laughed. The tears were pouring from my face. 'William what are you laughing about, it's not funny' I whined. 'He's not going to do anything' I backed away from his face. 'I hate you so much' I said, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest, I looked down. But I didn't see anything. As I breathed in again, the pain continued. 'Help' I said. 'What?' He helped me sit down. Slowly taking more breaths, as I sat up 'What happened??' William asked. My hand slowly faded off of my chest 'I really need a doctor..' 

'Okay, I'll try to get you one' he was slightly angry. 'I really can't do this' I said, directly pointing my eyes to my shirt. 'I can help while I can' He said, getting closer to me. He moved his hand to where the cut is located. I groaned. 'Can you feel this?' He said, as he slightly pressed against the wound. 'It's a weird feeling'

'Okay, must've cut a nerveus somewhere. I think something's inside of it'

'What?' I said concerned. 'I have to get it out' 

'No no no. No!' I muttered. He took out a knife and said, 'Just in case, okay?' He opened the wound again. It felt like the room was twisting. 'Stay awake..' He whispered. I moaned in pain. He fully opened the cut as he saw something. He moved to reach it. I covered my mouth with my hand. Seeing the blood on the desk, 'Don't move' He said, reaching the object. 'I should've cleaned the knife before I cut you'

'What?!' I shouted. He pulled out the little metal piece that had been cutting inside of me. I sighed. He grabbed me and placed me on the couch. 'Thank you'

'No problem' He looked behind him, seeing Henry walking his direction. 'Get behind the couch' He said. 'Wha-' I trailed off, while seeing Henry. I quickly hided behind the couch, hearing the door open. 'Henry, why're you hear?' He sat down on the couch. I could see the back of Henry's head. I covered the cut in pain. 'We need to talk' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 1.9K 54
(Y/N) had a one night-stand the night before her new job at Freddy's Pizzeria. Little does (Y/n) knows that guy she slept with is the co-owner of the...
34K 593 14
Shit happens when you get a new job at a pizza restaurant with killer animatronics and a hot co-worker, but hey, at least employees get free pizza! ...
80.7K 2.5K 43
You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes a strange turn when you get assigned a j...
39.5K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...