Get A Room!

By BrightSparksBL

Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get m... More

Author's Note
~:*:~ Character Map ~:*:~
~:*:~ One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ten ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eleven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twelve ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fourteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventeen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Nineteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ One Hundred ~:*:~
~:*:~ Bonus Epilogue ~:*:~
What's Next?!

~:*:~ One Hundred and One ~:*:~

1.3K 94 69
By BrightSparksBL

Chace

My date with Ian was the cutest thing in the world, which was so fucking surprising given how tough and bro-like the two of us were usually. You'd think he'd take me out to a sporting arena or a concert so we could drink and act comfortable around each other. But no, this shithead surprises me by taking me out for a romantic dinner and movie.

It was your standard first date that we all experienced in high school, full of nervous energy and sweet embarrassment.

He played footsy with me under the table at dinner. It sent shivers up my leg and had my heart racing for the entirety of the meal.

He gave me some of the food off his plate, insisting that I try it as he held up his fork to feed me. I also couldn't resist giving him a taste of my meal, happy that he didn't seem to mind the curious onlookers around us.

We ordered the 'Lovers Delight' off the dessert menu. It involved sharing a milkshake with an elaborate heart shaped straw with two spouts that would only work if both lovers were sucking their end at the same time. There was also a chocolate cake with one fork, so again Ian took this opportunity to feed me from across the table before licking the remnants from the fork that I left behind. I blushed as he declared this to be an indirect kiss.

He got me my favourite drink and snacks at the movie theatre, and he even let me pick the show. He then held onto my jacket and concession goodies as I quickly hit the bathroom before the show. I came out and laughed at how much he looked like a doting husband, to which he responded with a blush and a playful shove. But he continued to carry my things for me into the theater.

And then during the movie, we shared the cutest moment of them all...

Ian was nervously fidgeting in his seat as his eyes darted towards me over and over again. I discreetly watched as he kept lifting his hand up to the arm rest between us before retreating in fright. He began to bite his bottom lip and bounce his leg anxiously as he contemplated his desired move.

I knew exactly what he wanted. So the next time he brought his hand up to the armrest, I immediately grabbed it with my own so he couldn't retreat. I intertwined our fingers together and squeezed his hand tight. When I looked over to gage his reaction, he was fighting off an excited smile as he forced his gaze to the movie in front of him, even though he clearly had no interest in the story unfolding on the screen anymore. Ian was practically vibrating with delight! I couldn't believe how happy he was just to be holding my hand, like two chaste preteens who'd consider this act to be as binding as a marriage contract.

Fuck, he was cute...

~*~*~*~

He walked me to my door, ready to bid me goodnight after expressing a fond desire for a second date. I couldn't take his cute behaviour any longer; I was too weak to his charms.

"Aren't we going to kiss goodnight?" I asked with a serious expression as I leaned against my door.

His eyes went wide in shock for a moment, but I could also see how hard he was trying to restrain himself. "I would love to, but aren't you worried that someone might see? You're not out yet... and I want to respect that."

Bloody hell... TOO CUTE!

"It's late..." I said as I checked my phone for confirmation. "Everyone is in their rooms already. No one will catch a quick kiss... that is, if you truly want to kiss me?"

"YES!" Ian declared a little too loudly before adjusting his tone. "Yes, I would like to kiss you... very much."

"Okay... but this time why don't you let me take the lead?" I placed a careful hand at the back of his neck, rubbing the base of his hairline with my thumb soothingly.

He nodded fervently as he looked into my eyes. He was both nervous and excited for what was to come, so I instructed him to close his eyes in anticipation. He leaned forward and pursed his lips even though I was meant to take the lead. I just chuckled to myself before correcting him; even though I was a guy, I was going to teach him how to properly kiss me in the same way that he did with all those girls, if not better!

I pressed my lips against his and applied enough pressure to break his childlike pucker. I then glided my lips across his to taste him properly. The kiss remained soft and timid as I desperately worked to restrain myself. I didn't want to scare him off, and I also didn't want to overwhelm myself with my first real kiss with the boy that I loved dearly.

We began to move in sync with each other, sucking and pressing our lips beautifully until I finally dared to pry his mouth open. Our tongues danced together slowly as our breath combined like we were a single organism. But still, I kept things gentle and contained.

I finished the kiss with a playful bite to his bottom lip, to which I was rewarded with a whimper of pleasure as he shivered with desire.

"Now that's how I expect to be kissed at the end of a perfect date." I whisper teasingly as I press my forehead against his to catch my breath and regain my composure.

He stumbled back out of my arms with a goofy grin on his face. "Right! Duly noted... I'll be sure to... uhh... keep doing that... for you." He began to walk backwards down the hallway to head back to his room. I watched as he fidgeted with the front of his pants, clearly trying to hide something BIG, though failing miserably. He kept tripping over his feet and jumbling his words as he apprehensively walked away. "Thanks again for... uhhh... a lovely ev- evening, Chace. I'll see you tomo- tomorrow... for try-... tryouts!"

I waved playfully as he continued to recede into the distance. "Goodnight, Ian." I called out lightly as to not wake my neighbours.

Once he was safely around the corner that would lead him to the stairwell, I let out a huge sigh and began to bounce around to release my own nervous energy. I can't believe I managed to hold back when all I wanted to do was pull him into my room to fuck! Clearly he wanted it to... I was just better at hiding my boner.

Ian dramatically raced back around the corner and ran towards my open door. I barely had enough time to process the animalistic look in his eyes before he pounced.

"Fuck it! I can't hold back anymore..." He declared before crashing his lips against mine.

Neither can I, baby.

We tripped into my room as our mouths enthusiastically began to explore one another again, only this time we held nothing back. Ian kicked the door closed so his hands could continue to work their way across my body in a maddening way. He ripped my shirt open, sending buttons flying about the room, and then proceeded to kiss his way down my neck towards my chest.

While I had a moment to spare for air, I asked him sincerely, "How far am I allowed to go?"

He knew exactly what I was asking; this would be his first time having sex with a guy, so it was up to him to set the limits. In response, he pressed his hard-on against mine as he scratched his nails slowly down my back. Once I satisfied him with a growl of pleasure and a responding grinding motion, he whispered with bated breath, "I want you to make a mess of me."

Gladly.

~*~*~*~

We pulled an all-nighter.

I had never had so much sex in all my life, and it was made all the sweeter because it was with the guy I was crazy about.

After our final round, to which we only tapped out because we were completely out of fluids and breath, Ian rolled off of me and exclaimed simply, "Holy fuck, dude!"

"Yeah... that was-"

"THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE!" He finished gleefully as he stared up at the speckled ceiling. And then he burst into a fit of giggles as he recalled it all in detail.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I turned to my side so I could kiss his cheek before settling comfortably against him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped a lazy arm around me, and I listened to his still rapidly beating heart as I closed my eyes to rest.

Ian shook me slightly to recapture my attention as he eagerly asked, "Can I stick it in you next time?"

"Maybe..." I mused teasingly as I recalled how much he enjoyed being the bottom, "... but I don't think you can shoot your load ever again without having me inside you."

"Fuck you!" He cried out as he began to aggressively tickle my sides. He had discovered quite quickly during our love-making that this was a sensitive spot for me. We both laughed and rolled around on the bed as I tried to dodge his frisky attacks.

But then I saw what time it was on my alarm clock and I immediately pushed him off of me. "SHIT! It's already 8am, Ian! We're going to be late-"

"We don't have class this morning." He said stupidly.

I jumped out of bed and began rummaging through my closet for clothes that Ian could borrow. "No, but we have soccer tryouts, shithead!" I tossed a pair of shorts, a shirt and clean underwear at his head to wake him up fully.

"SHIT!" He began to frantically scramble out of the tangled mess he created with the bedsheets during his tickle attack.

Ian also borrowed my spare cleats, making due with the fact that they were a size to big. Just as we were all dressed and ready to race out the door, Ian slammed his body against the wood and held on to the handle so I couldn't open it.

"What the hell are you doing now?" I asked impatiently.

He just smiled brightly, preparing to drop a huge bombshell on me in typical Ian-heart-stopping-fashion. "Now probably wouldn't be a good time to tell you that I love you, huh?"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling back. "Actually, it's the perfect time." I leaned in to give him a quick kiss before responding in kind, "I love you too."

Hello lovelies!!!

Well, there you have it! All four ships have sailed towards their happily ever afters!!! ⛵️🥰

Did you SQWEEEEE with delight?! Wasn't Ian and Chace's first date simply adorable?! I love my macho couple whenever they act like blushing children ☺️ and then they do a complete 180 and fuck like animals 😏 RAWR!!! 🦁🐯

So do they have a forever kind of love? Will their underlying friendship be the key to their happiness? If they weren't friends first, would they maybe not last as a couple? What predictions do you have for this couple beyond the book?

STAY TUNED for tomorrow's Epilogue!!!

Thanks for the chat!
Please follow, vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
33K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
35.8K 2.1K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
1.1M 48K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...