Get A Room!

By BrightSparksBL

Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get m... More

Author's Note
~:*:~ Character Map ~:*:~
~:*:~ One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ten ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eleven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twelve ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fourteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventeen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Nineteen ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Twenty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Thirty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Forty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Fifty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Sixty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Seventy-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Six ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Eighty-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Two ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Three ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Four ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Five ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Seven ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Eight ~:*:~
~:*:~ Ninety-Nine ~:*:~
~:*:~ One Hundred ~:*:~
~:*:~ One Hundred and One ~:*:~
~:*:~ Bonus Epilogue ~:*:~
What's Next?!

~:*:~ Ninety-Six ~:*:~

1.1K 96 43
By BrightSparksBL

Jesse

I was taking a shower as an excuse to release some of my pent up sexual frustration. I hadn't gone this long without sex in quite some time. And before meeting Tanner, I had no intention of moderating my sexual appetite in university. Why would I when there would be so many new people to meet and explore?! But I suppose when you meet the right person, giving up that lifestyle becomes an easy decision.

But I just wish Tanner would accept me as his lover already before my dick exploded and I had permanent blue balls! Jerking off in the shower just wasn't doing it for me, even though I'm thinking of him as I stroke. I let go of my member with a frustrated sigh, accepting the fact that I wouldn't be able to properly get off without his participation.

Is this what it's like to be in love?! Am I that faithful to him that I can't even enjoy a little self-love until he accepts me? I just want to masturbate, for fucks sake!

I smacked my head lightly against the tiled wall over and over again as the water rained down from the showerhead. I let out a groan in agony as I stared at my semi-hard on.

"Jesse, is that you?"

Holy fuck... was that Tanner's voice?!

I turned off the shower and immediately reached for my towel that was hanging over the door. "One second! I'm coming out..." I wrapped the towel around my waist and moved to open the shower stall door.

Tanner pushed back against the door to trap me inside. "Hold on. This might be easier for me to say if I'm not looking directly at you, so just stay in there for a minute. Okay?"

Oh my god... he was going to reject me! He didn't want to look at my crushed face when he said the words, probably so he wouldn't change his mind out of pity. I suppose that was better in the end; I wouldn't want him to become my lover out of pity.

I leaned against the back wall of the stall to keep myself from pushing the door open, trapping my hands between my back and the tile. "Go ahead, Tanner. I'm listening..."

I could see his feet through the gap below the door as he nervously bounced on the balls of his feet and kicked the air. I was spitefully glad that this was going to be as hard on him to say as it was for me to hear.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for accusing you of purposefully sabotaging my relationship with Layne. Deep down I knew that I was being stupid, but I just couldn't help but say and think such mean things to alleviate my own guilt. I wasn't blameless in this whole affair; I need to own up to the fact that I made my own choices where you and Layne are concerned. So yeah... I'm sorry for being such an asshole after that night."

"I get it. I didn't exactly pick the best time to confess my feelings for you..."

"And I didn't exactly pick the best time to overanalyze our entire acquaintance. I want you to know that I never regretted that night, no matter how many terrible things I said the next day to distance myself from you!"

"Okay..."

"I appreciate what you've done to prove your loyalty to me. It's already spread across campus that you've become a one-lover kind of guy, though no one seems to know who you've devoted yourself to-"

I offer an explanation so he doesn't think I'm ashamed to be with him. "I didn't want to toss your name into the mix since we're technically not an item. As soon as you said yes to being my boyfriend, I would have proudly told the world of my love for you..." But I guess that won't be happening after all.

Tanner makes a grunting noise of understanding before continuing, "And I appreciate the fact that Layne is no longer sharing a room with you."

"I did that more for her than for you, if I'm being honest. I felt like I owed her big time after what I did with her boyfriend, so finding her a new room so she can spend the rest of the year in Massey comfortably seemed like the least I could do. Even if you rejected me, I figured she'd still hate seeing me day and night until summer break."

"Right... of course..." He said awkwardly.

"But it's a bonus that you would also feel more comfortable coming to my room in the future if you were to accept me." I let out a sad chuckle as I combed my fingers through my wet hair. "I guess that's superfluous at this point... now that you're here to deliver the bad news."

I could hear him shifting so that he was now leaning his forehead against the door. I imagined him closing his eyes tight as he held onto the door handle, ensuring that I wouldn't open it in protest once he finally spat out his rejection.

"Jesse... you're an amazing guy. You're funny, smart, friendly, passionate, entertaining, and undeniably handsome. You've proven how much you care about me time and time again, and I can't help but feel drawn to you. The night we had sex was the best night of my life, and I've been craving you ever since. I would be a fool to give up what we have in and out of the bedroom."

Damn, he was going to hit me with the compliments before he shot me in the heart...

"But...?" I prompted.

He was silent for a long time before he finally spoke, mumbling his words against the door to make him almost inaudible. "And..." He corrected me before saying, "... I love you."

"Wait, what did you just say?!" I couldn't remain glued to the wall any longer. I jumped forward and grabbed the door lock, ready to throw the door open if what I heard was true.

"I've fallen in love with you, Jesse." He stated bravely with a slight hitch to his voice, which meant he was definitely smiling gleefully.

"So there's no BUT...?!?! You're not rejecting me?!?!"

"No, you idiot. I'm asking you to be my boyfriend."

I opened the door and pulled him into the shower stall with me, not caring that my towel had fallen to the floor and I was now pressing my extremely sensitive hard-on against his body as we embraced.

"YES! YES, YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!" I screamed as I danced around the shower stall with him in my arms. I almost slipped a few times despite my shower shoes, but Tanner kept me upright as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. He laughed as I began to cry with joy into the crook of his neck.

"I never thought I'd see the day when you cried over someone!" Tanner teased as he pulled back to wipe his thumb across my cheeks.

"Shut up! I thought you were here to break my heart, so this is all just overwhelming and unexpected. You better not be fucking with me, Tanner! If you wake up tomorrow and tell me that this was all a mistake or some joke, I'll fucking deck you!" I warned with my most serious expression, though Tanner could tell that I was only putting up a front.

"I'm not going anywhere, Jesse. You're my boyfriend, and I couldn't be happier."

"I've never been in a relationship like this before..." I remind him, hoping that he'll appreciate the honesty and still accept the challenge that lies ahead for us. "I'll do my best to be a good boyfriend, but I'll definitely need you to help me get it right."

He smiled seductively as he traced a finger down the front of my body. "You taught me how to bring the passion..." He leaned in to capture my gaze with his own as he adjusted his tone to something more sweet before continuing, "... now let me show you how to create a lasting connection."

The student has now become the teacher.

I smiled like a fool drunk on love as I grabbed the sides of his face to pull him in for a long awaited kiss. Our lips collided desperately, gliding rhythmically before our tongues hungrily sought release from our own mouths to intertwine. Little moans and whimpers escaped as we got more playful by biting each other's lips or slowing the pace to make our partner more eager.

Tanner finally broke the kiss to catch his breath. And it didn't escape his notice that I was still completely naked, grinding my boner against him enthusiastically.

"You seem just as pent up as I've been." He comments zealously before asking outright, "Have you ever fucked in a shower before?"

This brings back the memory of the day we first met playing Sexy Bingo. He learned quickly that day that I was very experienced at sex, and that I was a bit of a thrill seeker as I had experimented with many places outside of the bedroom. Sex in the shower was not one of the locations called out that night before I won the round, so Tanner was legitimately curious.

But his smile told me that he wasn't asking out of jealousy, but rather because he was just as horny as I was in this moment.

"Yes." I admit honestly. His face doesn't fall in despair from knowing that he wouldn't be my first in this instance, but I still feel a need to cheer him up. "But it was only once and it was less than successful. We couldn't manage to get comfortable or make it look as hot as it does in the movies, so we ended up moving things back into the bedroom."

"So why don't we give you a better memory of sex in the shower for you to cling to? In fact, I think I'm going to rewrite all your greatest hits so they'll include me in them!" He declared playfully as he began to pull off his shirt.

"So you want to have sex on a beach, sex on a plane, sex in a hot tub, sex in a barn, sex-"

"All of it!" He dropped his shirt onto the wet floor of the shower before fumbling with his belt and zipper. "We're going to fuck anytime and anywhere we want."

"As much as I want to have sex right now, I don't think we can... I don't have a condom." I state somewhat regretfully as I reach down to zip his pants back up. "We can go back to your room and-..."

I stop midsentence as Tanner pulls a condom out of his back jean pocket with a triumphant smile on his face.

"Lately I've been instinctively grabbing a condom from my bedside drawer to keep with me just in case. I never used to do that before; I figured I'd always be having sex in bed anyways so why carry it around?!" He said in reference to his past relationship with Layne. They probably both had a small box in their rooms for the rare occasion when they fucked.

"So what is this?" I laugh heartily as I gesture towards the condom, "Are you just preparing for what a life with me has to offer?!"

He nods, unashamed. "It became second nature to grab it, almost like making sure you have your phone and keys before walking out of the house. It sort of made me realize that I was craving you; that even though my mind was confused about my love for you, my body had already accepted this connection and was eagerly anticipating our reunion."

I continued to laugh. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment, but I'm too horny to overthink this."

"So we're going to do this?!" He asked eagerly, already ripping the condom wrapper open. I watched the erotic show as he stripped out of his jeans and boxers, and then he rolled the condom onto his hard dick.

I turned the shower back on to give us some sense of privacy. It was a public bathroom after all, and I doubt Tanner thought to bolt the main door closed when he entered earlier. Though I knew that our cries of pleasure would still echo against the bathroom walls, at least the splashing water could muffle some of the noise...

"Make me scream, baby." I demanded before pulling him in for some intense making out and foreplay.

He took me from behind, impatiently thrusting up into me without much preparation. It hurt at first, but my body quickly adjusted and sucked his dick in greedily. I pressed my hands against the wall for support as he pounded harder than he'd ever done before. We both grunted and moaned with overwhelming pleasure, desperate for this euphoria after going so long without it. Once he was getting close to his release, he moved one of his hands to my dick to jerk me off. He whispered in my ear, "I want us to cum together." This sent me over the edge, so I tightened around him and brought him over with me. We rode out our shaking orgasms together, barely able to stand.

"I love you, Tanner." I said breathlessly.

"I love you too, Jesse." He replied, still with his rock solid dick inside me despite his ejaculation. He began pumping again, excited for round two, three, or however many times we needed to finally become flaccid. Basically as long as that one condom was willing to stay on his dick with room for more semen, then we'd keep fucking in that shower.

And then I'm sure we'd move our little love-fest into his room to demolish the rest of the condoms in his drawer. I had every intention of going all night long again, and I couldn't wait to enter him in return.

Hello lovelies!!!

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Sooooo....

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS SWEET AND SEXY LITTLE CHAPTER?!?!?! 😱😳

First we get our much needed love confession from Tanner! Jesse actually cries, and the two of them become boyfriends.
SO SWEET!!! 😍

And then we finally get a much needed shower sex scene after all of those other showers scenes where I left you guys high and dry 😜 LMAO
SO SEXY!!! 🥵

So what are your thoughts on how this relationship came about? Did Tanner and Jesse ever surprise you during their journey to this moment?

Thanks for the chat!
Please follow, vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 21.7K 44
[Featured in FreetheLGBT: Diverse Literature reading list and Humor: Young. Dumb. Full of Fun list] Colin Mitchell, a photographer at a well-known st...
405K 21.8K 70
Elliot ditched his jock reputation after high school. He happily traded his cleats and shoulder pads for college cafeteria food and seminars notes. N...
491K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
17.9K 790 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...