๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ || ๐ธ๐‘™๏ฟฝ...

By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

[๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ž๐!๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] Manifesting a power frighteningly similar... More

-You're Trash Bro-
-Roasting A Blueberry-
-Oh Look, A Cat!-
-Oh No! Anyway-
~Choi Haeun~
-Kit-Cat-
-Catboy-
-Jiwoo The Cat Stealer-
-*Slides Into Your Dms*-
~Special: Saiki!Reader~
-Take The L-
ยฟ?MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“?ยฟ
-Calm Your Tits Bro-
-The Pickachu Cosplayer-
-Fart Manipulation-
-Sonic Vs Farter-
-Stalking Bootleg Pikachu-
??MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“??
-Brightness Overload-
-Mother Lengthy Limbs-
-Multiple Things Happen At Once!-

-Oh Look, A Demon Child-

3.2K 111 135
By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

You were trying to crawl into the kitchen quietly in order to not wake Haeun up since it was the middle of the night and you were craving for chocolates. 

He banned you from eating chocolates at night since you might get cavities (and diabetes) and he didn't want you to go to the dentist so soon since you might get traumatized.

Also, don't get me wrong, you can walk and run properly. Hell, you can even take part in the Olympics if you wished to do so. 

It's just that you liked crawling better so you just crawled everywhere in the mansion and occasionally give Haeun heart attacks.

Okay, i won't lie, it was mostly for giving Haeun heart attacks because you are a little shit.

Let's get back to what you are doing right now.

After five minutes of crawling around like a cockroach, you finally reached your destination. You completed your quest of being quiet and now you just had to get your reward!

Your eyes sparkled in anticipation as you reached for the door.

As soon as you opened the door, all the happiness that you were feeling died down as you saw Haeun grinning down at your tiny form, holding a stash of chocolates in his arms.

He then proceeded to put them in the highest place he could find while staring right into your despair filled eyes.

The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch.

He looked down at you and smirked. He then stuck out his tongue and mocked you for being a small child.

The show, the doe and the audacity of this hoe.

You pouted, cheeks red with gas steaming out of your ears to show how angry you were.

"hmMp." You 'said' angrily and turned away from the blueberry.

"Oh man, little (name) is angry with me, I'm so sad :(" he said, 'sadly'.

You just gave him the stink eye, only turning your head a little to do it.

"Now I'll have to eat the cookies and cream ice cream that i bought all by myself, such a shame, really."

You now turned your body fully towards his direction and stared at his face which was filled with crocodile tears.

"If only (name) refrained from eating chocolates at night, i could give her the nice choco lava cake with ice cream in the morning."

You started crawling back towards him with sparkles in your eyes. 

Once you reached him, you tugged at his pant legs and did the classic puppy eyes, wanting to eat the sweet treats as soon as possible.

"Nope, you're not getting anything right now shortie. And if you eat chocolates now then say bye bye to the ice cream and cake that i brought for you." He said and smiled down at you.

You visibly deflated but still gave a nod to him.

"Well then, let's get you to sleep now (nickname)!" He shined. Yes, he shined.

He then picked you up like a sack of potatoes and proceeded to toss you in your room.

The next day, you woke up at 9 am as usual, but something felt off. Your mouth felt weird and your gums were hurting.

You bring your hand up to your face and touch it only to feel something sharp which drew some blood from your finger.

It hurt a lot since that was the first time you got cut.

Tears dropped from your eyes as you started to wail loudly (like Haeun when being dramatic).

You hear heavy footsteps and a few thuds before the door to your room slams open and a worried looking Haeun rushes in, wearing an apron and holding a comically large spoon.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO HURT YOU?! WHY IS YOUR HAND BLEEDING?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TEETH?! WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?! AHHHH! CALM DOWN PLEASE DONT CRY OR I WILL CRY TOO!!"

He yote the spoon, held your hand and started crying with you.

Great, now we have two children crying.

• • •

After you both finished your dramatic crying session, you both looked at each other with teary eyes and he hugged you.

He pulled away and took a hold of your face and tilted it upwards, towards his own.

"Now what the heck are these? Since when did children have fangs?"

He opened your mouth and kept tilting it to take a better look at the new discovery in front of him.

He sighed, "Even tho they look absolutely adorable, the other people might bully you or get freaked out because they are dumb. We don't want you to have a mean nickname like 'snaggle tooth' either now, do we?"

You immediately shook your head as a way of saying no.

"We're going to the dentist later to see what we can do about these fangs, alright?"

You pouted but still nodded.

Haeun was honestly getting quite worried for you. You weren't able to speak like most kids your age, liked to crawl around a lot instead of normally walking around (he didn't know it was to scare him) and now you somehow grew fangs overnight.

If he was getting creeped out by you, he never showed it because you had the mentality of a normal kid and deserved love and affection just like any other kid. He didn't want to be like his parents.

He loved to spoil you and see the happiness on your face but spoiling you too much affected your health so he restrained himself.

Even if you turn out to be a demon, ghoul or a vampire or be considered a 'villian' to society, he will always be by your side until his last breath.

As you can see, he got attached to you quite quickly.

• • •

The dentist couldn't explain the cause of your fangs but did offer to rip them out to which you were terrified and Haeun was ready to throw hands.

As soon as you reached home, Haeun broke a vase in secret to repress his anger and then immediately got his flowery aura back when he saw you waddling towards him like an adorable penguin.

"(Name)! My favourite child!" He picked you up, did a twirl with you above his head and put you down.

"The bitchy dentist told us to make you wear a muzzle but I'm not willing to make you look like an animal. So we're going to go shop for masks instead!" He exclaimed.

You also excitedly put your hands in the air with a tiny 'yay', his contagious happiness rubbing off on you.

He giggled like a school girl and then picked you up and you magically found yourself safely sitting in the car because I'm too lazy to write shit.

• • •

Haeun was at the library to study for his upcoming finals.

Yes, you heard me right, he studies and also likes to read shit.

And he's also a ducking nerd.

(Oh wow look at autocorrect censoring me)

As he was skimming through the history section, trying to find the book he was supposed to study, something else caught his attention.

Diary Of A Demon Slayer

(Don't you dare bully me because of the name)

'Demon slayers? Oh right, we learnt about them in ninth grade.' Haeun thought.

He took the book out of the shelf and flipped it, looking at the summary of the book.

'Tanjiro Kamado... Oh right, he's the one who defeated the demon king and cured his sister.'

He decided to borrow that book, since something told him to and also because he was intrigued since he didn't pay much attention in his history classes except when the teacher was teaching about the demon war which took place in the Tashio period in Japan. (Lmfao cliché but idgaf)

As soon as he reached home, (Name) greeted him by hugging his legs. 

Of course, she was doing this for chocolates. 

He gave her the desired treats and chuckled, "There there, stop acting for sweets now, that's supposed to be my job!" He lightly bonked her head.

• • • 

(Name) Choi eerily resembled Nezuko Kamado, just some features were different. It didn't take Haeun long to figure it out after he borrowed that book.

'Maybe it's just a coincidence? Well, if she does get fire powers and size manipulation then I'd be inclined to believe that she's the reincarnation of Nezuko Kamado.'

'Let's just hope she doesn't develop caniballistic tendencies...'

(Big words :O)

He looked over at the girl inhaling the chocolate cake that he made. She hummed happily like a sunshine

He sighed, 'Yeah no, sweets will always be her favourite.'

________________________

Oh wow this chapter is five hundred words longer than the first one

Also, fuck that update schedule.

I was thinking of continuing it here but nah suffer

Anyways, the next chapter will mostly probably be the last original chapter but i don't really know since i haven't planned anything yet and am only writing what is being made up in my mind and fingers, if that makes any sense.

Also you'll probably meet the sunshine next chapter so yeah

After that I'll post a chapter basically saying shit about who Haeun is and how he looks like

I was gonna post it before this chappie but i wanna get the tiny (Name) arc over with first

Anyways, if you're feeling safe, then here's a gentle reminder that I'm still out there :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 166 13
โ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค, ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™– ๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™‘... ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜...
500K 24.8K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
8.1K 365 18
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™'๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•—๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 65 5
[ASSHOLEโœ“] - one shot?? idk but more words = less chapter. chapter one - 14k words. chapter two - 10.5k words. chapter three - 10.8k words. chapter f...