Diaper Roleplay v.2

By Dante3124

My first one got removed. A set of diaper roleplay ideas. I prefer to play the main characters, but open to d... More

Baby Shower
Mom's nursery
Disney means diapers
Switching rooms
Surprise delivery
Robin raises the stakes
The Two Charts
You said Yes
A lie leads to diapers
Grades up, or grow down
Happy Birthday!
Forgetting to Cancel
Begging to be baby
Nanny Club
Potty Partners
Trading is for the best
swimsuit switch
Going all the way back
Family reunion
Home for the holidays
Babies get in free

Daycare Daze

1.7K 3 1
By Dante3124

Summer was coming to an end. Sarah graduated high-school and made the choice to take a year off before college. She didn't really have a plan for her year until she heard a conversation between her little sister and mother.

"Kindergarten will be so great! But I'll miss daycare. We got to play so many games and make pretty pictures" Her mother smiles and tells her she will have fun in Kindergarten too.

This gives Sarah an idea. Daycare did seem fun! With Kimmy leaving daycare, why not have her go. Only a little information would need to be changed for enrollment.

"Mom! I want to go to Daycare this year."

After some discussion, her mom decides to see if she can enroll her oldest daughter in daycare. Come to find out all the spots are taken except for the 6 months-2 years. If Sarah really wants to go, it will have to be in diapers as one of the babies. Easy enough to change 18 years to 18 months.

I want Sarah to slowly fade away into more babyish behavior the longer she is there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 487 59
⚠️⚠️⚠️just a warning don't read with family around or company⚠️⚠️⚠️ sexual stuff Take your time Read at your own pace Start at the beginning of 2022 ...
92.7K 1K 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
22K 910 9
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
53.8K 1.4K 61
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...