Married? I have amnesia, don'...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 已婚? 失忆呢, 别骗我 Author: 愛哈哈的小刀 Shi Nan was surprised when he saw the big boss of t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 66

315 9 0
By Kessho_Yuki

gu shu still had something to do for the company to stay here, and ding yu accompanied shi nan and xu lan back together.

when shi nan went to pick up xu lan, zheng jianbao and the little girl sent xu lan out, and zheng jianbao put the fruit he was carrying here and said to xu lan: "this is what you like to eat, eat on the road."

in front of shi nan's face, xu lan may not be embarrassed to say anything, and he is still a little polite when he speaks: "thank you." "you're

welcome." zheng jianbao smiled, "from now on, all the bad things have passed, and i will live a good life in the future."

shi nan heard this and felt that it was not quite right, and took a look.

the little girl stepped forward and grabbed the corner of xu lan's clothes, looked up at her, and said, "won't you come back after you leave?" "

petite." zheng jianbao scolded, pulled the little girl behind him, and said to xu lan awkwardly, "children don't understand things, you don't mind."

xu lan's lips pursed a few times, trying to say something but didn't seem to know what to say.

zheng jianbao patted her shoulder: "look ahead, god will be fair."

shi nan took a bunch of little girls from the trunk and toys for jiaojiao, but jiaojiao was not surprised to see these at all, and only said quietly, "i don't want these, i just want a mother."

shi nan feels that he is now like the villain in the tv series.

on the plane, shi nan closed his eyes and recuperated, thinking all the way back how to arrange for song linsheng to meet with xu lan, whether he should first meet mei qingyi and let mei qingyi help him analyze it.

what if song linsheng saw that xu lan was too stimulated? <

after seeing xu lan, can song linsheng really reconcile with the past?

because he came back with xu lan, shi nan did not tell song linsheng in advance that he would come back today, he thought about arranging xu lan well, and then he first went back to pacify song linsheng, and waited until the right time to let xu lan and song linsheng meet.

it is now eleven o'clock, this time song linsheng is working in the company, so shi nan directly took a taxi back to his own community, planning to let ding yu take xu lan to the rented house to stay first.

the reason why shi nan was not afraid of song linsheng bumping into him was because he had already asked xiangyang in advance, and xiangyang said that song linsheng had several very important meetings today, so this time would definitely not be at home.

the two took the elevator upstairs, and just out of the elevator, shi nan's mobile phone rang, which was sunny.

shi nan waited for ding yu to pull out the key to open the door, and picked up the phone: "hey, little cool brother."

"brother shi, it's not good, something is wrong."

there is a voice in the handset of the mobile phone, and another sound is in the corridor.

shi nan's heart sank, and as soon as his footsteps turned to the stairwell, he asked in a deep voice, "what's the matter?" the two looked

at each other in the stairwell.

xiangyang stood on the empty platform in the middle of the stairs, while shi nan stood by the door.

"brother shi, are you back?" xiang yang snorted, "my brother, my brother he..."

"what happened to song linsheng?" shi nan took three steps and made two steps up, grabbed xiangyang's shoulder with one hand, and looked as if he was going to eat xiangyang, "what about your brother?" xiangyang's

lips moved: "... aat home.

shi nan thought that something was wrong with song linsheng, and ran back home with a few steps with a heart, and when he saw the person sitting on the sofa intact, shi nan was relieved, as long as the person was well, nothing else mattered.

shi nan was frightened by xiangyang, his eyes were red, and he walked in the direction of song linsheng and said, "baby, i'm back." before

he could hug it, song linsheng furrowed his brows, reached out to block his arm, and asked, "who are you?"

shi nan: "..."

shi nan didn't expect that he had only been out for three days, and it was less than three days, and song linsheng had made him such a big moth.

song linsheng looked at him warily, and shi nan turned his head to see that there was ying ting in addition to song linsheng in the room.

"today my brother did not go to work at the company, i called him and could not get through, so i went directly to the door to find him, but i did not expect to see him standing in the doorway as soon as i went upstairs, saying that i did not know me." xiang yang was about to cry, "i just called brother ting, he doesn't know brother ting, he, he... he didn't know anyone anymore... woohoo..." xiangyang really cried.

ying ting's eyebrows also frowned, he looked at song linsheng, and raised his chin to shi nan: "you see clearly, you don't know this either?" song linsheng's face was

expressionless, and his gaze only paused briefly on shi nan's body, and then he did not open his eyes, nor did he answer ying ting's words.

there was no one in this room he knew, no, there was no one in this world he knew. <

he stayed here because he woke up here this morning, and he seemed to have nowhere to go but here.

song linsheng's face was always cold, and the emotions in his eyes were extremely well hidden, and he couldn't see that this person suddenly had no memory.

ding yu and xu lan came in after shi nan and were stunned to hear this.

song linsheng's gaze swept faintly from the faces of the two people, and did not stay, and the expression on his face did not loosen in the slightest.

even seeing xu lan did not react, shi nan knew that this goods was really not remembered.

but was it simply amnesia, or was it the personality of the third blank memory he imagined?

shi nan's thoughts were confused now, he couldn't think, and his instinct was to go forward and hug song linsheng: "well, don't be afraid, i'm here." the

next second, the person who threw the hug was pressed on the sofa by song linsheng's arm.

"brother..."

"lin sheng..."

"song linsheng..."

...

everyone shouted in unison, ying ting and xiangyang's faces changed, they both understood song linsheng, and it was a matter of minutes to remove his arm.

shi nan also closed his eyes, careless, forgetting song linsheng's perverted skill. <

but the expected pain did not come, shi nan's face was pressed against the sofa and he turned his head awkwardly, and saw song linsheng kneeling on the sofa with one leg, looking at him with a frown, and the emotions in his eyes were very complicated, as if he was doing some struggle.

shi nan swallowed the spit: "what, baby, let go of your hand first."

"i'm not you..." maybe the word "baby" is too difficult to say, song linsheng paused, and said in a cold voice, "you'd better not talk nonsense."

"you're not my baby, i'm your baby, come, let go of your baby." shi nan tried to move his arm, song linsheng twisted his eyebrows fiercely or let go of his hand, and then stepped back to the window, leaning on the window sill with his back, this is the instinct of self-protection, this position can clearly see the movements of everyone in the room.

the crowd in the room was silent, not knowing how to react.

the most calm in it is shi nan, after all, he has experienced the era of dual personality.

xu lan sobbed quietly next to him, and was helped by ding yu to sit down on the sofa, shi nan looked at the guarded song linsheng, got up and walked to the bedroom, but unexpectedly the person behind him suddenly shouted: "where are you going?"

shi nan turned his head, raised an eyebrow and revealed a smile: "what, don't you want me?"

song linsheng's eyebrows could no longer be loosened when he twisted them.

the person in front of him was really frivolous, but inexplicably he felt very close and couldn't help but want to get closer.

shi nan ran back to the bedroom and then ran out, throwing the red book in front of song linsheng.

song linsheng hesitantly picked up the red book and looked at it, the three words of the marriage certificate were really dazzling.

one of them was still him.

song linsheng looked at shi nan silently, even if he disguised himself well, shi nan also saw helplessness and confusion in his eyes, and shi nan's heart was soft and he sighed.

"don't be afraid." shi nan took song linsheng's hand and kissed it on the lips, "there is me." the

softness coming from the back of his hand made song linsheng's eyelids jump fiercely, and then the next second he threw away shi nan's hand and said sharply: "frivolous." shi

nan: "..."

i flirt with your uncle, it is not the time for you to beg me to be frivolous."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 246 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
102K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
1M 96K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.1K 77 15
Yeah [request are openn] - gore (?) - art (well duh-) - flowers - idk just look inside