In the Abyss, you're my Moonl...

By samsaekgoyangi93

After being a private student during his uni-years, Yoongi's more than nervous to move into the dormitory dur... More

I - Instincts over rationality
II - A rough start
III - Realisations
IV - Bad decisions
V - To complete each other

DISCLAIMER

35 2 0
By samsaekgoyangi93

Hello there!

I just want to make a few things clear:

- This is fanfiction. Nothing that happens here is real.
- Personally I see my characters as characters. I see the irl people as actors who only give their looks and voices to the characters they're playing in my story.
- Don't take anything that happen in the story seriously.
- Just because I might write something "bad" happening or some of the characters make bad decisions does not mean I agree with them or that I want to romanticise them.

Please don't project my characters onto the real people.

Also - I do not give permission to anyone to repost my work. If you want to translate it, ask first.

Thank you for understanding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.2M 65.9K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
29.7K 1.6K 41
Namjoon a big businessman, a cold-ass man, and an only brat son of his parents is also a true blood alpha Meanwhile, yoongi is from a working-class...
175K 13.6K 33
"We are not meant to be ..." The omega said, tears falling down from his beautiful eyes. "I don't care if we die today.... If I cannot live with you...