𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

By infusionate

You don't get to choose who you fall in love with in life, which begs the question of whether people can pret... More

One | Lucky
Two | Script
Three | Favour
Four | Interview
Five | Salad
Six | FaceTime
Seven | Wrap
Eight | Venice
Nine | Studio
Ten | Breakfast
Eleven | Marrakech
Twelve | Technicality
Thirteen | Swimming
Fourteen | Hair
Fifteen | Chemistry
Sixteen | Cocktail
Seventeen | Vape
Eighteen | Tea
Nineteen | Phone
Twenty | Instagram
Twenty One | Situation
Twenty Two | Car
Twenty Three | Test
Twenty Four | Cigarette
Twenty Five | Pastry
Twenty Six | Nerves
Twenty Seven | Settled
Twenty Eight | Scotland
Twenty Nine | Luggage
Thirty | Beer
Thirty One | Wood
Thirty Two | Poker
Thirty Three | Selfie
Thirty Four | Fire
Thirty Five | Dreaming
Thirty Six | Shooting
Thirty Seven | Penis
Thirty Eight | Meeting
Thirty Nine | Surprise
Forty | Match
Forty One | Funding
Forty Two | Legality
Forty Three | Photos
Forty Four | Velvet
Forty Five | Wet
Forty Six | Dinner
Forty Seven | Golf
Forty Eight | Questions
Forty Nine | Announcement
Fifty | Finish
Fifty One | Cast
Fifty Two | Nerves
Fifty Three | Dress
Fifty Four | Break
Fifty Five | Dark
Fifty Six | Stimulation
Fifty Seven | Hangover
Fifty Eight | TikTok
Fifty Nine | Speech
Sixty | Call
Sixty One | Cult
Sixty Two | Meatballs
Sixty Three | Morning
Sixty Four | Interpretation
Sixty Five | Motel
Sixty Six | Mirror
Sixty Eight | Spite
Sixty Nine | Finished

Sixty Seven | Voicemail

912 31 73
By infusionate

TOM

Picking Y/N up from set this afternoon felt like proper boyfriend duties. I mean, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, we quite often would be on set togethwr day in and day out. But it wasn't particularly common for me to drop into set on a day I wasn't working - I needed my rest and recuperation man.

Today was different. Today I was working out at the gym with my trainer, having a grand old time filled with sweat and banter when he offered to drop me home which I politely declined. Usually what happened when I was in London, was that I'd jog from my place, to the gym as a warm up, we'd do some hard core boxing and HIIT circuits and then I'd jog home as a cool down.

I checked my phone as I exited the boxing ring, looking at any important notifications that I'd need to respond to now rather than later once I got home and showered.

*Missed call from contact: 'Z's new 2022'*

MUM
family dinner tonight? X

MANAGER
Remember the GQ deadline for
images is on Thursday!

I scrolled through the other notifications, tapping on the Instagram portion to expand it from my Lock Screen. I hadn't posted anything recently so it was kind of weird seeing many DM's. The perk of having a verified account was that I could filter my notifications to only people I had selected or spoken to previously.

@hazosterfield sent a story from @Y/N  L/N
@tuwaine: that gyal is muy fuego
@harryholland64: translation?
@tuwaine: very hot fire
@hazosterfield: I love how you have a bigger
crush on Y/N than Tom bloody does hahaha
@hazosterfield: give her a piece of that
creamy dark chocolate mate
@tuwaine: there's enough to go around ;)

"Are you sure you don't want a lift home Tommo?" My trainer said as he swung his towel over his shoulder and sipped from his water bottle.

"Nah man, you'd have to drive an extra ten or twenty minutes on top of your trip, don't worry," I said shaking my head and scrolling again.

@Zendaya: Hey Tom, I don't know if you
changed your number but I'm sorry
about the other week where my emotions
got the best of me and I got angry at you
@Zendaya: Can we chat? I'd really like
to apologise properly to you

"Actually mate, can you drop me to the studio instead? I want to go see Y/N and surprise her," I said locking my phone and shoving it in my back pocket.

So after taking the keys from Y/N to drive us both home from the studio after she had filmed an interesting scene with James, we were home. I obviously have no bad blood about the scene because we're actors and we do sexual things for the sake of our jobs, but there were multiple factors contributing to how I felt today:

1) I haven't slept with Y/N since before I left for Wales to shoot that god awful scene that got rained out constantly in a shitty motel - which was over three weeks ago.

2) I had a missed call from my ex girlfriend who not only yelled at me whilst I was in shitty old Wales, but told me my relationship was completely fake and I was doing it as a rebound from her. And she had now left me messages on Instagram saying she apparently was sorry and wanted to call me again.

3) To top it all off, I saw my girlfriend act out a handjob scene with another man today and I got weirdly horny and weirdly jealous and weirdly sad all at the same time. I think that's because of the first and second points though.

And that brings me to now, my girlfriends pretty pink lips wrapped around my throbbing cock despite the fact I could hear my phone buzzing against the bedside table as I saw Zendaya's name appear on the screen as she called. I quickly reached over and locked my phone, making the vibration stop.

"I'll let it go to voicemail," I sighed.

Of course Y/N couldn't see my phone, she kept bobbing her head up and down, twisting her hand around the base as I brushed her hair back off her face. It was a nice sight for sore eyes, a sight I hadn't seen in a while yet had imagined almost every night in Wales.

James and I had made a pact whilst we stayed in that shitty motel, that we could tell the other lad to fuck off for ten minutes and we'd be able to walk with no questions asked. Except James never said it so I felt weird saying it; I didn't want him thinking I was a horny fucker who couldn't last three weeks without the touch of my girlfriend.

It's true, but still... I didn't want him knowing that.

My phone started to loudly vibrate against my bedside table again as I scrambled to quickly turn my phone onto do not disturb. Except Y/N pulled away and glared up at me.

"It's her isn't it?" She frowned.

I nodded.

"Then answer it," she said boldly, as if she was saying 'go on I dare you' with her raised eyebrow and her weirdly sexy scowl. Was she angry at me? I'm still really fucking hard... I don't want to answer the call but I don't want her to stop.

"What? No, I'm sorry darling, I'll throw it out the window," I whined, brushing her hair behind her ear and cupping her cheek delicately. I didn't want to look like a prick but I really needed her to finish this blowjob.

"Answer it, I want her to know how real our relationship is. She will hear the struggle in your voice as you try not to cum down my throat and moan my name into the phone," she said, her scowl turning into more of a devious smirk.

I was semi in shock as I slid my thumb across the screen and answered the call, looking down at my girlfriend as she repositioned her mouth above the tip of my cock.

"Uh hey, I got your messages," I said as I picked up, trying not to speak all that much so I could hopefully just focus on Y/N and pretend to listen to whatever Zendaya had to say.

To be quite frank, this was a really odd situation. My current girlfriend was running her thumb across the slit of my cock and staring up at me as I heard the voice of my ex girlfriend faintly in my ear.

Sorry to Zendaya, but I'm really not paying any fucking attention to her right now.

"I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted the other day, you didn't deserve to be treated like that," Zendaya said into the phone in my hand, with my other hand stroking Y/N's hair out of her face.

"Mhm," I said in response, acknowledging that I was semi listening to Zendaya but really not. Y/N glanced up at me through her lashes as she let a strand of saliva drip from her bottom lip to my cock, using her hands to gather her hair into a makeshift ponytail for me to grab with my free hand.

"Fuck..." I exhaled quietly, the sight of Y/N burning into my brain and making me slightly move the phone from my ear.

And that didn't slide with Y/N. She wanted this to be a challenge for me, she wanted Zendaya to know her place.

"What?" Zendaya asked.

"Oh I just uh- nothing," I said softly, praying that Zendaya would hang up.

"Put it on speaker," Y/N whispered, kind of glaring at me as I made eye contact with her. I did as she said, putting the phone onto the bedside table on speaker phone.

Honestly, I was nervous. I didn't know what Zendaya was going to say and I didn't know how Y/N would react but she had my dick dangerously close to her teeth.

"I feel bad Tom... I know that I fucked up leaving you and I-" Zendaya started to say before my brain completely stopped listening and tunnel visioned on Y/N wrapping her lips around my cock and sinking down onto it.

"Fuck," I muttered, licking my lips as I felt my mouth become dryer by the second as she bobbed her head back up, then back down even deeper.

"I know Tom, I'm sorry but I just need you to realise that what you have with Y/N isn't as real and genuine as me and you," Zendaya said in response to me saying that, I guess she thought I was having a conversation with her.

"Oh yes," I groaned, gripping Y/N's hair tighter as I felt the muscles in my torso tighten and my climax grow nearer and nearer to an orgasm.

"Wait what?" She responded. Fuck, that wasn't a good time to moan the word yes, shit.

"I- uh... Sorry but I just don't th-think of you in that way anymore. Plus I'm just kind of distracted... You called in the middle of something for Y/N and I-" I managed to say before I abruptly came into Y/N's mouth.

I slammed my hand over onto the bedside table to try and hang up but I'm almost certain Zendaya would have heard the start of my orgasm before the beep beep beep of the call hanging up.

Y/N kept going as I bucked my hips up into her mouth as I felt a second release, moaning as I let my head fall back into the pillow and screw my eyes shut.

I felt her lick from the base to the tip, cleaning me up with her tongue before I looked down at her with an exhausted laugh. I was trying to regain my breath and regulate my racing heart, but I was mostly in shock that we had done that.

"She definitely just heard me cum," I laughed, shaking my head at the fact my ex girlfriend would definitely have known what was happening.

"Good, she needs to know she lost her chance with you and you're not going back," Y/N said crawling back up to kiss me, cupping the side of my face with her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
21.1K 374 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...
9.5K 179 90
Book Two 💜 You don't have to read the first book but you probably should! "Then you realize she's right there And you're at home like, Damn, she can...
15.8K 180 42
this is what it's like when you're falling for your "best friend". The one person in this earth you could never develop feelings for... #tomdaya #1...