FORCED MARRIAGE

By BTS_fangirling

When he was forced to marry the CEO ......... Jikook πŸ’œ Side ship - vope πŸ’œ namjin πŸ’œ Suga and y/n and s... More

blind date
vope❀️
vope❀️
i should be happy for them??
he is not KIM TAEHYUNG?
who are you mochi??
home invitation πŸ’œ
FIGHT
marry?? whome???
THE GANG INTRO
the talk
SURPRISE !
CONGRATULATIONS
BACK TO SOUL
first happy moment
moving in??
confession 🀭
confession part 2
steamy FOOD πŸ”ž
WEDDING

park mension

203 7 1
By BTS_fangirling

JK POV

we entered in the area of park mension.

Jk - woah their house is like a mension. This is so beautiful.

Mr jung - yeah he is richest man. He inly have a sun and a loving wife. And my best buddy .

Hobi - i am in love with this house.

THeIR entrance is so big. Like we have to walk half a km to reach to main gate or house.

They parked the car and went inside the house

AS THE DOOR OPENED MR PARK WELCOMED THEM .

Mr park - welcome mr and mrs jung ( jk,hobi's parents ) and mr and mrs kimj (jin's parents )

Mr kim - how are you buddy and they hugged. And laughed.

Mrs park - come inside , lets have a seat .

They a went inside .

TAE POV

when he saw the guest he was in shock . He run towards them when he sees hobi.

Tae - hoba

Hobi - ohh Taehyungah .

Then they Hugged.

Then tae took both of them to where all the boys were sitting .

And all the parents goes to main living room area .

JIMIN WAS SHOCKED AS HELL . IS IT J..
MR JEON WHOME I HAVE TO MARRY .
WHAT THE FUCK . I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THIS BRAT. I WILL TALK TO DADDY , ANYONE NOT HIM .

JK POV

Jk was shock to see tae their . I saw him hugging hobi and then he took both of them to boys .

Jin - yaah hoba and jk what took you so long.

Hobi - yeah you could've came with us why you were early . And you didn't tell us you're coming here.

Suga - how can he live without joon . That iss why he is early.

Joon and jin become red tomato.

Jin - its not like that .

Joon - yeah this does not make sense . He came here for jiminie.

Jk was shocked to here . What jiminie.
Then he noticed the boy who was sitting in the corner of sofa.

Jimin and jk made eye contact . And realised that they are the one who was set up to meat today .

Then jimin looked away and excused himself and went upstairs.

Jk was so happy , because he is going to marry jiminie .

Tae noticed the expression on jimin's face and followed him .

Everyone started to chat. And talk what they were doing how they were doing. .

IN JIMIN ROOM

Tae - mochiah .

Jimin - why him. I hate him.

Tae - he is so sweet . He is caring . He wi be the best life partner for sure.

Jimin- you don't know him.

( Jimin does not want to tell him that how jk talked to jimin in lower manner )

Mr park - hey jimin , what you think you, you're not changing you decision are you.

Jimin - dad..

Mr park - son, they are here for three days . Just give me time. If your answer is no i will not force you.

Jimin saw the expression. His dad was sad but not showing .

Jimin - ok dad i will try.

Mrs park - thank you som then he left.

THEY ALL WERE HAVING DINNER .

AFTER DINNER EVERYONE STOOD UP TO GO TO THEIR ROOM..

suga went to his room .

Tae was sharing room with hobi .

Joon was sharing his room with jin.

Jimin was about to leave when mr park told him

Mr park - mochi show jungkook your room . We have only one room left and i THInk if anyone comes they we will put them in that. And you can share your room with jk , so you can bond

Jimin - dad !

Mr park - ok son good night ( he rushed out before jimin gives any rply)

Now there is only jk and jimin left

Jimin - follow me .

Jk followd jimin to his room

JK POV
Yeah i am going to his room . We didn't get any chance to talk. Finally i will say sorry to him and confess to him.

.........................
Intresting 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 4.4K 48
Jin and Jungkook hated eachother more than anything, Jungkook hated that Jin grew up privileged and everything was handed to him easily while Jin hat...
215K 6.9K 58
"You are a cheater Jungkook. I hate you" Jimin said. "Don't leave me Jimin. I really love you" JK cried. ................. "You hurt me Jeon"Tae s...
118K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
480K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...