๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž...

slumpeddp tarafฤฑndan

what happens when the guy mariana falls for , is the guy who killed her dad ?.. ashtray fanfic. Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
the end
new book

chapter 13

5.9K 80 26
slumpeddp tarafฤฑndan

after spending the day with rue , i felt myself feeling sick and my head was pounding every second.

it was obvious the drugs i had been doing , was effecting me and my body. i wasn't gonna do that anymore , i didn't want to end up being an addict or something happening , im doing it because of the whole thing that happened.

so instead , i'm gonna try and get over it , not turn to drugs. it's not right.

my heart was currently throbbing , i had a hand holding it as if that would help , obviously it wasn't.

i was sitting in the living room of fezs house , alone. him and ashtray are at the store , i didn't want to go because i don't feel like that's the best option.

i wanted to talk to ashtray , i wanted to ask him so many questions but i also couldn't , i don't think i should.

but i would do anything other than sit here with my head pounding , so of course i stood up and made my way to the store.

i didn't know how to go about this whole thing , in serious situations i just make jokes to cover up to fact it's really bothering me , so maybe that's what i'll do. who's knows.

i hate that i have a huge heart , that i forgive the people i shouldn't. because , i want to forgive ashtray. and i shouldn't , not for this. but i don't want to completely give up on him , because before i seen myself with him , in a relationship.

i believe there's something good about him , aside from all of this. i just haven't seen it yet , and if i give up on him i'll never get the chance to.

i bit my nails , thinking of every single way this could go.

i knew ashtray doesn't trust me , and now i don't trust him as much as i would've.

so talking , asking questions and trying to move past everything may be difficult.

the sight of fezcos store made me nervous , i started walking slower and started overthinking if i should turn around while i have the chance.

but i kept walking , reaching the store.
i took a deep breathe before opening it , being met with fezco himself.

i gave a small smile , i wanted him to know i wasn't ever mad at him , more just disappointed but i shouldn't have been , i didn't know them. and i moved in with them after ashtray did what he did.

"hey kid." he smiled , raising his eyebrows.
i think he's surprised i smiled at him.

"hi.. is ashtray back there ?" i got straight to the point , wanting to ease the awkwardness.

he furrowed his eyebrows , looking at me like i was insane. "ashtray ?"

i nodded , slowly.

"yeah." he seemed unsure saying this , but he pointed to the freezers anyway.

"thanks." i said before making my way to the freezers.

i knew ashtray could probably hear me , because when i used to sit back here with him i could hear the people that came in.

i opened the door , making ashtrays head turn fast towards me.

meeting eyes with him , my whole body got hot. i was insanely nervous.

"hi." i said , not knowing how to start this.

he squinted his eyes , "what are you doin here ?"

i sighed , sitting down in front of him. i was now closer , maybe i should've stayed standing.

"i wanna ask you a question. or a few."

he looked at me , like he was reading me.
after a couple seconds he nodded , as if he was saying i could ask.

"okay." i let out , sighing as i did so.

"the night.. that i came to live with you , was that the night that you.." i paused , not wanting to just flat out say "the night you killed my dad"

"the night you did what you did.. to my dad." i finished , deciding it was a better choice.

he leaned back in his chair , and nodded.

so i was right , that's why it smelt like chemicals.

i had another question i wanted to ask , i know it happened at their house. and i wanted to know where , because it smelt like chemicals in the living room.. where i slept. but if i asked and he told me it was the living room , i would probably have nightmares.

i took a long pause , thinking of what i should ask him and how.

"why did you do it ?" i asked another question i was wondering , i did want to know the other one. but i was saving myself.

"i didn't like the way he did business , i was protecting fez."

the first part , pissed me off. you kill someone because you don't like the way they do business ?

but protecting fez , is more understanding.. i guess.

"okay." i decided not to ask any more questions , but i didn't want to leave just yet.

he kept his eyes on me , even though i was sitting there not saying anything.

"i don't know if trusting custer with that is the best idea." i let out my thoughts , wanting to tell him that.

i was upset and disappointed he did it , but i haven't even told the cops. custer on the other hand , he could.

"and trusting you is ? you're his daughter." he squinted his eyes , making me feel stupid.

"and yet i'm still here."

-

ashtray took that sentence in , hearing it over and over again in his mind.

she was right , he did what he did , to her dad. and she was still there , talking to him like she didn't hate him.

i'm all honestly he thought she hated him , since she had been avoiding him and barely even looking at him before , but know.. he doesn't know.

the girl was like mysterious , he felt.
he didn't know much about her , he didn't know how she felt about him. most of the time he can know how people feel without them telling him , just because most of the time it's obvious.
but with her , he can't.

it annoys him , but he also likes it.

or maybe he just likes her.

AUTHORS NOTES.

i'm okay ! thanks for asking ❤️
it was my stomach , but i'm better now.

also sorry i haven't been updating , i had not time.

and 2k reads ! that's almost like 2 thousand reads 😀 (credits: christopher sturniolo 🫶🏼)

and #1 on the ashtray# , insane.

💝

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

232K 3K 32
Evelyn and Ashtray have always hated eachother. Making smart remarks every time they come in contact, will that ever change? [ashtray x oc] euphoria...
59.9K 893 34
inspired by best part by h.e.r and daniel caesar ashtray and sa'riyah never were the greatest of friends, not until her often drug runs for her dad t...
95.8K 597 35
Just ashtray from euphoria imagines! Not doing smut, lemons, or anything sexual. Tws will be added but not everyhting is like triggering.