Don't Let Go | Mitsuya Takashi

By Minezyjazzi

Love is a harsh and cruel thing, But I'm willing to feel every single part of it for you My Dear Mitsuya. Lov... More

00:00 - Intro
Special Day
It's Him Again
In The Making
What A Weird Feeling
Who is He?
It's Time
What's Going On Here
Officially It Began
What's Next
Favour
Is it Our Happy ever after?

Finally

127 3 11
By Minezyjazzi

Our Deadline's tomorrow..   

But Just a few more pieces left and we're all good. It was already afternoon' around 2pm we still have a few things to finish and make then we'll be done.

Knock Knock        

" Wait a minute!! "  I shouted and immediately  stood up from the table and rushed to the door.

I opened the door to see Our boss standing infront of us.

" It looks like you all had a great time with Mitsuya? " The boss said happily and smiled.

Everyone stood up and bowed, I bowed along with them.

" Yes Sir! He's been a best member and friend actually " I replied happily.

He walked in and saw all of the things we made he was amazed.

" Usually other teams would have been panicking about the deadline and they don't finish that fast, You guys are truly different "  He praised.

We were all relieved.

" Glad you like our master pieces Sir! " Jay energetically stated.

" Like them? Oh no. I love them! Who's idea was all this? I'm also very surprised to see you all so energetic "  The boss said

Yeah.. we're happy it'll be ending tomorrow, Ahhh yes time off.

" Actually we just added abit of our twist but all of this was mainly from Our leader sir! " Vermissa said.

" She's actually the actual best sir "

I felt my eyes light up and i held my heart area, I haven't heard that in so long...

" Oh I see, I was Right about you Ms. L/N you're a very great leader indeed, But i shall now take my leave goodluck to all of you " The boss said smiling and Left.

After that I was still stunned about the moment, but they all came to me and hugged me.

" Best leader.. I guess " Lev sarcastically stated.

" You're the best Sunshine' " Mitsuya said patting My head.

" Oh please you're all acting like you also didn't do anything so great! I wouldn't be such a great leader without all of your ideas " I sad rolling my eyes.

" God just take our compliments sheesh " Lev said annoyed.

" Yes sir right way " I said saluting.

They all laughed and I smiled. We got back to work and we very much actually enjoyed it.

[ Later at 7PM ]

" Another overtime and all nighter  " Vermissa said sadly and sighed.

Hakkai went to Vermissa' Put her hair behind her ear and took of her glasses cleaned it and put it back on her face. Vermissa just was stunned and surprised.

" Yeah but heads up' This is going to be the last time "  Hakkai said smiling.

Vermissa looked away and blushed even more.

" I don't want this to be the last honestly " Mitsuya exclaimed.

I sighed and nodded.

The room remained quiet, Sad looks forming our faces. I got flashbacks of everything we did, More importantly me and Mitsuya grew a stronger bond, And My heart.. I feel like it beats for him, But I don't understand all this time I've been un interested in love nor did I fall inlove, I honestly don't know If I love him now, The paparazzi is still on us too. Understandable Mitsuya's a celebrity, His future girlfriend sure is lucky...

Mitsuya looked at me and looked like he was going to say somehting, But Jay interrupted.

" After a few days of our launch how about we go on a vacation? " Jay suggested.

Our attention Immediately moved to him and, We turned to look at him.

Lev nodded and said " Yeah that's a good Idea actually "

" But where to? "

" Osaka? " I suggested.

" Why not " Mitsuya backed up.

Everyone agreed and we were about to go back to work when.

Someone knocked again.

I went to open it and standing infront of me was.....

None other than Chifuyu.

" Y/N! I bought dinner for all of us, I figured i could help out " Chifuyu said entering the room.

" But you don't have to! " I said while shaking my head and arms.

" Jeez Chifuyu can really make you act different huh? " Lev said coldly.

" You're an Angel Chifuyu~! " Vermissa said with stars in her eyes.

We all sat down and Chifuyu handed us our meals, There was even snacks and drinks we liked, He's an angel really, I'm glad to have such a bestfriend like him.

I looked over to Mitsuya who didn't notice I was staring at him, He was across from where I am at' I was sitting between Chifuyu and Vermissa.

He looked like he lost his mood and he looks so angry yet down. 

I looked over to Chifuyu right beside me and He was laughing with Jay, His hair gently being pushed by motion' He looks so happy. I'm glad they all get along.

" Oh I know Chifuyu! Why don't you come with us on our trip coming soon? " Jay suggested once again.

" We're going to Osaka! "

" Yeah! Come with It'll be more fun! That is if you're not busy " Vermissa added.

Chifuyu looked at me asking me for permission.

" Are you not busy by then? it's around this week to a few days "

He shook his head and I nodded.

" Sure why not? " He said smiling so widely.

Mitsuya's eyes widen and he went back to his calm self, Atleast I think.

" Y/N just text him more about our trip  okay? " Jay requested.

I nodded.

I got the tv remote and put some songs on to make the scene more lively.

We all began to eat. Chifuyu looked at me as i was taking my first bite.

God he looked like a loyal pup' pfft.

I bite my food and It.. Tasted so good oh my god.

" Is this... The special ramen I was talking about the other day?! " I asked excitedly.

" Yep I found a restaurant that served exactly that " He said as he took a bite of his own food.

" Holy crap this is good " Lev said as his eyes widen.

" So Chifuyu right? " Mitsuya said looking dead right into Chifuyu's eyes.

Chifuyu gave the stare back.

The atmosphere became more tense.

" This sure is interesting hmm " Jay said looking at me with a smug smile.

" Mitsuya' you already know me " Chifuyu said giving him an annoyed smile.

" How's the pet shop? of yours hm? " Mitsuya said titling his head.

" Taka-chan.. " Hakkai said trying to calm him down, But he got shushed up immediately.

" Hold up pet shop?! " Vermissa sad surprised.           

I nodded. " You heard that right "

" I was actually looking for new pets! What a coincidence! " 

" You should come visit it with me sometime then "  I said sipping my drink.

" The shops doing fine, But yeah Y/N's a regular the animals there love her alot! " Chifuyu bragged.

Everyone laughed but Still Mitsuya looked so angry.  What's up with them?..

We continued to eat and after that we continued working on what needs to be done, Chifuyu also helped. Though Mitsuya came up to me more.. Which is weird'..

We were up till 3 AM in the morning and work's at 6am.. I surely hope we don't get that tired..

" See you later guys " Hakkai said and yawned.

" Vermissa you want a ride? "

" Is that okay with you Hakkai?... " Vermissa said shyly.

Hakkai nodded and they went ahead.

" Y/n- " Chifuyu said but Mitsuya cut him off.

" Y/N sunshine do you also want a ride? " 

I nodded. " Of course "

" WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE " Jay said sadly.

" What he said " Lev said rolling his eyes.

Chifuyu paused for a moment and offered to drop them off. They went ahead and we closed the studio.

We got in his car and we started driving. But he stopped at starbucks again and got us some Frappuccino.

" You didn't have too.. " I said putting the straw in the drink.

Mitsuya  smiled. " It's no big deal Sunshine "

We remained quiet for the rest of our ride. We arrived and he parked his car and opened the door for me.

I thanked him. " Why not stay at my house? It's already so late " I offered.

" Sure why not if it's no big deal " He said locking the car.

" Oh yeah  sorry about not letting you use the garage, My car's in there" I said walking to My front door.

" Oh? Why don't you use it? " Mitsuya asked.

" I use it when I go out and stuff, Usually Chifuyu picks me up drops me off and stuff, But you also do that so yeah " I said and smiled.

Mitsuya suddenly became silent, But followed me back.

We got inside took off our shoes and finished our drinks, I had a guest bedroom so gladly he could sleep there, We said goodnight and slept.

[ At 5 AM ] 

I felt someone's warmth when I woke up... I also heard someone breathing. I opened my eyes and I saw It was Mitsuya, He still looks like he's fast asleep..

His head near mine, He was also hugging me by the waist, Though he's too close for comfort.. He looks.. Kind of cute with his bed hair and sleeping face.. But how did we get into this type of position..

I tried to get out of his grip but his grip got stronger.

" Sunshine.. Stay " Mitsuya said in such a sleepy voice.

< Holy crap.. his voice., This is truly a weird feeling.. >

" Good morning sleepy head' get up we still have work " I said avoiding his gaze.

He then let go of me and sat up.

" I heard someone crying, I figured it would have been you.. So I went out and went to your room. I sat beside you but suddenly you clung on to me and told me to not leave, Are you okay now? " He said worriedly.

" I'm assuming you want to know how we got to here don't you? "

I nodded. " i'm okay now.. And Sorry for that.. "

" It's no big deal, I'm glad I could have helped you "

He smiled and got up. " I'll rush over to my house to prepare for work "

" You'll be late by then wait a moment " I said getting up and going straight to My closet.

" What are you looking for? "

" Wait a moment i know it's here somewhere.... "

" HERE IT IS! " I said pulling out a paper bag.

" What's in there? "

" Well duh Male clothing' also Underwear, I wanted to experiment with more masculine outfits so I asked Chifuyu to buy some for me to reference and study, Here and yess all of that has never been worn." I said shamelessly.

" Makes sense.. I just hope they'll fit me though, I'll just use the guest bathroom so It'll be quicker " He said going to the bathroom with the paper bag.

I closed the door right after he left and locked it.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit before hitting the shower.

< I'll just wear A cropped white tank top, My knitted patterned sweater jacket, My vintage trousers aka wide leg pants, White sneakers and a tote bag, We can't forget about the hat' >

I got my clothing and went in the bathroom and showered. Right after that I put on my clothing and immediately got ready and rushed down stairs. To my surprise I saw Mitsuya All dressed up but in an apron cooking, I looked at him and he radiated such gentle, calm and such a happy aura.. 

" Mitsuya.. Your soulmate is really lucky to have you " I said yet frowned.

Mitsuya smiled at me and looked at his finger, then at me. I'm assuming it was the thread but why was he looking straight at me?

" Oh you have no Idea.. I probably already found her but she still doesn't know I'm hers yet " He said putting The cooked eggs from the pan to the plates.

I looked over to the table there was already toast with butter prepared and even some fruits.

" You didn't have to cook you know "

He ignored what I said and put the plates on the table and sat us down. We ate in peace but The silent was so awkward for me.. So I had to destroy it.

" How's the clothing I gave you? " 

" Abit tight but I can still manage " He said taking a sip of water.

I nodded, Not knowing what to respond next, We made it through breakfast without talking when someone knocked on the door. I went to open  it and it was Chifuyu.

" Hi Y/N- " Chifuyu greeted but stopped right after he saw Mitsuya right beside me.

" Chifuyu!, Good morning It was already so late so I offered to let him stay at my house " I said awkwardly smiling.

" Oh... I see but can I drop you off at work? " Chifuyu asked whole heartedly.

" Actually we were planning on Using MY CAR to go to work, Besides Chifuyu don't you have work too? " Mitsuya butted in.

" Yeah, But Kazutora is there so I have a few time off. And By the way.. I'm asking Y/N. " He responded sharply.

Chifuyu looked at me with Puppy eyes. Mitsuya looked at me pissed off.

I don't understand why they're acting like this. It's not I'm neither of their girlfriends right? I'm not even their soulmates.. What's the big deal.. But I can't just decline neither of them...

" I'll just take My own car today, Stop fighting like kids it's 5AM something in the morning I can't today " I said sighing and walking to the garage.

I opened and And got my car out and closed it again, i got back in and closed to door, I roll down My window and told them I'll be first to go and made sure Mitsuya locked the door before he left too.

I arrived first at the studio and everyone followed But of course they gotta know something was up with me And Mitsuya.

" So.. Taka-chan that's not your usual style what's up? " Hakkai asked out of the blue observing Mitsuya.

" I stayed over at Y/N's House and this was the only outfit " He replied.

Everyone stared at me teasingly.

" So.. Y/N what's up It looks like you and Mitsuya are angry at each other hmm? " Vermissa asked hitting me with her shoulder.

" Why do you have to notice everything? Mitsuya and Chifuyu wanted to drop me off to work but I picked to drive my own car so I could avoid them getting mad at me and each other " I bluntly said.

" Is this a love triang- " Lev said but stopped as he saw me glaring at him.

Now all we had to do is Wait for the boss so we took a nap and Immediately woke up to someone knocking.

I got up from my seat and opened it immediately. I was correct it was the boss. " Good morning everyone! I shall now be getting your creations and placing them at our multiple shops. Of course we shall credit you also. Great work " The boss said and praised clapping his hands.

We bowed. " Good morning sir and thank you very much " I greeted back.

" I showed a Picture of your creations to one of our collaborators at Osaka and they said they wanted you guys as a team to style his wardrobe desires for him, What do you guys think? Up for the challenge? " The boss said quickly.

We looked at each other shocked. but before we could respond The phone of our boss rang and he answered it and revealed us to a guy. " Hi everyone great looks like i'm in time when the boss just talked to you hm? " The guy asked he was wearing a mask I'm assuming he'll reveal himself when we get there.

I nodded and the unamed guy continued. " I'll be sending some of My guys to go to you and pick you up.. I'll pay for a hotel for you guys too free of charge for how many days It'll take. let's say a week from now? " 

" Sure why not " I replied back.

The team nodded in agreement.

" You seem familiar sir " Mitsuya said out of the blue.

The unamed guys eyes widen.

" Oh sure I do " He replied back and ended the call.

" The guys will be picking you up from our work place here so be prepared, I'll text the time and other requirements needed " The boss said and left.

Right after the boss left, We hugged in excitement.

" This has to be a dream oh my god " Vermissa screamed.

We all celebrated Although we just finished a project we already have to start working on another one.. Not to mention it's perfect for our plan to go to Osaka!

" What about Chifuyu? " Lev asked.

" I'll text him about it right now " I said and immediately searched for my phone and texted him.

" Chifuyu, We're going to Osaka as a business trip what about you?? " I texted.

" Oh dear you do not have to worry about that " He replied back Immediatly.

Weird...

" He said he's got it covered " I said taking My phone away.

" We should all go out and eat dinner out tonight~ My treat!! " Mitsuya offered.

" YOU'RE THE BESTTT MITSUYAAAA " Jay added on.

" No It's also My treat " I sharply countered.

" .. There's no way to change your mind?.. Even just this once " Mitsuya repelled.

" Like I treat all of us from time to time nearly all of us and you'd always want to share the bill chill abit today hmm? " Vermissa interrupted.

" But 50% times you'd all reject what i said " I said sadly.

" JUST CHILL YER DAMN BUTT OFF " Vermissa shouted.

I nodded. Couldn't reject them now sigh.

" Great!! " Mitsuya replied.

We all shared laughter and happiness filled the studio once again.

We all went to the meeting area where some of the employees where in the same category rather section with us and our boss, We spend almost all day till 5pm talking about marketing strategy other things and about our spring collection, I could tell almost everyone was drooling over Mitsuya honestly.

And of course we all went to the same shopping district and ate at a different restaurant, it was a steak out today', There was also different barbecue things on the menu, Like classic pork barbecue. I ordered rib eye for me' And top it off We ordered desserts too!! I got blueberry cheesecake to taste something different. It tasted amazing!!.

" Fufu I'm so full, Thank you Mitsuya~ " I said.

" Anything for you sunshine " He said patting My head, He was sitting right beside me.

" Ship " Lev replied.

" Oh shut up " I countered back.

" Tonight was awesome see you guys again on Monday! " Vermissa said.

That's right It's our 2 days day off on This weeks Saturday and Sunday.. Not pretty long right? Sigh.

We ended our day there and went back home safely.

[ So? I wonder IF Mitsuya and Chifuyu Really do like Y/N What do you think hm? ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. ❝ i want you to be happy. ❞ ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...
1.2K 53 12
What does love mean to a hopeless romantic? Meet Y/n, a pastry company owner, and also a hopeless romantic who romanticizes the very meaning of love...
135 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
31.4K 1.4K 40
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio to gain access to two smut chapters) TRIGGER WARNING: suicide mentions "In Japanese and Chinese tale, it i...