Achieving Our Happiness [BTY...

By WangXianDaughterLian

Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - What is wrong with your Uncle?
Chapter 2 - The trio's problem
Chapter 3 - Love that Last forever
Chapter 4 - I'll Give Him Babies!
Chapter 5 - Second Madam Lan
Chapter 6 - What Lan Qiren Wants
Chapter 7 - Loving In-laws of Jingyi
Chapter 8 - The Couples will go on a Journey!
Chapter 9 - Jealous Husbands
Chapter 10 -XiaoXue
Chapter 11 - Advice from the Expert
Chapter 12 - Conception Dream?
Chapter 13 - Mountain of Taicang
Chapter 14 - Departure
Chapter 15 - 500 Years ago...
Chapter 16 - The Brother's Hate
Chapter 17 - Pink Translucent Lotus Flower
Chapter 18 - Nightmare (Xue Yang)
Chapter 19 - Nightmare (Jiang Cheng)
Chapter 20 - Nightmare (Wei Ying)
Chapter 21 - There is a way!
Chapter 22 - Returning to their Partners
Chapter 23 - That is for you to find out
Chapter 24 - Check Up
Chapter 26 - Prepare the Marriage
Chapter 27 - Plan
Chapter 28 - Shock
Chapter 29 - Like Rabbits!
Chapter 30 - Wang Ju
Chapter 31 - Someone flirting with Xue Yang!
Chapter 32 - Accident
Chapter 33 - I am not worthy to be your son!
Chapter 34 - Threatened
Chapter 35 - I am carrying Sect Leader Lan's child
Chapter 36 - Broken
Chapter 37 - Lan Xichen is angry
Chapter 38 - Jiang Cheng is pregnant
Chapter 39 - A woman's spirit
Chapter 40 - "I am here for you"
Chapter 41 - Forgiven
Chapter 42 - Getting His Wife back
Chapter 43 - We should go now to your Master's sect
Chapter 44 - XiaoXue's Miracle
Chapter 45 - I will marry Wen Qing
Chapter 46 - Marry her!
Chaoter 47 - Punishment
Chapter 48 - Lotus Soup Smells bad
Chapter 49 - Provocation
Chapter 50 - Angry Lan Zhan and Baoshan Sanren
Chapter 51 - What a man can do for the one he loves
Chapter 52 - Lan Qiren's Punishment!
Chapter 53 - ZiZhui Couple
Chapter 54 - Wedding in Two days
Chapter 55 - Making Plans
Chapter 56 - Huan, I'm pregnant
Chapter 57 - The Groom Is Missing!
Chapter 58 - Huan, Marry me
Chapter 59 - Bloody Wedding
Chapter 60 - Faint due to shock
Chapter 61 - Setting Up Barriers!
Chapter 62 - Mei Lien
Chapter 63 - Lixin and Lingyun
Chapter 64 - Planning the counter measure
Chapter 65 - Attacking the Clans (Part 1)
Chapter 66 - Attacking the clans (Part 2)
Chapter 67 - Achieving Our Happiness!
Special 1: Daily Life of New Parents
Special 2: Yiling Ghost (Part 1)
Special 3:Yilling Ghost(Part 2)
Special 4: Yilling Ghost (Part 3)
Special 5: Just One Special Day
Special 6: He's Pregnant again! (^w^\\)
Special 7: Morning Sickness Again
Special Super Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Wei Ying
Special Chapter 9: Candied Kumquats
Special Chapter 10: The Junior's wedding Part 1 (Jin Ling x Lan Jingyi)
Special Chapter 11: The Junior's Wedding Part 2 (Jin Ling x Lan Jingyi)
Special Chapter 12: The Yin and Yang Bunnies Pendat

Chapter 25 - HuanCheng Moment

3.5K 185 14
By WangXianDaughterLian

A few days later, they are set to leave the Yundao. The trio top(Lan Zhan, Xiao Xingchen and Lan Xichen) didn't even touch their lover and husbands because the trio bottom (Wei Ying, Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng) was still wounded. But they will surely get laid if they went back to their place so they are preparing themselves. Also, they are quite nervous about the new part of their body. For sure that they will be in a panic if they found changes concerning that new part.

But Wei Ying feel different, he was excited at the same time he was looking forward to it. Well, Wei Ying really likes the idea of him being pregnant with Lan Zhan's baby. While Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui are thinking of their own partners. Lan Sizhui is thinking deeply about how he will break up with Ouyang Zizhen while Lan Jingyi was thinking about his lover that waits for him.

"Ahh! When we go back, let's go for a night hunt with Zizhen and Jin Ling," Lan Jingyi said happily. Lan Sizhui looked at Lan Jingyi before he gives him a small smile.

"Can we not? I am still thinking about how I will reject Zizhen." Lan Sizhui sighed and sat on a big stone near the gates. Lan Jingyi looked at his best friend and sat beside him.

"Do you need to leave him? I mean, will he be happy with the decision you will make?" Lan Jingyi asked. But he knows that Zizhen's parents are not like Lan Jingyi's future in laws. Lan Sizhui sighed deeply. He's been thinking about it for the whole duration of their trip.

"I want to make my and Zizhen's relationship last forever but... since Zizhen is the only heir of his clan then he doesn't have a choice but to give his family an heir so instead of hurting each other, why not end our relationship before our misery start," Lan Sizhui said. Lan Jingyi bit his lips and sighed then he pats his back.

"Are you really sure? Whatever your decision I will support you." Lan Sizhui looked at Lan Jingyi before giving him a smile.

"Thanks, Jingyi," Lan Sizhui said and hugged his friend. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan came and saw the scene. Wei Ying's eye squinted and went the two. There is a worry on his face.

"What happened Jingyi? Is Lan Sizhui okay? Is he hurt?" Lan Sizhui pulled from the hug and looked at Wei Ying. The latter saw a tear shed on his cheeks so he wipe it. "Is someone bullied my son?"

"Wei Qianbei! No, no, there's no one bullied me," Lan Sizhui said and waved his hand. Lan Zhan looked at Lam Sizhui seriously at tapped his forehead.

"Tell to your ah niang," Lan Zhan said expressionless but with warmth in his words. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and shakes his head.

"That is why Sizhui called me ah niang! It's because of you, Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying exclaimed and pouted. Lan Zhan blinked before giving Wei Ying a small smile.

"You're my wife, you said that yourself." Wei Ying rolled his eyes.

"Don't outsmart me!" Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying on his forehead and wrapped his arms on Wei Ying's waist.

"I am sorry," Lan Zhan said. The two Lan Disciples have been fed a lot of dog food. They shake their head and just be happy looking at them. Then the two couples came out the gate with Baoshan Sanren and Wen Qing then the sect members were lined up at the gate.

"We'll leave now. I will go back next year again." The sect members bowed.

"Please take care Master Baoshan," they said. Baoshan Sanren nodded and looked at the people she was with and she nodded. They all ride their swords and left Yundao and travel to go home.

Days after, before they come back to their own sects they decided to stay in Tulong Baoshan Sect. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng don't want their Lans to go home because they are sure that Lan Qiren will push the two Lan to another woman. Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang decided to go back the next day.

"Are you really going to go back tomorrow?" Wei Ying asked. Xue Yang nods and looked at Xiao Xingchen who was animatedly chatting with Lan Xichen at the other table. The Top Trio was eating together while The Bottom trio eats together.

"Yeah, he wants to leave immediately because he was worried about the citizen of the Yi City. Much more to that woman who was seducing him. He's a little too naive when I always told him that she's not really that in danger," Xue Yang said annoyed. He again told Xiao Xingchen about the woman but the latter aren't listening to him. Wei Ying shakes his head.

"Shushu might be thinking that they are really vulnerable when they are really a scary being," Wei Ying said and shivered. Remembering his encounter with the Liu women. Jiang Cheng looked at the two before he sighed. Since he has a woman as a sister he was about to say how amazing Jiang Yanli is when Wei Ying talked again. "Well, Shijie is the best woman for me and my mom so they are not all scary. I have my sister and Baoshan Sanren as my grandmother so they are counted. Qing Jie is the same."

Jiang Cheng nodded. "Yes, Shijie is the best."

"Well, at least you have women in your life that are really kind to the two of you but in my life? Should I tell you how shitty it is?" Xue Yang rolled his eyes and shake his head. Wei Ying laughs and pats his shoulders.

"It was easy to know. You don't have a woman's touch," Wei Ying said and grinned. Xue Yang glared at him. Jiang Cheng shakes his head and looked at the Top Trio'a table and saw Lan Xichen looking at him. He was surprised to see him looking at him but at the same time, he became conscious of himself because of the change in his body. He was hoping that Lan Xichen won't know about the extended part of his body and just want to surprise him. Other than the gentle smile on Lan Xichen's face, he can see... lust in his eyes. Well, he can't blame him since he knows that Lan Xichen has been controlling himself to touch him. Jiang Cheng coughed and looked at the two people who were with him at the table.

"I will retire to my room. Goodnight," Jiang Cheng said. The two looked at him and nodded.

"Sure, Good night and sleep tight." Jiang Cheng stood up from his seat and walked out of the room. After walking for a while he felt someone snaked an arm to his waist and a familiar scent of pine hit his nose. He knows that it was his Lan Huan.

"Ah Cheng, I missed you," Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng blushed and felt the hot breath of Lan Xichen on his ears. Jiang Cheng looked at him.

"Aren't we together for a whole day?" he asked. Lan Xichen pouted and put his face on Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

"Even though we are together, you were busy with your sect duties so I need to wait for you to finish." Jiang Cheng felt a chill when he felt Lan Xichen's lips on his shoulders. "Should we retire early to OUR room?" Should he come to Lan Xichen's room? Their rooms are still separate since they aren't married yet unlike the other two couples. He also missed being in Lan Xichen's arms so he nodded. Lan Xichen beamed and guide Jiang Cheng to his room.

And when they arrive, Lan Xichen attacked Jiang Cheng with a kiss. A hungrily kissed when he was full-on lust. He kissed him back and drowned with Lan Xichen's affection. He was happy and at the same time, his body is really up to what Lan Xichen wanted to do with him.

"Huan..." he moaned his name. His body was turned on and sensitive. Every caress of Lan Xichen's hand on his body makes him tremble.

"Ah Cheng, you're so... Beautiful... that I can't keep my hands to myself," Lan Xichen said breathing on Jiang Cheng's collar bone. The scent of sweetened lotus flowers emitting from Jiang Cheng is irresistible.

"C-could we... go to the bed? Also... the room," Jiang Cheng reminded. Lan Xichen pulled from him and smiled.

"I came prepared. It was already set up the room, rest assured." Lan Xichen kissed him again deeply. Jiang Cheng pulled away breathless.

"Are all Lans... like you?" Lan Xichen smirked and kissed Jiang Cheng gently. The latter's heart started to beat so fast.

"Only me and my brother," Lan Xichen said and pinned him to the wall and kissed him again. Lan Xichen take off Jiang Cheng's clothes and his kisses went down to Jiang Cheng's chest. He played with his nipples, licking and sucking it giving Jiang Cheng breathless and in ecstasy. Jiang Cheng also felt weird for some reason. He feels... wet in his bottom for some reason. It's the same feeling when he has his examination with Wen Qing using the gel she called. Then he remembers what Wen Qing said that it will be easy to take him in than before. He felt embarrassed when Wen Qing told him about it since... he has a crush on her once.

"Huan... Ugh..." Moaning only his name made Lan Xichen impatient. Hearing his name escape from his lover's lips can make him lose his mind. Jiang Cheng is so ravishing and wanted to bury himself to him deep.

"Ah Cheng... I want you, I really want you... Badly..." Lan Xichen moaned and sucked Jiang Cheng's neck and licked it. Jiang Cheng's face was flushed and looked at Lan Xichen. He cupped his face and kissed him. Then he gave him a smile.

"Then take me as long as you want... have me... as much as you want..." Jiang Cheng muttered and take off Lan Xichen's forehead ribbon that contains Lan Xichen's self-control. If he takes it off, Lan Xichen takes him roughly but satisfying. With that, Lan Xichen kissed him and bit his lips that it bleed. Without making him c*m Lan Xichen went to Jiang Cheng's bottom and slid one finger easily because of the wetness he has. But Lan Xichen didn't notice at all. Jiang Cheng moaned and hugged Lan Xichen and lean his head backwards as if offering himself to him. Lan Xichen put another finger inside and stretched him. "Huan..."

"Ah Cheng... You're soo... eager today..." Lan Xichen moaned while sucking and biting Jiang Cheng's nipples. Jiang Cheng don't know what to respond because the lust was overpowering his mind.

"Huan... stop... Please..." Jiang Cheng whimpered. Lan Xichen stopped inserting and pulling his fingers inside Jiang Cheng and he just noticed how wet Jiang Cheng's bottom just now.

"Ah Cheng you're-" Jiang Cheng stopped him from saying anything and kissed him distracting Lan Xichen from his thought. He doesn't know how to answer him at all so he need to stop him before the question go deep.

"Huan... Take me now!" Jiang Cheng muttered in Lan Xichen's ears and take off his robes and pants. Lan Xichen pinned him again and lift him up before positioning himself and he easily slid inside Jiang Cheng. The latter whimpered and hugged Lan Xichen tightly.

"Ah Cheng, you're sooo tight... and so... mng... good..." Lan Xichen said and pulled out  before slamming inside him. Jiang Cheng moaned loudly and scratch Lan Xichen's back.

"Ahh... Huan... No... mhn..." Jiang Cheng can't explain he was in pain but also feel good. Lan Xichen can't stop himself on slamming to Jiang Cheng. He was sure that he will anger Jiang Cheng the next day but he don't care at all. He felt so good, so good that he didn't even tried to stop. "Huan... slo-wer... Please..."

"Ah Cheng... Sorry... Bear with me..." he was near to come but he don't want to stop.

"Huan... Plea... ugh... no..."

"Ah Cheng... so good...mgn... sorry..." after a few more thrusts, Lan Xichen c*m inside Jiang Cheng straight to his womb. Jiang Cheng also c*m on Lan Xichen's stomach. They both trembled after their release. Jiang Cheng can feel that Lan Xichen's release pooled inside him. Jiang Cheng smacked Lan Xichen's back.

"You... you release soo much! What if I-" he stopped himself before he said something he will regret. He sighed and just buried himself to Lan Xichen's chest.

"Ah Cheng... it was soo good..." Lan Xichen said and kissed him on his forehead. Jiang Cheng shyly looked at Lan Xichen.

"Was it? You don't feel weird?" He nervously asked. Lan Xichen shakes his head and looked at him lovingly.

"No... It feels amazing!" He then again kissed Jiang Cheng and whisperer. "We can do it again."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I am sorry that I have a late post! Huhu... I will try harder on the next chapter... I am very busy these past few days... huhu... love you guys! See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my english, grammatical errors and spelling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 29.1K 41
I changed what happened at the temple .... so yes ... bad guy wins and Wei Ying looses .... everything. Wei Ying is thrown away not just by everyon...
9.1K 584 4
Lan Wangji is the son of a rich business man Lan Qiren. He's rude, stubborn, arrogant and spoilt brat. His father pampered him a lot since childhood...
230K 12.7K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
All Over Again By

Fanfiction

8.7K 584 19
Wei Ying turned around and said one last thing, "I love you, Lan Zhan. I will always love you, but, regardless of how much I love you, I will never c...