Lost in time ( On hold as wel...

By Swimming_111

What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very... More

Summary
Graphic Gallery
Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
chapter 28
Chapter 29

The cast

1.3K 30 0
By Swimming_111

Elle Fanning as Aurora Celeste Mikaelson ( The gold heart/ warrior)

Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Andrea Mikaelson ( The older protective twin sister)

Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson ( The unknown father)

Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall ( The unknown mother )

Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar ( The fiance/best friend)

Jake Austin Walker as Jonathan Carson ( The ex secret first love)

Luke Hemmings as Alce Hunter
( The wolf friend)

A/N: The rest of the Vampire diaries and the originals cast are themselves, I don't own any characters from the shows I have mentioned I only only my OC's character and their story line. Have a great day.

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 258 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
82K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
21.5K 344 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
3.6K 221 16
Danielle Mikaelson is finally a mother, but unfortunately her husband has spent the last five years in an underground prison. A lot has changed in th...