Thoughts as a sub

By jeywasnothere

NSFW ~ there might be some cussing please be mature with me , these are my thoughts .😭. may or may not be ab... More

Sleepover

Stall

128 0 0
By jeywasnothere

"hey meet me up in the stall at 2:30 pm" they randomly texted me in the middle of 6th period. i guess . i sigh and start writing on my paper until the time came . oh shoot , i'm late I hope they don't be mad . im just a little bit late *checks watch* OMG ITS 2:45!?! oh god i left them waiting for so long i'm just gonna have to run for it . I start running to the bathroom to see that only one stall is locked i knock on it to see if it's them and they reply , "yep that's me quick come in before anybody else does ." i was quite confused on why they wanted me to be there but they started softly placing their hand on my thigh going closer and closer to my inner thigh . "what are yo" my sentence gets cut off by them covering my mouth . "do you want to get caught or do you want to feel this?" they put their hand on my waist and i flinch with surprise . i nod . "good girl/boy . now be quiet for me ." they tell me in my ear whispering so no one hears them . "i want to make you a mess . you're so beautiful/handsome ." they tell me ,still whispering . they pin me against the stall wall , keeping their hand still on my thigh . they slowly rub and then push the index and ring finger in me . i let out a little moan . they look at me in my eyes in nervousness . "stay here" whispering more lower than an actual whisper . "i'll go check if anybody heard ." they tell me looking straight in my eyes . They start walking out the stall . "Gotcha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 268K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...