Sleepover

It's Friday and there's only today until the weekend. I'm going to ask them if they want to sleep over, so i text them and they said yes. hmm i wonder what we'll do ? cupcakes , drawing , .. or..? forget it . they'll never like me anyway. "i'll be on my way at 6 pm " they said in their text message . Oh okay that's a little bit early for what I want to do .. but it'll be fine .. right? eh it's gonna be fine . at 6 pm , they knock on my door with a big smile on their face . "i'm so excited to see you .. it's been forever!" they tell me while keeping their smile in place . "i'm super excited too we haven't seen each-other since middle school and only time we've seen each-other is face time calls ." I tell them while opening the door , welcoming them in . "So what do you.." I pause in between my sentence . what are they doing in my room ? I walk inside my room and then they jump scare me while slamming me into the wall . "do you really want to know what I wanna do..to you..?" they tell me trying to be respectful. I shiver and keep an awkward face on . They look at my eyes .. then my lips .. then my eyes .. then my tits . "Who do you think you are wearing such a dress like that ..?" they tell me while breathing down my neck . "i-i-i don't know.. i thought it was pretty for you .." I tell them while looking straight in their eyes . "fuck..i hate when you look at me like that . you look too beautiful ." They tell me trying to close their eyes . I put my hand on their cheek softly while we're still on the wall .  they look at me one more time , but more sexy like . they push their lips onto mine without even thinking , i get surprised but I didn't really think much of it . The only thing I thought of was Them .. on my bed .. calling me theirs.

As we start kissing , we start getting closer and closer every second . begging for more while we keep pushing our lips together . they start taking the sleeves off my dress and pushing me onto my bed . my bed makes a creak sound while they start pulling my dress down . their head following the dress going down on my body . we're still kissing . they start unclipping my bra and I start slowly pulling their shorts down . they put their knee in between my legs and starts kissing me down low . I let off a noise while they keep kissing me down . " was that a noise..?" they said while looking at me from below . I nod awkwardly . They chuckle while groping their full hand onto my neck only allowing me to breathe small particles . "Make a noise and i'll stop ." they tell me while breathing heavily in my ear . they're so close to my ear I could feel his lips touch them . "please don't .." I tell them with the only air I can't breathe with . They take their hand out of my neck and goes back to kissing me down slowly . I take off their shirt , unclipping their binder . They're so low on my body where they're at my pussy . oh.. how good it felt when they did that .