Beauty and the beast

By snowflakestress

Nadia was 18 when she was left to care for her I'll younger after their parents deaths. They've been sustaine... More

Authors note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's note (important)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24*
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41*
42
43
44*
45
46
47*
48
49
50

32*

5.5K 260 31
By snowflakestress

Nadia's POV

His lips were still as soft as I last remembered them to be.

He wasted no time in kissing me back. His hands pulled my face closer to his while the kiss grew more heated.

My hands moved down to his shirt buttons slowly undoing them. I took this time to straddle him. My skirt rose and bunched around my thighs.

Just when I finally pop the last one open, Mateo pulls away.

"We can't," he says and I pull away from him with a confused look on my face.

"Why?" I ask in genuine bafflement.

"You're vulnerable right now and I don't think I could live with myself knowing that I took advantage of you," he explained but made no effort on moving me off his lap.

"You aren't taking advantage of me, Mateo. I want this. No, I need this. I need you," I breathed out in reply and I felt him harden under me.

"Say it again," Mateo demands lifting me up when he stood. Carrying me without a problem.

"Say what?" I asked staring down at him since my face was higher than his.

"Say you need me. I want to hear you beg for me," he replied and walked up the stairs with me still in his arms.

"Please, Mateo. I need you. Please touch me," I begged almost breathlessly.

He opened his room door and pressed me against it once it closed.

"I love the way you moan my name. You don't know what it does to me,"

Mateo leaned in and kissed my neck making me tilt my head back and I melted in his arms.

I pushed my hips to press into him, grinding to create some friction. I feel like I'm about to burst if I don't get touched soon.

Mateo moved us from the door to the bed. He put me down and connected our lips again.

I moaned as he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth. I lifted my hands into his hair and drew him closer.

His hand rose up to my waist and up again until he reached my shirt. He unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it away from my chest.

Mateo pulled away and moved his lips to my neck. He reached my sensitive spot and sucked on it. His tongue rubbed over the skin after that.

I knew I'd have to deal with a bunch of hickeys on my neck by the time he moved down to my covered breasts.

I lifted myself to my forearms and removed my shirt. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, tossing it with my shirt somewhere on his floor.

"You're so beautiful," Mateo came down to my chest and placed kisses along my upper chest line.

His mouth finally landed on my nipple, sucking and biting each of them lightly.

The only thing that left my mouth were moans, his name and gibberish.

Mateo left my chest and continued his journey down my body. He unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it down my legs. This left me in my thong, garter belt and thigh-high stockings.

I decided to wear a full set of lingerie today to make myself feel better and it's paying off now.

"Blue looks good on you but I'm going to need these off," with that Mateo pulled off my thong.

He trailed his hand up my leg from my knee up to my upper thigh. He drummed his fingers on my upper thigh, reaching closer to where I wanted him but never touched me.

"Mateo, please" I whined out lifting my hips to try and get his hand to touch me but he withdrew his hand.

"Patience baby, patience," I groaned but it was silenced by Mateo kissing me.

His hand trailed up my body and up to my own hands. Suddenly my hands were pinned above my head and Mateo finally put his thumb on my clit.

I moaned into his mouth and lifted my hips to meet his hand. His thumb rubbed my clit in slow but pressure-filled circles. Suddenly two fingers entered me, making me scream in pleasure. My back arched off from his bed as my mouth went agape. I felt myself starting to warm up as blood rushed through my veins and to my skin.

"Oh god," I cried out when my nipple was taken into Mateo's mouth.

My legs began shaking. The room filled with swishing sounds from Mateo's fingers moving inside me. I couldn't even moan anymore, forming any sounds wasn't possible.

My thighs squeezed together and I cried out in pleasure.

I felt like I was floating, my head was light. Filled with endorphins and dopamine. All my muscles tightened, pushing wave after wave through my body.

"Holy shit," I muttered as I tried calming my breathing. That was one of the most intense orgasms I've had.

Mateo pulled out his fingers and sucked them clean from my arousal. After that he leaned down to kiss me, making me taste myself in his mouth.

He let go of my wrists and they found their way to his open shirt and I pushed the material off his shoulders. Allowing my fingers to trace along his muscled chest.

He didn't break the kiss but shrugged off his shirt. Throwing it across his room.

My hand dragged down his chest and abs before landing on his belt. I tugged at it and Mateo pulled away.

I sat up on my forearms as I watched him undress. His body was a work of art. Sculpted, toned and firm. My eyes gingerly moved down his body from his eyes to the prominent bulge in his boxers. 

I wanted him in my mouth.

I crawled to the edge of the bed and slowly kissed him. My hand went to his erection as I rubbed it through the material. This made Mateo moan into my mouth.

I pulled away and trailed kisses down Mateo's neck. I wanted to leave a hickey so I got to work. Sucking, licking and biting while my hand slipped into his boxers.

"Fuck baby," he groaned and his hands came to rest on my waist. His grasp tightened whenever I did something he liked.

After I felt like I left enough hickeys, I moved onto his chest. Licking each of his nipples as I took in the sounds coming from Mateo. I knew he liked it because I felt his dick flinch in my hand.

I continued until I was on my hands and knees with my mouth right in front of his dick.

I spit on my hand and stroked him up and down. I watched as his dick produced a few more drops of precum.

Leaning forward, I stuck out my tongue and licked his head.

"Shit. This is fucking torture," Mateo brought his hands to my face and lightly held it.

"Open up," with that I did as I looked up at Mateo. He slid into my mouth and I began bopping my head on him.

My jaw slightly hurt from being stretched but I ignored it as I found a rhythm.

My mouth and hand worked in unison as I sucked him off while giving him a hand job with whatever couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck, look at me," Mateo instructed and I lifted my eyes to his.

I choose this moment to see how far I can take him into my mouth. I pushed forward and unhinged my jaw as I took him into my throat. I felt my eyes water and become blurry when I tried not to gag.

Mateo let out a strangled moan as his head fell back. He looked so sexy from this angle.

I pulled back completely when I felt like I couldn't breathe. I stroked him while I wiped my spit from the corners of my mouth and my tears.

I wanted to continue but Mateo grabbed my throat and kissed me. The kiss was just as messy as the head I just gave but none of us was bothered.

My back hit the centre of the bed and I wrapped my legs around Mateo's waist.

He pulled away and reached for a condom in his bedside drawer. Wasting no time in opening it and rolling it on.

"How do you want it?" Mateo asked pulling me closer by my thighs.

"Hard and fast," I replied and Mateo smirked at me.

He entered me in one long stroke making me moan out in pleasure.

He pulled out and plunged back into me immediately. His hands were gripping my hips tightly while I pushed back into him the best I could. My body jiggled and I covered my breasts to try and minimise their movement.

"Don't cover these. I love seeing them bounce whenever I fuck you," my hands were now removed and pinned above my head.

My moans kept spewing out and I couldn't control them. Not that I cared at this moment.

I could only focus on the amount of pleasure Mateo was giving me. His strokes hit my g-spot perfectly whenever he thrust in. His hand moved up to my neck and he leaned into me.

"Too deep," I moaned out and tried to pull away but he kept me close.

I'm going to come if he continues like this.

"You can take it. Come on, don't run," Mateo groaned into my ear and I felt m clench more around him.

His voice is making me think I have a voice kink of some sort.

His hand moved from my neck to my clit and rubbed circles to match his strokes.

The pleasure immediately shot through my body and I brought my hands down to move his but they ended up above my head.

Just when I thought he couldn't be any deeper in me, he was. Our position put my thighs on his and my lower back was lifted off the bed, making him go deeper.

"It's too much. I can't," I cried but still took him into me whenever he pushed.

My body was heating up again as I felt the familiar knot in my belly tighten. I knew an orgasm was approaching.

"Come, baby. I want to see you come around me," and I did just that.

My eyes shut as I allowed myself to come undone around Mateo. This orgasm lasted longer than the first and was surprisingly more intense.

Soon after my orgasm Mateo followed. We just lay there trying to catch our breaths.

Mateo placed a kiss on my collarbone and pulled out. He rolled onto his back and got up.

My eyes were growing heavy but I kept them open as I watched him walk to the bathroom. He has a cute butt.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked when he walked back into the room with a towel in hand.

"You have a cute butt," I mindlessly replied and realised what I said.

He wiped my thighs and legs while I lay on my chest. I wanted to sleep so badly right now.

A light slap on my behind made me glare at Mateo.

"What was that for?" I asked and he smiled at me like a kid.

"You have a cute butt," he got off the bed after that.

He walked to his closet and came out with boxers on with a shirt in his hand.

"Lift your arms," he instructed and I did.

He slipped his shirt over my arms and I snuggled into the material that smelt like him.

"As pretty as you look with mascara running down your face, I don't think you can sleep like that," Mateo laughed and I cringed internally.

He lifted me and carried me to his bathroom where he put me down on his counter. He moved to a drawer and pulled out a pair of wipes.

The exact same brand of makeup wipes I use.

He gently held my face as he wiped away my makeup. Taking extra time around my eyes but being careful not to accidentally remove an eyelash.

After disposing of the wipes he carried me back to bed. He had removed the waterproof blanket and now it was just his normal sheets.

He got in after I made myself comfortable and pulled my back to his chest.

"Goodnight," I closed my eyes after that as I let sleep overcome me.

"Goodnight Amore mio," I heard Mateo reply and felt him press a kiss on my shoulder.

~~~
God watching me upload a smut chapter on a Sunday:

Also, thank y'all so much for 10.9k reads. I was literally crying when I saw that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 18.7K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...
271K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
302K 10K 44
"I love you so much." Her words are chopped in between kisses and I soak in all the attention she's giving me. "Love." I say breathlessly. "Isn't a...
192K 7.2K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...