If I Stay✔️

By ShanLivx

BOOK 2 L E O Two years have passed for Leo and his siblings and yet his heart breaking secrets remain hidden... More

1
C H A R A C T E R S
P L A Y L I S T
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 - Jalex
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 - part one
80 - part two
80 - part three
81
82
83| I've got you, brother
84 | i can be your hero baby
85 | seventeen going under
86
87
88| everything i wanted
89
90
91
92
93
94 | part one
94| part two
95
96: part 1| ELEO
96: part 2| ELEO
97| January 25th.
Future Book Info
BONUS: Prom Night [1]

19

6.9K 200 69
By ShanLivx

A/N: this whole chapter is of Leo & Marco. You can skip the full thing without it effecting the story. If you want to read but don't want explicit details, there is a second trigger warning before the more graphic scenes take place.

trigger warning — mature scenes, foul language, mentions of drug, descriptions of sexual assault and rape.

Darkness entrapped Leo's vision.

Long gone was his euphoric state, leaving him nothing but terrified.

The drugs had left their mark, stealing his sight, leaving him to solely rely on his other senses. Why the fuck won't his eyes open?

He could feel his body being lifted before he was lay on a comfortable surface. If Leo had to guess, he'd say a bed or couch of some sort. That thought alone done nothing to soothe his ever-growing anxiety.

He knew Marco must've been the one to move him, the hazel eyed boy being the last person he'd seen before he fell into abyss.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The feeling of his shirt being removed had Leo's eyes snapping open faster than he could breathe. His azure gaze focused on Marco, watching in terror as the older, shirtless boy hoovered above him, his hazel-green eyes locked on Leo; like a hawk stalking it's prey.

Looking past the older boy, Leo could see he was still in Atlas' parents bedroom. The balcony doors were closed now, a chair had been pushed against the knob of the bedroom door, giving him no chance to make a quick escape.

Leo wanted to scream. He wanted Emilio. He wanted Callan. For once, he wanted someone to save him because he knew he could never save himself from this.

He'd tried. Time and time again.

Marco was always faster.

"Ah, my little sleeping beauty has awoken." Marco grinned, the smile quickly slipping as Leo's shirt left his body, his bare chest on full view; showing Marco every mark Maya left.

"What the fuck?" He fumed, eyes hard as they pierced into Leo's. "Was it him?" He cryptically asked, his hand finding it's way to Leo's throat as his fingers tightened around the flesh, causing the younger boy to wince.

Leo looked at him like a deer in headlights. "I-I..." he stammered, lips trembling. He'd seen Marco angry before, but this was next level. Leo was beyond terrified. "W-was it who?"

"Don't play dumb, Leo." Marco snarled, the flecks of green had left his eyes as they darkened in possessive anger. "Was it Emilio? It was, wasn't it?"

Leo tried to shake his head, but Marco's grip was too strong. He was always too strong. He trembled, shoulders shrinking as he sank further into the mattress, his lungs craving every inch of the oxygen Marco's grip was limiting.

"No," he wheezed, tears gathering in his waterline as his cheeks burned red from the lack of air. "Marc... I-I can't..."

I can't breathe.

"You can't what, querido?" Marco tilted his head, loosening his grip ever-so-slightly. "You can't breathe?" Leo's eyes were pleading as he managed a weak, barely noticeable nod. "Good," Marco decided. "You deserve some pain, don't you? You've hurt me, Le, you just keep hurting me."

"Marc, it wasn't h-him." Leo choked out, hands flailing as he tried to pry the fingers from his throat. "It w-was Maya!"

"What?" Marco breathed heavily, staring at Leo with a look the younger boy couldn't decipher. The grip loosened completely, but Marco made no move to remove his weight from Leo's body. Their chests pressed together tightly as Leo panted; trying to suck in all the oxygen he'd been deprived of. "Maya? Fucking Maya?"

Leo nodded, keeping his shoulders curled up as he rubbed his fingers along his freshly bruised skin. "I didn't want her to," he admitted, voice shaking.

Marco looked at him with a soft expression, one that was strikingly similar to pity. "Looks like you wanted it," he stated, tone matter-of-fact. 

Leo gulped. "I promise, I didn't want this, I didn't want her." I don't want you.

"Why not push her away then?" Marco raised an eyebrow, tracing his finger over the purple marks that graced his boyfriends neck. He brought his face closer to Leo's, noses touching as his voice grew softer. "You're a pathetic little thing, aren't you, Le? You wanted it, you let her do it. And you betrayed me, yet again."

You're pathetic.

Leo's eyes fell shut as the words settled themselves in his mind. He was pathetic, he knew it, Marco knew it, everyone knew it.

"Marc..."

"Sh, baby," Marco kissed his neck, hand reaching to brush through his tangled curls. "It's okay, I'll make you feel better. I'll make you forget all about her. And then, you can make it up to me and I'll forgive you." He whispered, lips making their way down Leo's jaw to his neck. "Don't worry, everyone will know just who you belong to soon, Little L."

Leo felt the colour drain from his face, his hands trembling as he gripped Marco's bicep tightly. "Please don't, Marc. Please."

"You don't want everyone to know you're mine?" Marco gazed up at him, his furious gaze making Leo recoil deeper into the mattress, his hands dropping from Marco completely. "I'm yours, Leo. All yours. Tell me you're mine, tell me who you belong too."

Leo gulped, tears streaming down his cheeks as he bit his trembling bottom lip to suppress a sob. He couldn't do that, he couldn't fill Marco's psychotic mind with more bullshit. "Marco." He whimpered weakly.

Pathetic.

"Don't be shy, tell me," he brushed their bottom halves together, his lips curving into a smile as he took in Leo's tears. "Or, if you can't do it, maybe I need to find someone who can. Is that what you want, Le?" He asked softly, trailing his fingers along Leo's chest. There was a glint of something cruel in his eyes as Leo looked at him, which only made his body tremble further.

"Who could I find that's as beautiful as you though?" Marco's hands were on his cheeks now, his thumb tracing the skin a little too tenderly. "If only there was someone who looked almost identical to you..." Marco smiled, a cruel smile. His eyes lighting up as Leo's breath caught in his throat. "There's your sister, she's very much like you. And your brother, what's his name again? The cute, shy one... Killian?"

No.

"I'm yours." Leo said without hesitation, ignoring the way his stomach churned at his own words. He couldn't let his sister or brother be a victim to his own version of the devil. "Only yours."

Marco smirked. "That's my boy," he said in awe, lips meeting Leo's in a chaste kiss. "If you're mine, you have no reason not to kiss me back, Le," he stared down at Leo, licking his lips. "Go on, kiss me."

Leo's heart was in his throat. How could he kiss him, when he couldn't even bring himself to kiss Emmy? Someone he truly wanted to kiss.

He'll hurt Lily. He'll hurt Killian.

And with that thought in his mind, Leo's shaky hand gripped the back of Marco's neck, crashing the older boys lips to his.

Leo could taste the saltiness of his own tears as Marco's tongue explored his mouth. He could feel the phantom hands grip his already throbbing neck, his whole body on edge, his mind practically begging for him to pull back.

But he couldn't.

Marco's words engraved them-self in his heart, he couldn't risk it.

In this moment, just like many others in the past, Leo was completely and utterly powerless.

trigger warning : blood|mature scenes.

Marco's lips trailed the length of Leo's skin, relishing in the taste of all things him. His teeth gently grazed the younger boys neck, his tongue tracing the marks Maya had left, the action causing Leo to tense.

"Now, let me leave a reminder for you, Le. A reminder for anyone who thinks of touching what's mine." Marco whispered seductively, his hands capturing Leo's, forcing them to his side, holding him in place as his teeth harshly pierced the younger boys neck.

"Marco, stop!" Leo cried as he thrashed, his words silenced as the older boy placed a hand over his mouth, his teeth digging in deeper penetrating the flesh completely as crimson liquid seeped from the wound.

Leo had always claimed to be atheist; he'd never been a follower of faith or a believer of the bible, always claiming for it to be nothing more than just a story book.

But now, as Marco countinued his anamalistic attack, Leo couldnt help but close his eyes and sheild himself from the devil as he prayed to the same God he claimed to be non-existant.

It's funny how you turn to something you've never believed in during a time of need.

Selfish even.

Maybe thats why all Leo's cries for help remain unanswered.

Marco pulled back his hands never leaving Leo as he admired his work, "Perfect. Fuck, you're so fucking perfect." He whispered, his awe filled hazel gaze meeting Leo's terrified blue. "I want to taste you." He admitted, bringing his face closer to Leo's nape.

Leo froze as Marco's tongue swiped along his broken skin. The older boy moaned, his desire becoming increasingly clear. In his twisted mind, Marco believed that this would heighten the connection he already felt he shared with Leo.

"Now you need to taste me too." Marco grinned, showing his slightly crimson stained teeth and lips.

He bit down harshly on his own bottom lip, a trail of warm liquid seeping down his chin as he removed his hand from Leo's mouth, moving his lips closer and closer, watching in amusement as Leo's eyes filled with sheer, blinding terror.

"Marco, no, please no." Leo grimaced, pushing himself deeper into the mattress, trying his hardest to get away from the psychopath that held him in place.

"We're soulmates, baby. What's mine is yours."Marco stated simply, his words making Leo suck in a breath. "It's an old ritual, you know, sharing blood with your soulmate."

Leo paled. What the fuck is wrong with him? He always knew Marco was a different breed, a complete and utter nutcase. But this? Did this stem from a seriously mental illness? Or was Marco just sick in the head?

Leo opted for the latter.

He had no chance to escape as Marco crashed his lips to his, the blood attacking Leo's taste buds as the elder filled his mouth with the copper tasting crimson.

Marco kissed Leo as if the world was ending and he was his last breath, he was consumed completely by all things Leo.

Pulling back, Marco stared at him intently, eyes lit with fire as he admired the blood coating the boys lips; his blood, their blood. It felt poetic.

He traced his fingers along Leo's lips. "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered, pulling away as he stood from the bed. He looked down at Leo like a meal to be devoured. "I need you now."

Acid rose in Leo's throat as the after taste of Marco's blood lay dormant on his tongue. "I'm going to be sick," he muttered out, feeling his stomach churn in disgust as his pale skin turned ashy.

"No you're not." Marco's eyes locked to his, the dried blood around the older boy's mouth making Leo feel even more nauseous.

Leo forced himself into a seating position as he pressed his back to the headboard, wincing slightly as each movement made his neck burn. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore Marco's immense presence as he willed for the nausea to pass.

Four seconds just past as the sound of a belt unbuckling captured Leo's attention, the hairs on his skin rising as his eyes snapped to Marco. The older boy stood stark naked by the bed, smiling at Leo as if he couldn't see the way his body shook with horror.

Please no.

Leo's palms broke out into a cold sweat, his tongue felt like sandpaper against the roof of his mouth as realisation hit him; his torture was far from finished. He should've known.

"Don't act shy, babe. Strip." Marco commanded.

If this had been one of the fantasy books he enjoyed reading, Leo would describe Marco as having red eyes, similar to that of a demon and for all of his mannerisms to scream out to the readers, showing them just how possessed he truly was.

But it's not a fantasy, nor is it fiction, it's real life; Leo's life.

A life he wasn't sure he wanted to continue.

Everything was too much.

The con's outweighted the pro's leaving Leo with one question; should I stay?

His previous answer had always been yes, but now, Leo was conflicted. What did he have to stay for?

What did he have left?

Between his unrequited rendezvous' with Marco, Maya's betrayal, Lily's fear, his brothers' disappointment...

There was only so much he could take.

And not forgetting the voices.

God, even in his state of hopelessness Leo couldnt escape them. Their words were like a knife to his heart as they continued to taunt him, going on like a broken record, repeating every mistake he'd made tonight back to him, over and over again.

How he'd broken his friendship group completley.

How he'd made Lily fear him.

How Atlas got hurt because of him.

How he'd brought it all on himself.

Then they'd switch their tactics, drowning him in paranoia, telling him how much of a dissapointment he was, how he couldn't trust a single soul, how everyone in his life was against him, that they always had been and always would be.

So Leo had to ask himself, was it worth it?

He didnt think so. Not anymore.

"I'm not going to ask again, Leo." Marco's voice cut through his thoughts. "You don't want me to search for the next best thing, do you?"

Leo gulped. "No," he mumbled, voice soft.

He looked down at his own body through the blurriness of his own tears and realised he was wrong. This body was never his, it would never be his again. Exhaling a shaky breath, he slowly moved his trembling fingers to his belt and began unlatching it from his waist. His fingers paused after he'd removed the belt and he stared at the button of his jeans unmoving.

He's done this before, stop being so pathetic.

He'll hurt them. Leo sucked in his lips and held back the tears as he pulled the remaining clothing from his body. With his eyes downcast, Leo allowed the tears to fall as Marco assessed every part of him; leaving him vulnerable, exposed and completely powerless.

"You're so beautiful," Marco whispered, his pointer finger tipping Leo's chin up and forcing the boy to meet his eyes. "So beautiful." He leaned in, capturing their lips in a soft kiss.

trigger warning: sexual assault | rape.
skip to chapter end.

The one sided make out session grew more and more heated.

Marco pressed himself against Leo, pinning the younger boy beneath him as their bodies interwound perfectly. He didn't give Leo the chance to escape, in Marco's mind he shouldn't need to. This was how it was meant to be, each curve of his skin complimented Leo's as if they were truly made for one another.

Marco moved his lips from the boys mouth to his neck, his tongue tracing every inch of the younger boys skin as he trailed kisses all the way to his thighs.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, querido." He murmured, voice laced with lust as his face moved closer to the one place Leo really didn't want it to be.

Leo's lack of excitement done nothing to deter Marco, if anything, it seemed like it fuelled him to continue.

Leo scrunched his eyes shut and began to count. He needed to focus on something other than his reality, he needed to shut down, to push this moment to the darkest, deepest pits of his mind and simply forget it was happening — forget it ever happened.

If only it was that easy.

Nothing he tried to do worked. He was trapped, stuck in this moment that would turn into a memory he'd never escape. He could feel Marco's mouth around him, he could feel the bruising pressure of his fingers on his hips, he could feel it all. Every. Single. Thing.

Leo's heart rate spiked as he whimpered. He didn't want to give Marco the satisfaction of seeing his tears again.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Marco hummed around Leo's flaccid skin, squeezing the boys thighs tighter.

Leo stayed silent, completely consumed by fear.

Please stop.

He didn't want this. He's never wanted this.

After forty-three tortures seconds, Marco finally pulled back. Leo didn't feel relieved, he knew it wasn't over, not even close. The older boy crawled up his body, his hands finding Leo's waist as he switched their places, pulling Leo on top of him. "My turn." He grinned up at him, "C'mon, Leo. Don't be selfish."

Selfish, selfish, selfish.

"I-I... d-don't want t-to." Leo choked out, eyes blinded by tears as a wailing sob escaped him. He didn't want to cry, he didn't want to be any weaker than he already felt, but everything was too much, he couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"Leo, querido, I love you. I need you to show me that you love me, too. Okay?" Marco whispered, gazing at him tenderly as his hand caressed his jaw, his thumb brushing back and forth along Leo's lips. "I have needs, and I'd hate to have to go elsewhere to fulfil them, baby."

At Marco's words, Leo crumbled.

There was no escape.

Marco owned him; body, mind and soul.

And with that Leo shut down, numbness overtaking his mind completely, leaving him nothing but an empty shell.

He couldn't speak, he couldn't move, he could barely even breathe.

He didn't object as Marco forced him to his knees.

He didn't object as Marco assaulted his mouth.

He didn't object as Marco demanded for him to swallow.

He didn't object as Marco forced him over the side of the bed.

He didn't object as Marco began to penetrate him.

He didn't object as Marco finished inside of him without protection.

But with his silence and failure to object, never once did Leo consent.

Never did the word 'yes' pass through his lips.

With one last kiss, Marco left.

Leaving Leo on the floor, naked, bloody, terrified.

And completely alone.

Completely broken.

END OF CHAPTER

sorry for the delay.
this was so hard to write and took a lot longer than I expected since I took a lot of breaks.

this will be the last scene of Leo alone with it. And everyone will find out the truth within the next few chapters.

comment, vote and follow xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
31.3K 1.2K 70
𝗟𝗲𝗼, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step family along with his biological father. ...
572K 22.1K 114
Jason is eighteen and has been waiting for his Mate for two years. As soon as he graduates high school, hes leaving to go find the love of his life a...
56.2K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...