Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XVII

1K 48 6
By YourThursdayLovin

| Lacking |

___

"How was I?" Seungkwan hummed. He caressed Vernon's chin as he brought him through the door of his bedroom.

"How were you?" Vernon mumbled. He wanted to scoff at the prince's oblivious nature.

"Mhm! Did you see his face?" Seungkwan giggled. He wrapped his arms around Vernon's shoulders again and cuddled into his chest. "I completely scared him. He definitely won't bother us now."

"Us?" Vernon glared. He threw the boy onto his bed.

Seungkwan flapped his arms in his sheets and snickered. "Of course 'us' I mean why else did I put on such a display?"

"Perhaps for yourself," Vernon rubbed his head. He wasn't completely sure what Seungkwan was implying. He was acting strange since this morning. "You don't want to marry that prude anyway, I doubt I have anything to do with it."

"Now, don't be so modest." Seungkwan shook his head. He glanced up at Vernon, a small smirk on his lips. "You know you have a place here. I mean we have an agreement to upkeep don't we?"

Seungkwan slipped off his bed and he walked up to his knight. He ran his finger up his navy uniform and pouted his lips. "Bound together forever by tragedy."

Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's wrist. "Don't touch me."

"It's a little late for that." Seungkwan snickered, he pulled his wrist away from the other boy and glanced over at Chan that was preparing him some new attire.

"You know, he wasn't too bad..." Seungkwan walked over to Chan, he looked into the closet. "Tall, dark and handsome... he even had a bit of fire in him."

Chan pulled out a shirt and he pushed it against him. Seungkwan shrugged at it.

"What does that mean?" Vernon said.

Seungkwan snickered and pulled out a pair of dress pants from the drawer next to his closet. "Awe, well if he would've been a bit more aggressive in those last moments, he could've gotten me. I'm sure."

Seungkwan turned to him and he showed off the pants and had Chan hold up the shirt to his chest. "He said he wanted me to be proper, does this look proper enough?"

"What are you..." Vernon started but was cut off.

"He had such a strange aura too..." Seungkwan said. He took the shirt from Chan and brought it to his bed and laid it down. "It was strong... I felt it consume me for a moment. I'm not at my full strength yet so I'm not sure how it fairs against mine."

Seungkwan tilted his head. "Though, they do say that the Mage inhabits more than one creature. Why they are able to stand next to pure bloods."

"What was it... beast?" Seungkwan mumbled.

"Why are you speaking so fondly of him all of a sudden?" Vernon said. He walked over to the other boy and stared down at the somewhat formal wear. "A moment ago you were so thrilled that you had scared him away."

"That's the thing," Seungkwan finally turned to him. "I'm not sure whether I have... that man he said he came for a purpose. He was so blunt and strict looking, why he reminded me a lot of someone..."

Vernon glared at that last statement.

"Though he is lacking." Seungkwan sighed. He turned back to his clothing. "My father, he might've been successful finding me someone. If it weren't for his unwillingness to screw me."

Vernon grabbed Seungkwans arm, and forced the boy to look at him. "What, if he was willing to fuck your brains out you'd be okay with him? Even knowing he was arranged by your father?"

"Perhaps? It's not the first time I enjoyed a gift my father had set up for me... Mr. knight." Seungkwan caressed Vernon's face.

Vernon let his arm go. Of course, Seungkwan was just teasing him. He wanted to gain some kind of reaction and that's what he got.

Vernon went to leave but Seungkwan grabbed his hand.

"Oh com'on Vernon, you know I'm only pulling your leg." Seungkwan said, he pulled Vernon's arm. "Chan put the clothes away, there's no need for them. I'm sure that prissy man would have left by now."

"I'm not worried about it. I could care less about what you and that man do together." Vernon said, he ripped his arm away and he adjusted his uniform. "Anyway, if that's all I will—"

"Stay." Seungkwan said. He glanced over at Chan and nudged his head to leave.

Chan bowed and made his way out. He wanted to slam the door but he didn't. He knew his time would come, he just needed to be patient.

"There's no need for me to stay here is there?" Vernon said.

"If your prince tells you to do something, shouldn't you listen?" Seungkwan said. He slipped back onto his bed and slowly began to strip himself of his sullied clothing.

"Do I regularly listen to a prince like you?" Vernon said. He turned his head, but not enough to look at the other boy. He could tell by the fabric brushing down his soft skin that he was changing. Or just taking his clothes off altogether.

"I guess you don't..." Seungkwan leaned back. He crossed his legs. "But I think you should start... like a good knight... you should listen to your prince."

"Good knight." Vernon finally turned around and he gave Seungkwan a mocking look. "Is that what you desire? A good knight?"

"Then I'll be just that and guard you outside like I should. Not stay in here and entertain you." Vernon bowed and turned around again.

"No! I said stay!" Seungkwan shouted. He slammed his hand on his bed.

Vernon finally turned around and he quickly grabbed the other boy by the shoulders and slammed him down.

Seungkwan stared up at him with big fearful but excited eyes.

"A tantrum? Is that what you're going to start having now if I don't obey you?" Vernon said, he stared back and forth into Seungkwans eyes.

"Yes, I'll even cry and scream" Seungkwan mocked.

"Should I give you another licking then?" Vernon grabbed Seungkwans arms and pulled him up.

"W-what no!" Seungkwan shook his head. He remembered well enough the beating he got in the garden. That was far too humiliating.

"Then you should behave yourself and ask nicely for the things you want." Vernon said. He tightened his grip on Seungkwans wrists he was now holding. "Like what his name said... you should be well-mannered and decent."

"Ngh." Seungkwan shivered.

Vernon freed one of his hands and used it to glide down Seungkwan's waist. He was smooth again, his scars were finally healed. That alone made him hungry to do some more damage.

He slide his hand between Seungkwan's thighs, pinching his inner skin. He saw the way Seungkwan winced at his touch.

"I don't have any new tricks prepared for you today." Vernon said. "Is there something you're wanting?"

"Well last time I tried to say, you slapped me so hard a vessel in my eye popped," Seungkwan teased, rubbing his thighs together against Vernon's hand.

"Would you like me to slap you now?" Vernon mocked, he pushed his hand up and grabbed Seungkwans crotch.

"Or maybe... are you still thinking about that prudish man. Should I squeeze you here as he did?" Vernon gripped Seungkwan in his hand.

"I'm not!" Seungkwan cried. "Please... not there again..."

"I thought you liked it?" Vernon furrowed his brows with a smirk. "You even came in his hands."

"That's-" Seungkwan yelped when Vernon gripped him harder. "Ah I... I told you I was sensitive!"

"Sensitive? Is that so..." Vernon let him go, and he pulled his hand up. "Are you telling me all that sensitivity is gone?"

Seungkwan breathed in heavily. That scared him for a second. It was already done once, a second time would be difficult for him he'd assume.

"Well I was delicate and I'm about better now... plus he squeezed a little harder..." Seungkwan mumbled the last part.

"So it's my technique then?" Vernon grabbed Seungkwans knees and pushed his legs open. "Should I just pull them off?"

"Ah no!" Seungkwan pushed his hands down.

"I'm kidding." Vernon shook his head and leaned in between his legs. "I actually like that part."

Seungkwan blushed.

"It helps remind me of what a pervert you are," Vernon smiled and Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "Anyways..."

" I think I know what I want to do with you now."

-

Vote <3
Comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 12
La historia del Harry i el Louis. De com es van coneixer, de lo enamorats que estaven i dels obstacles que van haver de superar per culpa del seu am...
Lost By Betgomka

Fanfiction

34 0 1
Ets fan de Lost/Perdidos? T'agradaria veure una continuació de la serie? Llegeix aquest fanfic i la serie de la qual ja n'estaves enamorat seguirà se...
5 4 1
Gustabo, ex pareja de un mafioso, llega nuevo a la ciudad con su cachorro. Las "casualidades" de la vida harán qué se encuentre a un Alfa policía. ¿S...
13 0 7
Naruto pierde su deseo de ser Hokage pero descubre sobre su clan